• 52 results
#1 Posted by Blue Nighty (374 posts) - - Show Bio

no clue who wins

#2 Posted by girlygirl (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk
Post Edited:2007-08-07 21:52:18

#3 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

girlygirl73 says:

"hulk... but it wouldnt matter cuz superwoman, superman and hulk are all the same."

What do you mean by that?

#4 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

girlygirl73 says:

"hulk... but it wouldnt matter cuz superwoman, superman and hulk are all the same."

Superwoman wins. Same as Superman vs Hulk.

#5 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"girlygirl73 says:
Superwoman wins. Same as Superman vs Hulk."

isn't she like spiderman and spider girl

#6 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet_Spider says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"girlygirl73 says:
isn't she like spiderman and spider girl"

Super Woman? Isn't Super Woman like Super Girl?

#7 Posted by Buckshot (18925 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet_Spider says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"girlygirl73 says:

Where did spiders come from? Man you are obsessed.

#8 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet_Spider says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"girlygirl73 says:

But Hulk isn't like them. Hulk isnt nearly as fast or as strong as any Kryptonian so any of them should defeat him.

#9 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Scarlet_Spider says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"girlygirl73 says:
Where did spiders come from? Man you *are* obsessed."

no i mean like there own species where the man is stronger and the woman have more agilty and speed. ec whats the name

#10 Posted by Buckshot (18925 posts) - - Show Bio

Sexual dimorphism?

#11 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet_Spider says:

"Buckshot says:
"Scarlet_Spider says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"girlygirl73 says:
no i mean like there own species where the man is stronger and the woman have more agilty and speed. ec whats the name"

Why would the woman have more agility and speed?

#12 Posted by Buckshot (18925 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably because less muscle mass and overall weight, making them quicker since there's less to move.

#13 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet_Spider says:

"Buckshot says:
"Scarlet_Spider says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"girlygirl73 says:
no i mean like there own species where the man is stronger and the woman have more agilty and speed. ec whats the name"

Oh I know what you mean. For Spiderman and Spider Girl is Homo Arachnus

#14 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Scarlet_Spider says:
"Buckshot says:
"Scarlet_Spider says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"girlygirl73 says:
Oh I know what you mean. For Spiderman and Spider Girl is Homo Arachnus"

but isn't superman and supergirl like that or am i wrong

#15 Posted by Buckshot (18925 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know what's going on in this thread.

#16 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Probably because less muscle mass and overall weight, making them quicker since there's less to move."

Then that should be the case in real life...

#17 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"I don't know what's going on in this thread."

sheesh it was a question i was curios about

#18 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

lol.

Scarlet_Spider says:

"but isn't superman and supergirl like that or am i wrong"

I think youre probably wrong.

#19 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Forever says:
"Buckshot says:
"Probably because less muscle mass and overall weight, making them quicker since there's less to move."
Then that should be the case in real life..."
It is in some sexually dimorphic animals. Smaller, lighter females (or males in some cases) are generally faster, unless of course the added muscle (in the opposite sex) is in the legs, making the bigger males (or females) faster even though they have more weight to carry around. It wouldn't be as significant as in comics where everything is exaggerated though."

like lions

#20 Posted by Buckshot (18925 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Buckshot says:

It is in some sexually dimorphic animals (not humans, only animals where the dimorphism is significant). Smaller, lighter females (or males in some cases) are generally faster, unless of course the added muscle (in the opposite sex) is in the legs, making the bigger males (or females) faster even though they have more weight to carry around. It wouldn't be as significant as in comics where everything is exaggerated though.
Post Edited:2007-08-03 23:47:38

#21 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Buckshot says:
lol. Scarlet_Spider says:
"but isn't superman and supergirl like that or am i wrong"
I think youre probably wrong."

okay

#22 Posted by Buckshot (18925 posts) - - Show Bio

No, not like lions.

#23 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Forever says:
"Buckshot says:
It is in some sexually dimorphic animals (not humans, only animals where the dimorphism is significant). Smaller, lighter females (or males in some cases) are generally faster, unless of course the added muscle (in the opposite sex) is in the legs, making the bigger males (or females) faster even though they have more weight to carry around. It wouldn't be as significant as in comics where everything is exaggerated though.
Post Edited:2007-08-03 23:47:38"

Isn't that the case with Birds or fish? (I like biology but I've never heard of this and I find it interesting)

#24 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Forever says:
"Buckshot says:

Yeah I did know that and I discounted this for Kryptonians based on them being closer to humans. I didn't see your earlier sexual dimorphism post or I would have known where you were going.

#25 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Buckshot says:
"Forever says:
"Buckshot says:
Yeah I did know that and I discounted this for Kryptonians based on them being closer to humans. I didn't see your earlier sexual dimorphism post or I would have known where you were going."

who me and i got past 200 points check out my page

#26 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet_Spider says:

"who me and i got past 200 points check out my page"

Congratulations but no not you. You didnt put sexual dimorphism in any of your posts did you?

