T-1000 versus Wolverine

This topic is locked from further discussion.

loveNwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By loveNwar

How do see the outcome?

Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rediculous.  
Wolverine is dead in every way.  
He can do nothing, under his own power, to harm the T-1000. 

T-1000, after taking note of wolverine's regenerative properties would simply pour itself into his lungs, or insert itself into his chest cafivty, then violently expand outward, obliterating all of his flesh. 

Maybe it pours it's arm into his right eye socket pushing his brain out the left. 

The ways for T-1000 to win this are limitless.  

T-1000  overkill.
MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MisterGuyMan

T-1000 wins.

loveNwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By loveNwar

Yeah, i also don't see many chances for Wolverine either, since his claws mean nothing against a guy who regenerates on the spot and never gets tired. I wonder if the terminator would be able to mimic ALL kinds of metal, includind adamantium...

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Yaujtapool

This should be locked ive made this thread ages ago .

loveNwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By loveNwar

Perhaps... But i didn't know that. I didn't even join The Vine that long ago.

Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T-1000 is always polymophic metal. it doesnt change to cloth or skin when it mimics a person. It is still the metal, just altered the texture and feel. Still the same chemically and molecularly, so no, it could not be adamantium.
loveNwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By loveNwar

Impssible. That way he could never go through the time portal.

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By xan84
@loveNwar said:

"Impssible. That way he could never go through the time portal. "

Same thing is with the t800. His skin is not real, its a sintetic substitute and the blood is not normal blood that is also sintetic but they mimic the real thing and that is how they go trought. 

PS. T-1000 easy
Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By Omega Ray Jay

T-1000 could rip him apart from the inside out

Kastiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Kastiel

T-1000 curbstomp.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#12  Edited By EdwardWindsor

unless logan manages to sucker the t1000 to do the exact same death as in terminator 2 he has no chance iceman could take him if he frooze him and shattered him like in film or orch via nova cooking him but logan has nothing that could touch him

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By xan84
@lazystudent said:

"unless logan manages to sucker the t1000 to do the exact same death as in terminator 2 he has no chance iceman could take him if he frooze him and shattered him like in film or orch via nova cooking him but logan has nothing that could touch him "

well iceman can freeze him and shater him but he will but himself back rogeder just like in the movie lol.
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EDIT: the following is from the web site below

http://www.engineering.com/Default.aspx?tabid=3207&EntryID=201   
 _______________________________________________________________________________________________
There’s another problem that the Terminator movies blatantly overlook. Only living tissue can come through the time portal, right? Kyle Reese says that clearly in the first movie. But the T-1000 in the second movie, as well as the female Terminator in the third movie have no living tissue. They are liquid metal. You can’t have it both ways. Merely looking like living tissue shouldn’t count. So how does that work?

The easy answer is, it doesn’t work, you nerd! It’s a movie! It works because the shape-shifting robot is cool!

And it is cool. But as I said before, I’m an engineer, so that answer doesn’t do it for me. I like my stories to be internally consistent. It’s why I think that a key position every movie should have is a logic consultant.

In this case, the logic consultant would have stepped in and said, wait a minute! The last movie said only living tissue would go through the time machine. So the writer would add a line saying that the T-1000 came through the time portal inside a live moose, and I would never question the logic of it.     
________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Yaujtapool
@loveNwar said:

" Perhaps... But i didn't know that. I didn't even join The Vine that long ago. "

Thats why there is a search function and another one that tells you on your right when making the thread if it has been done before . But anywho in the other thread i think it was the majority saying the T1000 wins
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By castleking

not much logan can do in a confrontational battle

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@Xan said:

" @lazystudent said:

"unless logan manages to sucker the t1000 to do the exact same death as in terminator 2 he has no chance iceman could take him if he frooze him and shattered him like in film or orch via nova cooking him but logan has nothing that could touch him "

well iceman can freeze him and shater him but he will but himself back rogeder just like in the movie lol. "
he doesnt pull himself back together the heat of the plant melts the lumps so he can reform if frozen the lumps cant move and thus reform
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By xan84
@Fortified_Hooligan said:
"http://www.engineering.com/Default.aspx?tabid=3207&EntryID=201

There’s another problem that the Terminator movies blatantly overlook. Only living tissue can come through the time portal, right? Kyle Reese says that clearly in the first movie. But the T-1000 in the second movie, as well as the female Terminator in the third movie have no living tissue. They are liquid metal. You can’t have it both ways. Merely looking like living tissue shouldn’t count. So how does that work?

