• 60 results
mikemaximum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mikemaximum

The T-1000 is sent back in time to assassinate Alicia Masters and the only person who can protect her is Ben. The T-1000 has tracked both of them down to an abandoned, empty warehouse. The T-1000 is not armed and as far as Ben is aware, he's just some whacko cop or a probable Skull. Can Ben take down the T-1000 using his strength or will Alicia Masters be killed?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
quatro_briefs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By quatro_briefs

t1000 from what i can recall cannot be harmed by conventional needs. he can be maybe BFR or slowed down maybe?

Avatar image for vinersaurforlife
Vinersaurforlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Vinersaurforlife

I say tie, neither can really hurt each other

whitewings1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By whitewings1234

uh, maybe a 50/50 cause both are as hard as f*** to kill.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Joewell911

@Vinersaurforlife: this

RoyHarperBLOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RoyHarperBLOW

@Vinersaurforlife said:

I say tie, neither can really hurt each other

quatro_briefs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By quatro_briefs

what is T1000 went into Thing's mouth and sufficated him? I remember Mercury attempting to try that on Kuurt.

mikemaximum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mikemaximum

@joewell, @whitewings1234, @Vinersaurforlife, @RoyHarperBLOW:

If it's a tie, then it's a win for the T-1000 since Ben will eventually burn out.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By jwalser3

I love Ben but this is a stalemate. I don't know if thunderclaps would really hurt the T-1000.

TheCowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheCowman

Ben might not be able to kill the T-1000, but he's strong and smart enough to keep it at bay and slow it down enough to keep Alicia safe. Not to mention that once he found he couldn't down the thing with brute force he'd start trying other methods. I think eventually he'd get around to trying to melt it.

whitewings1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By whitewings1234

@TheCowman said:

Ben might not be able to kill the T-1000, but he's strong and smart enough to keep it at bay and slow it down enough to keep Alicia safe. Not to mention that once he found he couldn't down the thing with brute force he'd start trying other methods. I think eventually he'd get around to trying to melt it.

Extreme heat did kill the T-1000, but I don't get why people always use extreme heat as an excuse to defeat it. I mean yes it's an excuse cause it will die if thrown in something hot enough, but it's still a feat that is being used from the movie. What else could he do to possibly kill it besides melt it ( which we've already seen happen. ) I've always tried to think of other ways, but cant.

TheCowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheCowman

@whitewings1234:

Exteme cold, maybe?

Perhaps a dip in liquid nitrogen?

Of course, realistically, all Ben would have to do is retreat to the Baxter Building where he'd have his choice of weapons to off the T-1000. From disintegration rays to just dumping the thing in the Negative Zone.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sufferthorn

The T-1000 would be constantly plastered all over the place from Ben's punchs. I feel like Ben would eventually figure out he needs to find some way to contain it.

whitewings1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By whitewings1234

@TheCowman said:

@whitewings1234:

Exteme cold, maybe?

Perhaps a dip in liquid nitrogen?

1. Liquid Nitrogen is a feat used from the movie.

2. The T-1000 survived a bath of liquid nitrogen

Of course, realistically, all Ben would have to do is retreat to the Baxter Building where he'd have his choice of weapons to off the T-1000. From disintegration rays to just dumping the thing in the Negative Zone.

Better Creative excuse.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Sufferthorn

@whitewings1234:

Do you really think the T-1000 can make The Thing break a sweat though?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Stalemate.

quatro_briefs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By quatro_briefs

Ahem, I am being ignored... anyway, what if he entered Thing's mouth and suffocated him?

coltnelson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By coltnelson

While I don't think the the T1000 would be able to harm Ben to any major degree, it might also take Ben a while to hurt the T1000 or figure out how to contain it.

