• 80 results
GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By GXrevolution96

I thought Suyin was really impressive in today's episode and performed exceptionally well against Kuvira. How would she fair against Azula?

No Caption Provided

Round 1

• Both are in character
  • Both have Prep
  • Start 10 ft apart
  • Standard equipment; Suyin has metal sheets and her cables
  • Lightning off
  • Win by KO

Round 2

• Morals Off
  • Lightning on

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Ohhh we get a Su vs Kuvira fight? I need to watch this

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus said:

Ohhh we get a Su vs Kuvira fight? I need to watch this

Its out on Nick.com. Its one of the best fight sequences in LOK.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dang, I need to see this episode, fast.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sy8000

Azula everytime

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...just saw the fight on YouTube, words cannot express how excited I am....like I'm actually kinda speechless...this is gonna be aweome!!!!!

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Suyin takes it, location plays a role as it's pretty advantageous for a metalbender

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Azula, for now. Why didn't lin help her? The war was pretty much over...

Loading Video...

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By GXrevolution96

@princearagorn1 Lin had her hands full with the Earth Empire soldiers. The fight wasn't one sided. Suyin could have won that given time. It was inconclusive, but both seemed evenly matched. It would have have come down to stamina.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 Lin had her hands full with the Earth Empire soldiers. The fight wasn't one sided. Suyin could have won that given time. It was inconclusive, but both seemed evenly matched. It would have have come down to stamina.

That's what I meant.. If lin had jumped in, they'd have got kuvira - the soldiers were hardly going to fight if she was captured. It's not like lin would have gone and the soldiers would have won the next instant..

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That was... a good episode. I enjoyed it, especially the fight.

Azula still wins though.

LokLegends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Suyin wins after a good fight. She is just as agile as Azula, if not more and can fight in close quarters exceptionally well. Azula would struggle to tag her. Even Kuvira waa having difficulty taking her. Azula also does not have answer for Su's metal sheets and her cables.

Suyin takes the solid majority

Korraspirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Suyin should win this. 10 ft is not that far apart. All she has to do use the metal sheets as projectiles and blind Azula. I also don't see how she would get round her cables.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pretty hard fight... earth benders can generally do well against fire benders... now seeing the location, and restriction on azula (no lightning), i think su will take the majority.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Suyin should win this. 10 ft is not that far apart. All she has to do use the metal sheets as projectiles and blind Azula.

that's the part she is not good enough to do.

I also don't see how she would get round her cables.

Fire.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

pretty hard fight... earth benders can generally do well against fire benders... now seeing the location, and restriction on azula (no lightning), i think su will take the majority.

Azula has lightning in the second round

That's what I meant.. If lin had jumped in, they'd have got kuvira - the soldiers were hardly going to fight if she was captured. It's not like lin would have gone and the soldiers would have won the next instant..

Oh, I agree. Lin would have tipped the scales massively.

@dreadpool10

Azula still wins though.

Reasons

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution96:

ok... azula would win in round 2 then

round 1 would stil be tough as su won't go for kill... but she should win the majority though.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@gxrevolution96:

round 1 would stil be tough as su won't go for kill... but she should win the majority though.

why?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@gxrevolution96:

why?

because if she puts up a guard.. i just can see azula's fire going through the ground guard.... su can strike from behind the guard... that's why i said she'll take the majority.. though azula might also win in this condition.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@ssj_god said:

@gxrevolution96:

why?

because if she puts up a guard.. i just can see azula's fire going through the ground guard.... su can strike from behind the guard... that's why i said she'll take the majority.. though azula might also win in this condition.

Azula kicked through aang's rock shield in their fight, albeit it was weakened. Zuko blasted through solid crystals.. Earth guards are hard from unbreakable to other elements..

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ssj_god

@ssj_god said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@ssj_god said:

@gxrevolution96:

why?

Azula kicked through aang's rock shield in their fight, albeit it was weakened. Zuko blasted through solid crystals.. Earth guards are hard from unbreakable to other elements..

yes she can kick through... but it'd be easier for suyin to attack... i didn't said azula can't win...... suyin also showed very high quality moves against kuvira in today's episode.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: metal shields though...she's got the whole drill to work with

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@arcus said:

@princearagorn1: metal shields though...she's got the whole drill to work with

They can still have a knockback with a powerful attack. Will she even have time to pull up a whole shield? If she shields up, azula has lightening in round 2 anyway..

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@ssj_god said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@ssj_god said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@ssj_god said:

@gxrevolution96:

why?

yes she can kick through... but it'd be easier for suyin to attack... i didn't said azula can't win...... suyin also showed very high quality moves against kuvira in today's episode.

I saw the episode - she didn't show anything that puts her as good as azula..

