#1 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Darkchild (41470 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be a toughy. Both Symbiotes affect the person/host. But i believe the witchblade has more intellegince than the venom Symbiote.

But i really dont know much about the symbiote itself other than Venom himself

#3 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm meaning the full characters... Sara Vs Eddie... Witchblade Vs Venom... however you want to pit it

M

#4 Posted by Darkchild (41470 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"i'm meaning the full characters... Sara Vs Eddie... Witchblade Vs Venom... however you want to pit itM"

ooooooo alright then

Well Sara uses the witchblade in very fun and useful ways. And i think given enough time she would be able to defeat Eddie. I mean the venom of now Mac i think his name is would not last very long with Sara in a fight. But Eddie was the dominent in control of both himself and the Symbiote. So i believe that Eddie would win if the fight was an all out brawl. If he was able to pin her in one place or corner she wouldnt be able to react as quickly as needed. But if they were given a big amount of room. I would then say the fight would go towards Sara.

THe fact is it depends on the enviornment of the battle field

#5 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

Eddie brock may be a dull knife but the symbiote actually has a lot of knowledge

#6 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

There's nothing about Sara's powers on her page. Anybody mind listing them and their extent?

#7 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

The Witchblade power's are quite extensive...

comicvine

"The Witchblade can revive the dead and also relive the previous experiences of its current wielder. While it is inactive, the Witchblade would look like a heavy jewel encrusted gauntlet. It is worn on the right wrist. While active, it wraps itself around the host’s body while tearing up their clothing. It becomes a body armor and weapon at the same time. The amount of armor that comes out of the Witchblade to protect the host will always depend on the level of threat. For example, if the host is fighting a mere mortal, there will be less armor wrapped around the host. But if the host is fighting enemies at the level of demons, it will form more armor to protect its host. The Witchblade can form many different types of weapons. It can form swords, shields, and wings. The Witchblade can also shoot energy blasts and other projectiles. Also it has the ability to shoot a whip-like chain that enables the user to climb up anything."

wiki

"This armor can produce extensions of itself that can form swords, other stabbing weapons, hooks, chains, shields, and wings, enabling the wielder to fly. It may also become temperamental if it chooses not to be used. When wielded, it can shoot energy blasts from the hand or sword, fire projectile darts, and whip-like grapples to attack or to climb. The Witchblade is also an excellent lock pick, and can heal wounds, even mortal ones. The Witchblade can re-animate the dead, can empathetically show the wielder scenes of great trauma, and allow the wielder to relive experiences from past wielders as dream-like experiences."

no comment about the 'slight rewording' of the comicvine page lol

M

#8 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

To be honest Methos when I saw this thread name I tought it was something like Parallax vs Ion lol

Well back to topic I think venom wins (I'm not sure since I don't know witchblade's powers, can anyone post them?)

#9 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwingprodigalson says:

"To be honest Methos when I saw this thread name I tought it was something like Parallax vs Ion"

lol, nope... i couldn't even say the same Symb... Smbio... Bug's in connection with Green Lanterns

M

#10 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Witchblade would distract Venom with her hotness, and then i dunno.

man she is hot

#11 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Nightwingprodigalson says:
"To be honest Methos when I saw this thread name I tought it was something like Parallax vs Ion"

lol, nope... i couldn't even say the same Symb... Smbio... Bug's in connection with Green Lanterns

M

"

tough it would have been a good battle

#12 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwingprodigalson says:

"tough it would have been a good battle"

Nah, Ion Vs Parallax Symb... Symbi... Bug's, would be a rather crap battle... it's been done several times before in the comics

M

#13 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitchblade."

roflol... going on looks Buck?

M

#14 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

it's not as important what the story is about than who writes it

you put geoff johns or marv wolfman or another good writer and most of stupid and boring things get awesome

#15 Posted by Buckshot (18685 posts) - - Show Bio

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitchblade.

#16 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm... If it can relive previous experiences, I have to say that Witchblade would wins merely on the grounds of experience.

#17 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom wins.

#18 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"Venom wins."

why?

M

#19 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Legendary Bio Vishanti says:
"Venom wins."
why? M"
because of his vast skill and immense awesome-ness. witchblade will just try to cut him or whatever its powers are, and Venom punches her and throws her non-stop.
#20 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

"Because of his vast skill and immense awesome-ness. witchblade will just try to cut him or whatever its powers are, and Venom punches her and throws her non-stop."

so you're basing your verdict on the fact that Venom is awesome and skilled, even though you know nothing about the Witchblade's powers...

rrrriiiiight...

M

#21 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

"*whispers* make me like Methos LBV"

why do you keep PM'ing me that as well?

seriously, are you a complete idiot do just want everyone to hate you?

M

#22 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Because of his vast skill and immense awesome-ness. witchblade will just try to cut him or whatever its powers are, and Venom punches her and throws her non-stop."
so you're basing your verdict on the fact that Venom is awesome and skilled, even though you know nothing about the Witchblade's powers... *rrrriiiiight...* M"

whispers make me like Methos

LBV

#23 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"*whispers* make me like Methos LBV"
why do you keep PM'ing me that as well? seriously, are you a complete idiot do just want everyone to hate you? M "

make me likes Methos

M

#24 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE HOHOHOHOHOHOHO I CRACK MYSELF UP!!!

#25 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

"make me likes Methos M"

so you are just a rabit marvel fanboy with all the IQ of a dead marsupial...

right, just checking...

add's Legendary Bio Vishanti to his ignore list

M

#26 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"make me likes Methos M"
so you are just a rabit marvel fanboy with all the IQ of a dead marsupial... right, just checking... ***add's Legendary Bio Vishanti to his ignore list*** M "

fills socks with rocks MWAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS SO FUN!!

M

#27 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos is going to rip a hole in reality and kick your ass LBV

#28 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Methos is going to rip a hole in reality and kick your ass LBV"

not in this life

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CRACK MYSEF UP!