• 81 results
GoldenStar66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GoldenStar66

Swamp Thing faces everyone in the picture. The fight takes place in a Rain Forest. 

The Avengers are blood-lusted. 
Swamp Thing has morals.  
No prep. No morals.  
The team has standard weapons. 
Who wins? The team or Swampy?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Mattersuit

Bloodlusted Swamp Thing?

O_O

He wins. Like, so hard.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CalebHara

Swamp Thing Stomps

GoldenStar66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By GoldenStar66
@Mattersuit: I'll give him morals. 
Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mattersuit

Team can't do anything to put him down, whilst he can take out the majority of the team easily.

GoldenStar66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GoldenStar66

That is just too bad. 

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By theTimeStreamer

thor solos

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By czarny_samael666

Thor solos. No real feats for ST.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Swamp Thing

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By tomlikesfries

Swamp Thing curbstomps... He's extremely powerful, and besides. how will the Avengers kill him? Even if they burn the whole Forest, Swampy can just appear anywhere else.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#11  Edited By Billy Batson

LOL @ Thor solos.
BB

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CalebHara

@czarny_samael666 said:

@theTimeStreamer said: thor solos

I really hope you aren't being serious

broo1232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 180

User Lists: 45

#13  Edited By broo1232

Swamp thing wins.

He just does this.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By tomlikesfries

@czarny_samael666 said:

He doesn't.

And if you think he doesn't have any real feats, check this out:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-477562-respect-swamp-thing.html

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos.

And I have no idea why.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By XiiX

Swamp Thing.

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Sethlol

Captain America solos.

CURBSTOMP!

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By czarny_samael666
@tomlikesfries said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

He doesn't.

And if you think he doesn't have any real feats, check this out:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-477562-respect-swamp-thing.html

Your respect thread started alarm in my anti-virus...

@CalebHara said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@theTimeStreamer said: thor solos

I really hope you aren't being serious

Of course I am. No one posted any scan proving opposite.
CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By CalebHara

@czarny_samael666: That respect thread was filled with them. If that thread doesn't work, just research the swamp thing.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By czarny_samael666
@CalebHara said:

@czarny_samael666: That respect thread was filled with them. If that thread doesn't work, just research the swamp thing.

Sorry, but I don't care. Post Your own scans with Your own explanation. I am not going to start a debate in any of these respect-threads, so it is pointless to puts links to them if someone wants to know why Your character wins the other one.
But if You insist:
Thor wins because of:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t522796.html
 http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/punkmastaflex/thor-revamped-respect-thread/87-70606/
http://www.comicvine.com/thor/29-2268/thor-capability-threadfor-battle-reference/92-667079/
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/thor/153/respect-thor/658257/
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t451734.html
LOL. 
Next will be links for Cap's respect threads...
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#21  Edited By Saren
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

But sure, Thor of all people solos. Gimme a break. "Swamp Thing gets stomped until I know any better" is not exactly the pinnacle of critical reasoning. I could just as easily point out that Thor can barely solo his own shoelaces these days.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By CalebHara

@czarny_samael666: I see what you are saying. I just don't understand why you would post something like "Thor solos" because of a lack of Feats from Swamp Thing. Correct me if i am wrong, but you are supposed to research both of the characters before you conclude who wins a battle. If you don't know anything about the character, or you don't really know any of their feats, it would probably be better to look it up before you post.

TheTmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheTmac

Swamp Thing stomps.

badgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By badgame

Swamp Thing is too powerful and too much of an unknown entity for the Avengers. Swamp Thing wins.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By czarny_samael666
@CalebHara
Not until I see ST stomps by half of people and IDK anything by other half in most of threads in which ST supporters don't want to put any scans in any thread. 
When I was going to boost Firelord's respect, I was posting scans of his battles with Surfer, Green Phoenix and Thor in his threads or in threads that I've created. Here I don't see anything like that.
@CitizenBane
If I see it correctly, ST is taking over his mind by some poisons? Why do You belive that it would work on Thor? Or a specially on Iron Man?
CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By CalebHara

@czarny_samael666: Swamp thing is immune to any kind of physical attack, and that seems to be the thing that the Avengers tend to dish out. This is because he can reform himself from absolutely any elemental object, specifically things that are linked to the green. As you can see above, he reforms himself from a burnt down forrest, which would be one of the only ways the Avengers can get rid of the forrest in which they are battling in, removing several of his plant related abilities. So this is highly unlikely that they can even hurt him.

