• In character
  • Teams are working together
  • Morals on
  • Standard gear
  • Everyone in their standard prime
  • Fight to the death, KO or incapacitation

Location - Mustafar

No Caption Provided

Start 40 feet apart, near the entrance to the facility.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By ShootingNova

Weird map.

Anyways, would you mind giving a set-up as to who duels who? Because three 1 v 1's make much more sense on a map like this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@shootingnova: I wanted somewhere quite variable. I can change it to something a little more standard if you want?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ShootingNova

@i_like_swords:

So let's have:

Krayt or Cade vs Xesh (Wyyrlok vs Xesh won't make sense).

Wyyrlok vs Daegen Lok (makes sense since they're both fairly telepathic oriented)

Krayt/Cade vs Skal'nas (I just need to know which one).

Agree?

Probably Cade vs Xesh and Krayt vs Skal'nas?

I'll give a more detailed response later.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As I said, this is mostly dependent on who fights who, but my selection was to make it easier to compare.

Cade vs Xesh:

To discuss Force powers first, Xesh seems clearly more masterful. He has displayed numerous talents such as deflecting Lightning which is a challenge for even the most powerful masters, and the way he Mind Twisted Daegen Lok and the way he harnessed the Force Storm shows greater mastery to me. Cade is fairly masterful, in that he has utilized Beast Control on clawbirds, he was skilful in Dark Transfer (which seems to be an incredible difficult technique which Cade just seems to have a knack for), and his Shatterpoint was sufficient for him to destroy the Muur talisman, which is a commendable feat. Cade is also skilful in manipulating living, organic elements, particularly his own body. For instance, he displayed Hibernation Trance, which is a difficult feat to accomplish for anybody, and he also displayed proficiency in Detoxify Poison to resist Ixetal cilona, which was part of the deathsticks that he took, but also administered to him by Darth Maladi. Even so, Xesh seems more masterful with the way he utilizes the Force, but it should be fairly close.

For raw power, I think, it's just as close. Cade has hurled starships with the Force, Choked Gunn Yage, threw/ragdolled Talon, and displayed Barrier potent enough to withstand tremendous explosions that annihilated Maladi's base. He also displayed Lightning at some point, IIRC, that injured Darth Nihl.

Xesh has overpowered a pair of Je'daii (I believe it was Shae Koda and Tasha Ryo), and incapacitated them. He also directly TK'd Trill (who has thrown large beasts), Crushed hearts of huge monsters and shattered portions of earth with a Force blast to knock several Je'daii off their feet. For Lightning, Xesh killed a group of Flesh Raiders (Force-sensitive ones, at that), knocked out Sek'nos Rath (a Je'daii) with a single burst and powered deactivated starships. Of course, his Absorption/Deflection of Lightning and mental twists are also worth bringing up, but I think we can see that Xesh's raw power also exceeds Cade's. Telekinetically, Cade should be comparable, but still less powerful. Xesh's Lightning feats are just too overwhelming for Cade to defend against, though, unless he utilizes Barrier which I doubt would happen for a majority. In a Force-based battle, I would give it to Xesh 10/10 in a good fight.

With blades, I have to give the edge in the opposite direction. Cade has beaten a myriad of opponents such as Darth Nihl (who has beaten Kol Skywalker and Wolf Sazen) and Darth Talon (who has beaten Shado Vao and Wolf Sazen together), has beaten Darth Stryfe, fought evenly with Antares Draco, contended/fought evenly with Darth Krayt, killed Sint Yoru with one strike (Yoru claimed to have killed many Jedi), and he defeated a myriad of nameless Sith easily. Xesh doesn't have enough in the way of dueling to match Cade. He has fought evenly with a trio of Je'daii, but that was with his formidable Force powers, and he defeated Skal'nas in a lengthy duel, but as far as I know, Skal'nas has no real feats besides being even with Daegen Lok, who really doesn't have any other notable feats either. Other than that, Xesh has killed some Flesh Raiders and stomped another Force Hound, but none of them possess any feats to compare to Cade or Cade's opponents. I give Cade a noticeable, if not considerable, skill edge, and in an all-out fight that would be sufficient for a 6-7/10 win.

Wyyrlok vs Daegen Lok:

This is interesting especially because of the nature of their telepathic feats, but to address other areas first, Wyyrlok killed a severely injured Krayt with Lightning and then levitated his body. He also Choked Morlish Veed, hurled large number of pieces of rock at Krayt, utilized Barrier to defend himself when Krayt hurled them back, and matched Krayt with Lightning (Krayt has killed Yuuzhan Vong with Lightning, slaughtered Rakghouls with Lightning, etc.) and then deflected bursts of Lightning from Krayt as Krayt did him. He also Deflected Lightning from Darth Andeddu, and it should be noted again that such a feat is said to be a challenge for even the most powerful Jedi Masters.

