#1 Posted by OreoAssassin (4783 posts) - - Show Bio

Zombie Apocalypse has officially taken over Earth. These are normal but fast zombies and not superhero zombies like Marvel Zombies. You have to choose 3 characters to survive the Apocalypse.

Rules:

-Characters can be a little bit stronger than Spider-Man's level (Street Level Basically)

-Speedsters are allowed.

-Your characters have 3 days to prepare and can scavenge weapons from deceased heroes. Ex: Green Arrow using Spider-Man's web shooters.

-Must choose a location for your team to stay.

#2 Posted by Guardian_of_Gravity (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

Three flood tank forms to vomit out flood infection forms and thus replace the Zombie apocalypse with a flood apocalypse.

That's still a technical win right?

#3 Posted by OreoAssassin (4783 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Edited by 616Vulture (1470 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman

Flash

Punisher

In three days Flash gathers enough ammo and guns for Punisher to last a lifetime. He also gets parts for Spiderman to invent something to change the Zombies back and something to destroy as many as possible. Spiderman then places web barricades so the Zombies will take a while to get in. They then hold out in a warehouse and easily fend off all the Zombies. Oh and Flash brought Green Arrow's Bow and Arrows, Wonderwoman's Sword, and Doom's equipment for Spiderman to help fight the Zombies. I'd say These three survive fairly easily.

#5 Posted by Guardian_of_Gravity (2979 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Frocharocha (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

@oreoassassin said:

@guardian_of_gravity: Lol. Clever, and yes technically a win lol

I wonder how Zombies will react to being infected and hunted for a change.

They wouldn't. They are just dead corpses spreading the virus. The flood would turn the planet into a massive hive in a week. There's nothing the zombies can do.

#7 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

well now

Black Panther

X-23

Pre-52 Green Arrow

we stay in Black Panthers Palace in wakanda

#8 Posted by HellionVulcan (3737 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher Daken & Quicksilver & i'd say in Australia .

#9 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9888 posts) - - Show Bio

Anderson. Let the hordes try and get past him.