• 62 results
#1 Posted by comicfanforever (1024 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by King Saturn (225174 posts) - - Show Bio
Pre Crisis Darkseid and Superboy Prime wins here... Darkseid should be able to take care of Surtur in a matter of seconds... then he could get his Digital Camera out and record Superboy Prime beating the crap out of Rune King Thor....
#3 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6023 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#4 Posted by AMS (1352 posts) - - Show Bio

The problem with putting Asgardians in battles with Prime is the only 3x denser than humans thing, Primes heat vision has decimated people stonger than 3x a human and carves up planets. 

You can argue about the Odinforce day in and day out but without any kind of protection like the Destroyer Armour, then an Asgardians durability especially Thors is their ultimate downfall.

Surtur is interesting though.

#5 Posted by MrDirector786 (43647 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#6 Edited by ckal (1097 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn:  Within...seconds?

@AMS: 3x (I thought it was 4x) the density of a human doesn't mean their durability is only 3x a normal human's...especially Thor who has far greater durability than 3x a regular human...
#7 Posted by King Saturn (225174 posts) - - Show Bio
@ckal said:
" @King Saturn:  Within...seconds?

@AMS: 3x (I thought it was 4x) the density of a human doesn't mean their durability is only 3x a normal human's...especially Thor who has far greater durability than 3x a regular human... "
the Omega Beams of Darkseid will get to Surtur in seconds killing him instantly... 
#8 Posted by AMS (1352 posts) - - Show Bio

According to Marvel it's 3X.  

In hindsight I phrased my following sentence wrong with the 'stronger' bit, I mean to put 'more denser people', my bad sorry.  It would be stupid to think a class 100 and someone who lifted the migard serpent was only three times stronger than a normal human lmao.

I know Thor suffers from crappy writing and neglect from Marvel, one minute he can take a planet busters, bullets and missles like nothing but the next a bullet to the head can knock him out etc. etc. One minute Wolverine can chop off his arm and the next he can survive Wolverine sinking his claws into his back etc. etc.

But please don't make me bring out the scan of KT getting his arm chopped off by Wolverine to back up my point. It's Marvels BS that loses Thor this battle i'm sorry but thats just the way it is.  

They are the ones who seem to think a god and walking pimp slap machine like Thor and his race are only 3X denser than normal humans not me. 
#9 Posted by Hellos (8832 posts) - - Show Bio
@AMS said:
"
 The problem with putting Asgardians in battles with Prime is the only 3x denser than humans thing, Primes heat vision has decimated people stonger than 3x a human and carves up planets. 

You can argue about the Odinforce day in and day out but without any kind of protection like the Destroyer Armour, then an Asgardians durability especially Thors is their ultimate downfall.

Surtur is interesting though.

"

What? Thor sits in the core of stars without the Odinforce and as Rune King Thor he's sporting a protective barrier that prevent's Mangog from even harming him as he without effort holds him in place.  
Thor's not even close to being your average asgardian to begin with. As for Surtur, he's weaker than RK Thor is, Thor was perfectly capable of killing him at that point.

Infact he's very big on barriers, I can't imagine how the heck heatray vision is going to be Rune King Thor's achilles heel.

Hes a completely different beast than King Thor by miles.
#10 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2768 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1 FOR SURE... 

BoyPrime as weak link hurts team DC.. 

RuneThor most likely handles the duo himself!
#11 Posted by LubeMan (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

Well done Hellos, alot seem to underestimate RLT.  Sorry King, don't see any snapshots of RLT getting a beating happening for DS.
#12 Posted by ckal (1097 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn:  I'm not very knowledgeable on DS's Omega Effect/Beams, but do you think they would kill a being as powerful as Surtur? Have they before?
#13 Posted by LubeMan (1067 posts) - - Show Bio
@ckal said:
" @King Saturn:  I'm not very knowledgeable on DS's Omega Effect/Beams, but do you think they would kill a being as powerful as Surtur? Have they before? "

