Avatar image for crimsonthunder1
Crimson Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By Crimson Thunder

Sylar one day comes to Metropolis to look for all the Kryptonians. But Before he gets to New Krypton he has to get thrue SUPERMAN!!!

Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Psyker star

how would sylar hurt superman
Avatar image for attack_of_the_doctor
Attack_Of_The_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

lets see here...how many ways can syalr kill superman 

well for starters lets do it the hard way...sylar uses clairsentience on supes..finds out his weakness is a green rock and sylar finds some and then kills him 

or superman speed blitz sylar..sylar touches him turns his body to gold supes dies. 

sylar pins him down with telekinesis removes his brain through his ears and nose like he did the last guy with invulnerable skin. 

Syler uses alchemy to create kryptonite and kills superman. 

sylar uses his Induced radioactivity ability and uses it to make kryptonite radiation and kills superman

i'm sure there will be quite a few fanboys coming in here saying this and that about how supes will kill syalr...but sylar would own supes it's not even funny

His teleknises can hold speedsters in their tracks..soften blows from people who have super strength..not that he needs to seeing as he can heal from being vaporized by nuclear explosions

sylar would own superman..lol sylar would use his telekineses like erics puppet master ability and control supermans body..eyes lungs heart...superman dies

Attack_Of_The_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Psyker star said:
"how would sylar hurt superman "

too many to count
Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Psyker star
@Attack_Of_The_Doctor said:
"

well for starters lets do it the hard way...sylar uses clairsentience on supes..finds out his weakness is a green rock and sylar finds some and then kills him 

or superman speed blitz sylar..sylar touches him turns his body to gold supes dies. 

sylar pins him down with telekinesis removes his brain through his ears and nose like he did the last guy with invulnerable skin. 

sylar uses his Induced radioactivity ability and uses it to make kryptonite radiation and kills superman

i'm sure there will be quite a few fanboys coming in here saying this and that about how supes will kill syalr...but sylar would own supes it's not even funny

His teleknises can hold speedsters in their tracks..soften blows from people who have super strength..not that he needs to seeing as he can heal from being vaporized by nuclear explosions

sylar would own superman..lol sylar would use his telekineses like erics puppet master ability and control supermans body..eyes lungs heart...superman dies

"

LOL you are wrong
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Lance Uppercut
"

"
Oh good lord.....
Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sleuth

Superman...

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By FLCL1
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Attack_Of_The_Doctor said:
"

"
Oh good lord..... "

LOL
Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Psyker star
"

"

1. sylar cant gey Kryptonite  
2.if superman speed blitzs sylar then sylar would break  
3.sylar could not even hold supermans pinky down with TK  
4.good point but superman could speed blitz him before he could  
5 i dont like superman  
6 if this is the heroes sylar then no one in the heroes U has powers any where near super man level  
7. you are wrong
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MKF30
@Psyker star said:
"@Attack_Of_The_Doctor said:
"

"
LOL you are wrong "

lol, massive understatement but then this is coming from the same guy who said in my smallville thread that Daphne is faster then Flash's at full power so...I'm getting used to his amusing posts lol
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MKF30

But yeah, Superman rapes Sylar here. Nuff said.
Avatar image for crimsonthunder1
Crimson Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#12  Edited By Crimson Thunder

Sylar has an uncountable amount of powers. You don't know what Sylar could do to Superman.

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Crimson Thunder said:
" Sylar has an uncountable amount of powers. You don't know what Sylar could do to Superman. "
Do you think Sylar can handle the temperatures of the sun? Or being lobotomized continuously while be hit by a guy that's at Supermans strength level?
Moomin123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#14  Edited By Moomin123

Sylar will be able to hold Supes in mid-air and break his neck with telekinesis. Before anybody says that Supes can't get his neck broken, has it ever been done before? 
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Moomin123 said:
" Sylar will be able to hold Supes in mid-air and break his neck with telekinesis. Before anybody says that Supes can't get his neck broken, has it ever been done before?  "
That's your response? Has it ever been done before? Really? Don't you think someone with Telekinesis would have done it already? Or I dunno, the super powered blows from other opponents?
Attack_Of_The_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

as i said

sylar has stopped speedsters in their tracks using his power

he can control the entire body using telekinises like doyles puppet mastery

sylar cant die..he can heal from being vaporized by nuclear explosions. 

