Hello brave warriors and viewers.
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest!
These our the contestants, they shall fight to the death.
The last man standing wins.
Now, here are the rule.
How To Play
- You start off with an opening strategy, what you will do when the timer hits 0.
If you go into one of the buildings, you start off with no pre-made resources, but you have a chance of not getting killed.
If you go to get supplies, in the center of the games, you start off with (A backpack to put supplies in), a jug filled with water, 3 cans of tuna, a 50 foot rope, 2 daggers. Although, you do have a higher chance of getting killed, and if you die, the person that kills you can loot you.
- You then start the games, you make another debate, saying where you will go on the map (a map will be provided).
- I then will personally start making chaos happen. Killer Croc trying to kill you in your sleep, Catwoman stealing your supplies while you are sleep. The works.
- You must make a debate, involving how you will get out of the situation.
- I will at some point in the game, make 2 debaters characters fight, thats when the debates against each other start.
- We will decide who wins by community votes.
- Whoever dies, loses the debate, and is eliminated from the tourney.
- Whoever wins, gets a little, advantage, like a help.
- This will go on until there is one winner.
Now, here is where we will be playing at.
Here are the rules for the map.
- You cannot leave the city, bring anything into the city (Gear, re-enforcements, etc.)
- You start in the sand crater.
- There are pharmacies, grocery stores, etc. in the area, you may only take 4 things from the at one time, and you can only go every day.
- In the buildings, there are rooms, they are mini apartments, they contain 1 stove, 1 fridge, 1 bed (just the mattress), and a bathroom (shower, toilet, the works).
- No destroying the city (This rule does not apply to me, since you do need a challenge).
Also, for the record, all characters are stripped of their gear, they have their normal clothing, but if it can withstand anything above or equal to a bullet, it is nerfed to no resistance to anything higher than a punch from the Blob.
Now, here is something that I didn't tell the contestants about.
Here at Survival of the Fittest, we like to make things interesting, you know, spice things up, so our sponsors will help you, if they want to, it will usually be reflected on your choices, they will give you something, but it can only be used once (unless told otherwise)
- Nick Fury (616)
- Albert Wesker
- Solid Snake
- Captain America
- Wonder Woman
- The Joker
Now, lets start the countdown.
Also, just want to point this out, anyone not in the competition, cannot debate.
Doing so will result in immediate flagging of posts.