Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By never give up
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is Voldemort at his strongest.Battles are won by KO or death.

Round 1- Future Sylar (Five Years Gone Episode) vs Voldemort

Round 2- Season 3 Sylar vs Voldemort

Round 3- Season 1 Sylar vs Voldemort

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Voldemort has no way to kill Sylar (no AK will not kill him, he has regen on Majin Buu's level) and Sylar can kill Voldemort in a million and one ways, so Sylar curbstomps!

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

@ssjlozza:

he has regen on Majin Buu's level

wut O_O

NightwingX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By NightwingX

lol, what about horrocrux :D?

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Frocharocha

@nerx said:

@ssjlozza:

he has regen on Majin Buu's level

wut O_O

Then what are Voldemort hopes on beating him? Spamming Avada Kedrava? LOL.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Perpetr8rMike

@frocharocha: He cannot regen like Majin Buu who can regen from smoke. He can however survive a hell of a lot unless you damage that special portion of his brain or cut off his head.

Of course there is nothing to stop Sylar from ripping his wand away from him and snapping it, leaving him disarmed.

Avatar image for herecomestheboom_headshot
HereComesTheBoom_Headshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frocharocha: He cannot regen like Majin Buu who can regen from smoke. He can however survive a hell of a lot unless you damage that special portion of his brain or cut off his head.

Of course there is nothing to stop Sylar from ripping his wand away from him and snapping it, leaving him disarmed.

Voldefart doesn't need his wand to perform some spells.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Perpetr8rMike

@herecomestheboom_headshot: No in fact he does not, but for a majority of spells he might need them. We rarely see him perform Wandless magic even if he can do it.

Wands are used to channel magical energy more effectively, non-verbal and wandless spells can be cast but are not as powerful.

However, without the ability to cast Avada Kedavra he has limited chances to kill or KO without getting far closer to Sylar to insure a win.

Avatar image for herecomestheboom_headshot
HereComesTheBoom_Headshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@herecomestheboom_headshot:

No in fact he does not, but for a majority of spells he might need them. We rarely see him perform Wandless magic even if he can do it.

Wands are used to channel magical energy more effectively, non-verbal and wandless spells can be cast but are not as powerful.

However, without the ability to cast

Avada Kedavra

he has limited chances to kill or KO without getting far closer to Sylar to insure a win.

Two threads of Sylar fights, fantastic! Haha. And I'll side with you here for Sylar.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Nerx

@frocharocha: I mean as an avid watcher of heroes I have not seen sylar show anything up to that level

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: He cannot regen like Buu I think he was being funny. Claire has been seen to be frozen entirely solid and shatter and then be standing there good as new less then a minute later (Scared the hell out of the girl who froze her on accident too)

@herecomestheboom_headshot: Lol too true, its hard to keep up on which one when I see your name.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perpetr8rmike: I mean he did take on shapeshifting and f*cked with danko when the baldie try to pinpoint the spot on the back on the head, one nuke punch should KTFO voldy.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: However, in season 3 he does not have the Nuke powers. In the explosion future he is said to have them because he was the bomb (It turned out Peter was) but this does not mean he didn't possess Ted's power as well. The list I provided was SHOWN abilities not all of them he possessed.

Pfcoolio14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pfcoolio14

@ssjlozza: Avada kedavra gets rid of the soul

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perpetr8rmike: This is rediculous.

"Without the ability to cast Avada Kedavra he has limited chance to kill'

Seriously? You know nothing of Harry Potter.

He can kill him in many other ways.

Explous, Confringo, Severing charm, Incarcerus, Incendio. wandless Fire spells, etc. He can even create his own spells..

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perpetr8rmike: He did react to a timefreeze by hiro in season one, freezing that sword

that is crazy

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By never give up

bump

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ShadowPro

@ssjlozza said:

Voldemort has no way to kill Sylar (no AK will not kill him, he has regen on Majin Buu's level) and Sylar can kill Voldemort in a million and one ways, so Sylar curbstomps!

what in hell makes you think his healing factor can save him from a killing curse?

in fact none of his powers would work with magic, and there is no way to prove other wise, 'cuz heroes was only sci-fi

@perpetr8rmike:

voldemort doesn't need a wand to use magic

@perpetr8rmike:

where in the books or movies is stated that wandless spell are weaker?