sylar simply needs to touch superman and he's dead from having his lungs skin eyes..everything turned into gold 

sylar uses teds power to create any kind of raditaion includuing kryptonite..he simply needs to use his clairsentience power to know his weakness  

TK has been shown to rip through titanium vault doors like butter..and used to snap necks by mere gesture. there is no strength limit to TK 

Not to mention tomsability may be able to break down cells with a mere thought. But thats just speculation because it hasnt been used on a person

i'm not even going to bother returning to this thread..because of obvious fanboy reason..i've said what i had to say 

you can either agree or disagree

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By FLCL1
"as i said sylar has stopped speedsters in their tracks using his power he can control the entire body using telekinises like doyles puppet mastery sylar cant die..he can heal from being vaporized by nuclear explosions.  sylar simply needs to touch superman and he's dead from having his lungs skin eyes..everything turned into gold  sylar uses teds power to create any kind of raditaion includuing kryptonite..he simply needs to use his clairsentience power to know his weakness   TK has been shown to rip through titanium vault doors like butter..and used to snap necks by mere gesture. there is no strength limit to TK  Not to mention tomsability may be able to break down cells with a mere thought. But thats just speculation because it hasnt been used on a person i'm not even going to bother returning to this thread..because of obvious fanboy reason..i've said what i had to say  you can either agree or disagree    "

disagree and i hate superman with a passion
Attack_Of_The_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Crimson Thunder said:
" Sylar has an uncountable amount of powers. You don't know what Sylar could do to Superman. "
Do you think Sylar can handle the temperatures of the sun? Or being lobotomized continuously while be hit by a guy that's at Supermans strength level? "

sylar survived being vaporized by a nuclear explosion...his regenrative power heals him faster than he can be hurt. Sylar has used TK to soften the blows of peoplewith super strength and while clark is pounding away sylar will feel nothing heal..and rip his brains out through his nose as he has down before...or simply turn him into gold.or make his entire body radiate with kryptonite radiation 

this isnt a stomp...far from it. You fanboys just dont like to open your minds to the fact that your favortie heroes can be killed
glforthewin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By glforthewin

superman would speed blitz sylar into space 

Attack_Of_The_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@glforthewin said:
"superman would speed blitz sylar into space  "

and sylar would not die...then use tk to get back to earth...you people have one answer for everything when it comes to supes huh...Speed blitz...the sun 

the Vica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By the Vica

Unfortunately, I'd say the rule of "Superman/Flash/Fast dude can move faster than _______ can think, so they automatically win" comes into play here. 

Whether or not Sylar could kill Superman, he couldn't do it before Superman killed him. I'd say ripping off Sylar head should do it and Supes could do that in the blink of an eye.

Attack_Of_The_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the Vica said:
"Unfortunately, I'd say the rule of "Superman/Flash/Fast dude can move faster than _______ can think, so they automatically win" comes into play here.  Whether or not Sylar could kill Superman, he couldn't do it before Superman killed him. I'd say ripping off Sylar head should do it and Supes could do that in the blink of an eye. "

if you people are going to go there..then im just going to use supes no kill policy..sylar kills him..the end
Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sleuth

Superman doesn't have to kill just KO....or bfr

glforthewin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By glforthewin
@Attack_Of_The_Doctor:  sylar's brain would get frozen solid in space (last itme i checked someone's brain getting destroyed in heroes ment the end of them). that and re-entry into earth's atmosphere would kill him. 
Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Psyker star
"@the Vica said:
"Unfortunately, I'd say the rule of "Superman/Flash/Fast dude can move faster than _______ can think, so they automatically win" comes into play here.  Whether or not Sylar could kill Superman, he couldn't do it before Superman killed him. I'd say ripping off Sylar head should do it and Supes could do that in the blink of an eye. "
if you people are going to go there..then im just going to use supes no kill policy..sylar kills him..the end "

he can just fly him 2 one of the cells in the watch tower and keep him there 4ever
Attack_Of_The_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sleuth said:
"Superman doesn't have to kill just KO....or bfr "

