Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

MMH and Superman.

Sentry is a weak link and will be taken out by Superman as MMH holds off Silver Surfer. Once he's done with Sentry, Superman will assist his teammate and together they'll clinch the win. SS can't beat both of them at once.

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By eternityx

MMH and Superman.

Sentry is a weak link and will be taken out by Superman as MMH holds off Silver Surfer. Once he's done with Sentry, Superman will assist his teammate and together they'll clinch the win. SS can't beat both of them at once.

A stable minded Sentry would stomp Superman with either his TP or matter manipulation or energy manipulation.

Sentry and SS for the easy win.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By buttersdaman000

@buttersdaman000 said:

MMH and Superman.

A stable minded Sentry would stomp Superman with either his TP or matter manipulation or energy manipulation.

Nope. Ignoring the fact that most of his 'stable' mind feats are based solely on conjecture, bloodlust is on here. That mean Superman is on Sentry like white on rice before he can even react. There's no point arguing MM or TP, when the speed difference is so clear.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont see why either a bloodlusted stable sentry or a bloodlusted SS can't solo this is a mismatch

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: first of all fastest here is SS second of all sentry is not excatly slow he can keep up with them, third of all he can regenerate almost instantaneously Do you know anything about sentry?

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By buttersdaman000

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2 said:

@buttersdaman000: first of all fastest here is SS second of all sentry is not excatly slow he can keep up with them, third of all he can regenerate almost instantaneously Do you know anything about sentry?

First of all, SS and Superman are as fast as each other. Second of all, MMH is the second fastest with Sentry coming dead last. Third of all, his regeneration doesn't stop him from getting KOed. Fourth of all, I know enough about Sentry to come to this conclusion. What do you know about Superman and MMH?

Also, FYI, do not use anything from the Molecule Man fight to illustrate how powerful you think Sentry is. That's clear PIS. Molecule Man is leagues above everyone in this thread.

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: alot and neither of them have that good protection agaisnt molecular minipulation, supermans TP defence has never been the greatest and combat speed theres not much difference and he dosent get KO he just regens straught away and speed isnt everything, void= stable sentry void wrecked inhumans,avengers,FF4,some x men,dr strange all ay once and ur saying that just MMH and supes could beat him?

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternityx said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

MMH and Superman.

Nope. Ignoring the fact that most of his 'stable' mind feats are based solely on conjecture, bloodlust is on here. That mean Superman is on Sentry like white on rice before he can even react. There's no point arguing MM or TP, when the speed difference is so clear.

Sentry can regenerate completely from being disintegrated on an atomic level. Superman isn't hurting this guy.

Sentry should be able to crush both MMH and Superman with his matter manipulation and SS has a whole host of ways to destroy team 2, plus SS is way faster than anyone on team 2.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes is basically a non-factor.

And MMH isn't even CLOSE to enough to stop both Sentry and SS.

Team 1. Big time.

Jmarshmallow

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By NighThunder

@buttersdaman000: surfer is a lot faster than anyone in this fight

Anyway surfer solos.

Sentry and superman being the weakest ones here.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: alot and neither of them have that good protection agaisnt molecular minipulation, supermans TP defence has never been the greatest and combat speed theres not much difference and he dosent get KO he just regens straught away and speed isnt everything, void= stable sentry void wrecked inhumans,avengers,FF4,some x men,dr strange all ay once and ur saying that just MMH and supes could beat him?

What molecular manipulation feats does he have? Same goes for TP feats? I have a decent knowledge on Sentry. The feats, or lack thereof, I have in mind do not pose a threat to Superman. Also, speed kind of is everything and there's a big enough difference between the two to capitalize on it. Sentry's combat and reaction speed is simply not on Superman's level. Also, he can be KOed. He may be immune to death due to regen, but not a KO. And for all Void was hyped up to be, Thor put up a hell of a fight against him....not even fighting to his best abilities to boot.

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Probably team 1.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 pretty easily.

Either character could possibly solo.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternityx:

How does that stop him from being KOed? Being able to reform your body does not stop you from being hurt. MMH has far superior control over his body yet he can still be hurt. Also, SS is not faster than Superman, they are even. And what 'host' of ways does he have to put down team 2? Despite what everyone says, Superman does not easily fall to energy absorption or red sunlight, and to combat the TP, we have MMH.

