DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By DireDrill

Daken, Shriek (Batman Beyond), Trapster, Mysterio, Pyro

Daken can use his pheromones and manipulation to easily rule my team. With his scent masking, Shriek's sound manipulation, and Mysterio's illusions cloaking my team, they can just lounge around in any place they choose. The Zombies have no means of detecting my team so they will be effectively invisible. When they want to hunker down, Trapster just glues up all the entrances. His glue can hold 100 tons easy and is fireproof which is where Pyro comes into play. His pyrokinetic powers will light the area around them on fire so any zombies that come to them burn horribly. They can spend the entire time sleeping and playing video games and there is not a damn thing the zombies can do about it.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By DarkRaiden

Blade

The Boss from Saints Row

Mr. Terrific

Cyborg

Darwin

Darwin surviving is self explanatory, Cyborg (nor the Boss it seems) need much food, and Blade survives on serum. Mr. Terrific has thousands of T-spheres to clear out zombies and to fetch food, and everyday The Boss, Blade, and Darwin would wittle down the numbers by at least 1 million (The Boss loves shooting things, has infinite ammo and stamina, can call airstrikes, has a megaman buster, upgraded rpgs, and more) so it'd be pretty much just a fine ride for him.

Also Cyborg can contact every computer/electronic around to survey the area, call for help, and locate resources.