The easy answer is, it doesn’t work, you nerd! It’s a movie! It works because the shape-shifting robot is cool!

And it is cool. But as I said before, I’m an engineer, so that answer doesn’t do it for me. I like my stories to be internally consistent. It’s why I think that a key position every movie should have is a logic consultant.

In this case, the logic consultant would have stepped in and said, wait a minute! The last movie said only living tissue would go through the time machine. So the writer would add a line saying that the T-1000 came through the time portal inside a live moose, and I would never question the logic of it.    

"

IF something could come in a living mouse,pig,dog etc then they could do the same thing with weapons and that would be a big no no. Now for the metal skin. Perhaps its 100% allive but its a sintetic substitute we realy have NO idea how that metal works. 
Now realy is this the bigest problem your "engineer" mind can come up with when there are so many temporal paradoxes ?   

But the best explanation is the one you said ITS A MOVIE. You do know you are on a comic forum so then explain to me how can some1 hold a black hole in his hands , how can some1 like hulk lift a mountan atc, there are so many things that science can't explain but these are comics/movies etc. FUN>logic.

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By xan84
@lazystudent said:
"@Xan said:

" @lazystudent said:

well iceman can freeze him and shater him but he will but himself back rogeder just like in the movie lol. "
he doesnt pull himself back together the heat of the plant melts the lumps so he can reform if frozen the lumps cant move and thus reform "

Ice man will have to keep him constantly on "the ice" for that to happend and i don't think iceman can just stay there forever and shoot ice at him. The heat from the plant just helped him nothing more. If there was no heat there it would just have taken him longer.
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That was a quote from a web site. I provided a link, and it's really more of a joke. 

If the terminator flesh was good enough to put a robot through, they could have easily put components of a laser rifle in arnies torso or thighs which he could dig out and re-assemble once in 1984. 

It's a plot hole.
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@Xan: 
iceman could freeze and shatter him a then sled off with half his mass  on ice even if he did reform would be half the size and could just reapeat again and again till he was no more
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

when did wolverine become iceman? 

He is not a part of this battle.
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By EdwardWindsor
" when did wolverine become iceman?  He is not a part of this battle. "
i said in my original post wolverine had no chance icemna and torch would take the t1000 thou myself and xan have been talking about since
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By xan84
@lazystudent said:

"@Xan:  iceman could freeze and shatter him a then sled off with half his mass  on ice even if he did reform would be half the size and could just reapeat again and again till he was no more "

Yes if he takes part of him in a place and other in a place that would work. The more of himself his got the smarter he is and the oposite. I was just saying that he could reform back if he would freeze him. 

@ Fortified_Hooligan  
The movie is full of plot holes and  temporal paradoxes but its hell fun :D
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@Xan: i still think if he was froozen solid he would be stuck but the ice would have to be huge to heep him there , but surely your agreed now iceman stands a better chance than wolverine thou lol , i would like to see a fight between t1oo and bobby especially if you ended up with many drawf terminators lol
loveNwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By loveNwar

When the time ball arrives, it always melts parts of the area around, saying that the arrival holds no control over the SPACE, only the TIME. Therefore, i would say the departure is placed on the exact spot that should be the arrival (or: the machine sends people throut time without dislocating them in space)... soooo... how come humans and robots always arrive in the same town? Is it  believable that their base of operations is that close to each other in the middle of such a war??? that always bugged me..