Can someone post a scan of the OB wipeout out anyone of heavy calibre/significance?? 
#14 Posted by exhyni9 (247 posts) - - Show Bio
@LubeMan: 
just check his page out or ill just list it for you
The Omega Beams are not just heat or destructive energy, though he could incinerate enemies and destroy worlds with them 
WIth the Omega Effect, Darkseid can teleport targets anywhere he desires, or transform them into creatures at his bidding. 
He can set off all the pain receptors in a target, or erase a being from existence.
With the Omega effect, Darkseid is also capable of raising the dead. 
he Omega Sanction. With it, he can trap a target in an alternate reality and force him to experience a succession of lives, each worse than the previous one
then there's  his powers to
physically capacity to increase his size
He has been able to defeat Superman with his strength alone
has great stamina and durability
He can heal at an incredible rate from the most grievous of wounds, and is of course immortal
can create life from nothing, de-evolve beings, and can transform beings into creatures at his command
transmutate molecules
able to travel through time and teleport himself or other beings by thought
vast psionic abilities that include mind control, telepathy and telekinesis
able to manipulate numerous forms of energy for the use of force-fields or energy attacks
Darksied got this battle SBP will just go and watch some smallville
#15 Posted by LubeMan (1067 posts) - - Show Bio
@exhyni9 said:
" @LubeMan:  just check his page out or ill just list it for you The Omega Beams are not just heat or destructive energy, though he could incinerate enemies and destroy worlds with them  WIth the Omega Effect, Darkseid can teleport targets anywhere he desires, or transform them into creatures at his bidding.  He can set off all the pain receptors in a target, or erase a being from existence. With the Omega effect, Darkseid is also capable of raising the dead.  he Omega Sanction. With it, he can trap a target in an alternate reality and force him to experience a succession of lives, each worse than the previous one then there's  his powers to physically capacity to increase his size He has been able to defeat Superman with his strength alone has great stamina and durability He can heal at an incredible rate from the most grievous of wounds, and is of course immortal can create life from nothing, de-evolve beings, and can transform beings into creatures at his command transmutate molecules able to travel through time and teleport himself or other beings by thought vast psionic abilities that include mind control, telepathy and telekinesis able to manipulate numerous forms of energy for the use of force-fields or energy attacks Darksied got this battle SBP will just go and watch some smallville "

Yeah, I know what they're suppose to be able to do, but, the question was, does anyone have any scans of on panel feats of the OB wiping out beings of cosmic consenence or more powerfull than DS himself?? Who or what is the biggest feat that the OB have actually wiped out of existance?? Who has he done it to instantaniously? Cause all of this is nothing more than theoretical, saying that DS will come in and wipe out someone like Surtur within seconds?? Cause that was not the same Darkseid I saw during OWAW.
#16 Posted by Full_Spectrum (1532 posts) - - Show Bio

my money is on RTK.

#17 Posted by mrtrickster (2297 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2 i say :)

#18 Posted by manx422 (474 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime is immune to magic
Neither RKT nor Surtur can harm him

#19 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid and Prime!

#20 Posted by uknow (765 posts) - - Show Bio

prime and darkseid easy

#21 Edited by AMS (1352 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos: 

Ok fair enough and logical defense, I conceed that Prime probably won't be able to do much to RTK now in light of that evidence but on the flipside, Magic offense on Prime is not going to be an issue either here.

Still PC Darkseid with his original Omega Beams is still in the race here.
#22 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@manx422 said:
" Prime is immune to magic Neither RKT nor Surtur can harm him "
RKT will summon black holes, Neutron stars, Quasars etc. Prime will lose with RKT.

@geraldthesloth said:
" Darkseid and Prime! "

Did Darkseid ever killed as powerfull being as RKT or Surtur? And can't OB be reflected by powerfull magic weapons like Surtur's sword?
#23 Posted by slacker the hacker (7816 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"Pre Crisis Darkseid and Superboy Prime wins here... Darkseid should be able to take care of Surtur in a matter of seconds... then he could get his Digital Camera out and record Superboy Prime beating the crap out of Rune King Thor.... "

Yeah right Rune Thor would bust Primes big dumb head in 
DS Takes Surtur not easy
#24 Posted by Fist_Of_Mandaloree (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 wins, but barely

#25 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" @manx422 said:
RKT will summon black holes, Neutron stars, Quasars etc. Prime will lose with RKT.

