Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Esquire
No Caption Provided

Team @the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk Blood Control

• 1: Shishito (Deadman Wonderland)
  • 2: Azami (Deadman Wonderland)
  • 3. Toto; Hagire - possessed (Deadman Wonderland)

Team @floopay Abyssal Terrors

• The Creeper (DC)
  • Hellboy (Dark Horse)
  • Jeggred Baenre (War of the Spider Queen)

Rules:

• In character
  • Win by Death, KO, BFR, or Incapacitation
  • Team Chemistry does come into play
  • No Prep
  • All DC Characters are Pre-52, but Post-52 Feats can be used in most cases
  • All Marvel Characters are Current unless otherwise specified
  • Standard Gear unless otherwise specified
  • Location is unpopulated
  • Contestants start on the bridge at opposite ends.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

This is my first tournament that I'm participating, hope I do well. Good luck to you Floopay, and have fun. ^.^

I feel that Azami should be able to take out Hellboy. Her bloods ability should allow her to disfigure/mutates the area of the body that it touches. And, seeming from a second touch causes the body to explode. Hellboy seems to prefer hand-to-hand combat, so this would give her the opening to use this. After that, it's about game-over.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I'll get back to the others after I think about it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Before I go any further, what are the limitations of The Creepers regen?(From what i've found by looking him up he's revived from being torn in half and being shot in the head) And also some info on Jeggred, I couldn't find much on her.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Floopay

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk:

A lot of people have their own way to start a tournament, but I personally like to lead with a brief overview of the characters I'm using. To each his own. I'm looking forward to this debate and I hope you have fun. :-D

The Creeper (DC Comics)

The Creeper

No Caption Provided

Superhuman Strength - The Creeper has extremely advanced levels of strength, allowing him to send people flying several meters back with a punch, and much more.

Superhuman Durability - The Creeper has an extraordinarily high level of durability, allowing him to resist small caliber bullets entirely, and withstand high caliber attacks with minimal harm. He is also immune to the effects of fire, and extremely resistant to concussive force.

Regenerative Healing Factor - Much like Deadpool, the Creeper has an incredible healing factor that allows him to heal back from the point of death, and heal from fatal wounds in minimal time.

Superhuman Speed/Reflexes - The Creeper has reflexes at, or even above bullet time reflexes. He has fought with extreme hypersonic speedsters and held his own before, as well as has a decent level of speed himself. Though he is not in the hypersonic range, but he is super human in that aspect.

Acrobat - The Creeper has a very acrobatic fighting style.

Agonizing Laugh - The Creeper's laugh causes extreme paralyzing pain in humans / near humans.

Accomplished Hand to Hand Fighter - The Creeper is, as stated, an accomplished hand to hand fighter. Capable of taking down the likes of the Joker, handling Flash Rogues, and taking on all sorts of superhumans without succumbing to injury or any real harm/threat.

Tactical Fighter, Team Player - Despite being demonic in nature, he's actually quite the team player. Often saving comrades, and fighting with his allies rather than doing his own thing. This wasn't really elaborated on much until the Outsiders series.

Claws - The Creeper possess claws, capable of rending through steel and extremely durable opponents in a single slash.

Hellboy (Darkhorse Comics)

Hellboy (Pre-Hell, because I haven't read that far)

No Caption Provided

Superhuman Strength - Hellboy is superhumanly strong, capable of smashing cars with a punch, and tangling with giants on equal levels, as well as ripping entire trees from the ground. His "Right Hand of Doom" is several times stronger than his left hand. He is, however, superhumanly strong throughout his body. Allowing him to leap vast distances.

Superhuman Durability - Hellboy has incredible durability, allowing only minor injuries from high caliber weapons, and allowing him to resist slashing and piercing attacks. Over and above this, his right hand is completely indestructible, and can be used as a shield. He's also extremely resistant to electricity, and all but immune to the effects of fire.

Superhuman Speed/Reflexes - Hellboy can dodge bullets relatively easily, as well as move at rates above even the finest human athlete.