also LV cast a fiendfire and sylar is turned into ashes

'nuff said

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SSJLozza

@shadowpro: What makes you think that none of his powers work with magic? LOL. Well given that he has tanked multiple bullets before and shrugged it off, along with surviving numerous other even more impressive things I think he'd be fine, he could mindrape voldemort anyway.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

sylar.... if he doesnt get his with the killing curse

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ShadowPro

@ssjlozza said:

@shadowpro: What makes you think that none of his powers work with magic? LOL. Well given that he has tanked multiple bullets before and shrugged it off, along with surviving numerous other even more impressive things I think he'd be fine, he could mindrape voldemort anyway.

No Caption Provided
SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SSJLozza

@shadowpro: Ok then what evidence do you have that Sylar's powers wouldn't work against someone just because they use magic?

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Perpetr8rMike

@kingjohnrocks:

Exploding Charms and Severing Charms won't work on a guy who can regenerate the way Sylar does. And none of the fire spells outside of Fiendfyre have shown serious damage with their flames.
Also he has never been shown to create his own spells on the fly. Creating spells takes time this is why people are impressed with Snape for making so many.

@shadowpro:

Volde has only ever used Wandless magic in the movies, not once in the books. In the books he always uses his wand. Dumbledore has been seen using it in the books, this doesn't mean Volde can even use it if this is Book Volde. Even so it takes a powerful and disciplined wizard to perform them effectively meaning they are weaker in that they cannot be cast as casually. Also all shown versions of spells seemed to be weaker. This may have just been portrayal rather then a real weakness.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perpetr8rmike:

You know nothing of Harry Potter.

Fiendfyre can destroy a freaking Horucrux, Voldemort hasn't even used Fiendfyre! That's some damage.

Spell creation has been mastered by Snape, Dumbledore and Voldemort.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ShadowPro

@ssjlozza said:

@shadowpro: Ok then what evidence do you have that Sylar's powers wouldn't work against someone just because they use magic?

well for starters there is the fact that the series is only SCIENCE FICTION not MAGIC, and his powers have never beeing tested against such power, also there is no prove that it would work either

@perpetr8rmike said:

Volde has only ever used Wandless magic in the movies, not once in the books. In the books he always uses his wand. Dumbledore has been seen using it in the books, this doesn't mean Volde can even use it if this is Book Volde. Even so it takes a powerful and disciplined wizard to perform them effectively meaning they are weaker in that they cannot be cast as casually. Also all shown versions of spells seemed to be weaker. This may have just been portrayal rather then a real weakness.

so, what you are saying, is that Lord Voldemort, the dark lord, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, the most powerfull dark wizard ever known by men or women in HP verse, is incapable of something so simple for experienced wizards as doing wandless magic? ('cuz that's what I got)

No Caption Provided

besides, the op doesn't say if is only the book versionor the movie one, so it's probably both

also, he even without knowing anything about the magic world, he was helluva wizard when he was just a child

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjohnrocks: I am aware that they can create spells, but not on the fly on the spot. Spell Creation takes time. This is why Luna has no mommy, she tried to make a spell and it backfired and killed her. On the fly it is impossible.

And I pointed out that only Fiendfyre had any damage feats, the others do not. I was agreeing Fiendfyre could kill Sylar.

@shadowpro: During battles like this we must forgo the 'But magic might not work' mentality because it makes the Battle Thread Moot.

I am saying in the movie was the only time he was shown using it, showing he favors to use his wand. The Wand channels the magic into a more focused form, thus it is going to be stronger due to focus. I did not say they where weak as in they where impossible to effect someone just weaker then when the Channeling Device (AKA Wand) is used.