Minus his mental abilities, I don't see too much for Daegen Lok. He collapsed a portion of ceiling, ragdolled a non-Force sensitive and an exposed Je'daii, and that's about it. I'm willing to place them as roughly even in telekinesis, but I can't see Daegen having any counter for Wyyrlok's Lightning. Wyyrlok has Barrier and his own TK to defend himself against Daegen Lok's TK, whether it be direct or if he hurled objects).

Telepathically, though, the fight is much more interesting. Daegen has displayed Mind Tricks and the ability to read minds, but also Mind Twists that allow him to gain decisive edges in fights. He made guards see other objects in place of the real ones, and has implanted false objects in people's minds. For Mind Twisting, he made an earlier iteration of Xesh feel as if there was no air, and he also made a Je'daii feel as if she was on fire, and she appeared to have real burn marks to a limited degree at the end of the ordeal as well. He also placed another Je'daii in a trance. For Wyyrlok, he displayed sufficient power in Illusory powers so that a Darth Andeddu cultist thought that there were seven Darth Wyyrloks that he was fighting against, and he was quickly overwhelmed. He also killed the revived Darth Andeddu by utilizing Andeddu's own Illusions of flame and lava, and he used them to destroy Andeddu's library in the Dark Lord's mind, which caused him to die of fear and shock. Killing an ancient Dark Lord via mental illusions (especially those conjured by Andeddu himself) is an extremely impressive showing, because Andeddu is more powerful (mentally, and in the Force as a whole) than any of the characters that Daegen Mind twisted. He also tortured Krayt with Memory Walk, though Krayt did resist it.

I'd give Wyyrlok a small edge in mental abilities, but a more noticeable edge in overall Force powers. 10/10 in his way.

For skill, both these characters lack feats so there isn't much to discuss. Wyyrlok held his own against Krayt and lost, and that's about his only skill feat that I can remember. Daegen fought evenly with Skal'nas, who could contend with Xesh for longer than Wyyrlok did Krayt, but Krayt is also noticeably more skilful than Xesh is. No idea who is more skilful between the duo, I might present a miniature, negligible edge for Wyyrlok but I doubt it would matter. I'd still give Wyyrlok an 9/10 due to his Force-based edge, with Daegen's only round being won due to being almost equal in skill, which might allow him to win a round.

Krayt vs Skal'nas

Krayt deflected Lightning from Wyyrlok and matched him in that regard, and he slaughtered Yuuzhan Vong and rakghouls with Lightning. He also displayed Drain, which is an edge for him (it even worked on Abeloth to a limited degree). He ragdolled Nihl (and Talon?), and he seemingly overcame Wyyrlok's telekinetic barrage and turned it against Wyyrlok, who had to utilize Barrier to defend himself so it appears that Krayt was the superior. He also resisted Wyyrlok's mental torture when Wyyrlok attempted a Memory Walk. Skal'nas has ragdolled Xesh and Trill together, and he has reduced Force-sensitives to charred husks with his Lightning. I can see Krayt probably deflecting Skal'nas's Lightning, but I can't say the same for Skal'nas who might be able to do it in terms of power, but he hasn't even displayed Deflection before. Telekinesis is probably in Skal'nas's favor, though. Probably about even, but with Drain, I'd give Krayt 6-7/10.

For skill, though, Krayt in a rout. He has held the edge over Cade Skywalker (I listed Cade's skill feats, which transcended Xesh's, who was more skilful than Skal'nas by a noticeable degree), beaten Darth Wyyrlok, fought evenly with Celeste Morne/Karness Muur, etc. Skal'nas has only contended with Xesh, and he still lost. He also fought evenly with Daegen Lok, but Lok doesn't compare to Krayt. I would give Krayt just about every round out of ten against Skal'nas.

That has to be the longest synopsis I've ever given on a fight. Anyway, leaning toward the Legacy era guys, unfortunately enough.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: Still reading through, but one quick thing:

Minus his mental abilities, I don't see too much for Daegen Lok. He collapsed a portion of ceiling, ragdolled a non-Force sensitive and an exposed Je'daii, and that's about it. I'm willing to place them as roughly even in telekinesis, but I can't see Daegen having any counter for Wyyrlok's Lightning. Wyyrlok has Barrier and his own TK to defend himself against Daegen Lok's TK, whether it be direct or if he hurled objects).

He did kill a flesh raider with a burst of lightning:

No Caption Provided

I'm fairly certain he killed it, because it isn't seen in the panel after and Lok has it's weapon.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: Done reading. Nice job, I pretty much agree, I think. Might give it some more thought later (when it's not 3am :p)

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ShootingNova

@i_like_swords: Alright, but Wyyrlok can deflect it with the Force so it isn't very important.

I did miss Krayt also knowing Shatterpoint and Dark Transfer, and he saw the Shatterpoints of Cade's life during their duel, IIRC.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 1 both rounds and mainly because of Krayt being >> everyone else.