@geraldthesloth said:
" Darkseid and Prime! "
Did Darkseid ever killed as powerfull being as RKT or Surtur? And can't OB be reflected by powerfull magic weapons like Surtur's sword? "
Darkseids Omega Beams blasted apart the COIE Anti Monitors armor. Why would it be able to be reflected? If it hit the twilight sword the sword would simply go missing.
#26 Posted by TheFallenOne (1092 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @manx422 said:

@geraldthesloth said:
" Darkseid and Prime! "
Did Darkseid ever killed as powerfull being as RKT or Surtur? And can't OB be reflected by powerfull magic weapons like Surtur's sword? "
Darkseids Omega Beams blasted apart the COIE Anti Monitors armor. Why would it be able to be reflected? If it hit the twilight sword the sword would simply go missing. "

He used Alexander Luthor as a condcut. Besides it was an extremly weakened version of COIE. And most important thing AM was hurled into a star and his armour was destroyed then. OM didn't do anything to AM(he was later killed by Eart-2 Superman) so it's a clear proof that it can't effect beings more powerfull than Darkesid (PC) which both Surtur and Rune Thor are.
#27 Posted by King Saturn (225174 posts) - - Show Bio
@slacker the hacker said:
" @King Saturn said:
"Pre Crisis Darkseid and Superboy Prime wins here... Darkseid should be able to take care of Surtur in a matter of seconds... then he could get his Digital Camera out and record Superboy Prime beating the crap out of Rune King Thor.... "
Yeah right Rune Thor would bust Primes big dumb head in DS Takes Surtur not easy "
Prime is way stronger than Thor physically and has the speed advantage on him... sure Thor with Rune King has incredible Magic... but Prime is resistant to Magic... 
#28 Posted by TonyMack510 (549 posts) - - Show Bio

PC Darkseid & SBP GODOMP!

#29 Posted by slacker the hacker (7816 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @slacker the hacker said:
" @King Saturn said:
Yeah right Rune Thor would bust Primes big dumb head in DS Takes Surtur not easy "
Prime is way stronger than Thor physically and has the speed advantage on him... sure Thor with Rune King has incredible Magic... but Prime is resistant to Magic...  "

I think there equal on speed terms Primes strengeth is great But Thor can match it for a bit Thor has range over Prime 
too and Prime is very stupid Thors smart when it comes to battle
#30 Posted by King Saturn (225174 posts) - - Show Bio
" @King Saturn said:
" @King Saturn said:
Prime is way stronger than Thor physically and has the speed advantage on him... sure Thor with Rune King has incredible Magic... but Prime is resistant to Magic...  "
I think there equal on speed terms Primes strengeth is great But Thor can match it for a bit Thor has range over Prime too and Prime is very stupid Thors smart when it comes to battle "
equal in speed ? IDK about that... and how will Thor match Prime's strength ? Thor isnt a Planet Mover... Prime is... and it really doesnt matter if Thor has a greater range of power through Magic... cause its still Magic... and Prime is resistant to Magic... on top of that Thor himself has fought like an ignoramus on many occasions... lol  
#31 Posted by slacker the hacker (7816 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @King Saturn said:
I think there equal on speed terms Primes strengeth is great But Thor can match it for a bit Thor has range over Prime too and Prime is very stupid Thors smart when it comes to battle "
equal in speed ? IDK about that... and how will Thor match Prime's strength ? Thor isnt a Planet Mover... Prime is... and it really doesnt matter if Thor has a greater range of power through Magic... cause its still Magic... and Prime is resistant to Magic... on top of that Thor himself has fought like an ignoramus on many occasions... lol   "

Theres a big diffrenrce in fighting like a idiot sometimes and fighting loke one all the time 
Thor picked up the Midgard serpent  
Hes also busted a planet befor if recall 
how would Prime deal with Thors Time Manipulation
#32 Posted by AMS (1352 posts) - - Show Bio

Sticking Prime in black holes, quasars etc. won't work when he can punch himself out of the Phantom Zone etc. etc.
#33 Posted by King Saturn (225174 posts) - - Show Bio
" @King Saturn said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @King Saturn said:
equal in speed ? IDK about that... and how will Thor match Prime's strength ? Thor isnt a Planet Mover... Prime is... and it really doesnt matter if Thor has a greater range of power through Magic... cause its still Magic... and Prime is resistant to Magic... on top of that Thor himself has fought like an ignoramus on many occasions... lol   "
Theres a big diffrenrce in fighting like a idiot sometimes and fighting loke one all the time Thor picked up the Midgard serpent  Hes also busted a planet befor if recall how would Prime deal with Thors Time Manipulation "
Thor only partially lifted the Midgard Serpent... and the Midgard Serpent isnt equal to the Earth in weight anyways...so what Thor has bust planets... Prime will be able to get hold of Thor before he could use his attacks anyways... and Time Manipulation ? Thor hasnt used that power in ages... Current Thor is more of a brute with his Hammer... he really doesnt use the other powers the Hammer is capable of anymore... 
#34 Edited by ckal (1097 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:

