Swamp solos.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
The Guy Made Out Of Grass and The Mr. Red And Blue for the win... 
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Susanoo
@King Saturn said:

The Guy Made Out Of Grass and The Mr. Red And Blue for the win... 

bag_o_x_men

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By bag_o_x_men

Morals on DC wins, because unless Thor is willing to destroy the planet, neither he nor Herc can do anything to Swamp Thing.
However, since this is morals off... Planet destroyed as the first move, then it's Thor vs Supes and I'll take Thor over Blue any day.

SnickerSnack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By SnickerSnack

Morals off - Supes and the Swamp Thing wins. 

Before Thor could do anything Supes will be able to destroy him. 
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By YoungGunna
@SnickerSnack said:
Morals off - Supes and the Swamp Thing wins. 
Before Thor could do anything Supes will be able to destroy him. 
Yea I was thinking the same thing Thor wouldnt get the chance to destroy the planet with Supes speed
lord_galactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lord_galactus

People always overate supermans speed,if he was that fast then he would never lose,for someone who is also so strong he always is getting smacked around. 

I don't know because all I find on swamp turd is that he can control all forms of planet life and has super strength but I don't know to what scale,superman has trouble with magic which thor has,hercules is kind of just luggage here,he is super strong and if he got a hold of either one would most likely crush them or ko both but I don't know if he is that skilled,

Due to magic ,superman falls easy in a magical storm and hercules makes soup out of swamp turd. Also the rainforrest would magnify the power of a storm,water conducts electricity and one bolt hits that water and both superfuckery and swamp turd and toast.

team 2 ftw

lord_galactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By lord_galactus

also if this is post death herc,he solos and runs train. full god power.? win. 

YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By YoungGunna
@lord_galactus said:
People always overate supermans speed,if he was that fast then he would never lose,for someone who is also so strong he always is getting smacked around. I don't know because all I find on swamp turd is that he can control all forms of planet life and has super strength but I don't know to what scale,superman has trouble with magic which thor has,hercules is kind of just luggage here,he is super strong and if he got a hold of either one would most likely crush them or ko both but I don't know if he is that skilled,Due to magic ,superman falls easy in a magical storm and hercules makes soup out of swamp turd. Also the rainforrest would magnify the power of a storm,water conducts electricity and one bolt hits that water and both superfuckery and swamp turd and toast.team 2 ftw
Swamp Thing is planetary scale I remember when he 1 shotted Capitan Atom & Red Tornado, and whats with the Swamp Turd comments
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By YoungGunna
@lord_galactus said:
also if this is post death herc,he solos and runs train. full god power.? win. 
No this is Classic Herc
lord_galactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By lord_galactus
@YoungGunna: then you just made one of the most one sided battles ever to be made.

Do you love superman and hate thor or something? Lol..either way superman gets ko'd quick. 
Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Killer_of_trolls
@lord_galactus
umm, not to burst your buble or anything, but Swampthing raped Galactus. team one RoflStomps.
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By YoungGunna
@lord_galactus said:
@YoungGunna: then you just made one of the most one sided battles ever to be made.Do you love superman and hate thor or something? Lol..either way superman gets ko'd quick. 
No not a fan of Superman or Thor and that first comment about the one sided battle thing is ridiculous
lord_galactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By lord_galactus
@rapest_of_super_heros: A man who needs to feed on a planet and a man who can control a planet,wow gee I wonder who wins there. lol thor doesnt need the planet,he needs to  use it against him and  turn the swamp into a frying pan.

but then again...when does anyone ever say Swamp = water  .    thor = god of thunder .  Water + thunder = frying pan = anything in swamp toast. 

But ok!!! 
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By YoungGunna
@rapest_of_super_heros said:
@lord_galactus: umm, not to burst your buble or anything, but Swampthing raped Galactus. team one RoflStomps.
RAPED GALACTUS you got to be kidding me
lord_galactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By lord_galactus
@YoungGunna said:
@lord_galactus said:
@YoungGunna: then you just made one of the most one sided battles ever to be made.Do you love superman and hate thor or something? Lol..either way superman gets ko'd quick. 
No not a fan of Superman or Thor and that first comment about the one sided battle thing is ridiculous
Ridiculous? lol you said superman would destroy thor before thor could do anything based on speed,so that leaves a normal hercules to fight all of a planet (which he most likely could being the son of zues) and superman.

In the sense of which you and many others consider superman to be,this battle is one sided enough as it is. but I stick with thor,you call it science some call it magic he comes from a place where they are one in the same...LOL idk 
Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

@YoungGunna: yeah, it freaked me out too, can't remember who posted and showed me that scan, but Swampthing won that fight against Glactus.
@lord_galactus: lol, funny, not logical, but still funny.

lord_galactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By lord_galactus

@YoungGunna: yeah, it freaked me out too, can't remember who posted and showed me that scan, but Swampthing won that fight against Glactus.
@lord_galactus: lol, funny, not logical, but still funny.