yup he only has to get through sylars Tk shields...Sylars power to turn anything that touches him to gold..sylars power to rip peoples brains out of their nose and ears. Syalrs power to control the entire body..sylars power ebing able to stop speedsters. Sylar inducing Kryptnotie radiation..the fact that sylar can absrob blows of people with super strength...etc etc 

and wtf is bfr?
Attack_Of_The_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@glforthewin said:
" @Attack_Of_The_Doctor:  sylar's brain would get frozen solid in space (last itme i checked someone's brain getting destroyed in heroes ment the end of them). that and re-entry into earth's atmosphere would kill him.  "

last time i checked..it really didnt. tracey is proof of that 

sylar can use TK to shield himself..etc etc
glforthewin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By glforthewin
@Attack_Of_The_Doctor: battle field removal.  when did sylar stop a speedster?
Attack_Of_The_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Psyker star said:
"@the Vica said:
if you people are going to go there..then im just going to use supes no kill policy..sylar kills him..the end "
he can just fly him 2 one of the cells in the watch tower and keep him there 4ever "

because that worked so well when the company tried to do it
Attack_Of_The_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@glforthewin said:
" @Attack_Of_The_Doctor: battle field removal.  when did sylar stop a speedster? "

wtf does battle field removel mean? 
he stopped daphne from running away when she visted him in her cell 

he has also shown to be able to control peoples body as he did so with claire
Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Sleuth
" @Sleuth said:
yup he only has to get through sylars Tk shields...Sylars power to turn anything that touches him to gold..sylars power to rip peoples brains out of their nose and ears. Syalrs power to control the entire body..sylars power ebing able to stop speedsters. Sylar inducing Kryptnotie radiation..the fact that sylar can absrob blows of people with super strength...etc etc  and wtf is bfr? "
His sheilds aren't up before the battle starts, so he isn't fast enough to try TK before Supermanmakes his move. Who has Syalr fought that is at Superman's level of invulnerability and strength because I doubt he could rip anything out of Superman.

BFR = Battle Feild Removal. Like ring out.

Superman pulls a BFR on Parasite at superspeed
 Superman pulls a BFR on Parasite at superspeed
glforthewin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By glforthewin
@Attack_Of_The_Doctor: it means that when superman flies  through the earth and destroys it sylar dies
Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Psyker star
"@Sleuth said:
yup he only has to get through sylars Tk shields...Sylars power to turn anything that touches him to gold..sylars power to rip peoples brains out of their nose and ears. Syalrs power to control the entire body..sylars power ebing able to stop speedsters. Sylar inducing Kryptnotie radiation..the fact that sylar can absrob blows of people with super strength...etc etc  and wtf is bfr? "
Sylars TK shields cant hold superman  
super man is probably to invulnerable to be turned to gold  or and definitely  2 invulnerable to get hurt by him or be body controled no one in the heroes U is as fast as superman the Radiation maybe but once again no one is as strong as super man in the heroes U
glforthewin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By glforthewin
@Attack_Of_The_Doctor: according to all star lois lane the surface of the sun is like 1000000 h-bombs going off in your face. could sylar survive that if superman pushed him into it using super breath?
Attack_Of_The_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sleuth:
so superman just flys up to a random person and throws them..lol na Besides sylar can fly

he has fought people who could rip apart safe doors..people..people with super strnegth has been shown to be able to rip apart steal restraints.. 

Michael  has super strength and durability..and sylar used TK on him to nearly kill him. 

has he fought anyone with supes strenght..nope. Does it matter...nope. He can kill him all the same I mean sure supes can punch a hole throguh him..but sylar can heal entire limbs in seconds..nd before supes can pull his fist back sylar turns him to gold
Attack_Of_The_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@glforthewin said:
"@Attack_Of_The_Doctor: it means that when superman flies  through the earth and destroys it sylar dies "

he would..then he'd heal and come back to life.
Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Psyker star
"@Sleuth: so superman just flys up to a random person and throws them..lol na Besides sylar can fly he has fought people who could rip apart safe doors..people..people with super strnegth has been shown to be able to rip apart steal restraints..  Michael  has super strength and durability..and sylar used TK on him to nearly kill him.  has he fought anyone with supes strenght..nope. Does it matter...nope. He can kill him all the same I mean sure supes can punch a hole throguh him..but sylar can heal entire limbs in seconds..nd before supes can pull his fist back sylar turns him to gold "

you cant conpare people in heroes to superman hes stronger faster and more powerful  so it matters
glforthewin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By glforthewin
@Attack_Of_The_Doctor: but he would'nt cause his brain would freeze and he'd die!!!
Attack_Of_The_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Psyker star said:
"@Sleuth said:
Sylars TK shields cant hold superman  
super man is probably to invulnerable to be turned to gold  or and definitely  2 invulnerable to get hurt by him or be body controled no one in the heroes U is as fast as superman the Radiation maybe but once again no one is as strong as super man in the heroes U "

sylars TK has no known limit 

lmfao..when superman gains a cant be tunred to gold ability then tell me that.  Sylar has the abilityto change the compostion of thins..which means bye bye skin..hello gold. 

the last person who couldnt be hurt had his brains removed through his ears and nose. Sylar simply has to know you're their and you're under his control. Its not mind control its body control.

no no one is as fast as superman..alone anyway.  

and supermans strength wont mean much if sylar can sheild himself from the blow and take the blows and heal as if nothing happened 

supermans best bet is to take sylar to the sun..which i doubt he'd do because he's human..and even then he has to touch syalr..syalr can just turn him to gold
Attack_Of_The_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@glforthewin said:
" @Attack_Of_The_Doctor: but he would'nt cause his brain would freeze and he'd die!!! "

not when syalrs sheilding himself with TK
glforthewin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By glforthewin
@Attack_Of_The_Doctor: sylar would freeze solid in space after superman destroyed the earth and then supes would shatter him
Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Sleuth
" @Sleuth: so superman just flys up to a random person and throws them..lol na Besides sylar can fly he has fought people who could rip apart safe doors..people..people with super strnegth has been shown to be able to rip apart steal restraints..  Michael  has super strength and durability..and sylar used TK on him to nearly kill him.  has he fought anyone with supes strenght..nope. Does it matter...nope. He can kill him all the same I mean sure supes can punch a hole throguh him..but sylar can heal entire limbs in seconds..nd before supes can pull his fist back sylar turns him to gold "
Sylar isn't a random person. This is a fight not a story, he can do whatever he has to do outside of killing. Superman can throw Sylar with so much force that he won't be able to stop himself. None of those feats come close to someone who can move 1/3 of the Earth, destroy moons, and survive supernovas.
Attack_Of_The_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Psyker star said:
"@Sleuth: so superman just flys up to a random person and throws them..lol na Besides sylar can fly he has fought people who could rip apart safe doors..people..people with super strnegth has been shown to be able to rip apart steal restraints..  Michael  has super strength and durability..and sylar used TK on him to nearly kill him.  has he fought anyone with supes strenght..nope. Does it matter...nope. He can kill him all the same I mean sure supes can punch a hole throguh him..but sylar can heal entire limbs in seconds..nd before supes can pull his fist back sylar turns him to gold "
you cant conpare people in heroes to superman hes stronger faster and more powerful  so it matters "

it really doesnt. 

if sylar can heal from a nuke exposion he can heal from a punch. 

I doubt supes would hit to kill and that would be his first mistake. As soon as sylar knows what he's up against supes is screwed..by supes touching him..he's giving sylar all he needs..sylar now knows his weakness and he creates Kryptonite radiation. Sylar then removes his brain through his nose the end. or sylar simply touches him and he's tunred to gold. Or if sylar wants to get fancy see if Toms bility works on organic matter..and he merly thinks and supermans cells breakd down
glforthewin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By glforthewin
@Attack_Of_The_Doctor:  too bad superman can move faster than thought (it's in red son, look it up if u don't believe me)
Attack_Of_The_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sleuth said:
" @Sleuth: so superman just flys up to a random person and throws them..lol na Besides sylar can fly he has fought people who could rip apart safe doors..people..people with super strnegth has been shown to be able to rip apart steal restraints..  Michael  has super strength and durability..and sylar used TK on him to nearly kill him.  has he fought anyone with supes strenght..nope. Does it matter...nope. He can kill him all the same I mean sure supes can punch a hole throguh him..but sylar can heal entire limbs in seconds..nd before supes can pull his fist back sylar turns him to gold "
Sylar isn't a random person. This is a fight not a story, he can do whatever he has to do outside of killing. Superman can throw Sylar with so much force that he won't be able to stop himself. None of those feats come close to someone who can move 1/3 of the Earth, destroy moons, and survive supernovas. "

you're the first person to admit currant superman cant move planets..i like that..you're ok in my book 