Superb Healing Factor - Hellboy can regenerate from gunshot wounds in little to no time, as well as from fatal injuries in only a few minutes. He cannot regenerate past death, however.

Expert Marksman - Hellboy is an above average marksman. Capable of hitting superhumanly fast/agile opponents pretty easily. Though he is not a crack shot, he is by no means an inferior marksman.

Accomplished Swordsman - Hellboy is well trained in the arts of the broadsword, though it only comes up a few times in throughout the series.

Expert hand to hand fighter - As stated, Hellboy can contend with people who dwarf him in terms of speed, and agility (even though he is actually very fast himself) through sheer skill.

Expert Tactician - He's an expert at what he does, and at fighting. He operates within a team, and though sometimes can be hard headed, he always puts his team first.

Jeggred Baenre (War of the Spider Queen)

Jeggred Baenre (With all his limbs, and alive)

No Caption Provided

Superhuman Strength - Jeggred can rip the limbs off of other demons (who can stand against the slash of a sword stronger than steel without sustaining injury) without much difficulty. He can easily support the weight of two or more full grown beings in full armor and weapons without strain. He can leap great distances as well.

Superhuman Durability - Jeggred's body can withstand attacks from regular steel swords in the hands of a trained fighter without sustaining injury. His hide deflects regular arrows off of it without harm, and he can hold against the strikes of multiple ogre sized creatures without being overly hurt. He is completely immune to the effects of heat, electricity, cold, and acid. He's also extremely resistant to almost any form of poison. Even in the event of losing an arm, hand, or receiving multiple stab wounds, Jeggred can continue to fight as if he wasn't injured.

Superhuman Speed - Jeggred's attacks are considered to be blinding in speed, and he has little issue surpassing humans and drow (who are faster and more skilled than most humans) in terms of speed.

Regeneration - Jeggred can recover from wounds that would normally take humans weeks to recover from in a matter of hours or at most a few days. He cannot regenerate lost limbs.

Ultravision - Jeggred can see just as easily in complete darkness as he can in complete daylight.

Spell-like abilities:

• Dancing Lights - Once per day, Jeggred can create a small display of lights to dance around in a select location.
  • Faerie Fire - Once per day, Jeggred can illuminate an opponent in bright blue fire. This does not burn the person who it envelopes, nor does it hinder them. However, the flames cannot be extinguished without an effect that removes magic, and they cannot be made dark or invisible. Essentially making it impossible for the target to hide.
  • Unholy Blight - Once per day, Jeggred can cause sickness upon striking an opponent. Causing nausea and vomiting.
  • Darkness - Jeggred can blanket a 20 foot radius area in complete shadowy darkness four times per day.

Expert Hand to Hand Fighter - Jeggred can contend with hordes and waves of fighters, demons, and half-demons relatively well. As well as armies of giant spiders. He can fight, and overpower people with over a century of training and experience, who are usually armed as well.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay Thanks for the info, much appreciated. I'll post some of my own teams stuff.

Shishito Madoka(i'm not sure on how to implant images)

He's a deadman forgery. His power, like all deadmen, involve his blood. He can form claws(from a short length to a greater length) that are posionous to anything that touches them. Through the poison he can send pain through the nervous system of whatever he wishes them to feel( he can take away pain, induce it and can simulate enough pain to make it almost paralyzing). This can also have electrical impulses that would control limbs unable to create movement. For examples, during his fight with Ganta he simulated his body being hit by a bus and the body responded that way, and again with Shiro, making her experience the tortue device iron maiden. He also paralyzed both shiro and azami with this.

Azami Mido

Azami is another deadman forgery. Her blood can take a serpent-like form and she can control out out of her body(though its still attached). Anything that comes into contact with it becomes disfigured and mutated, eventually causing it to explode/erupt.

Toto( This is after Hagire took control of his body)

He's a special deadman that can use the powers of any deadman whose blood he tastes. He has the powers of crow(being able to put blood scythes anywhere on his body and they can grow to long lengths), Ganta(his blood "bullets"), owl(the exploding orbs),Karako( can cover his skin with a protective layer of blood, increasing it's endurance/power), Chaplin(Can create barbed-blood constructs that can expand as well as a blood whip with barbs). He can use things like crows("invisible black", it also creates a high pressured current resulting in a sonic boom) and ganta's blood ability at a supersonic speed(as in the blood is traveling at that speed).

