Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Susanoo
@MarvelJackAss433
Is that the scenario and set up for the first fight?
The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By The_Assassin_
@GrandSymbiote94 said:
Round 1: Flash
Round 2: Deathstroke
Round:3 Venom
This ^
Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@Susanoo said:
@MarvelJackAss433: Is that the scenario and set up for the first fight?
Deathstroke has his standard equipment through all the scenarios.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Susanoo

@MarvelJackAss433

Battle 1:

Scenario 1:

Venom runs away after killing all those armed thugs, Deathstroke blasts him with his energy staff causing minor to moderate injuries for Flash (Most likely moderate judging from your scans), continuously spams energy blasts after that then and hopes for him to get caught.

Scenario 2: Venom dodges it and the blast causes a minor fire near him. This might spark some sort of fear from either Flash or the Symbiote. Perhaps both. Deathstroke will take immediate notice to this and will most likely use the fire to his advantage.

Scenario 3: If 2 doesn't work and Venom comes within 10 feet of Deathstoke, then it's going to be a close range fight. Venom WILL be enraged since he got shot by the energy attack meaning he'll lose some control. Deathstroke has used batgirls (or Ravangers) anger against them with a little use of psychology. Also, Deathstroke is known for countering and turning his opponents powers against them. Since Venom is enraged and with Deathstrokes sword, staff, ability to turn his opponents powers against themselves, knowledge of Venoms physical attributes, gun skills, powers, and with the use of psychology, He'll take the win.

_Beastmaster_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By _Beastmaster_
@Susanoo:
Nice!Looks like i got my hands full
(This is a Alt,btw)

I'll make an argument in a bit.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Susanoo
@Night_Rake said:

@Susanoo: Nice!Looks like i got my hands full(This is a Alt,btw)I'll make an argument in a bit.

Alright lol.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By slimj87d

I would go with Flash Venom for 1 and 3 (because Deathstroke probably doesn't know how much stronger an enraged Venom can be) for sure. 2 is a bit different since Deathsroke is very smart and a great H2H fighter.

I feel that in scenario 1 and 2 Deathstroke has to try a lot harder to win than Flash does making it statistically easier for Flash to win his part of the fights. 
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Susanoo
@SlimJ87D said:

I would go with Flash Venom for 1 and 3 (because Deathstroke probably doesn't know how much stronger an enraged Venom can be) for sure. 2 is a bit different since Deathsroke is very smart and a great H2H fighter.

I feel that in scenario 1 and 2 Deathstroke has to try a lot harder to win than Flash does making it statistically easier for Flash to win his part of the fights. 

He's already observed Venom before the fight. Doesn't matter if he doesn't know how much stronger an enraged Venom is. He already knows he should avoid getting shruck by someone who can hit this hard:

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By slimj87d
@Susanoo: The problem for me to make a good decision is the lacking in detail. It's very vague of what Deathstroke actually has observed in Venom's fights with goons. This ambiguity allows multiple scenarios and different assumptions in everyones post. For example, you wrote in one of your scenarios that the suit at some point shows a slight feat in fire and Deathstroke (who is smart enough to figure this out) uses it against him in fight 2.

The problem is that what are the chances of Venom coming into contact to fire or sonics during his fight with goons or Deathstroke? It's been pretty consistent so far that the majority of Venom's run ins with goons he hasn't been dosed with fire. So to me statistically he hasn't been exposed to his weaknesses against any canon fodder. And therefore the chances of Deathstroke actually finding or observing any weakness is pretty slim. He really needs that knowledge to win any fight. 

I'll put it this way. 

Round 2 and 3 go to Deathstroke if he figures out Venom's weaknesses in round 1
Round 1, 2, 3 go to Venom if Deathstroke didn't discover any weaknesses in Round 1. 

Chances of Deahtsroke finding out Venom's weaknesses are 1:3, so Venom takes the majority of the wins %66.66 or %75 since I think Deathstroke still losses round 1 in both scenarios.

That's just my 2 cents on it all. I just feel like Deahtstroke has to try a lot harder to win than Flash does since Deathstrokes weakness is that he doesn't have a healing factor on par with Venoms, nor the strength and possibly speed and agility.

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Susanoo
@SlimJ87D said:

@Susanoo: The problem for me to make a good decision is the lacking in detail. It's very vague of what Deathstroke actually has observed in Venom's fights with goons. This ambiguity allows multiple scenarios and different assumptions in everyones post. For example, you wrote in one of your scenarios that the suit at some point shows a slight feat in fire and Deathstroke (who is smart enough to figure this out) uses it against him in fight 2.

