Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By brainiac 1.0
caption
caption

vs

caption
caption

No one is holding back.  Who wins and why.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Vrakmul

How did destroyer become so huge is the question right now.  

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By the creator

Destroyer for the win.

As long as the spirit animating him is of sufficiently willpower to resist an attempts at mental domination made by Surtur, then the Detrsoyers abilities (disintegration etc0 should permit the win.

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Logic Mark III

I think Surtur can take this if he thinks creatively. He is a match for Odin and has knowledge of magic. IF he can stop time and find the body of the spirit powering the Destroyer and wipe its mind/make it forget he can win. Odin defeated the Destroyer like this way back when [On another computer dont have issue number on me and/or scans...if the vine lets me put up anything other than a box with a red X in it that is.]

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By zee crusher
Logic Mark III said:
"I think Surtur can take this if he thinks creatively. He is a match for Odin and has knowledge of magic. IF he can stop time and find the body of the spirit powering the Destroyer and wipe its mind/make it forget he can win. Odin defeated the Destroyer like this way back when [On another computer dont have issue number on me and/or scans...if the vine lets me put up anything other than a box with a red X in it that is.]

"
Surtur can't stop time.
the creator said:
"Destroyer for the win.

As long as the spirit animating him is of sufficiently willpower to resist an attempts at mental domination made by Surtur, then the Detrsoyers abilities (disintegration etc0 should permit the win."
Do you realize that beam isn't gonna be able to destroy a being over 1,000 tall with one blast? The biggest the beam has been seen getting is to about the size of a 6ft guy or some one around loki's size.

Surtur wins this. He is already in the top of 100 tons catergory able to destroy entire galaxies with only strength alone. With power can do that same. Its nearly impossible to destroy him. Destroy would have to blast him thousands of times before he could get rid of his entire body. surtur definitely wins this.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
I think Surtur can win here
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By the creator
Logic Mark III said:
"I think Surtur can take this if he thinks creatively. He is a match for Odin and has knowledge of magic. IF he can stop time and find the body of the spirit powering the Destroyer and wipe its mind/make it forget he can win. Odin defeated the Destroyer like this way back when [On another computer dont have issue number on me and/or scans...if the vine lets me put up anything other than a box with a red X in it that is.]
"

But although Surtur matches Odin in raw power, I don't think that his power is as variable as Odins. Although he knows Magic I don't think that he is accomplished enough to make this happen.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By the creator
zee crusher said:

"Do you realize that beam isn't gonna be able to destroy a being over 1,000 tall with one blast? The biggest the beam has been seen getting is to about the size of a 6ft guy or some one around loki's size.

Surtur wins this. He is already in the top of 100 tons catergory able to destroy entire galaxies with only strength alone. With power can do that same. Its nearly impossible to destroy him. Destroy would have to blast him thousands of times before he could get rid of his entire body. surtur definitely wins this.

"
That's why it's called a disintegration beam - it disintegrates the matter it touches. Although it won't destroy all of Surtur as it cannot cover him, it will destroy the sections of him that it touches - so it would cut through him. As the beam has proven capable of damaging almost indestructible materials before I think that it can harm Surtur.

Actually to destroy galaxies I think he was meant to ignite his sword in the fire of destruction (cannot remeber it's name) that was located in a brazier in Asgard.
As the destroyer was enchanted by Odin to be indestructible (and in the end was only destroyed by the celestials) and was equiped with more firepower than even Odin (thanks to power gifts from other pantheon leaders - and so is more powerful than Surtur) it is entirely feasible for the Destroyer to kill Surtur.
Mings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Mings

I give it to Surtur, the Destroyer armor is normally worn by chumps. Which is why Odin-Force Thor can take it out.
If Odin is powering the armor, Surtur dies

if a regular Asgardian is wearing it, Surtur wins