" @King Saturn said:
" @King Saturn said:
This version of Thor is infinitely more intelligent and wise than the regular Thor you are speaking of. He's basically omniscient. I doubt he would have the same fighting style as RKT, and we can see evidence of that because he constantly used his insane magical abilities against his enemies instead of Mjolnir.

Also, how resistant is SBP to magic? He's not invulnerable to magic, so he can still be hurt by it. And RKT's magical prowess and power certainly far surpasses Black Adam's use of it. I'm not very familiar with SBP, so if you can provide any other magical resistant feats for him and not heresay, that would be appreciated.But I have a feeling RKT could but him up with some magic.

Also, why does Thor need to match SBP's strength? Most battles are not won or decided on strength alone. Many more important factors come into play in a fight.
#35 Posted by King Saturn (225174 posts) - - Show Bio
@ckal said:
" @King Saturn said:

" @King Saturn said:
" @King Saturn said:
This version of Thor is infinitely more intelligent and wise than the regular Thor you are speaking of. He's basically omniscient. I doubt he would have the same fighting style as RKT, and we can see evidence of that because he constantly used his insane magical abilities against his enemies instead of Mjolnir.

Also, how resistant is SBP to magic? He's not invulnerable to magic, so he can still be hurt by it. And RKT's magical prowess and power certainly far surpasses Black Adam's use of it. I'm not very familiar with SBP, so if you can provide any other magical resistant feats for him and not heresay, that would be appreciated.But I have a feeling RKT could but him up with some magic.  Also, why does Thor need to match SBP's strength? Most battles are not won or decided on strength alone. Many more important factors come into play in a fight. "
again... what good is this Magic that Thor has if Prime is resistant to it ? Prime has resisted Magic attacks from Mordru as well as Black Adam... so why the heck should I expect Thor with Rune Magic to do any better ? and its not just Prime's strength thats key here... its his combat speed too... Superboy Prime has the strength and speed to take out Thor... plain and simple... and I havent seen anything from anyone to say otherwise... 
#36 Edited by ckal (1097 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn:  Like I said, resistant does not mean invulnerable. Someone could be more resistant to a sunburn if they have darker skin than someone with lighter skin, but it doesn't mean they can't get a sunburn.

I'm not familiar with Mordru, but I'm sure RKT's magical power is far above that of Black Adam. Did BA only punch SBP, or use direct magic attacks against him as well? (I've only seen scans of him punching SBP and him saying it tickles). I'm sure you have seen scans or own the issues that RKT has appeared in. One thing that is up for speculation is that RKT has a protective magical barrier around him at all times. Some may say he doesn't, but there is no evidence of it either way since it is not stated. They were strong enough to easily protect him from Mangog's punches (I'm sure SBP is much stronger than Mangog but it is the only thing to compare to). 
Regardless of whether or not these shields are always up, or are up whenever he wants them to for as long as he wants them to... If RKT has the ability to have these shields up from the start for the entire fight, then SBP may have a hard time of ever even physically touching RKT, regardless of his combat speed.
#37 Posted by King Saturn (225174 posts) - - Show Bio
@ckal said:
" @King Saturn:  Like I said, resistant does not mean invulnerable. Someone could be more resistant to a sunburn if they have darker skin than someone with lighter skin, but it doesn't mean they can't get a sunburn.  I'm not familiar with Mordru, but I'm sure RKT's magical power is far above that of Black Adam. Did BA only punch SBP, or use direct magic attacks against him as well? (I've only seen scans of him punching SBP and him saying it tickles). I'm sure you have seen scans or own the issues that RKT has appeared in. One thing that is up for speculation is that RKT has a protective magical barrier around him at all times. Some may say he doesn't, but there is no evidence of it either way since it is not stated. They were strong enough to easily protect him from Mangog's punches (I'm sure SBP is much stronger than Mangog but it is the only thing to compare to). If RKT has the ability to have these shields up from the start for the entire fight, then SBP may have a hard time of ever even physically touching RKT. "
okay... but what proof is there that Superboy Prime isnt invulnerable to Magic ???? and why should we assume that Rune Magic is greater than the Magic of Mordru... or that it would have any type of effect on Prime at all ? and what of this Magical Barrier protecting Rune King Thor... unless there is solid evidence that it exists around him... then how can we really know ? on top of the fact that Prime has shown the ability to shatter through dimensions as well as reality itself... I dont even see why that would be a problem... 
#38 Posted by ckal (1097 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn:  You have been saying resistant, and has there been any proof he is invulnerable to magic? Has it been said? I'm not familiar with Mordru so that's why I denied to comment about him. RKT's protective barrier may not be around him all the time, but surely if he sees danger or can possibly even know danger is coming because he is basically omniscient, he would have them up around him. He was shown to have them up before Mangog attacked him.