Thunder/lightning hitting water and frying everything in it is not logical LOL  ok well at least you got a laugh..
EmmaStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By EmmaStoner

Thor and Herc win supes speed has never been shown to make that much of a difference herc could distract supes long enough or pwn swamp thang and supes would come to his aid thor charges up god blast fucks up supes then they both end supes.....YOU CANNOT HIDE!! I SEE YOU THERE IS NO LIFE IN THE VOID, ONLY...DEATH!!

lord_galactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By lord_galactus
@EmmaStoner said:
Thor and Herc win supes speed has never been shown to make that much of a difference herc could distract supes long enough or pwn swamp thang and supes would come to his aid thor charges up god blast fucks up supes then they both end supes.....YOU CANNOT HIDE!! I SEE YOU THERE IS NO LIFE IN THE VOID, ONLY...DEATH!!
This
Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Killer_of_trolls
@lord_galactus
if that was true, then Human Torch should easily beat Iceman, but we all know that aint happening, what you basically did is using the meaning of the characters name meaning instead of his actuall on comic showings, abillities, and other feats. see illogical  ;)
lord_galactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By lord_galactus
@lord_galactus
if that was true, then Human Torch should easily beat Iceman, but we all know that aint happening, what you basically did is using the meaning of the characters name meaning instead of his actuall on comic showings, abillities, and other feats. see illogical  ;)
no because human torch has energy limits where iceman doesn't need oxygen to use his powers,they come naturally. 

Thor using a thunderbolt and it hitting the swamp I believe is logical?..he filled the whole block him and iron man stood on when he was pissed?..think he would do that here. but ey..you proally read more comics than i do or have a wider range since i admit to not being into dc..
Avatar image for die_stupid_zombie
Die Stupid Zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Superman is unbeatable and as mighty as people in this site make him out to be then rarely will it be a battle that he is in he will lose. I think team 1 will win as much as I prefer team 2.

Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Killer_of_trolls
@lord_galactus said:
@lord_galactus
no because human torch has energy limits where iceman doesn't need oxygen to use his powers,they come naturally. Thor using a thunderbolt and it hitting the swamp I believe is logical?..he filled the whole block him and iron man stood on when he was pissed?..think he would do that here. but ey..you proally read more comics than i do or have a wider range since i admit to not being into dc..

NO, and Yes, the only comic I ever read in my life was secret  wars1&2, and they were both pdf files, I get all my knowledge from lurking around forums like this one you know debates, character profiles, scans,... etc  I know many characters from movies and cartoons but that's nothing to rely on(except knowing basics like the name)

anyway, that's what I meant, you now proved my point, because I made a statment resembeling the one you did by only using the character names and what they mean, but then you replyed with the right answer, which you shouldn't and didn't need to do, it was just an example to show you how wrong it is to just go by the name instead of researching what the character can do, another example is saying aqualad can beat Fire Lord because water>fire, which is wrong by the way because aqualad isn't beating any of galactus's Heralds obviously.  I hope you get my point. the name doesn't really mean much otherwise newspaper man smashes spiderman. swamp thing has control over all the elements of nature so lightning isn't harming him.

YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By YoungGunna
@lord_galactus said:
@EmmaStoner said:
This
Swamp Thing can come back from just about any attack but I think Thor doesnt get the chance to charge his God Blast
SnickerSnack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SnickerSnack
@EmmaStoner said: 

I think you guys should lighten up on all the f words. :) 

Oh and I used the ever handy search function here in the forums and look at what I found:
It's not a long thread but I think swamp thing destroys Thor.
Oh and I also used google (another useful thing), and look at what I found there:
Again. Swamp thing > Thor. 

Superman vs Hercules may go either way. But once Swamp Thing is finished with Thor then Herc would have no chance against a 2 on 1 battle. 
SnickerSnack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SnickerSnack
@lord_galactus said:
God of thunder vs elements of earth. Sometimes it makes no sense,I stick by thor. Dc is fuckery. 
Human Torch (Fire) gets beaten by Iceman (Ice). Hmm. Yeah it makes no sense. 

