kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

● both battle using their tech

● 1 week prep

the test sisters and reed are not actually participating in the fight. test sisters use johnny as a fighter and reed uses iron man to fight.

test sisters build johnny weapons armor etc and the same with reed Richards for iron man

who wins?

omnipotence88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reed Richards

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Chazz85

Reed.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kuroimugetsu

@chazz85: @omnipotence88: I'd like to intervene. the test sisters have defied logic countless times with their random inventions. i believe they have traveled through time and space, controlled energy and matter, made non animiated objects animate and tons the like that rival reed. i don't necessarily think reed wins. unless there's a cut throat feat on his part.

technically anything reed has done, so have the test sister's

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reed designed a robot to fight Galactus...

No Caption Provided

omnipotence88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnipotence88: @omgomgwtfwtf: Susan and marry use turbo time rewinder. can pause / rewind anyone for up to 5 minutes. turn his robot into ...literally anything ...next

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnipotence88: @omgomgwtfwtf: Susan and marry use turbo time rewinder. can pause / rewind anyone for up to 5 minutes. turn his robot into ...literally anything ...next

It seems that you made this thread with a clear winner in mind already...

Rewinding time and altering the fabric of reality is pretty much child's play to Reed. The problem with this battle are that the sisters never faced anyone on Reed's caliber, while Reed out-preps/out smarts other geniuses on a regular basis.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: I dont have a clear cut winner. just saying they can be a challenge as they have done thingZ on the level of animating inanimate objects which is clearly impossible and a clear testimate to their intelligence ... reed may or may not win, but in no way is it a stomp and yes I know reed had time manipulation tech. so do Susan and marry which was my original point. they are actually on his level

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

You know, even in modern day we have satellites and stuff that take images of the world. So how on Earth do these heroes make these monstrosity sized constructs with no government agency having any idea that it's being built?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@omgomgwtfwtf: I dont have a clear cut winner. just saying they can be a challenge as they have done thingZ on the level of animating inanimate objects which is clearly impossible and a clear testimate to their intelligence ... reed may or may not win, but in no way is it a stomp and yes I know reed had time manipulation tech. so do Susan and marry which was my original point. they are actually on his level

Building cool gadgets doesn't make you on someone's level. If that were the case, Tony Stark would be on Reed's level, but even Tony admits that Reed is several times smarter than him. My point was that Reed's entire career is built on prepping/building/outsmarting other geniuses. I'm not well-versed on the sisters, but simply listing what items they have built is not indicative of anything.

Everything you listed is basically what Reed's arch-nemesis Doctor Doom does, and Reed outsmarts him nearly every time. And Doctor Doom has the added advantage of magic (the very power to defy logic).

And to reiterate my first post, Reed built a robot to fight Galactus - you know, the guy who eats planets.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By kuroimugetsu

@omgomgwtfwtf: Susan and marry are > Tony aa well. I don't recall the last time he made grass grow instantaneously into monsters and defied the laws of physics. building a suit of armor is child's play to the tests sistes

1). super sonic scooter that shoots johnny through time and space

2). various time/ space warping techs

3). energy and matter manipulation

4). instantaneous size alteration etc..etc... all child's play complete child's play ...test sisters would destroy iron man honestly

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@kuroimugetsu said:

@omgomgwtfwtf: Susan and marry are > Tony aa well. I don't recall the last time he made grass grow instantaneously into monsters and defied the laws of physics. building a suit of armor is child's play to the tests sistes

1). super sonic scooter that shoots johnny through time and space

2). various time/ space warping techs

3). energy and matter manipulation

4). instantaneous size alteration etc..etc... all child's play complete child's play ...test sisters would destroy iron man honestly

I don't recall Reed ever building a refrigerator or fixing a computer, but I don't doubt his ability to do so. So I fail to see your point. Why would Reed need to turn grass into a monster? And you honestly need to read more Fantastic Four if you can't remember a time when Reed defied the laws of physics lol. He does it so casually it's not even something worth mentioning.

And Reed didn't just build a suit of armor, he built a robot to fight Galactus. To simply write this off as unimpressive would be erroneous on your part. Also, since we are talking about armors, Reed helped Tony design his Bleeding Edge armor, which is basically a plot device in itself.

Nothing you have listed is anything that Reed hasn't done. The only difference here is that Reed shares a universe with other super-geniuses, gods, abstract entities, etc. and comes out on top.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: to be fair normal human level tech can build fridges. unless there are special fridges that are above reed or test sisters it's obvious they can build said items. also I don't recall the suit actually fighting galactus. didn't it fight some other robot or something.

still nothing the test sisters couldnt possibly replicate imo. my opinion could be wrong though. but in some areas I think u must agree the sisters are if not at least near reed ...at least in terms of time travel, space travel, energy and matter manipulation ...etc ...

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: to be fair normal human level tech can build fridges. unless there are special fridges that are above reed or test sisters it's obvious they can build said items. also I don't recall the suit actually fighting galactus. didn't it fight some other robot or something.

still nothing the test sisters couldnt possibly replicate imo. my opinion could be wrong though. but in some areas I think u must agree the sisters are if not at least near reed ...at least in terms of time travel, space travel, energy and matter manipulation ...etc ...

Reed's anti-Galactus robot destroyed CAP, another robot which defeated the Avengers and X-Men, in one hit. So while it doesn't actually have a feat versus Galactus, the fact that it destroyed a robot that floored Marvel Earth's heavy hitters is pretty impressive in its own right.

I agree that the sisters are in Reed's level in terms of being able to build stuff. The problem here is that this scenario you made is not a contest of just building, but the application of that technology in an offensive manner. Reed has actual feats of using his intelligence, prep, and technology to defeat other individuals, who are also super-geniuses. I don't believe the sisters have feats that are comparable in this department.

Reed is just really good at beating basically anybody with prep.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: granted ... I'd still put the sisters at around at least 50% of reeds level ... in certain areas

Nite_Nite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People will say Reed because there's threats like galactus in marvel.

But honestly, they're battling against each other via Johnny and Tony.

Reeds not prepping for galactus here.

And since its Tony he's prepping. He'll most likely just update his suit. Reed knows Tony is comfortable in suit and wouldn't take that from him. Especially not in battle against a stranger.

So look at the things Reed has done/accomplished with Tony via "iron man" tech.

Then look at the things Susan and Mary have done/accomplished via Johnny.

Honestly they'd either stalemate or because of the toon force mechanics of the show and the high level of stuff they did damn near every episode.

Johnny would win.

Reed has decades of comics, so it's not as casual a thing as an almost every episode.

omnipotence88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: I agree reed has enough tech to counter all of there tech

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reed.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 juiceboks  Moderator

The sisters wouldn't be able to beat Tony with the Bleeding Edge suit with the prep they have, how the hell are they doing so with Reed upgrading it?

Corylamount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The test sisters gave johnny powers and they made a good suit for him but red is good so I don't know