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: it's posdible but far less likely, look how well metal sheets held up against P'li's combustion blasts (obviously it's a different metal but still...)

The problem with lightning is it generally has to charge, Su could get an attack off faster

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@ssj_god said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@ssj_god said:

@gxrevolution96:

why?

I saw the episode - she didn't show anything that puts her as good as azula..

i didn't said that... i said she showed very high quality moves......... in round 1, the location helps her, azula is nerfed a bit... i see su taking the majority.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By GXrevolution96

Here are some gifs by the way. I couldn't find a video of the fight. Maybe It'll be uploaded later on

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@arcus said:

@princearagorn1: it's posdible but far less likely, look how well metal sheets held up against P'li's combustion blasts (obviously it's a different metal but still...)

In which fight?

The problem with lightning is it generally has to charge, Su could get an attack off faster

Lightening is needed if su goes on the defensive and shields up. She's not attacking and defending at the same time faster than azula.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54
deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

best fight of the season! although Toph stole the spotlight by casually wiping out the entire force surrounding her family lol

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

The fight in Zhaofu

She can defend and attack faster than Azula can charge significant lightning

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Suyin wins after a good fight. She is just as agile as Azula, if not more and can fight in close quarters exceptionally well. Azula would struggle to tag her. Even Kuvira waa having difficulty taking her. Azula also does not have answer for Su's metal sheets and her cables.

Suyin takes the solid majority

Yeah.No.

Suyin is not as agile as Azula, let alone more agile. And Azula is an excellent close quarters combatant.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles:

Suyin's not as agile, but there's not an extreme difference. Azula's good at close quarters, but she's not better than Suyin. (I wouldn't say she's definitely worse either, they have different advantages and disadvantages

LokLegends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@princearagorn1 Uh, Metal>Fire.

Real world logic. Metal >Fire, Water, Air, Earth. Doesn't make sense in avatar, which is about balance.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Suyin takes both rounds, although round 2 is closer due to lightning. However, in the 4-6 seconds it takes for Azula to charge her lighting, a bloodlusted Suyin would've already folded metal around Azula's body instantly crushing her.

Korraspirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Korraspirit

@etheral_dreams said:

However, in the 4-6 seconds it takes for Azula to charge her lighting, a bloodlusted Suyin would've already folded metal around Azula's body instantly crushing her.

@princearagorn1

Real world logic. Metal >Fire, Water, Air, Earth. Doesn't make sense in avatar, which is about balance.

Suyin still slaughters. Considering how fast she is, It would probably be a speedblitz too.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1

Suyin still slaughters

Suyin couldn't even slaughter kuvira lol, azula is way out of her league.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Suyin for the majority. She held her own against Kuvira and was more or less on par with her. Kuvira is better than Azula. I also don't see how Azula is going to deal with those metal sheets. Azula loses after a good fight.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By GXrevolution96

]@korraspirit

It would probably be a speedblitz too.

You do realise that no avatar character is capable of `"speed blitzing"

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@avatarreiko said:

Suyin for the majority. She held her own against Kuvira and was more or less on par with her. Kuvira is better than Azula. I also don't see how Azula is going to deal with those metal sheets. Azula loses after a good fight.

How?

FoolsGold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And the Azula cl!t sucking continues.

LokLegends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And the Azula cl!t sucking continues.

IKR. Suyin was at a disadvantage in that fight. not only has Suyin been locked up in prison for some time(possibly not having been fed) Kuvira was prepared and had all her weapons—Cables/metal rope, Arm knife and metal sheets.

The fight itself was technically even, until Kuvira use that metal rope to smash Su. Kuvira is prepared while Su isn't. Either of them has the chance of winning, but because of the plot, Kuvira wins easily.

Electrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Suyin. If she has metal it's overkill. As if Azula would be able to break that shit.

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

probably suyin unless azula can get a good lightning bolt off

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Suyin. If she has metal it's overkill. As if Azula would be able to break that shit.

Metalbenders are at a disadvantage against electric ones - equalists gave a pretty nice demonstration in season one.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54
deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@electrick said:

Metalbenders are at a disadvantage against electric ones - equalists gave a pretty nice demonstration in season one.

fire benders have to channel in order to use lightning though, and suyin is very fast and agile I doubt lightning would be a threat to her tbh. If azula ever takes the time to channel lightning, su will instantly have a metal blade shot at azula

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Well, lightning should kill any metal bender, round 2 goes to Azula everytime.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12 said:

Well, lightning should kill any metal bender, round 2 goes to Azula everytime.

Azula would have to hit her first. And has been shown on more than one occasion that lightning is slow and avoidable. Additionally, Azula has to charge her lightning.