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By xan84
@lazystudent said:
" @Xan: i still think if he was froozen solid he would be stuck but the ice would have to be huge to heep him there , but surely your agreed now iceman stands a better chance than wolverine thou lol , i would like to see a fight between t1oo and bobby especially if you ended up with many drawf terminators lol "

T1000 has 0 chances vs Iceman.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#28  Edited By Sparda
" http://www.engineering.com/Default.aspx?tabid=3207&EntryID=201

"
My dad has always wondered why they didn't do things differently in Terminator (despite that, the series are still some of mine and his favourite films), and I always reply "it's best not to think about it". I'm sure that if they needed to, the writers could eventually find a way around all the things you mentioned. It'd probably be awful or dumb, though.
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@Xan said:
" @lazystudent said:
" @Xan: i still think if he was froozen solid he would be stuck but the ice would have to be huge to heep him there , but surely your agreed now iceman stands a better chance than wolverine thou lol , i would like to see a fight between t1oo and bobby especially if you ended up with many drawf terminators lol "
T1000 has 0 chances vs Iceman. "
good at least we agree that torch and iceman would take him , but for the sake of the actual battle here he wins lol
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, people with energy projection powers should be able to take him, provided they can stay out of his reach, or are invulnerable enough to take some of his punishment.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Vrakmul

The time machines need the bio-electric fields of an organic being to send through, the liquid metal terminators mimic the bio-electric fields and can thus get through.  It's good to have connections to some of the former staff. 

loveNwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By loveNwar

Well, my question stands anyway: could the t-1000 mimic adamantium? Wouldn't have to be REAL adamantium, but a recreation of its hardness. After all, it can mimic the smootness of human skin, why not the oposite?

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#33  Edited By castleking

it would require it to increase its density it probably could get near a lvl of hardness but i dont think it could... it melted in the steel mill no way can it become adamantium...

besides if it were to increase its density lvl it probably couldnt move or would be to small an object to be useful or a threat.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Vrakmul
@castleking said:

" it would require it to increase its density it probably could get near a lvl of hardness but i dont think it could... it melted in the steel mill no way can it become adamantium...  besides if it were to increase its density lvl it probably couldnt move or would be to small an object to be useful or a threat. "

It could use that form to escape harm if it could do so, much like a turtle hiding in it's shell.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By King_Saturn
T-1000 should win here
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

to quote arnold. 
"It doesnt work that way." 

Why didnt it turn itself into a poisonous gas as soon as it knew it was in the room with John Connor? That would have had a good chance of success, without having to actually lay hands onthe boy. The answer is because it is always liquid metal. It never turns into iron, rubber, for shoes, cloth or flesh and it couldnt turn into adamantium.
MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By MisterGuyMan
"EDIT: the following is from the web site below

http://www.engineering.com/Default.aspx?tabid=3207&EntryID=201   
 _______________________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________________________ "

Each successive movie retcons the previous movie's history.  This happens when both sides of a war send agents back in time to alter the time line.  In the first movie, for example, the few details the hint at the entire history of the Machine war has inconsistencies with what we learn later.  Judgement day occurs on a few different days depending on which timeline we're talking about.  Jon Conner knows how he's going to die and can now easily avoid it.  This applies to technology as well.  Conner states in the third movie that the machines are developing new technologies faster than they should have.

Essentially the time travel technology in the first one may not be the same technology used in the second and third movies.  The histories that produced all of them have been altered.
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Word.
Avatar image for monev_justgeneral14
Monev-Justgeneral14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Kastiel said:
"T-1000 curbstomp. "

Agreed
Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#40  Edited By Phorqe

T-1000 should win this.

However, Wolverine might have a chance..... when the T-1000 is damaged, it take a few seconds to heel sometimes. If Logan goes berserk and just hacks it into a bunch of pieces, he has a small window of opportunity to separate the chopped up pieces. If they fought some where with a bunch of steel container, Wolverine could throw the severed pieces into different containers before they reformed. He could throw them down a sewer or off a bridge. If they're fighting in a multi level building, Wolverine could cut a whole in the floor between the separated pieces of the T-1000 so they would fall down to the next floor. The T-1000 would get smaller and smaller until it wasn't a threat.  
Hell, Wolverine could slice the T-1000 horizontally across the belly a bunch of times and throw the upper part out the window before it reattaches to the lower part.