Supes is basically a non-factor.

How is Superman a non-factor?

@buttersdaman000: surfer is a lot faster than anyone on this team.

Anyway surfer solos.

No he isn't and he def. does not solo.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals off Surfer solos tbh coming from a DC fan here.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By eternityx

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2 said:

What molecular manipulation feats does he have? Same goes for TP feats? I have a decent knowledge on Sentry. The feats, or lack thereof, I have in mind do not pose a threat to Superman. Also, speed kind of is everything and there's a big enough difference between the two to capitalize on it. Sentry's combat and reaction speed is simply not on Superman's level. Also, he can be KOed. He may be immune to death due to regen, but not a KO. And for all Void was hyped up to be, Thor put up a hell of a fight against him....not even fighting to his best abilities to boot.

Void would curbstomp all 3 combined here and then some.

The guy defeated Molecule Man who did this.

No Caption Provided

Also, you seem to be hyping up Thor quite a lot.

Here we can see that Void tanks his best shots without so much as getting a scratch he then overpowers Thor pretty easily and it's Bob who has to hold the Void back to give Thor time to finish him off, of course we learn later that this didn't finish the Void off and that he left Sentry because he got bored of regenerating from a single atom in the Sun.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: what the hell.

1. Surfer is millions of times faster than light, and reacts at light speed.

2. He can beat all other 3 members here without trouble. Superman? Drained and one shorted. MMH? Surfer stops his intangibility and one shots.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: Surfer drains Supes energy, and Sentry wins just by being all around superior in every way.

And if this is DS Sentry?!? Forget about it.

Jmarshmallow

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By buttersdaman000

@nighthunder said:

@buttersdaman000: what the hell.

1. Surfer is millions of times faster than light, and reacts at light speed.

2. He can beat all other 3 members here without trouble. Superman? Drained and one shorted. MMH? Surfer stops his intangibility and one shots.

So does Superman......???

Draining Superman and one-shotting him? Stopping MMH intangibility and one-shitting him? Ok...no. For one, Superman does not just lose his powers as quickly as you seem to think unless PIS is involved. I'm curious how you think SS will stop MMH's telepathy as well. And a one shot isn't happening at all, for either of them, considering the fact that all of them take hits from beings far physically stronger than SS

@jmarshmallow said:

@buttersdaman000: Surfer drains Supes energy, and Sentry wins just by being all around superior in every way.

And if this is DS Sentry?!? Forget about it.

Jmarshmallow

Sentry isn't superior.

Surfer isn't just going to drain Superman's energy. Do you think Superman will just sit there?

I agree that DS Sentry would beat Superman though

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 stomps. Superman is (for once) the weak link

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: You tend not to be able to move much when you're being weakened.

And as for Supes vs. Sentry, only basic Sentry would be a good matchup for Clark. Every other version would WRECK him.

Jmarshmallow

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: You tend not to be able to move much when you're being weakened.

And as for Supes vs. Sentry, only basic Sentry would be a good matchup for Clark. Every other version would WRECK him.

Jmarshmallow

Not true....I can post scans of Superman being weakened by Red Sun energy while flying through Space. I can post scans of him by blasted by red sun rays, continuing to fight, and immediately regaining energy when back in daylight. I can post scans of him fighting with Kryptonite running through his body as well.

And no, I disagree. Stable mind sentry is a character based on conjecture. People just think he should be all powerful with not feats to back it up. Where are all of his molecular manipulation feats (besides the MM fight)? Where are his telepathic feats?

DS Sentry would win because he completely manhandled Thor

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

People still wank the hell out of Surfer I see.....

LOL @ him soloing.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#33  Edited By Thor-Parker

Silver Surfer and Sentry would win, each one could solo.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's only PIS if there are clear contradictions to that characters power levels, that didn't contradict Void's power levels at all, he's never had any low showings to suggest that he should lose to MM, also what was MM supposed to do to him? He'd already disintegrated Void 3 times to no success. It was pretty clear that the Void was just more powerful.

"Yes, I read siege...doesn't change the fact that Thor wasn't fighting his best....also Void was taken out by the hellicarrier..."