No Caption Provided

Once again, Swamp thing can reform himself easily from ANY element, so unless the Avengers can find away to kill his conscious mind, they have absolutely no way damage him.

But he has several means of getting rid of the Avengers. Since the OP never specified that there was the rule of no BFR on, his easiest way to get rid of them would be simply dumping them in limbo, where they would remain there permanently until the day that they died. He could easily take out the whole team this way. He demonstrates this ability when he puts both Captain Atom and Red Tornado in Limbo.

No Caption Provided

Wow this site is really screwing the scans positions up, but in the scan where it seems like he poisons captain atom, he is actually simultaneously one shotting him and the red tornado at the same time. Captain Marvel has levels of durability that rival Superman, possibly higher with his armour, and Red tornado, who's, durability levels have been high enough to withstand direct impacts from missiles. So Swamp thing can without a doubt damage the avengers physically.

Sorry about the screwed up order of the photos, its something the site does to me, and i don't know how to fix it.

GoldenStar66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By GoldenStar66
@CalebHara: NO BFR. The OP has spoken, now obey. 
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By czarny_samael666
@CalebHara:  
No problem about the order.
1.I don't see how first scans helps him. They can just remove these burned plants.
2.To my knowledge it is god-Swamp Thing. 
3.How can it work on Iron Man? His shields will take care of this poison. Now - I don'tunderstand how could he take robot to astral plane? How does it work? And I wouldn't call it a physical battle. I also don't see why Hulk and Thor who are pretty resistant to many kinds of venoms should be taken easily in this way, but I will wait for answer about Iron Man.
CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By CalebHara

@czarny_samael666 said:

@CalebHara: No problem about the order.1.I don't see how first scans helps him. They can just remove these burned plants. 2.To my knowledge it is god-Swamp Thing. 3.How can it work on Iron Man? His shields will take care of this poison. Now - I don'tunderstand how could he take robot to astral plane? How does it work? And I wouldn't call it a physical battle. I also don't see why Hulk and Thor who are pretty resistant to many kinds of venoms should be taken easily in this way, but I will wait for answer about Iron Man.

I dont think they could remove them fast enough, he can literally reform in an instant. But if they do manage to get every single plant out of the forest, there is one other option. he has demonstrated the ability to reform himself out of nothing the power of his conscious mind alone.

He only takes the conscious mind of both o them to the Astral plane, trapping them there with there bides completely useless still on the earth. So, in Iron Man's case, there is still a human mind occupying the robot, so he can still send Mr. Stark into limbo. (not that it matters as the OP just specified no BFR)

Lastly, he doesn't use poison, he restrains both, and basically strikes them using the force of the green, rendering them both Incapacitated, so yes, this is a physical blow.

8bitGangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By 8bitGangsta

Thor is going to be hard to put down. He could provide cover n' distractions for the rest of the team to make a plan. Burn up the forest or something.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By czarny_samael666
@CalebHara said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@CalebHara: No problem about the order.1.I don't see how first scans helps him. They can just remove these burned plants. 2.To my knowledge it is god-Swamp Thing. 3.How can it work on Iron Man? His shields will take care of this poison. Now - I don'tunderstand how could he take robot to astral plane? How does it work? And I wouldn't call it a physical battle. I also don't see why Hulk and Thor who are pretty resistant to many kinds of venoms should be taken easily in this way, but I will wait for answer about Iron Man.

I dont think they could remove them fast enough, he can literally reform in an instant. But if they do manage to get every single plant out of the forest, there is one other option. he has demonstrated the ability to reform himself out of nothing the power of his conscious mind alone.

He only takes the conscious mind of both o them to the Astral plane, trapping them there with there bides completely useless still on the earth. So, in Iron Man's case, there is still a human mind occupying the robot, so he can still send Mr. Stark into limbo. (not that it matters as the OP just specified no BFR)

Lastly, he doesn't use poison, he restrains both, and basically strikes them using the force of the green, rendering them both Incapacitated, so yes, this is a physical blow.