The problem is that what are the chances of Venom coming into contact to fire or sonics during his fight with goons or Deathstroke? It's been pretty consistent so far that the majority of Venom's run ins with goons he hasn't been dosed with fire. So to me statistically he hasn't been exposed to his weaknesses against any canon fodder. And therefore the chances of Deathstroke actually finding or observing any weakness is pretty slim. He really needs that knowledge to win any fight. 

I'll put it this way. 

Round 2 and 3 go to Deathstroke if he figures out Venom's weaknesses in round 1
Round 1, 2, 3 go to Venom if Deathstroke didn't discover any weaknesses in Round 1. 

Chances of Deahtsroke finding out Venom's weaknesses are 1:3, so Venom takes the majority of the wins %66.66 or %75 since I think Deathstroke still losses round 1 in both scenarios.

That's just my 2 cents on it all. I just feel like Deahtstroke has to try a lot harder to win than Flash does since Deathstrokes weakness is that he doesn't have a healing factor on par with Venoms, nor the strength and possibly speed and agility.

1. That fire came from a guys head. Also, take notice that after Venom got pissed, he transformed into a more form similar to the old Venom. He was enraged so it's possible he wasn't aware nor paying attention to the fire. This however, doesn't mean that in the future, it will be the exact same situation. It's still possible that the fire generated by the energy attacks could cause him to flinch.

2. Deathstrokes mind is similar to a supercomputer. He will map it out due to psychology, Venoms actions, and response.

3. He doesn't lose round 1. Also, it is not a 1:3 chance. He will map it out.

4. Pis. If Flash truly wanted to take down Deathstroke.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By slimj87d
@Susanoo: Wiat, what fight did Deathstroke observe? Did you guys agree that he witnessed the fight with Jack O' Lantern?
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#62  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@Susanoo: @SlimJ87D:  man got to tip my hat to you guys are really debating nice work.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Susanoo
@SlimJ87D said:

@Susanoo: Wiat, what fight did Deathstroke observe? Did you guys agree that he witnessed the fight with Jack O' Lantern?

Yes. Those scans that he post was the "venom fighting against armed thugs and DS observing it" thing. If it isn't, it will just support my fire weakness theory that much more.
Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

@Susanoo said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@Susanoo: i see well then why did mine get locked. this

1. All you were saying is Invincible stomps. Not debating.

2. Dark Huntress could've possibly made a mistake.

3. All you were saying is Invincible stomps (Yes, I know I said it a second time)

Plus these sort of debates are not encouraged, but as you guys have put so much effort in and are allowing others to join its fine

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Susanoo
@.Mistress Redhead. said:

@Susanoo said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@Susanoo: i see well then why did mine get locked. this

1. All you were saying is Invincible stomps. Not debating.

2. Dark Huntress could've possibly made a mistake.

3. All you were saying is Invincible stomps (Yes, I know I said it a second time)

Plus these sort of debates are not encouraged, but as you guys have put so much effort in and are allowing others to join its fine

Thanks. Your awesome ^^
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By slimj87d
@Susanoo said:
@SlimJ87D said:

Yes. Those scans that he post was the "venom fighting against armed thugs and DS observing it" thing. If it isn't, it will just support my fire weakness theory that much more.
Yeah, see I get a bit confused with the scenarios here and there. I read the OP and then I read some details that are still vague throughout the post.

If he observed Flashes reaction to fire when he was fighting Jack O' Lantern then I'd go with my Scenario 1, Deathstroke 66 Percent win.

If Deathstroke doesn't get any valuable information and didn't see the fight with Jack O Lantern and only against canon fodder then Venom %100.

That's my final verdict. 
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Susanoo
@SlimJ87D said:

@Susanoo said:

@SlimJ87D said:

Yeah, see I get a bit confused with the scenarios here and there. I read the OP and then I read some details that are still vague throughout the post.

If he observed Flashes reaction to fire when he was fighting Jack O' Lantern then I'd go with my Scenario 1, Deathstroke 66 Percent win.

If Deathstroke doesn't get any valuable information and didn't see the fight with Jack O Lantern and only against canon fodder then Venom %100.

That's my final verdict. 

I agree with you.
_Beastmaster_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By _Beastmaster_
@Susanoo said:
@SlimJ87D said:

I was providing reasons why Venom wins by posting scans,it has nothing to do with this battle.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Susanoo
@Night_Rake said:

@Susanoo said:

@SlimJ87D said:

I was providing reasons why Venom wins by posting scans,it has nothing to do with this battle.

ah