Surtur Vs Kratos {god of war}

This topic is locked from further discussion.

the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By the darknessss

Fight on the salt flats,surtur has his sword,kratos has the blade of olympus.        VS        
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Chaos Prime

Dont think Surtur needs his sword in this encounter.. 
Surtur ftw

YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By YoungGunna
@Chaos Prime said:
Dont think Surtur needs his sword in this encounter.. Surtur ftw
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By MrDirector786

Surtur

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Suter God of War gods are nothing compared to comics Gods.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Matezoide2
@dccomicsrule2011
Depends on wich gods you are talking about,a good part of Marvel's arent even class 100

anyway,Kratos dies
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By TheGoldenOne
Surtur.
Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

Now this is just pure spite.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#9  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@Matezoide said:
@dccomicsrule2011:  Depends on wich gods you are talking about,a good part of Marvel's arent even class 100 anyway,Kratos dies
Oh Yeah like Ares, Sif etc.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By progenitorigin

Surtur.  Kratos' abilities are impressive on paper, but people seem to think that most of the gods & feats featured in the game are somehow lessened, which i've never understood.
Jkp1964

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos can win without the blade, he curbs with it. Mismatch

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch.

Again.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Old Comic Vine sure was funny.

Liberty-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jkp1964: stop bumping these spite matches to wank GOW characters.

Jkp1964

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@liberty-prime: im not wanking anyone, Kratos has beaten a sky father and a whole panetheon of gods and powerful beings and has the magic, abilities and skill to beat surfer without yhe blade of olympus, kratos would stomp surtur with it.

INeedHealing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By INeedHealing

Kratos would lose to the likes of Superman and Thor let alone a Skyfather like Surtur.

INeedHealing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jkp1964: Zeus isn't anywhere close to Skyfathers like Odin. He's around Continent level.

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44

Avatar image for larcadedragneel
LarcadeDragneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch

Jkp1964

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Jkp1964

@ineedhealing: zues was planetary and he is a sky father an he is more powerful than odin, and please don't give me that " he busted galaxies" crap because that never actually happened, and plus, 1 punch from thor had him on his knees, a bunch of space ants took him and his whole crew out, and female thor was smacking him around and she had cancer lmao and his blast, zues blast, and vinshu blast combined couldnt even put a dent in a damn celestials armour, there goes ya "galaxy busting" feats for ya lol

INeedHealing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jkp1964: Little thing called low showings. Hell I can show Kratos having even worse low showings if i wanted to. But by looking at consistency, Odin does has Galaxy and even Universal feats.

Celestials are above any GoW gods Paygrade let alone Galactus' or Odin's. That's like me trying to lowball Superman by using Doomsday.

Also being planet level is nothing considering New 52/Current Superman is Planet Level.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By kyrees

@jkp1964 said:

you just implied the GOW pantheon are equivalent to every incarnation of pantheons out there. that's faulty logic given every incarnation of such pantheon and their related characters are different on their take. this is like saying supernatural odin or american gods odin are universal when they are practically weakened by people not worshipping them and has barely anything planetary. this is like saying GOW pantheon is equivalent to marvel pantheon when the latter has one shotted the likes of hulk, a legit planet breaker, while the former can barely take down hulking giants that needs to be killed from the inside of their bodies. what has GOW pantheon done beyond planetary then ?

as for the claims of supposed low showings of marvel pantheon, all of them are significantly higher than what kratos or anyone in GOW universes did. as for using celestials as something to lowball them, that's even more foolish given celestials are on a level where majority of the marvel universe characters are nothing to them and are generally ranked below multiversals like any abstracts.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Celestials are above any GoW gods Paygrade let alone Galactus' or Odin's. That's like me trying to lowball Superman by using Doomsday.

more like lowballing superman by using imperiex given how vastly big the difference of power are.

FirstHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jkp1964 said:

Kratos can win without the blade, he curbs with it. Mismatch

Jayman, stop trolling and accept your perma ban.

FirstHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jkp1964: I will attempt to debate with you, permabanned troll

Surtur has actually busted a Galaxy on-panel just to forge the Twilight Sword

The Twilight Sword allowed Morgan Le Flayy to reshape the Universe

There are other feats I can bring up if you are still in denial.

he is a sky father

In GOW, not in Marvel

an he is more powerful than odin

Via feats and statements no.

because that never actually happened,

Proof?

1 punch from thor had him on his knees

Scans?

a bunch of space ants took him and his whole crew out

Good feat for Space Ants

and female thor was smacking him around

Didn't have the Odin-Force.

and vinshu blast combined couldnt even put a dent in a damn celestials armour

Good feat for Celestials.

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surtur stomps

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jkp1964: it is a mismatch since Surtur with sword can solo all the GOE gods with relative ease along with kratos.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44@jedixman Massive Mismatch, Surtur would step on every god in GOE.

There is literally nothing to even debate here.

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

R.I.P Kratos.