1.Then they will repeat that as long as it would be needed. Sooner or later he will go down.
2.It isn't said how long he was unconscious.  It pretty much means that he was KOd what is a win for Avengers.
3.Not Limbo, but The Green's dimension. And Iron Man can hurt him there. Yet, to do so, ST would have reach Tony's body and he won't do it. 
4.How it wasn't poison if they were hypnotized/drugged?
tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By tparks  Online

Is this current Swamp Thing with a White Lantern Ring?

If it is, then Swamp Thing owns.

If it isn't, then Swamp Thing still owns.

Hulk and Thor have the best chance, but physical attacks really don't do anything to Swampy. Curbstomp IMO.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By tparks  Online

Below statement is true. I will try and find the scan later, but Swamp Thing once reformed himself from the little amount of tobacco that was burning in Jon Constantine's cigarette. He's almost invulnerable because of his regeneration.

@CalebHara said:

@czarny_samael666: Swamp thing is immune to any kind of physical attack, and that seems to be the thing that the Avengers tend to dish out. This is because he can reform himself from absolutely any elemental object, specifically things that are linked to the green. As you can see above, he reforms himself from a burnt down forrest, which would be one of the only ways the Avengers can get rid of the forrest in which they are battling in, removing several of his plant related abilities. So this is highly unlikely that they can even hurt him.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By czarny_samael666
@tparks said:

Below statement is true. I will try and find the scan later, but Swamp Thing once reformed himself from the little amount of tobacco that was burning in Jon Constantine's cigarette. He's almost invulnerable because of his regeneration.

@CalebHara said:

No, it isn't. Thor can use his winds to get rid of all plants and anything similar to them. It is BFR, so it isn't a win, but it would mean a stalemate. Plus Swamp Thing was KOd before, so I don't see a reason why he can't be again. Ok, he can reform - but not always he is doing it instantly, which means he is KOd in that time.
Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Deadgod

@tparks said:

Is this current Swamp Thing with a White Lantern Ring?

If it is, then Swamp Thing owns.

If it isn't, then Swamp Thing still owns.

Hulk and Thor have the best chance, but physical attacks really don't do anything to Swampy. Curbstomp IMO.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By tparks  Online

@czarny_samael666: That's true. That would be considered a KO. Unless he can instantly reform, I would consider him being taken out a KO. If he comes back hours later, then it should be considered a different fight.

That being said, I think Thor would be his only real threat. I give Swamp Thing 6/10.

If this is Swamp Thing with White Lantern ring, I give him 9/10.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By czarny_samael666
@tparks said:

@czarny_samael666: That's true. That would be considered a KO. Unless he can instantly reform, I would consider him being taken out a KO. If he comes back hours later, then it should be considered a different fight.

That being said, I think Thor would be his only real threat. I give Swamp Thing 6/10.

If this is Swamp Thing with White Lantern ring, I give him 9/10.

If You consider this as a truth, then why do You give any points to ST? BTW, Hulk with his HF and Iron Man with his shields aren't useless here for sure.
tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By tparks  Online

I give points to Swamp Thing because he is not only a master of vegetation but over Water, Earth, Air, and Fire also. He pretty much always is in his Swampy form and using plants as his power. But if Thor tried to use the wind against Swamp Thing, ST could use it right back. If Thor tried burning plants, ST could use the fire. He can even take on the form of these elements. So I don't think that Thor's elemental magic alone is enough to take on Swamp Thing. ST is also very resistant to physical attacks and he can regrow damaged limbs quickly.

The only reason I don't give ST 10/10 is because Thor will not be alone. I think Thor will be the deciding factor in every Avengers win, but Iron Man and Hulk will provide enough of a distraction to allow Thor time for the KO shot. This wouldn't be easy though.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By CalebHara

@czarny_samael666 said:

@CalebHara said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

1.Then they will repeat that as long as it would be needed. Sooner or later he will go down. 2.It isn't said how long he was unconscious. It pretty much means that he was KOd what is a win for Avengers. 3.Not Limbo, but The Green's dimension. And Iron Man can hurt him there. Yet, to do so, ST would have reach Tony's body and he won't do it. 4.How it wasn't poison if they were hypnotized/drugged?