Ok, now you're just trolling, I've uploaded the scans and it shows that after the Helicarrier hit the Void, Bob had to hold him back, the Void was still ready to continue.

BTW I love the excuses about how Thor wasn't fighting at his best, even though the Void wasn't just fighting Thor, he was fighting the Avengers as well and Loki with the Norn stones (Who, by the way, got torn apart by the Void)

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL @ him soloing.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL @ him soloing.

And DC isn't wanked lol.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By eternityx

@eternityx:

How does that stop him from being KOed? Being able to reform your body does not stop you from being hurt. MMH has far superior control over his body yet he can still be hurt. Also, SS is not faster than Superman, they are even. And what 'host' of ways does he have to put down team 2? Despite what everyone says, Superman does not easily fall to energy absorption or red sunlight, and to combat the TP, we have MMH.

It stops him from being KO'd because if somebody's body can take that much damage and not be KO'd,then there is no way that a punches are going to KO him.
Show me MMH regenerating after being annihilated on an subatomic level.
SS is way, way, way faster than Superman or MMH.
There is no way they are reacting to a bull rush at these speeds.
Here SS travels 500,000 light years in a few moments, and he streaks past Galaxies which look like a  blur to him, just so you know, our Galaxy, the Milky Way, which isn't a very big Galaxy is still 100,000 light years in diameter, that means that SS is travelling trillions of times faster than light here. Now, unless you have scans of them reacting to a blitz of this speed, then they are well and truly f***ed.
Here SS travels 500,000 light years in a few moments, and he streaks past Galaxies which look like a blur to him, just so you know, our Galaxy, the Milky Way, which isn't a very big Galaxy is still 100,000 light years in diameter, that means that SS is travelling trillions of times faster than light here. Now, unless you have scans of them reacting to a blitz of this speed, then they are well and truly f***ed.

Here are a couple of other speed feats for SS.
Easily travels light years in seconds. (That's about 32 million times FTL)
Easily travels light years in seconds. (That's about 32 million times FTL)
Searches an entire planet in a matter of seconds.
Searches an entire planet in a matter of seconds.
Blitzes Nova
As to how SS easily deals with Superman, well he uses his cosmic awareness to find out his weaknesses. And as shown below, he could use Red sunlight on Superman...
No Caption Provided
or he could create some Kryptonite...
No Caption Provided
or he could do this...
No Caption Provided
He could also beat him down as he did to Beta Ray Bill here...
or he could drain him...
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Yeah, Superman is a non factor here.
SS solos.
eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

LOL @ him soloing.

And DC isn't wanked lol.

Don't humor him, just look at his name.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope....it's PIS if the feat if it's plot induced stupidity....but anyways, there are contradictions because Sentry never showed that level of power again. IIRC he never he manipulated molecules after that fight. Voids molecular manipulation usually went as far as shapeshifitng and regeneration...something that MMH also. So, like I said, PIS. And also, it's not the fact that Sentry was able to regenerate himself, it's his defeat of MM that is PIS. I never said that Sentry couldn't regenerate.

Wow, people just love to throw around trolling nowadays. I don't agree with your stance so you accuse me of trolling? I could say the same to you. Yes, you uploaded the scans...so what? Void was still taken out by a hellicarrier. It doesn't matter that he started to regain control afterwards. What matters is that the hellicarier was enough to revert him back to Bob (i.e Void was taken out by a Hellicarrier).

And nope, Thor seemed to be jobbing. By feats, Thor is superior (except in combat speed). As we see, apparently his hits aren't as forceful as the explosion of an aircraft...so.....

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Superman solos

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#41 frozen  Moderator
Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL @ him soloing.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By eternityx

@eternityx said:

Nope....it's PIS if the feat if it's plot induced stupidity....but anyways, there are contradictions because Sentry never showed that level of power again. IIRC he never he manipulated molecules after that fight. Voids molecular manipulation usually went as far as shapeshifitng and regeneration...something that MMH also. So, like I said, PIS. And also, it's not the fact that Sentry was able to regenerate himself, it's his defeat of MM that is PIS. I never said that Sentry couldn't regenerate.

Have you actually read the comic?