#27 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Scarlet_Spider says:
"who me and i got past 200 points check out my page"
Congratulations but no not you. You didnt put **sexual dimorphism** in any of your posts did you?"
no and thanks
#28 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet_Spider says:

"Buckshot says:
"Scarlet_Spider says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"girlygirl73 says:

i thought you meant this

#29 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know if I'm late or even in the ball park but its long been known that male horses( stallion) are faster then female horses (mare) same with Greyhounds, the male is faster.

#30 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"I dont know if I'm late or even in the ball park but its long been known that male horses( stallion) are faster then female horses (mare) same with Greyhounds, the male is faster."

Same thing with humans. He meant the reverse where because the woman is smaller, she is faster and quicker.

#31 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Gambler says:
"I dont know if I'm late or even in the ball park but its long been known that male horses( stallion) are faster then female horses (mare) same with Greyhounds, the male is faster."
Same thing with humans. He meant the reverse where because the woman is smaller, she is faster and quicker."

ask ec he explained it to me

#32 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Gambler says:

Same thing with humans. He meant the reverse where because the woman is smaller, she is faster and quicker."

Gotcha.

#33 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet_Spider says:

"Forever says:
"Gambler says:
ask ec he explained it to me"

Dont worry, we're all up to speed.

#34 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Scarlet_Spider says:
"Forever says:
"Gambler says:
ask ec he explained it to me"
Dont worry, we're all up to speed."

damn it i miss my 4000 post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#35 Posted by Buckshot (18925 posts) - - Show Bio

Usually with insects the female is bigger (which means the whole Spidergirl/Spider-Man speed/strength thing is backwards). Think about Black Widow spiders and praying mantises. There are lots more, but those are the two I remember now. With sexually dimorphic mammals (most but not all) the males are bigger and usually more muscled. I think breeding weighs into the horses and dogs you mentioned Gambler, but yeah, that's the kind of thing we were talking about.

#36 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#37 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Usually with insects the female is bigger (which means the whole Spidergirl/Spider-Man speed/strength thing is backwards). Think about Black Widow spiders and praying mantises. There are lots more, but those are the two I remember now. With sexually dimorphic mammals (most but not all) the males are bigger and usually more muscled. I think breeding weighs into the horses and dogs you mentioned Gambler, but yeah, that's the kind of thing we were talking about."

You know my brother and I once had a discussion about this in regards to Spider-Man and the two Spider-Women.

#38 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Buckshot says:
"Usually with insects the female is bigger (which means the whole Spidergirl/Spider-Man speed/strength thing is backwards). Think about Black Widow spiders and praying mantises. There are lots more, but those are the two I remember now. With sexually dimorphic mammals (most but not all) the males are bigger and usually more muscled. I think breeding weighs into the horses and dogs you mentioned Gambler, but yeah, that's the kind of thing we were talking about."
You know my brother and I once had a discussion about this in regards to Spider-Man and the two Spider-Women."

speaking of brother me and my brother are going to hang out next week so i'm waiting

#39 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

That usually happens with most insects in reality. Arachnids have it, Mantises,I think even cockroaches have it and scorpions along with a few others.

#40 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Buckshot says:
That usually happens with most insects in reality. Arachnids have it, Mantises,I think even cockroaches have it and scorpions along with a few others."

but why is spiderman and spidergirl are diffrenet

#41 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Buckshot says:
That usually happens with most insects in reality. Arachnids have it, Mantises,I think even cockroaches have it and scorpions along with a few others."

but why is spiderman and spidergirl are diffrenet

#42 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet_Spider says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Buckshot says:
but why is spiderman and spidergirl are diffrenet"

Well they arent spiders, they're humans with spider like powers. I dont remember how Spider-Girl got her powers. If it's the one from the future who is Peter's daughter then I think she got them from just being his kid. If that's right then they are sharing the same powersource (spider) and that is overlaid over their normal human abilities. So if the spider increases Peter's speed 15 times, then it increases his daughter's 15 times. If he is naturally quicker than she is because he is a human male, then even though their quickness is increased by the same proportion she would still be slower than him. Same thing for all the other abilities.

But tell me if she got her powers in some other fashion or if youre talking about one of the Spider-Women.

#43 Posted by Blue Nighty (374 posts) - - Show Bio

girlygirl says:

What would that mean???

#44 Posted by Blue Nighty (374 posts) - - Show Bio

ya spiderwomen has totaly different powers. she would beat spiderman

#45 Posted by girlygirl (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#46 Posted by The Priest (35 posts) - - Show Bio

it depends how angry hulk gets

#47 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Until Hulk can fly and move faster than the speed of light, he isn't going to beat any character with "Super", "Wonder","Power", or "Marvel" in it's name.

#48 Posted by girlygirl (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Nighty says:

"girlygirl says:

What would that mean???"

i meant to say hulk

#49 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (6855 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

#50 Posted by Pokeysteve (8546 posts) - - Show Bio

I came to this thread excited to see who the superwomen would be. Now I'm just blinking a lot trying to figure out what I'm reading.