IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By IZZR
No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                                                                 VS

No Caption Provided
Battlefield: Asgard
Morals off
Surtur is at Full power
Eclipso is 75% (as 100% he was even more powerful than Spectre) 
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By IZZR

bump, cmon this is a good battle

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lordraiden

Surtur, and twice on sundays with Twilight.

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Night Thrasher
@lordraiden said:
seconded 
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Night Thrasher said:
@lordraiden said:
seconded 
Eclipso has recently killed the Spectre and absorbed his powers. So he wins.  

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By isaac_clarke
@OmegaDynasty said:
Eclipso has recently killed the Spectre and absorbed his powers. So he wins.  

Oh dear lord DC.
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Boobster

Eclipso stomps.

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surtur should take this.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By IZZR
@Gremlin From Kremlin said:
Surtur should take this.
LOL you seriously think Surtur stands a chance against Eclipso????? before we get into this i need you to go read some Eclipso issues and read the latest one where he kills Spectre and then come back with your opinion, to be honest Surtur with Odin & Zeus are still no match for Eclipso especially now since he has his full power which amounts to 2 Spectres' quite possibly making him the most powerful being in the DC universe, i realise im the one that made this battle but it was more to see how people would argue this and instead fanboys jump to conclusions without knowing jack about the opposing character.
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By YoungGunna

Eclipso is inconsistent, if this is current or Ostrander's Eclipso he takes it... any other version he loses bad. 

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By czarny_samael666
@IZZR said:
Surtur should take this.
LOL you seriously think Surtur stands a chance against Eclipso????? before we get into this i need you to go read some Eclipso issues and read the latest one where he kills Spectre and then come back with your opinion, to be honest Surtur with Odin & Zeus are still no match for Eclipso especially now since he has his full power which amounts to 2 Spectres' quite possibly making him the most powerful being in the DC universe, i realise im the one that made this battle but it was more to see how people would argue this and instead fanboys jump to conclusions without knowing jack about the opposing character.
Spectre had so many low showings, that many people wouldn't consider this as a high level feat.
NeonNemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By NeonNemesis
@czarny_samael said:
@IZZR said:
Surtur should take this.
Spectre had so many low showings, that many people wouldn't consider this as a high level feat.

Agreed
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By IZZR
@NeonNemesis: @czarny_samael: Day of Vengeance Spectre annihilated the most powerful magicians in the DC universe without breaking a sweat i really dont know what youre talking about
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#14  Edited By beatboks1

Eclipso's has a great variety of power levels and showings. We have never seen the "full powered Ecpliso (so I don't know how the OP can blatantly say he's more powerful than the Spectre). The original power that was Eclipso was defeated by the Spectre when the Spectre became the spirit of the presences vengeance (as opposed to Eclipso who had previously been the spirit of the presence's Wrath in the Old testament times). After this defeat the essence of Eclipso was trapped in the "heart of darkness" (a black crystal from Apokalips). This crystal was shattered into a 1000 pieces. When one of these pieces is held by a mortal it allows the aspect of Eclipso present to possess them. Each "eclipso" is only 1000th the power of the full potential. In some story lines (like the darkness within ) many crystals have been obtained by a host which can allow Eclipso to posses many simultaneously or simply work greater power through 1. The highest  powered Eclipso ever seen has had a few hundred pieces of the heart of darkness so we've never even seen a 75% Eclipso as OP says. An Eclipso of this magnitude would require someone of Spectre level power when fully powered up by the presence to defeat him. After all in Eclipso's former role as "wrath" he would have been unrestrained, where as "vengeance" the Spectre has to be tempered by conscience justice and mercy.

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Equonox

Eclipso - assuming 100% is after he absorbed the Spectre's power, I'm assuming 75% is when he fought the spectre (correct me if I'm wrong on this, but that is the version in the picture).  If so, Eclipso stomps hard.
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@IZZR said:
Surtur should take this.
And Captain Marvel could fight Spectre in the Day of Vengeance, a lot of people can give him a good fight, it's not really a big deal to brag about.   
Spectre is nowhere near the most powerful being in DC Universe. Surtur, on the other hand, destroyed a galaxy under his own powers. And why did you even make this thread, if you think that Surtur doesn't stand a chance here?
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@IZZR said:
Surtur should take this.
And Captain Marvel could fight Spectre in the Day of Vengeance, a lot of people can give him a good fight, it's not really a big deal to brag about.   Spectre is nowhere near the most powerful being in DC Universe. Surtur, on the other hand, destroyed a galaxy under his own powers. And why did you even make this thread, if you think that Surtur doesn't stand a chance here?
Captain Marvel didn't fight the Spectre as his usual self, he was extremely amped.
Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Baltoro

Eclipso has been too inconsistent to put over a beast like Surtur.  By that I mean he is consistently inconsistent.  For all we know, Spectre lost on purpose to Eclipso.

Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By AsgardianXeno929

Surtur is supposed to destroy all Nine realms anyways, so. . .

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By lordraiden
@IZZR said:
@NeonNemesis: @czarny_samael: Day of Vengeance Spectre annihilated the most powerful magicians in the DC universe without breaking a sweat i really dont know what youre talking about

He did break a sweat, iirc, and had eclipso help him at least once, if not more, when he seriously ran out of juice, and had to be carried away. He was actually pretty stupid in that series, hence why a pissed off Presence came calling and bound him to a new host, cause, you know, he's not very good or capable of making good decisions on his own.  Spectre, not as powerfull with a host, too stupid on his own, dude is cursed, I tell ya.  Presence must be having a good laugh at Spec's expense.

@IZZR said:
Surtur should take this.
LOL you seriously think Surtur stands a chance against Eclipso?????
Yes, I do, mainly cause I think a lot of people overate Spectre here to be the be all and end all, when really...

@czarny_samael said:
Eclipso and Spectre are intertwined/connected, and there's so much plot involved.  It's images like that, he carved Spectre in half, he must be all powerfull and can defeat anyone now? Can I ask how that story has ended?? So, are we saying that the Spectre is no longer in or part of the DCU?    
Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#21  Edited By Superskrull86

Hmmm, creative fight but Eclipso wins

Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@IZZR said:
Surtur should take this.
if you think that surtur gets stomped here and obviously he will be no matter how powerful is the spectre he is still>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>skyfather so is it an intentional spite?