Not very likely that they could keep that up, as swamp thing can literally attack them from multiple directions at once by manipulating elements into physical and energetic attacks. He has also shown an avid teleporting ability, to the point that he was able to travel through galaxies using this method.

Swamp Thing can almost every single time, regenerate his physical body in an instant. The only times that he was not able to do this, was when he first discovered his powers and he was beginning to develop them.

Physical blows and attacks from the Avengers will do nothing to Swamp thing, not even render him in a KO. That is because a KO, technically means that the combatant has been knocked into an unconscious state. Seeing as the Swamp Things mind is always conscious, It will not be considered a KO as his body is more of a temporary apparatus rather than a permanent physical state.

Lastly, there is no way that the Avengers can wipe out the field that they are battling in. they have no option of burning down the forest, as Swamp Thing has been able to regenerate in seconds from burnt plants. For the option of Thor summoning winds to take out every single plant, i consider to be highly unlikely, unless he can generate wind strong enough to de-root all kinds of plants and tree, then this option isn't really feasible. But if Thor does manage to do that, Swamp thing can very easily reform himself from the Nutrients in the soil.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By czarny_samael666
@tparks said:

I give points to Swamp Thing because he is not only a master of vegetation but over Water, Earth, Air, and Fire also. He pretty much always is in his Swampy form and using plants as his power. But if Thor tried to use the wind against Swamp Thing, ST could use it right back. If Thor tried burning plants, ST could use the fire. He can even take on the form of these elements. So I don't think that Thor's elemental magic alone is enough to take on Swamp Thing. ST is also very resistant to physical attacks and he can regrow damaged limbs quickly.

The only reason I don't give ST 10/10 is because Thor will not be alone. I think Thor will be the deciding factor in every Avengers win, but Iron Man and Hulk will provide enough of a distraction to allow Thor time for the KO shot. This wouldn't be easy though.

During Brightest Day, The Green corrupted by Nekron, called The Black was hurt by elementals like earth, fire, water and air. Later just made ST only thanks to their power was able to use elements. IT suggest that normally Swamp Thing can't do it, so Thor' attacks will be as good as they need to be.
@CalebHara said:

Not very likely that they could keep that up, as swamp thing can literally attack them from multiple directions at once by manipulating elements into physical and energetic attacks. He has also shown an avid teleporting ability, to the point that he was able to travel through galaxies using this method. (1)

Swamp Thing can almost every single time, regenerate his physical body in an instant. The only times that he was not able to do this, was when he first discovered his powers and he was beginning to develop them. (2)

Physical blows and attacks from the Avengers will do nothing to Swamp thing, not even render him in a KO. That is because a KO, technically means that the combatant has been knocked into an unconscious state. Seeing as the Swamp Things mind is always conscious, It will not be considered a KO as his body is more of a temporary apparatus rather than a permanent physical state. (3)

Lastly, there is no way that the Avengers can wipe out the field that they are battling in. they have no option of burning down the forest, as Swamp Thing has been able to regenerate in seconds from burnt plants. For the option of Thor summoning winds to take out every single plant, i consider to be highly unlikely, unless he can generate wind strong enough to de-root all kinds of plants and tree, then this option isn't really feasible. But if Thor does manage to do that, Swamp thing can very easily reform himself from the Nutrients in the soil.(4)

1.Energy attacks? Any feats for them? His physical attacks shouldn't be above Hulk's strength nor Iron Man's energy projection. Cap was drugged that is why he didn't even used his EP.
2.For now I've seen one prove that he can't, so I would need at least two to belive opposite. + context of course.
3.I know, but Thor has also other kind of attacks than physical blows. Plus in scans above he was clearley unconscious.
4.A) Thor will burn it. B)Thor will take it out by winds. C)When ST reformed without plants?
mcool135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By mcool135

ST stomps...

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By czarny_samael666
@mcool135 said:

ST stomps...

