ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By ShootingNova

@Killemall said:

Although i did say Dormammu would win from the get go.

Well, yes, you did, and I have forgotten why we are having this discussion anyways, now. LOL.

I_am_Warlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By I_am_Warlock

@ShootingNova: You are seriously trying to claim Gaea > Odin because Gaea tanked Avengers and Odin didnt? Thats the most ridiculous logic if i have ever head.

Here's one for you

Hulk tanks a olympian spear like a boss

No Caption Provided

while Zeus nearly gets killed

No Caption Provided

Its also from the same issue unlike yours that are decades apart.

How about Mad Celestial tanking UN and Abraxas, Eternity and the whole marvel f**king multiverse nullified out of it, by your brand of logic Mad Celestials >>>> Eternity and Abraxas.

How about same celestial pwning Reed with Starbrand when Living Tribunal himself decided not to confront it directly and ask to choose a representative for the fight, i guess Mad Celestial are now >>> LT as well.

Why is it that anyone trying to argue for a mystical beings in comicvine comes up with a bunch of crap ?

If you want to claim Gaea is above Odin do so based on feats not some deluded sense of head canon.

Dormammu at one point was pretty powerful now he gets puncked in his own domain by freakin' Dr. Voodoo.

Surtur would crap all over current Dormammu.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Surtur. Spite.

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By thanobomb1124

Dormammu should win.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By ShootingNova

@I_am_Warlock: Are you even paying attention to my posts? I never said Gaea defeats Odin solely because of that, I said while Gaea could do so I doubt Odin can do so. This was never a Gaea vs Odin thread, so your entire rant is a testament to your ignorance. Zeus was not "nearly killed" by a simple spear anyways. That seems more like PIS, CIS or WIS anyways.

Its just like Neptune deflecting Zeus's attacks and harming Set, an Elder God, and then being punched by Hulk.

Avatar image for thesecondopinion
TheSecondOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By TheSecondOpinion

@I_am_Warlock: @PrinceAragorn1:

What's Surtur's sword going to do to Dormammu besides phase right through him? This fight is like the Hulk punching at air. Surtur is just going to look silly.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@TheSecondOpinion said:

What's Surtur's sword going to do to Dormammu besides phase right through him? This fight is like the Hulk punching at air. Surtur is just going to look silly.

Seriously? Even odin and Thor together barely beat the guy, Odin had to sacrifice himself and engage in an endless battle to keep him at bay, and you're saying he's going to look silly against.. dormammu? silly.

Avatar image for thesecondopinion
TheSecondOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By TheSecondOpinion

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@TheSecondOpinion said:

Seriously? Even odin and Thor together barely beat the guy, Odin had to sacrifice himself and engage in an endless battle to keep him at bay, and you're saying he's going to look silly against.. dormammu? silly.

Odin and Thor have real bodies that interact with 3D space. Dormammu is unlike the both of them. His real body is on a plane that is beyond 3D space. But I tell you what. He can create a fake body that is small enough to fit inside of the multiverse and fight Surtur. He can do that because he has the power to. But in order for the real Dormammu to fit inside the multiverse, he has to become Eternity otherwise he has to use astral figures of himself like he does 100% of the time when he is drawn in an issue that features him.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@TheSecondOpinion said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@TheSecondOpinion said:

Odin and Thor have real bodies that interact with 3D space. Dormammu is unlike the both of them. His real body is on a plane that is beyond 3D space. But I tell you what. He can create a fake body that is small enough to fit inside of the multiverse and fight Surtur. He can do that because he has the power to. But in order for the real Dormammu to fit inside the multiverse, he has to become Eternity otherwise he has to use astral figures of himself like he does 100% of the time when he is drawn in an issue that features him.

*facepalm*

That's the argument you're going to use against *skyfather* level beings? intangibility? silly.

Malevolent1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Malevolent1

I give the edge to Surtur. I know Dormammu has claimed equality to Zeus and others in that league...

I seem to remember an issue of Defenders where Loki and Dormammu were plotting against the Defenders and Dormammu expressed concern about alerting Strange too early. I'll see if I can find scans. For now, I'm going with Surtur.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#61  Edited By beatboks1

@Mighty Max said:

@the creator said:

" @Mighty Max said:

"It depends Dr. Strange has said that were Dormammu at full power nobody in the universe could stand against him. And the most powerful version of Dormammu that we have seen has rivaled Eternity in power. "

Can you tell me when this was said and in what context ? Dormammu's power level is less than that of Odin, as demonstrated by his ability to only tamper with the enchantments that Odin placed on Mjolnir, not to dispell them (all displayed when he caused Thor to revert to Don Blake). Surtur's power level at least rivals that of Odin, however Surtur's power is less variable in it's application than either Odin's or Dormammu's. Then we need to take in to account that Dormammu has mostly been portrayed as a buffon over the last decade. Based on this, I'll take Surtur for the win. "
It was said in Amazing Spider Man remember the Happy Birthday issues parts 1,2 and 3, (I loved these especially in part 3 when Dr. Strange takes Uncle Ben down from Heaven so that Peter can see him for 5 minutes as a birthday present, it was amazing) I think it's from part 2, well pretty much the story is that these guys the "MIndless Ones" attack and aload of the Avengers all come to the scene and then Reed brings some invention he whipped up to send them back to their dimension then Strange turns up and says these are Dormammu's henchmen and that this was all part of his plan then after Reed uses the device when the dust settles we see Dormammu, then he says that "at full power no one could stand against him". Then Strange fights him and says he's so powerful and so on that he must kill himself to stop him and send him back and then Spidey jumps in to stop Strange from killing himself then they're just thrown around time and so on. As I said it could be all talk! Looking at more of Surtur's feats I might go for him. I haven't read any of the issues but I believe it was in some defenders issues that Dormammu defeated Eternity (twice I heard), I haven't read them so I don't know how it happened but I just heard about it! Yeah Dormammu has been a joke for over the last decade but the OP says at his most powerful so I assume it means the old Dormammu. Dormammu has some pretty mad feats too! Wait I think I'll stick with Dormammu actually!