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dredeuced

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: To put pictures in your post, click the "Img" button at the top of your post box, then either upload it from your desktop, or copy and paste the URL address. Be careful with URL addresses, as some sites don't allow Comicvine to download the picture, so you may have to upload the pictures to imgur or photobucket to use the URL method (which is better for posting multiple pictures in a row).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopayShishito uses his blood to make his team immune to pain.

Toto uses Owls orbs and Chaplins bramble-blood constructs to set a defensive area on their side of the bridge. The Owls orbs can serve as remote landmine, as he sees anything moving he can enlarge the constructs and detonate the orbs. This would serve as an illusion that they are on that side of the bridge, making your team more careful and watchful. My team then heads under the bridge walking on a net of blood(created by Toto) and has a little waiting game until the enemy comes.When your team has passed them over the bridge, Toto detonates the owl orbs and uses it as a diversion so they can sneak up behind them and have Shishito immobilize them. Azami uses her poison blood to take care of them via direct contact with the head.

(Toto making suspensions, where he waits in ambush)(on a bigger scale, he should be able to bring his team with him)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

(Owls orbs)(Branch of Sin: Owl's Eyeball(オウルズ・アイボウル, Ouruzu Aibouru): Owl's Eyeball creates small floating explosive spheres that are wrapped in Nagi's blood and can be controlled and detonated remotely. -taken from the deadman wonderland wikia)(Below)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

(him using the owl orbs and Chaplins barbs)

(Shishitos paralyzing ability, as well as him telling Ganta about stopping pain)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

(Azamis powers example can be seen back in the first post)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry, took me awhile to get back.

Nice tactic! Unfortunately, it is sort of thwarted by my dumbest character. Jeggred Baenre is a character who is almost always in a permanent state of bloodlust, and not only does he love to see and taste blood, he can smell it from quite a distance because of his enhanced senses.

The Creeper

Creeper can climb walls via his mane

Creeper can traverse via multiple methods.

No Caption Provided

Creeper will also paralyze any member of your team within earshot via his laugh

Paralyzing laugh is awesome.

No Caption Provided

Creeper's Regeneration

Creeper has extreme regeneration

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Fully healed before the guy can draw a knife

Hellboy

Durability

He can hold up to machine gun fire pretty handily. Though it does affect him, it doesn't puncture thru him easily. His durability is intense

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Regenerative Healing Factor / Extreme Survivability

Notice, during this scan he gets shot several times with arrows, and is bleeding. But before he's reached the target, though the arrows are still in, the bleeding has stopped. Even though these things are through his heart and lungs, he doesn't seem to be phased.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Strength

As if snapping a steel machine gun with his bare hand isn't enough, here he is kicking over a huge stone pillar

No Caption Provided

Jeggred Baenre

I can't seem to email my photos to myself (my scanner isn't working, so I have to take pictures with my phone and upload them that way).

However, I have several instances of him ripping the heads off his opponents. Ripping the face off his opponents face with his claws, while pinning him with his smaller hands (Jeggred has 4 limbs). Taking a crossbow bolt to the shoulder without it even phasing him (barely penetrates his hide). He moves at blinding speeds, he climbs monstrous sized opponents by digging into their flesh and so much more.

As stated earlier, he's pretty much in a permanent state of blood lust. Injuries do not phase him, he has lost his arm before in battle, and continued to fight as if nothing was wrong.