SnickerSnack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SnickerSnack
@lord_galactus said:
@SnickerSnack: Did i say human torch vs iceman? No i said thor vs swamp dick. The damn thing is not even immortal and asgard has worse villains than that,it's a joke. DC is fuckery,superman is a character who has a weakness of kryptonite and magic,he also gets smacked around way to much for what he is HYPED up to be. and isnt iceman from xmen also human torch?..they are both marvel lol wtf and also torch can be as hot as the sun,does iceman have a feat where he froze something that hot?.. 
again with the cursing.  

ok so just to be clear, and I'm going off topic here, you're saying iceman is beaten by the human torch? :) 
and again, off topic, you're saying two marvel characters can't fight against one another? :) 

back on topic. 
There are a lot of non immortals that can beat Thor. :) 
lord_galactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By lord_galactus
@SnickerSnack: Yes and no,My argument was DC does not make sense sometimes,you replied with two marvel characters. 
SnickerSnack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By SnickerSnack
@lord_galactus said:
@SnickerSnack: Yes and no,My argument was DC does not make sense sometimes,you replied with two marvel characters. 
I used  examples to show you that, like what was said in previous posts, the name or the elemental attribute doesn't necessarily mean they can beat the element weaker than them.

@lord_galactus said:
I feel like trolling so im going to say im galactus and FU-HUCK swampturd.
Whatever makes you smile kid :) 
lord_galactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By lord_galactus
@SnickerSnack: it doesnt mena they beat the element weaker than them but when the element is not immortal and can be hurt,someone like thor is a bit hard to defeat even when holding back.
EmmaStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By EmmaStoner
@SnickerSnack: lol lighten up on f words i used one you stating lighten up on all the f words implies i used it excessively or gratuitously which i did not so perhaps you would like to rephrase your statement and there is no chance in hell swamp thing beats thor if you really believe that you are a a delusional human being lol
SnickerSnack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By SnickerSnack
@EmmaStoner said:
@SnickerSnack: lol lighten up on f words i used one you stating lighten up on all the f words implies i used it excessively or gratuitously which i did not so perhaps you would like to rephrase your statement and there is no chance in hell swamp thing beats thor if you really believe that you are a a delusional human being lol
first of all I apologize for the wrong statement 
and second looks like I'm not the only delusional human being cos according to the links I posted earlier I'm not alone in thinking swamp thing > Thor. 
EmmaStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By EmmaStoner
@SnickerSnack: having multiple people supporting you statement doesnt make it any less delusional lol, they could very well be dc fanboys who stubbornly and vigorously side with dc characters no matter the circumstance. That being said as previously stated thor has gone up against far superior enemies than that of swamp thing..lol he has survived against galactus has had run ins with the surfer which are far more dangerous and versatile characters than swamp thing is. As far as comparing dc to marvel universes its a moot point because they lack congruences in that they obviously arent governed by the same scientific laws so whenever you have a match up that crosses them its always just going to be left up to interpretation. I still stand by my statement that anyone who believes swamp thing can defeat thor is inherently delusional lol
EmmaStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By EmmaStoner

dont get me wrong i respect other posters opinions but there is just no way in asgard someone can convince me that swamp thing an elemental beast would defeat a god of said planet containing the elements he is constructed of there is just too many fallacies in that possibility alone, i know dc is vastly over powered but if we are going to cross match there does need to be a compromise when determining what the universe is like lol cuz if not dc is going to win the majority of the time by some mucked up miniscule over powered detail, but swamp thing beating thor im sorry is NOT one of those occurrences because even if he survives thors attacks there is no plausible way he can kill thor lol

staphin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By staphin

team 1

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#38  Edited By THORSON

THOR AND HERCULES WINS.

THOR COULD TAKE BOTH SWAMP AND SUPES.

AND HERCULES COULD TAKE SWAMP THING.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By New_World_Order

Swamp Thing solo's.

Team stomps.

Avatar image for averageinsanity
AverageInsanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman and Swampthing ftw.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#41  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@thorson said:

THOR AND HERCULES WINS.

i dont even care that its 9 months old

L-O-L

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Not sure why this was bumped it's a stomp. Swampy could solo all three

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

@thorson said:

THOR AND HERCULES WINS.

Ridiculous.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorson said:

THOR AND HERCULES WINS.

L-O-L

Avatar image for thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormfo
Thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorson said:

THOR AND HERCULES WINS.

L-O-L

Omg i busted out laughing sooo hard after reading this.... It took me 10 minutes just to write this. *high fives fallschirmjager

BluesonBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Swamp thing can take on spectre level characters, how the hell is he going to lose to Thor?

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team 1

JonardBolante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman and Swamp Thing..........Definitely

Superman would overpower in both strength and speed. If they had a speed racing contest, Superman would win. if they had an arm wrestling contest, Superman would win. Superman can move so much faster than the speed of sound, and (depending on what age Superman you're talking about) Superman can lift the entire earth. He has shown super regeneration as Wonder Woman sliced open through Superman's throat with her Tiara.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#50  Edited By dorukesin

Alec stomps