I know this is an old post ( and not even sure if your still active) but which ones?? I'm an old Defenders fanboy, I have the entire run of Defenders V 1 and I can't even recall an issue where the two of them ( Dorm's and Eternity) were in the same issue. In fact I can only recall a single issue that really featured Eternity when he called on Strange for help because simulcurms he's created to experience duality were lost to him and it threatened all existence. Aside from that all that comes to mind is cameo's like when Mephisto was bringing hell to earth.

If anyone else can think of a single issue where this is the case please let me know.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Skit

@beatboks1: It was vol 3 IIRC, with him and Umar defeating Eternity.He becomes the new Eternity and reshapes 616.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#63  Edited By beatboks1

@Skit: is this the one ?? Gotta say, I'm gonna call it mega PIS if the plot summary is even mildly accurate. What was the context / details behind it ??

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Skit

@beatboks1: Well Dormammu and Umar Fight him and beat him.Dormammu becomes the new Eternity. Umar gets angry and helps eveybody stop him and they do.I wouldn't really say it was PIS since he did do a lot of damage to one of Eternity's bodies before and Umar was on par with Dormammu so its not that much of a stretch epecially if you consider some of his other feats too.

Edit:I can't get the pictures to upload at a good size but a post in this link gives a few good feats for Dormammu,including both of his fights with Eternity(only part of this one though).

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/dormammu-vs-odin/565291/?page=3

kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#65  Edited By kagetaicho

I'm with Dormammu on this. His power superscedes Dr. Strange's and Melhisto's. As I recall he overruled an enchantment of Odin's once.

I_am_Warlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By I_am_Warlock

@TheSecondOpinion said:

You know cut his head off , why would it phase through Dormammu? Its a magic based pretty powerful sword. I know you, and in your other 2 accounts 7am and Begonder love to wank the hell out of Dormammu, but yeah.

Seeing how Voodoo humiliated him in his own realm, Sutur slaughters him, you got a problem, stop talking out of your ass and cry in the corner.

For the record it was hilarious to see your horrible post debunked in Cyttorak vs Celestials thread, LOL at you trying to say Cyttorak and PR Beyonder are equal in power and having to change to a different account when a user debunked your horrible post.

SO yeah you deserve a:

hahahahahahah in your face

@ShootingNova said:

@I_am_Warlock: Are you even paying attention to my posts? I never said Gaea defeats Odin solely because of that, I said while Gaea could do so I doubt Odin can do so. This was never a Gaea vs Odin thread, so your entire rant is a testament to your ignorance. Zeus was not "nearly killed" by a simple spear anyways. That seems more like PIS, CIS or WIS anyways.

Its just like Neptune deflecting Zeus's attacks and harming Set, an Elder God, and then being punched by Hulk.

Again a bunch of nonsense, how exactly isnt that ABC logic? And how are my entire rant testament to anything but your inability to understand what i am saying.

Mad Celestials did tank UN and like you love to put it, i doubt if Eternity can tank it, given what happened during FF: Abraxas saga i would say there is a good bit of evidence saying Eternity cant.

So Zues gets hurt by a spear, its PIS, but Odin without showing any injury says a simple phase and its a testament to Odin being hurt and Gaea superior?

And before you start with the nonesense its not Gaea vs Odin, that was your only freakin argument, Dormammu impreisioned Gaea so he is superior to Surtur, wasnt it? Why pretend otherwise?

I_am_Warlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By I_am_Warlock

@beatboks1 said:

@Skit: is this the one ?? Gotta say, I'm gonna call it mega PIS if the plot summary is even mildly accurate. What was the context / details behind it ??

Dormammu alonside Umar was mega- gega amped by a polar shift. Its akin to saying Thanos with IG beat Eternity therefore Thanos > Eternity, we know its not true, it was the polar shift.

@Skit said:

@beatboks1: Well Dormammu and Umar Fight him and beat him.Dormammu becomes the new Eternity. Umar gets angry and helps eveybody stop him and they do.I wouldn't really say it was PIS since he did do a lot of damage to one of Eternity's bodies before and Umar was on par with Dormammu so its not that much of a stretch epecially if you consider some of his other feats too.

Considering what other of his feat? Being defeated by Dr. Strange, being humiliated by Dr. Voodoo in his own domain, being compared to be less than mice against Shuma Gorath, being stomped by Damien Hellstorm, what other feats exactly?

The only credible feat i can think of is him , with prep, taking over Mephisto's realm. Rest all his high end feat were done in his own domain.

Dormammu and Umar vs Eternity - he was amped by polar shift

Dormammu vs Eternity a LONG time ago, Dormammu blew himself up Eternity was ok and even that was later relegated to being a M-body