Strategy

My team will look for yours, with that blood net, Jeggred would sniff them out. Hellboy can shoot from a distance, but more than likely my team will attempt to close the distance quickly. The Creeper's laugh will immobilize your team when he gets within ear shot, and from there they are sitting ducks.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: Wouldn't that aslo somewhat play to my advantage? I mean, a bunch of blood constructs just right in this path. Wouldn't he go for that first. I mean, you did say he was your "dumbest" character, wouldn't he go for the first sight of assured blood? As well as to Creeper's laugh, I was using Shishito's blood to stop sending pain signals to them, so it shouldn't effect them as much.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: Wouldn't that aslo somewhat play to my advantage? I mean, a bunch of blood constructs just right in this path. Wouldn't he go for that first. I mean, you did say he was your "dumbest" character, wouldn't he go for the first sight of assured blood? As well as to Creeper's laugh, I was using Shishito's blood to stop sending pain signals to them, so it shouldn't effect them as much.

Are the owls also blood constructs? If so I'll get back to you on that.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: Yes, all their powers come from the manipulation of their blood. An earthquake in Tokyo caused residents in the area to have mutated blood. They were able to control the blood and its new attributes. For example, Toto and Crow(don't mind him, just an example) can form blades of blood anywhere on their body. And Owl(where Toto got that ability) had orbs of blood that serve as remote bombs.(can be seen better when Owl became "sane" during the fight with Azuma Genkaku.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Floopay

@floopay: Yes, all their powers come from the manipulation of their blood. An earthquake in Tokyo caused residents in the area to have mutated blood. They were able to control the blood and its new attributes. For example, Toto and Crow(don't mind him, just an example) can form blades of blood anywhere on their body. And Owl(where Toto got that ability) had orbs of blood that serve as remote bombs.(can be seen better when Owl became "sane" during the fight with Azuma Genkaku.

Ah, alright. I'll get back to you, once I figure out how to get the Jeggred scans up I'll make another counter argument. However, even with an ambush, I don't see how your team has an answer to the Creeper.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: Shishito would use his poison to stop any negative impulses to the brain causing them to be unaffected by it. And, if the blood(as seen from the scan) were to happen it would leave another outlet for the blood to flow through for use(for example Azami, you really don't want to get that blood on you). Seeing from the scan you posted, they were still able to move but unable to cope with the pain. If that's not how it works could you post a scan to show it a little more clearer? What are the limits to Creepers regen?(are there some parts he can't regenerate?)

Scan telling them about his blood intercepting pain signals that would go to the brain.(sorry to have to re-use a scan)

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquire said:

@floopay Bump, perhaps?

Something's wrong with my phone, and my scanner is equally out of order. I'm gonna dismantle both today, and I'll have posts up either really late today (unlikely) or tomorrow after I get home.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: it's okay, take your time ^.^

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Floopay

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk said:

@floopay: it's okay, take your time ^.^

Alright, phone is still being a pain in the butt.

I'll outline some points so we can get this going, and then I'll upload scans when I can.

Your Strategy:

I looked it over.

One thing to remember, Jeggred is in a permanent state of bloodlust, and he's easily my dumbest member. That being said, he's also incredibly loyal to his leader, whomever that may be at the time. He won't blindly rush into battle if my team doesn't want him to, and will follow orders when they are given.

That being said, I actually do believe your strategy would work. If Jeggred were to smell the blood and my team were to see the explosions, they would undoubtedly investigate, and your team would probably get a good head start on my team.

I'd love to counter it, but in all likelihood, it's a solid start.

Counter:

Now then, the big issue I'm seeing with the full on ambush is the net of blood. I think my team would be drawn towards the original blood constructs, but I think that net, once Jeggred smells it (his best smelling feat is smelling blood from maybe 100 meters or more away, so his smell is good, but it's not on a dog's level or anything) will tip my team off about the possibility of enemies on both sides.

I would think my team would assume your team is scattered (which would be wrong, the first set of constructs was a distraction), and assume to defend on all sides.

Strategy:

Hellboy - Hellboy can shoot from a distance, and that Hand Cannon of his isn't exactly a lightweight item. He's a fair shot, he was able to tag a toad demon with one once IIRC, and those were well above peak human in terms of speed and reflexes. Hurting him is going to be hard enough, but he's capable of dodging bullet fire when needed, and he can block attacks with his right arm. If he gets ahold of any member of your team, it could very well be over.

