#1 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

No where to run and no where to escape. They are trapped inside a giant adamantium box. The box is 50ft. x 50ft. x 25ft in dimension.

• Battle to the death
  • Can't BFR because they are in a box
  • PIS? Sure but they are in a box.
#2 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

Feats for Alex Mercer?

#3 Posted by MonsterStomp (13087 posts) - - Show Bio

Alex Mercer via consumption.

#4 Posted by New_World_Order (11159 posts) - - Show Bio

Alex

#5 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp said:

How?

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

Alex

How? and what are his feats?

#6 Posted by MonsterStomp (13087 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpool6_6_6: He's been able to consume every organism so far, I don't see what will fail him now.

#7 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

@MonsterStomp said:

How?

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

Alex

Faster than a AH-64D which can reach up to speeds up to 182 mph.

Can effortlessly flip/throw tanks and Helicopters miles.

Bullet Proof.

Bullet timer.

He can also alter his skin to an impenetrable biomass that could eat missiles,etc.

Has survived being hit by the explosion of a nuke.

He can only be truly killed if hes absorbed by another host of the "Black Light" virus.

#8 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6083 posts) - - Show Bio

How does Alex Mercer consume something that isn't organic? Please do explain to me because it seems highly unlikely, actually, scratch that, impossible. Also for all those people saying he survived a nuke. He had to consume the nearest organic life in order to live (I think it was a bird). Even then the nuclear missile was grossly misrepresented. How any life was present afterwards for him to consume and why he wasn't burned into a crisp is beyond me. Alex loses because he has to regularly consume things in order to be at peak performance which he can't being stuck in a box with a machine that won't stop trying to kill him.

#9 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

@MonsterStomp said:

How?

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

Alex

Faster than a AH-64D which can reach up to speeds up to 182 mph.

Can effortlessly flip/throw tanks and Helicopters miles.

Bullet Proof.

Bullet timer.

He can also alter his skin to an impenetrable biomass that could eat missiles,etc.

Has survived being hit by the explosion of a nuke.

He can only be truly killed if hes absorbed by another host of the "Black Light" virus.

Most of his feats you listed off, the T-1000 pretty much has the same. It has that insane healing factor, regenerated from having his entire body blown to pieces and remained shapeshifting, the T-1000 can also withstand and heal from bullet wounds, the only thing that Alex has over it is strength which is worthless against it as shown when the T-800 punched through his head.

Until I myself see or hear more feats from Alex, I'm gonna have to say this is a stalemate. I mean neither of them have prep and they're trapped in an Adamantium box, based off of Alex's feats u have given me, I see how they can possibly do anything to one another.

So i'm gonna say this is a stalemate.

#10 Posted by MonsterStomp (13087 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: What is the T-1000's composition?

#11 Posted by NeonGameWave (7205 posts) - - Show Bio

Alex would win with prep.

#12 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp said:

The T-1000 is a liquid nano tech machine. It can mimic the looks and likes of almost anything. It has an insane healing factor. It can shapeshift into knives and stabbing weapons. It can also shapeshift/Mimic the looks and likes of a person and it is nearly immortal. They actually had to melt it to destroy it. Without extreme heat. I don't see how Alex wins based on the feats you've given me.

#13 Edited by Dextersinister (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

Alex will more than likely lose this spite thread, he has no way of harming the T-1000 which can just rotate between various states of sharp objects and exhaust his regen if being impaled in the head doesn't kill him outright with no way to escape the death box..

If you say he is immune to having metal shoved through his brain go stand in the corner for 5 minutes and think about how overzealous fans can make others dislike the character when they speculate and claim it as the truth.

#14 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

Alex would win with prep.

The OP doesnt say they have prep. Basically they're unarmed ( not includng the T-1000's sharp objects he shapeshiftes into. ) so if both are unarmed and at their full power.

#15 Edited by Hyperlight (4314 posts) - - Show Bio

the T-1000 doesnt have the physical attributes to overpower alex. Alex is leagues ahead of it physically. But alex cant kill him by being strong or fast.... he doesnt have the means to kill him because his powers wont work on an inorganic being. if they werent in the adamantium box Alex could be innovative and drop him in a volcano but i guess he cant.

they both have nearly inexhaustible stamina so they will keep stabbing eachother and it wont do any lasting damage..... stalemate (maybe)

#16 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hyperlight said:

the T-1000 doesnt have the physical attributes to overpower alex. Alex is leagues ahead of it physically. But alex can kill him by being strong or fast.... he doesnt have the means to kill him because his powers wont work on an inorganic being. if they werent in the adamantium box Alex could be innovative and drop him in a volcano but i guess he cant.

they both have nearly inexhaustible stamina so they will keep stabbing eachother and it wont do any lasting damage..... stalemate (maybe)

Please explain how strength and speed will destroy the T-1000? Speed only shows he can get away from him which would make the fight a stalemate. If hes faster than the T-1000 And strength is useless against it. As shown when the T-800 kep trying to beat the crap out of him and the T-1000 just regenerated and was like " him ok is that all you got? " and kep going. The T-800 punched a big cratter through its head, the T-1000 didnt get KO'd and healed instantly. Thats proof strength is worthless against it.