T1000 might be able to win by simply killing Alicia Masters and not wasting time engaging in a drawn out stalemated battle with Ben. Ben would have to constantly be stopping the T1000 from reaching Alicia; couple that with not being able to effectively harm it and still having to figure out how to stop it could allow the T1000 to eventually by-pass Ben and get its target.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#19  Edited By AssertingValor

I believe this could go either way Ben 6/10

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By JohnnyZ256

The Thing can't kill the T-1000, and the latter will heal from any 'injury' very quickly.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

thestarguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I love Ben Grimm also, but this is a tough battle due to the T-1000's flexibility. But Ben is very experienced, and if Alicia is in danger, there is also no question that he will go all out. I'm betting that at some point Ben will figure out the correct moment between transition to strike and permanently terminate the Terminator. He has had enough experience battling Skrulls, Kree and Reed's hardware to figure out when and where to strike when it is solid.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 rogueshadow  Moderator

The T-1000 gets stomped by aunt Petunia's favourite nephew.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 rogueshadow  Moderator

@chucky6x: T-1000 can put up no fight against the Thing, he doesn't have the strength. The Thing will be punching him with 80-100 tons of strength, T-1000 will keep reforming and the Thing will keep on clobbering, eventually the Thing will burn or freeze him, that's if T-1000 can take that level punishment, which he doesn't have the feats to back up. Don't forget the Thing be bordering on bloodlusted too since he's hunting Alicia.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it's clobberin time thing punches t1000 in to low orbit for the bfr.

Chucky6x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Chucky6x

@rogueshadow: The T-1000 survived liquid nitrogen. Course the heat in the enviroment made him come back, but you also have to remember Thing might not think like that and thats if he found anything hot enough to destroy the T-1000 with.

You using freezing or burning the T-1000 are feats from the movie. Doesnt mean thats how its gonna turn out in an all out fight like this. The T-1000's kryptonite weakness isnt always around.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chucky6x:

but he can't hurt the thing at all.

Chucky6x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Chucky6x

@comic_book_fan: The Scene where the T-800 punches the T-1000 in the face should be evidence that no matter how strong you are, you cant physically damage the T-1000 H2H

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@chucky6x: Ummmm

The Thing's punches >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>T-800's punches

T-100 can't do anything t Grimm, I think that with the force T-1000 is dishing he's putting the T-1000 down.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By comic_book_fan
those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By those_eyes

A punch from the thing will keep the t1000 down for at least 30 seconds. He will be splattered against the wall and will have to reform after each blow. Thing could take this.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I favour Thing, a blow from him would scatter the T-1000 to pieces and it's purely speculative to claim that he could recover and even if he did that it would have no lasting effect.

Chucky6x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: Sir. I was making a point that punching the T-1000 wont work. Grimm cant do anything to him either. The T-1000 proved he can put himself back together after shattered into pieces in seconds. The T-1000 could KO Grim by shoving his liquid metal down his ear or in his eyeball...

Chucky6x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Chucky6x

@dextersinister: There is nothing and I mean NOTHING that suggest shattering the T-1000 over and over will KO it, kill it or cause it to glitch. He hardly got damaged from liquid nitrogen so its doubtful that Thing shattering it will cause any effect.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 rogueshadow  Moderator

@chucky6x: The sheer blunt force trauma from Grimm would do a hell of a lot of damage, he's stronger than the propulsion of a rocket taking off remember :P. I don't really care to be honest, whatever.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 rogueshadow  Moderator

I favour Thing, a blow from him would scatter the T-1000 to pieces and it's purely speculative to claim that he could recover and even if he did that it would have no lasting effect.

This.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chucky6x said:

@dextersinister: There is nothing and I mean NOTHING that suggest shattering the T-1000 over and over will KO it, kill it or cause it to glitch. He hardly got damaged from liquid nitrogen so its doubtful that Thing shattering it will cause any effect.

You are assuming there is no limit to how far he can re-attach himself when the T-1000 needed to walk up to a piece of himself that had come off to have it re attach itself.

The T-1000 was also shown to be suffering from some permanent glitches after the liquid nitrogen, he couldn't properly maintain disguises and attached himself to a pipe.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 rogueshadow  Moderator
@chucky6x said:

You are assuming there is no limit to how far he can re-attach himself when the T-1000 needed to walk up to a piece of himself that had come off to have it re attach itself.