Alright well physically breaking through dimensions with a punch is a whole different subject that is completely ridiculous in itself. It doesn't make any sense that physically punching the air or void of space would have any effect like that at all aside from being a big whiff. I have a hard time believe that is even a strength feat as well, I can't even decide what this really is when characters have done it without magic.
#39 Edited by King Saturn (225174 posts) - - Show Bio
@ckal said:

" @King Saturn:  You have been saying resistant, and has there been any proof he is invulnerable to magic? Has it been said? I'm not familiar with Mordru so that's why I denied to comment about him. RKT's protective barrier may not be around him all the time, but surely if he sees danger or can possibly even know danger is coming because he is basically omniscient, he would have them up around him. He was shown to have them up before Mangog attacked him.  Alright well physically breaking through dimensions with a punch is a whole different subject that is completely ridiculous in itself. It doesn't make any sense that physically punching the air or void of space would have any effect like that at all aside from being a big whiff. I have a hard time believe that is even a strength feat as well, I can't even decide what this really is when characters have done it without magic. "

two major Magic Wielders who have confronted Prime have not been able to effect him at all... from this alone we can say he is highly resistant to magic if not fully invulnerable to it... this is why I dont see how we can expect Rune King Thor to hurt him with Magic when someone like Mordru who uses a High Order of Magic could do nothing with Prime...  

Thor maybe able to sense danger... but can he react faster than Prime can ? I dont think so... maybe Thor could put him shields to protect himself... but if Prime blitzes Thor before he reacts to do so... then Thor's barriers are useless here....  

Lastly... I think you are looking too hard at the feats of Prime in terms of Real Life Science and Physics... of course no one can punch through Reality or Dimensions... but Superboy Prime has something on his side few characters do... and thats a great deal of PIS... something that will also assist him in this battle since the very concept of Superboy Prime stems from PIS... 
#40 Posted by ckal (1097 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn:  Hey I just got back from the bar so sorry for the delayed response.

Like I said, I'm not familiar with Mordru, so I'll trust what you say about him if you also understand that RKT' magical abilities surpass Odin's. Which in turn should mean they surpass Black Adam's.

Thor's barriers are absolutely not useless here. If he sees the enemy, or knows there is danger even before the conflict arises, why would he wait until he is being attacked to raise them? It seemed his barriers were up well before Mangog attacked him. RKT may enable his barriers whenever he senses danger, which is something someone with omniscience such as himself would probably do. Do you think SBP would also instantly speed at him the instant he saw team 1?

It is very tough to debate about RKT since much of his ability is not explained and left up to interpretation. He was only around for about an issue and a half. There isn't much to go on. He isn't very established, so you can't really prove a lot about him. This doesn't help with battles against beings who are very powerful.