#17 Posted by Ms. Omega (4194 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate they wouldn't be able to kill each other.

#18 Posted by Dextersinister (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ms. Omega said:

Stalemate they wouldn't be able to kill each other.

As shown in prototype 2 his regen is not unlimited.

#19 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

Alex will more than likely lose this spite thread, he has no way of harming the T-1000 which can just rotate between various states of sharp objects and exhaust his regen if being impaled in the head doesn't kill him outright with no way to escape the death box..

If you say he is immune to having metal shoved through his brain go stand in the corner for 5 minutes and think about how overzealous fans can make others dislike the character when they speculate and claim it as the truth.

#20 Posted by MonsterStomp (13087 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

@MonsterStomp said:

The T-1000 is a liquid nano tech machine. It can mimic the looks and likes of almost anything. It has an insane healing factor. It can shapeshift into knives and stabbing weapons. It can also shapeshift/Mimic the looks and likes of a person and it is nearly immortal. They actually had to melt it to destroy it. Without extreme heat. I don't see how Alex wins based on the feats you've given me.

Can you be more specific about the metal he is made of?

#21 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp said:

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

@MonsterStomp said:

Can you be more specific about the metal he is made of?

The T-1000's metal is called " Mimitic Polly Alloy " which is liquid metal. As seem on this scene where he regenerates after having his entire blown to pieces. Hes back in like 30 seconds or less.

Now you think Alex can beat him?

#22 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister: He was only weakened to a point where Heller could absorb him which Alex allowed heller to.

If left be he would have came back (consuming accelerates that process).

He can't die under normal circumstances he has to be absorbed in order to be killed.

Its a Stalemate.

#23 Posted by MonsterStomp (13087 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpool6_6_6: According to Terminator wiki Hydrochloric acid can harm the T-1000. Liquid metal has some organic properties which can be consumed. I'll call stalemate.

#24 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp said:

@deadpool6_6_6: According to Terminator wiki Hydrochloric acid can harm the T-1000. Liquid metal has some organic properties which can be consumed. I'll call stalemate.

I've never seen Acid harm the T-1000. Unless it happened in a comic. Which I don't read TERMINATOR comics. I didnt care to much for them. Moltein Steel melted and destroyed it. I guess Acid might harm it, but it would depend how hot the Acid was. Some acids probably wouldnt be hot enough and some probably would.

Based on the op their is no lake of Acid or Moltein Steel or Alex to throw it in since they're in a little square adamantium box. How can Alex do a thing to it?

#25 Posted by MonsterStomp (13087 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpool6_6_6: Acid is a corrosive which the T-1000 is vulnerable to. Human's have Acid in their stomach. Liquid metal has consumable properties. Do you see where this is going?

#26 Posted by Ms. Omega (4194 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister: Didnt know havent played it yet.

#27 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp said:

@deadpool6_6_6: Acid is a corrosive which the T-1000 is vulnerable to. Human's have Acid in their stomach. Liquid metal has consumable properties. Do you see where this is going?

Well thats a first. I never heard of humans having acid in their stomach. Even if they do, it's not the same Acid were talking about. Not to mention the T-1000 stuck his metal blades in several humans bodys several times and walked on and went on about his day. So you can't say next that a human can beat the T-1000 cause we have acid in our bodys. LOL

#28 Posted by dondave (26572 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate

#29 Edited by Hyperlight (4314 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

@Hyperlight said:

the T-1000 doesnt have the physical attributes to overpower alex. Alex is leagues ahead of it physically. But alex can kill him by being strong or fast.... he doesnt have the means to kill him because his powers wont work on an inorganic being. if they werent in the adamantium box Alex could be innovative and drop him in a volcano but i guess he cant.

Please explain how strength and speed will destroy the T-1000? Speed only shows he can get away from him which would make the fight a stalemate. If hes faster than the T-1000 And strength is useless against it. As shown when the T-800 kep trying to beat the crap out of him and the T-1000 just regenerated and was like " him ok is that all you got? " and kep going. The T-800 punched a big cratter through its head, the T-1000 didnt get KO'd and healed instantly. Thats proof strength is worthless against it.

it was a typo.. i was actually agreeing with you

its a stalemate

#30 Posted by MonsterStomp (13087 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

@MonsterStomp said:

Well thats a first. I never heard of humans having acid in their stomach. Even if they do, it's not the same Acid were talking about. Not to mention the T-1000 stuck his metal blades in several humans bodys several times and walked on and went on about his day. So you can't say next that a human can beat the T-1000 cause we have acid in our bodys. LOL

You didn't know human's have hydrochloric acid in their stomachs? Its concentrated, but still corrosive. Now we've proved that the T-1000 can't be harmed. Niether can Mercer. So we'll agree on stalemate then?

#31 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp said:

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

@MonsterStomp said:

You didn't know human's have hydrochloric acid in their stomachs? Its concentrated, but still corrosive. Now we've proved that the T-1000 can't be harmed. Niether can Mercer. So we'll agree on stalemate then?

Correct!

Agreed it's a stalemate.

#32 Posted by SteveMcQueen36 (239 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank god they are locked in a box. This was a headache to play out.