The T-1000 was also shown to be suffering from some permanent glitches after the liquid nitrogen, he couldn't properly maintain disguises and attached himself to a pipe.

Well that was my thinking, what's to stop Ben from doing a Sentry Carnage deal and then throwing half of him with all his might in one direction the other half in another? He'll be pretty bloodlusted if he's after Alicia. the Ting's way too strong for T-1000 to deal with him in my opinion.

Butterfinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Butterfinger

@dextersinister: Yes the T-1000 put himself back together piece by piece within seconds.. didnt take him long after the ice thawd out.

The T-1000 only glitched 4 times. When he was stuck to that pole, when his feet mimicd the railing, when that line went up his face and when he mimicd the railing again under Sarahs form. Nothing impressive... its not like he kep falling apart, he kep coming, was still able to fight.... The OP doesnt say that Thing has any liquid nitrogen, even if he did, thats if the T-1000 didnt throw him in there first and no, i dont see thing surviving liquid nitrogen unless i see it.

Butterfinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Butterfinger

@rogueshadow: Picking up liquid metal is like picking up water, how could Ben throw it far? The liquid pieces could easily slip out of his hand.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 rogueshadow  Moderator

@butterfinger: Not when it's being squeezed by 100 tons of pressure and Ben literally rips it in half and throws it in the blink of an eye. And the liquid metal is far more viscous than water.

I don't really care count me out.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By JohnnyZ256

Interesting. How fast can Thing move or punch? Because as Butterfinger implied, a Thing punch won't be effective if the T-1000 turns to liquid before the contact is made.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Dextersinister

@butterfinger:

Yes the T-1000 put himself back together piece by piece within seconds.. didnt take him long after the ice thawd out.

All when the pieces where close together and we've seen evidence that he needs to approach another lone piece for it to re-attach

The T-1000 only glitched 4 times. When he was stuck to that pole, when his feet mimicd the railing, when that line went uo his face and when he mimicd the railing again under Sarahs form. Nothing impressive... its not like he kep falling apart, he kep coming, was still able to fight.... The OP doesnt say that Thing has any liquid nitrogen, even if he did, thats if the T-1000 didnt throw him in there first and no, i dont see thing surviving liquid nitrogen unless i see it.

True none of them where crippling but all clear signs that he was affected permanently and does not fully heal from that one effect.

Thing probably can survive liquid nitrogen fairly easily but that's pretty much irrelevant to my point that he can simply punch him so hard he's blown to pieces and they are to wide spread to re-attach.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Cjdavis103

The thing ( pun fully intended) is this match up is not a standard fight this is a goal oriented fight. the Thing has the burden of having to protect Alicia. T-1000 dose not have to fight Ben at all the T-1000 could simply use it's powers to silently kill Alicia. since Ben is not aware of the t-1000's powers that makes this silent option all the more viable

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting. How fast can Thing move or punch? Because as Butterfinger implied, a Thing punch won't be effective if the T-1000 turns to liquid before the contact is made.

If the T-1000 was capable of that trick he would have used it to stop the obvious and constant barrage of bullets from slowing him down

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe he didn't do it because he realized the bullets couldn't really harm him.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By comic_book_fan

ben can lift hundreds of thousands of tons and even if t1000 went liquid form ben could thunder clap him away or use superbreath to blow him away.

Butterfinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister: Nothing suggest it was permanent damage, maybe he needed more time to thaw out because he started to noy glitch much after the third one, so the glitching probably wouldnt of lasted long.

I doubt if the pieces have to be close for it to reform.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chucky6x: Ummmm

The Thing's punches >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>T-800's punches

T-100 can't do anything t Grimm, I think that with the force T-1000 is dishing he's putting the T-1000 down.

Indeed. Even if the metallic creature transforms itself into liquid, the pure power and force that Ben can exert will surely destroy the robotic assassin to no return. Your wisdom intrigues me. How did you get so much knowledge, I am very curious?