Sure, I can agree on the PIS level.
#41 Edited by Hellos (8832 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"@ckal said:

" @King Saturn:  You have been saying resistant, and has there been any proof he is invulnerable to magic? Has it been said? I'm not familiar with Mordru so that's why I denied to comment about him. RKT's protective barrier may not be around him all the time, but surely if he sees danger or can possibly even know danger is coming because he is basically omniscient, he would have them up around him. He was shown to have them up before Mangog attacked him.  Alright well physically breaking through dimensions with a punch is a whole different subject that is completely ridiculous in itself. It doesn't make any sense that physically punching the air or void of space would have any effect like that at all aside from being a big whiff. I have a hard time believe that is even a strength feat as well, I can't even decide what this really is when characters have done it without magic. "

two major Magic Wielders who have confronted Prime have not been able to effect him at all... from this alone we can say he is highly resistant to magic if not fully invulnerable to it... this is why I dont see how we can expect Rune King Thor to hurt him with Magic when someone like Mordru who uses a High Order of Magic could do nothing with Prime...  

Thor maybe able to sense danger... but can he react faster than Prime can ? I dont think so... maybe Thor could put him shields to protect himself... but if Prime blitzes Thor before he reacts to do so... then Thor's barriers are useless here....  

Lastly... I think you are looking too hard at the feats of Prime in terms of Real Life Science and Physics... of course no one can punch through Reality or Dimensions... but Superboy Prime has something on his side few characters do... and thats a great deal of PIS... something that will also assist him in this battle since the very concept of Superboy Prime stems from PIS...  "

Mordu didn't blast him with anything impressive(Maybe a Sidewalk buster?) and I hope to god the second magic wielder isn't Black Adam's fists.  
As for the shields, he seemingly didn't have them down at all, the one time we see them in use is Mangog attempting to hit him.

@manx422

said:

"Prime is immune to magic Neither RKT nor Surtur can harm him "

False.

#42 Posted by ckal (1097 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos:  Thanks.
#43 Posted by Hellos (8832 posts) - - Show Bio
@ckal said:
" @Hellos:  Thanks. "

Not sure why your thanking me, but I'm all for accepting gratitude. 
 I'm just posting my opinion, although I'm thinking Pre Crisis Darksied can pull this off on his on account of being a BEAST.
RKT only popping up for two issues, although while impressive, didn't do that much to establish himself anything other then far above his Odin and owning the featless Gods of Gods. We know he can own Surtur and those Who Sit Above in Shadow were essentially helpless to stop him as he obliterated them for whatever reason.(Could be that he is far more powerful than them or they are somewhat limited in what they can  do(Which would be rather silly considering they have just been making remaking Asgard and it's characters over and over, that should require some degree of power outside their little realm) )
#44 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @manx422 said:

@geraldthesloth said:
" Darkseid and Prime! "
Darkseids Omega Beams blasted apart the COIE Anti Monitors armor. Why would it be able to be reflected? If it hit the twilight sword the sword would simply go missing. "
1.I've asked about killing. Who is the most powerfull being that was killed by OB? Not hurt, but killed. And in which situation.
2.Wonder Woman blocked OB with her bracelets. Is there a reason that suggest that PC OB can't be reflected by powerfull magic weapon? Surtur's sword already destroyed a galaxy, so it isn't weak at all.
#45 Posted by LubeMan (1067 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @manx422 said:

@geraldthesloth said:
" Darkseid and Prime! "

PC Supergirl busted apart the AM's armour, and seriously hurt him, and we know DS>PC Superman/Supergirl.  Not to mention that he had the smarts to do it from a distance, like another dimension away.
#46 Posted by deathlife (489 posts) - - Show Bio

Rune King Thor wipes DS out of existence (like he did to those elder gods) and he and Surtur (who is an established galaxy buster) spank SBP out of the Multiverse.

#47 Posted by Greendevil (2095 posts) - - Show Bio

As weird as it sounds, Darkseid is the weak link here imo. Darkseid is on the same level as Thanos, and both him and Thanos are bellow Odin. Odin has trouble with Surtur. And neither Odin or Surtur have shit on Rune-King-Thor.  

SBP and his resistance to magic. 
Ive only seen him in those scans against the magician. Thats the scans when SBP says that his magic tickle SBP. And that is very impressive. But comparing the Magician or Black Adams magic with say...Odin is just ignorant. And RKT magic is much more powerful than Odins. 

This is a good fight, but imo Team 2 wins after a hard fight!

#48 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Marvel.

#49 Posted by BigCimmerian (8873 posts) - - Show Bio

Surtur and Rune King Thor easily

#50 Posted by termiteone4ever (8032 posts) - - Show Bio

PC darkseid . got this Prime isnt even needed here