Jkp1964

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ineedhealing: kratos has better showings and is practically unbeatable/unstoppable and has much better magic and abilities, my friend, least kratos didnt lose to some random space ants with little lazers lol

And no, thor was able to crack celestial armour, but xues, odin, vinshu, all sky fathers couldnt put a little dent in it lol

And no superman is not planet level, he almost got cut to peices by smelly flying teeth and got smacked around by a possed batman and knocled around by aquaman, supes wouldnt have a chance im hell against kratos lol

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Might be closer than some are saying here. Kratos has some huge feats,quite a lot of them imo.

Jkp1964

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Jkp1964

@kyrees: and no. I did not say gow pantheon is the same as every greek pantheon, but rhey take in the same abilitoes and more of the greek pantheon from the myth, and hercules even states he did the 12 labors, and they mention primordials and talk about them in the game which is from the myth, the same primordials that made the universe with just fighting alone. And hulk is only planetary when in world breaker, and it tool him and world breaker red she hulk to bust that random planet, the titan wouldnt die from that shit because they can only be killed by a divine weapon or being, hulk doesnt hold divinity within him and the titans are completely immortal and they are already planetary. And plus helios was stated to be able to destroy the world/planet, and hades,zues, poseidon were more powerful and the blade of olympus went out through the whole world because the battle between the gods And the titans were around the world, and zues can do alot with the blade of olympus. And poseidon eletrictute the that can hold the earth and hades was choking the most powerful titan out of strength alone. And marvel gods struggle with humans and little brutes and heros, they are not on GOW gods level my friend.

Jkp1964

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: and no,i brought up the celestial thing because ppl keep saying that the marvel sky fathers can destroy galaxies (which they cant, and never shown to) and 3 of them couldnt put a dent in their armour where as thor did lol.

Jkp1964

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firsthunter: i dont even see planet being destroyed in those scans bro, let alone a galaxies lol

Gow zues is a skyfather anywhere else and skyfather is galaxy bustini, its the most powerful in the pantheon, with powerful abilities and divinity, not galaxy busting like you comic guys say all the time, surtur nor odin has never busted a galaxy. i havent even seen them bust planets lol

And yes bro, odin and seth did not bust not 1 galaxy, the must they did in their fight was mess up the city lmao that galaxy talk was all for hype, justblike how a writer said that hulk destroyed an entire universe when it was really a little pocket dimension lmao marvel is field with over exaggeration, more than DC

And i cant post scans through my phone but thor punched him and odin fell to his knees.

And if odin is galaxy level then those ants should my universal lmao

Odin force just amps his size and power, it does not make him galaxy level, he cant even bust a solar system, nor planets because he doesn't hold that type of destructive power, he just wields powerful magic and divinity and he is the head of his pantheon which makes him a sky father, the galaxy thing is over exaggeration, gods cant even destroy planets 95% of the time unless they have a very very powerful mass weapon by only thor has that and he cant even bust a moon lol andit doesn't matter if odin didnt use odin force on female thor with cancer, he was still getting his but kicked pretty bad by her, if she do that, then kratos would have a field day.

And the 3 skyfather vs the celestial thing was not a good feat for celestials, because thor was able to crack their armour where as the 3 sky fathers combine power couldn't, you know why? Because thor has an destructive weapon, a mass weapon that is for destruction, odin does not have destructive power, only divine magic and divine abilities and divinity, but that wouldn't even be enough to destroy a planet, especially not lightning lol.

Jkp1964

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: surtur is not beating zues, especially zues with blade of olympus, he is not beatimg poseidon, hades is a bit debateable, he is not beating the sisters of fate, nor do I think he can even beat the furies, and he wouldnt even beat perseus, the titan of destruction, or cronos.

INeedHealing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By INeedHealing

@jkp1964: If you gonna lowball how about Zeus being harmed by being smashed against a Rock?

Thor was not only amped by the Belt of Strength, he also shattered Mjolnir doing so.

Nice lowball m80. Let's ignore how they were magic teeth plus he was in a realm of magic.

Essentially you're lowballing any DC or Marvel character who can beat your precious God of War universe.

Avatar image for deactivated-6244903497821
deactivated-6244903497821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jkp1964: kratos has his showing against beings far weaker than Surtur, show me one feat where he is even remotely close to planet buster.

on-topic, surtur stomps, kratos is nowhere near his level................................this is gonna be another Kratos vs Asura thread.

none of the characters you mentioned above have feats even remotely close to Surtur's level, Zeus's biggest feat was killing an army of humans with the blade of Olympus, nothing more.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

This needs to be locked for real.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Vertigo-

Oh c'mon....

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

#40  Edited By KrleAvenger

A solid mid tier vs a top tier Skyfather? C'mon now. Surtur is not levels, but tiers above this guy even without Twilight Sword, three tiers above him to be exact.

Jkp1964

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lcienimbus: shoot me a scan of surtur busting a planet.