Reasons? Explanation? For now ST doesn't have any offensive capabilities to take out Iron Man, Hulk or Thor.
CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By CalebHara

@czarny_samael666 said:

Not very likely that they could keep that up, as swamp thing can literally attack them from multiple directions at once by manipulating elements into physical and energetic attacks. He has also shown an avid teleporting ability, to the point that he was able to travel through galaxies using this method. (1)

Swamp Thing can almost every single time, regenerate his physical body in an instant. The only times that he was not able to do this, was when he first discovered his powers and he was beginning to develop them. (2)

Physical blows and attacks from the Avengers will do nothing to Swamp thing, not even render him in a KO. That is because a KO, technically means that the combatant has been knocked into an unconscious state. Seeing as the Swamp Things mind is always conscious, It will not be considered a KO as his body is more of a temporary apparatus rather than a permanent physical state. (3)

Lastly, there is no way that the Avengers can wipe out the field that they are battling in. they have no option of burning down the forest, as Swamp Thing has been able to regenerate in seconds from burnt plants. For the option of Thor summoning winds to take out every single plant, i consider to be highly unlikely, unless he can generate wind strong enough to de-root all kinds of plants and tree, then this option isn't really feasible. But if Thor does manage to do that, Swamp thing can very easily reform himself from the Nutrients in the soil.(4)

1.Energy attacks? Any feats for them? His physical attacks shouldn't be above Hulk's strength nor Iron Man's energy projection. Cap was drugged that is why he didn't even used his EP. 2.For now I've seen one prove that he can't, so I would need at least two to belive opposite. + context of course. 3.I know, but Thor has also other kind of attacks than physical blows. Plus in scans above he was clearley unconscious.4.A) Thor will burn it. B)Thor will take it out by winds. C)When ST reformed without plants?

He can withstand all of Thor's attacks, both physical and magical, not only could he easily come back from Superman's heat vision, but he is also extremely resistant to magic, and has withstood a blast from the COIE Anti-monitor, who's attacks could level multiple universes. This attack destroyed Swamp things body, but not his conscious, he regenerated from this attack, just as he would to anything that the Avengers can throw at him. But The Avengers are not universe busters, they do not possess that power, CIOE Anti-Montor does. Swamp Thing survived an attack that is more powerful than absolutely any attack that could me made from the Avengers.

The Swamp Thing, at base strength, is without a doubt weaker than the Hulk, Especially weaker than Thor. However, is strength is connected directly to the green, where he is able to transfer hat energy into to physical strength. The green, assuming it is at full health, can make his physical strength incalculable. Therefore leading to immensely powerful physical blows.

Basically there is no way for the Avengers to win, he can put down Thor and Hulk in a similar fashion to Captain Atom and Red Tornado, Tank them with physical blows, or used green based energy attacks. He can take iron man with physical blows, Captain America can do down several ways. Hawkeye and Black widow are non-factors. The Avengers lose to Swamp Thing every time.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By laflux

Just waiting for someone to say Hulk Solo's.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By xeon1cs

@laflux said:

A green guy wins, that's for sure.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By sandiego008

@xeon1cs said:

@laflux said:

A green guy wins, that's for sure.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By czarny_samael666
@laflux said:

You would be suprised, but in old days (just before or just after crisis) Grundy was able to beat Swamp Thing with bare hands (IDK the context). 
 http://img125.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc481&image=14666_Swamp_Thing_V2_067-17_122_481lo.jpg
 http://img162.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc566&image=14672_Swamp_Thing_V2_067-20_122_566lo.jpg
 http://img104.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc194&image=14665_Swamp_Thing_V2_067-22_122_194lo.jpg
plus:
http://img219.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc433&image=62876_DCComicsPresents_008-14_122_433lo.jpg
;-P
@CalebHara
1.He didn't take anti-matter wave. He was destroyed by it, but he reformed. This isn't a durability feat. And I've asked what kind of blasts Swamp Thing can project, not what he can take. It doesn't matter how strong the blast was, since ST was destroyed. And still nothing tell us that he wasn't KOd.
2.Superman was dying in that scan. And third one doesn't show us anything important. 