Volde was not a helluva wizard as a child, he used unfocused wandless magic to make people see horrible things. He created scary things to other children. Harry was flying, Shrinking Clothing, Disappearing items, etc. Neville made himself bounce after being dropped from the second or third story window of his home by his uncle.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@perpetr8rmike: Voldemort CAN use Wandless magic. Thus, it is appliable in the battle forums. If you have anything else to say then speak to the facts. J.K rowling said he could do it, she put it in her works, he can do it. J.K rowling > Your opinion.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjohnrocks: Never said he couldn't do it said he never did it in the books. That is a FACT, deal with it.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perpetr8rmike:

concidering the fact that he had no formal training of any kid in magic, I would say that yes, he was helluva wizard when he was a child the thing he did were better than those thing that many other magic kids are capable of

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowpro: Not saying he was not gifted. But he was not performing advanced magic or anything. Harry's feats where just as impressive for one who had no training.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjlozza said:

well for starters there is the fact that the series is only SCIENCE FICTION not MAGIC, and his powers have never beeing tested against such power, also there is no prove that it would work either

@perpetr8rmike said:

so, what you are saying, is that Lord Voldemort, the dark lord, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, the most powerfull dark wizard ever known by men or women in HP verse, is incapable of something so simple for experienced wizards as doing wandless magic? ('cuz that's what I got)

No Caption Provided

besides, the op doesn't say if is only the book versionor the movie one, so it's probably both

also, he even without knowing anything about the magic world, he was helluva wizard when he was just a child

What magic beats sci fi automatically? Why do you say that when there is no evidence of it? By that token Voldemort could beat Goku as his powers technically aren't magic either, and if you say that I will KNOW you're trolling! You have no evidence whatsoever for what you're saying. So, tell me when have Voldemorts powers ever been tested against science fiction, afterall they're only magic, not science fiction.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjlozza: You do know I said Sylar would win right?

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SSJLozza

@perpetr8rmike: Yeah I was quoting Shadowpro, just cba to delete all your quotes from it.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Floopay

Sylar was able to react to a guy who could run something like 700 miles per hour. From only a few meters away when the guy sped up.

He can shoot telekinetic bullets IIRC, he can provide enough force to lift a prisoner transport vehicle off the ground and bring it to himself.

And he has one weak point, which he can move around at will within his body.

And that's not even getting into the creative stuff.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's not like the Killing Curse has failed to kill two people already.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John on people who pick those against his beloved HP characters: "You don't know anything about Harry Potter..."

Oh and I pick Sylar. I don't know Harry Potter, right? Forget that I read all the books and watched all the movies. If I pick anyone outside HP, I don't know HP... John Logic... Nyahahahahaha!

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By never give up

bump

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssejllenrad: No. If you're incredibly bias to a person and call Voldemort all these sort of names when not focusing on the context of battle, you indeed come around as someone who knows JACK about Harry Potter.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssejllenrad: No. If you're incredibly bias to a person and call Voldemort all these sort of names when not focusing on the context of battle, you indeed come around as someone who knows JACK about Harry Potter.

Yeah cause I don't pick him to win, right? Your logic rules, mate.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sylar wins. there are millions of things he could do here. heck! he might even take Voldemort's powers as a reward.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veravin said:

Sylar wins. there are millions of things he could do here. heck! he might even take Voldemort's powers as a reward.

Explain Voldemort is also versatile.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Hyperlight

even without his intuitive aptitude anyone fighting voldemort is going to know that you should get him away from his wand. sylar is going to tk his wand and destroy it pretty quickly and big V's power levels are going to take a hit since magic is easier with a wand.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperlight: Voldemort has used wandless magic before.

He blew fire from his mouth and is able to manipulate fire without a wand.

He can deflect a spell with his bare hands.

He can also use TK.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Hyperlight

@kingjohnrocks: i know im just saying that wandless magic may be more strenuous. i dont think that fire will help much unless he has the potential to incinerate sylar. and big V's TK probably isnt on sylars level

juniorA96758

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My vote is for Sylar. He has many ways to win and Voldemort has only Avada Kedavra.

These are the powers that Sylar has in the episode Five Years Gone:

Intuitive aptitude

Telekinesis

Shattering

Freezing

Melting

Enhanced hearing

Artistic Precognition

Induced radioactivity

Rapid cellular regeneration

Flight

Phasing

Illusion

He cannot regen like Majin Buu who can regen from smoke.

I think he was referring to the speed with which Sylar regenerates.

Incidentally, Buu's regeneration is only at the cellular level but that's another topic.

@floopay said:

Sylar was able to react to a guy who could run something like 700 miles per hour. From only a few meters away when the guy sped up.

Do you mean Edgar? That guy could reach at least the speed of Mach 2.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Floopay

@juniora96758: Edgar was clocked by Noah as reaching approximately 700 miles per hour, which he stated was similar to another speedster he had gone up against in the past.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay