SWTOR Battles Tell me what you think

Rexorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I wrote this Battle where Revan meets Bane. Tell me what you think

He didn't know what he was seeing. Just meters away stood his first master. The one who had taught him the real ways of the dark side, the one from whom he had learnt the dark side rituals. There stood a ghost. It was Darth Revan.

"I have been awaiting your arrival¨ Bane seemed confused at his words "I present myself: Darth Revan, Dark Lo-" "I know who you are" Bane interupted, still looking confused ¨I discovered your holocron¨ Bane continued ¨How can you still be alive? you died millenia ago!¨ Revan only laughed in response "There is still much you need to learn of the dark side, you ignorant fool, but I will not let you live long enough to learn it" He finished as he lunged.

Though they had never met, Bane suspected Revan would do something like this, even if he had no idea why. But he was ready for it. Revan came in spinning his lightsaber above his head, preparing for an overhead strike that Bane easily sidestepped. As Revan landed, Bane sent a barrage of hits, which Revan blocked easily. Sending blow after blow, Bane realized it wouldn't be as easy as he thought to penetrate Revan's defences. Changing the tide of the battle, Revan changed to Juyo, a form using all his anger and hatred and turning it on Bane. Suprised by the move, Bane spun to the side and flipped to the other side of Revan hoping to have his turn at taking Revan by suprise but as he turned for a saber sweep, Revan ducked and Force kicked Bane away. As Bane got back up, he knew he couldn't beat Revan at lightsabers so he came up with a new plan.

"I will create a new sith order where i will rule over thousands of sith. Become my aprentice now, and we will rule the galaxy together!!" At that instant, Bane realized what was going on. Revan had gone mad from the centuries imprisoned in The Dark Citadels's dungeons. "You are right....... Master. Let me learn under your wisdom." "Wise decision.Come, I will teach you in the true ways of the dark side. We cannot keep going with the rule of two. No more treason. We will have order to our ranks. Bane, you and I will rule the galaxy!" shouted Revan.

Now Bane had his comfirmation: Revan was trully mad. "So you trully have gone mad." said Bane, creating an incredible arc of pure dark side lightning he was gathering while Revan spoke. "Peace is a lie. There is only passion. The rule of two seperates the weak from the strong. You have just proven yourself weak, and for that, you shall die." Increasing the lighning's power, Revan screamed in agony until he went silent. Bane walked away.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Nice. You seem to have a good grasp of how to properly write the Sith too.

Rexorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Thanks man :)