The Swamp Thing, at base strength, is without a doubt weaker than the Hulk, Especially weaker than Thor. However, is strength is connected directly to the green, where he is able to transfer hat energy into to physical strength. The green, assuming it is at full health, can make his physical strength incalculable. Therefore leading to immensely powerful physical blows.

3.I am asking for feats. I know his powers from his bioses from few sites.

Basically there is no way for the Avengers to win, he can put down Thor and Hulk in a similar fashion to Captain Atom and Red Tornado, Tank them with physical blows, or used green based energy attacks. He can take iron man with physical blows, Captain America can do down several ways. Hawkeye and Black widow are non-factors. The Avengers lose to Swamp Thing every time.

4.They can KO him, since he was KO'd in the past. Thor can imprison him in Infinity Vortex. Iron Man can do the same in his shields. Grundy was able to KO him before Crisis, or just after COIE, what tells us that it isn't possible in Pre-FP world? The Green is a dimension in which ST really lives. If he will take them there Hulk can will be able to really smash him there:

Thor and Hulk won't go down like Red Tornado and Cap. Hulk is highly resistant to venoms, as is Thor, but what is more important they are bloodlusted - ST isn't, so they will destroy every plant by wind and thunderclap, so this posion won't even touch them. 
About elemantal powers, they are able to hurt him, as well as Superman:

Plus I have to quote myself, since You didn't asked on my questions:
 @czarny_samael666 said:
2.For now I've seen one prove that he can't, so I would need at least two to belive opposite. + context of course. 

3.I know, but Thor has also other kind of attacks than physical blows. Plus in scans above he was clearley unconscious.

4.A) Thor will burn it. B)Thor will take it out by winds. C)When ST reformed without plants?
mcool135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By mcool135

@czarny_samael666 said:

@mcool135 said:

ST stomps...

Reasons? Explanation? For now ST doesn't have any offensive capabilities to take out Iron Man, Hulk or Thor.

The fact that he has taken out beings like Superman, and Atom is enough on it's own. Thor, and Hulk will not be able to put enough physical damage on Swamp Thing. His Elemental control will also have a hand in hulks defeat because Hulk needs things like the ground to run, and jump off of, but with Swamp Thing's element control, he wouldn't even be able to get close to him without a tree or anything else grabbing him and slamming him into the ground. As for Thor, the element control in particular won't take him down, but without Thor being able to do much harm, and Swamp Thing's superior physical strength, Thor is surely to go down ( Not easily), but he will go down. Also Iron Man isn't really a factor here. Unless he can think up a way to some how find Swamp Thing's conscious mind, he's going to get stomped.

crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By crabtree

Hulk solos.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By czarny_samael666
@mcool135 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@mcool135 said:

ST stomps...

The fact that he has taken out beings like Superman, and Atom is enough on it's own. Thor, and Hulk will not be able to put enough physical damage on Swamp Thing. His Elemental control will also have a hand in hulks defeat because Hulk needs things like the ground to run, and jump off of, but with Swamp Thing's element control, he wouldn't even be able to get close to him without a tree or anything else grabbing him and slamming him into the ground. As for Thor, the element control in particular won't take him down, but without Thor being able to do much harm, and Swamp Thing's superior physical strength, Thor is surely to go down ( Not easily), but he will go down. Also Iron Man isn't really a factor here. Unless he can think up a way to some how find Swamp Thing's conscious mind, he's going to get stomped.

1.It isn't enough, if the context did matter. And it did. Superman was weakned and Cap Atom doesn't have the same ways of defence as Thor has. He wasn't out of character, he was poisoned and he actually was just taken to The Green. And The Green is actually just another dimension in which Superman was able to hold ST.
2.Hulk can break any plant that will be send on him.
3.Swamp Thing isn't stronger than Thor. Not even close, based on feats. ST's elemental powers aren't even close to Thor's and he can't control wind nor thunders. Nothing like that was shown.
4.I don't see a reason why ST would be able to even harm Iron Man. He can't drug him and his strength nor speed is in IM's level. 

ST gets stomped. Better show some feats and fights won by ST. Just because he was able to drug CA, he isn't actually in powerhouses level.