Supes throwing sylar isnt beating him..he'd just come back more prepared and thanks to supes touching him he comes back with all the tools he needs to beat him. 

no they dont..and yet sylar could still kill supes based on his own fetes. i mean has anyone tried to TK pull out supermans brain through his nose? Has anyone tried to squeeze supermans heart from inside his body using TK? Has anyone tried to phase thorough supermans brain like DL did to Linderman? Its possible for sylar to kill superman. has anyone tried to turn supermans entire body inside and out to gold?
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By MKF30

Unless Sylar's TK can "vape the sun" which isn't happening, his TK ability will do jack shit vs. Supes lol 

Supes has a few ways to take Sylar out and he's not some kind of "invincible immortal" either
Attack_Of_The_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@glforthewin:
k
Attack_Of_The_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MKF30:
k
ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ThanosIsMad
"

"
1. Where is Sylar going to find Kryptonite when Batman and Lex Luthor are the only people who have any?  Nowhere.  Especially not before Superman punches his head off.

2. Sylar could turn Superman to gold, but he has to be fast enough to react to Superman's speed in order to do it.  No one in Heroes is on par with Superman's speed.  Then there's the fact that few things actually touch Superman's skin since his invulnerability doesn't just come from supertough skin, but also comes from an invisible, skintight aura surrounding his body.  I doubt he could get past the aura, so this is out of the question.

3. Superman is a bazillion times more invulnerable than anyone on Heroes, and is a bazillion times stronger than anyone on Heroes.  Telekinesis on that show is not as powerful as TK in the Marvel or DCU.  Superman won't be restrained by Sylar for long, if at all.   And if somehow, he were restrained, he has heat vision.  

4. Sylar would have to know the composition of Kryptonite in order to use Alchemy to make it.  He doesn't know the composition, he's not making Kryptonite.

5. Sylar would have to know the frequency of Kryptonite radiation in order to harm Superman.  He doesn't know the frequency, he's not making the radiation.

His TK can soften blows from people with Superhuman strength in the Heroes universe.  No one in Heroes is as strong as Superman.  At most, they're on par with Spider-Man.  His ability to counter Superman's blows will only go so far, and it wouldn't be far enough to stop Superman from punching him into space.

Sure, Sylar can regenerate from a nuclear explosion.  The fact of the matter is, a nuclear explosion was still enough to vaporize his body.  A powerful blast of heat vision could do the same, and after that, there's nothing stopping Superman from picking up the body, hitting Escape Velocity and beyond, going into space, going faster than the speed of light, and hurling Sylar's body into the sun.
Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Sleuth

" @Sleuth said:

Sylar isn't a random person. This is a fight not a story, he can do whatever he has to do outside of killing. Superman can throw Sylar with so much force that he won't be able to stop himself. None of those feats come close to someone who can move 1/3 of the Earth, destroy moons, and survive supernovas. "
you're the first person to admit currant superman cant move planets..i like that..you're ok in my book  Supes throwing sylar isnt beating him..he'd just come back more prepared and thanks to supes touching him he comes back with all the tools he needs to beat him.  no they dont..and yet sylar could still kill supes based on his own fetes. i mean has anyone tried to TK pull out supermans brain through his nose? Has anyone tried to squeeze supermans heart from inside his body using TK? Has anyone tried to phase thorough supermans brain like DL did to Linderman? Its possible for sylar to kill superman. has anyone tried to turn supermans entire body inside and out to gold? "
If Superman does throw Sylar out of the region or into orbit, that would count as a bfr. Bfr is usually considered a win on the battle threads unless the OP says it's not allowed. 

What I'm thinking is, Sylar has only used the "TK brain trick" on humans. Superman's physiology is far far more durable than humans, inside the body and out. So how do we know Sylar's TK is powerful enough to even affect him in that way. There are varying levels of Telekenisis. Why should we assume Sylar is that powerful if he's never proven to be?