Sentry actually states that all his powers are based off matter manipulation.

No Caption Provided

Also, he never showed that level of power again, because he was never tested by someone so powerful again.

If we go by your logic, all characters highest end feats are PIS because they never do it again.

Wow, people just love to throw around trolling nowadays. I don't agree with your stance so you accuse me of trolling? I could say the same to you. Yes, you uploaded the scans...so what? Void was still taken out by a hellicarrier. It doesn't matter that he started to regain control afterwards. What matters is that the hellicarier was enough to revert him back to Bob (i.e Void was taken out by a Hellicarrier).

But you are trolling, because Bob clearly states that he's holding the Void back, plus it seems kind of odd that a couple of minutes earlier he tanks Thor's best shot like it's nothing and then he's somehow KO'd by a Helicarrier.

Yeah, I think it's kind of obvious that Bob was holding him back and this is just a poor attempt at low balling Void.

And nope, Thor seemed to be jobbing. By feats, Thor is superior (except in combat speed). As we see, apparently his hits aren't as forceful as the explosion of an aircraft...so.....

Riiiight, so Void owns Thor, but apparently Thor was jobbing? And as already stated, Bob was holding Void back.

This is an absurd attempt at low balling Void. I would advise you to go troll elsewhere.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

team 2 in a god stomp.

sentry is an automatic loss to anyone he is paired with.

@erkan12 replace sentry with captain america then team 1 wins via silver surfer.

lol, what?

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer and Sentry win

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By buttersdaman000

@eternityx:

And now the scan purge begins....

First of all, most of your speed scans are travel speed feats. I don't feel like going through scans just to debate travel speed, but you should know that Superman is also capable of moving light years in seconds.

As for perception/combat speeds....He's able to notice Barry Allen running at light speed+, trace command signals at light speed, operate within nanoseconds, fight in blurs, leave after images, and so forth.

As for creating kryptonite, it's not plausible. It doesn't even exist in the Marvel U. Still, it's not like Superman automatically falls in it's presence. I already told the other guy that red sunlight won't automatically put Superman down .....actually...why am I debating for Superman? I know that he would beat Superman..(but he isn't a non-factor).....however, he can't beat Superman and Martian Manhunter.

I really don't feel like getting into a Superman vs SS debate with someone who only has a scan based knowledge of the character....

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

LOL @ him soloing.

And DC isn't wanked lol.

And you created a strawman because...?

Also, I don't care about either DC or Marvel. I rarely if ever debate in comics threads anymore at all these days.

So I give you sly remark 0/10...try harder next time.

@ghostrider2 said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

LOL @ him soloing.

And DC isn't wanked lol.

Don't humor him, just look at his name.

LOL @ this. If you're going to try to attack someone credibility (as if you're in a prime position to do so *eye roll*) you should at least know a thing or two about them.

Trying to do so using my username is more outdated then the Steady State Theory.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternityx:

And now the scan purge begins....

First of all, most of your speed scans are travel speed feats. I don't feel like going through scans just to debate travel speed, but you should know that Superman is also capable of moving light years in seconds.

Yes, but combat speed is not required to bull rush an opponent.

Also I'd love to see scans of Superman travelling light years in seconds.

As for perception/combat speeds....He's able to notice Barry Allen running at light speed+, trace command signals at light speed, operate within nanoseconds, fight in blurs, leave after images, and so forth.

You'd have to react in way more than nanoseconds to dodge a blitz coming in at trillions of times FTL.

As for creating kryptonite, it's not plausible. It doesn't even exist in the Marvel U. Still, it's not like Superman automatically falls in it's presence. I already told the other guy that red sunlight won't automatically put Superman down .....actually...why am I debating for Superman? I know that he would beat Superman..(but he isn't a non-factor).....however, he can't beat Superman and Martian Manhunter.

Battles take place in a neutral Universe, so there is nothing to stop SS from using his cosmic awareness, finding out Superman's weakness to Kryptonite and using it on Superman.

Also, Superman is a non factor and MMH gets taken out shortly after Superman.

I really don't feel like getting into a Superman vs SS debate with someone who only has a scan based knowledge of the character...

I take it this means that you accept that SS curbstomps Superman?.