The Creeper - Above a bullet timer in speed, can easily dodge attacks all day, and his claws can rake through steel with ease. He's incredibly acrobatic, a master of hand to hand fighting, and can kill pretty easily.

Jeggred - Jeggred loves to kill, and he has four arms to do so. His first set of claws (his larger ones) can rake through adamantium and mithril in a single swipe (in D&D, these aren't indestructible, but they are several times more durable than steel). His smaller claws are still sufficient enough to restrain someone of 1 ton or better strength, and rip the limbs off of people. He's fast, described to be blindingly fast, and can easily scale any obstacle in moments. Over and above this, if your team catches site of mine, he can conjure a globe of darkness, spanning a 20 foot radius from his position (he can do this four times). He's got several other spell like abilities as well.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay:I see what you're trying to say with Jeggred, he'd alert the rest of the team to the smell of blood under the bridge. Though, as you said, he wouldn't just run off and take it on by himself. That being said, would they use him as a scout? If so, as soon as he would make contact, Toto could just have the blades appear all over his body and use "invisible black" while Azami could wrap herself within a coil of blood. Before he did such a thing he could tell them to get down while "invisible black" wreacked its havoc in an upper-sideways maneuver. If Jeggred were to touch Azami's blood it would just about make his limbs utterly useless. "invisible black" would most likely cut the blood net causing them to fall into the waters below, though this can play to my advantage. If Jeggred were to survive he wouldn't be able to exactly follow their scent as well as give them the opportunity to sneak in from behind. I'll come back with more after I think about it.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Floopay

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk said:

@floopay:I see what you're trying to say with Jeggred, he'd alert the rest of the team to the smell of blood under the bridge. Though, as you said, he wouldn't just run off and take it on by himself. That being said, would they use him as a scout? If so, as soon as he would make contact, Toto could just have the blades appear all over his body and use "invisible black" while Azami could wrap herself within a coil of blood. Before he did such a thing he could tell them to get down while "invisible black" wreacked its havoc in an upper-sideways maneuver. If Jeggred were to touch Azami's blood it would just about make his limbs utterly useless. "invisible black" would most likely cut the blood net causing them to fall into the waters below, though this can play to my advantage. If Jeggred were to survive he wouldn't be able to exactly follow their scent as well as give them the opportunity to sneak in from behind. I'll come back with more after I think about it.

He would have no reason to stray from the group. With a melee heavy group like mine it would be less than ideal to not travel in a pack.

As for making his limbs useless, you'll have to specify on that. Jeggred isn't human in any capacity, and doesn't have a human body, or a humanly shaped body. He looks like this:

He's the monster in the background.

No Caption Provided

He's the byproduct of when a drow (the female standing in front of him's sister), has sex with one of these (Glabrezu):

It's the thing in the center of the page

No Caption Provided

He's also incredibly resistant to magic, abyssal attacks, astral attacks, and most things of that nature.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: How susceptible to forms of poison is he? And, sorry for asking, how exactly would they go about investigating?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: Moving as a group towards the explosions is what I'd assume.

My team isn't exactly stealthy, so they'll probably be walking right in the open, but I wouldn't imagine anyone is running ahead of anyone else. Like I said, with a melee heavy team, straying too far from one another isn't a good idea.

As for poisons, Draegloths are immune to any form of poison. Whether chemically or magically produced.

http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Draegloth - Official D&D stats on a Draegloth

http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Jeggred_Baenre - Jeggred's official page

http://www.realmshelps.net/npc/jeggred.shtml - Jeggred's official stats.

Apparently he's 8 foot, 5 inches. His total reach should be about 6 feet or greater on his main claws (based on stats and proportions of a Draegloth based on offical pictures), and about 3.5 feet on his secondary arms.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: So they wouldn't be checking out below the bridge?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Floopay

@floopay: So they wouldn't be checking out below the bridge?

If your team is on that blood net, they would undoubtedly be able to smell something under the bridge.

Note: Got my phone up and running, so I was able to upload all my Jeggred Feats. Was also able to find the Hellboy feats I was looking for (took FOREVER).

Strategy:

Your team gets the ambush, I've already conceded that point. However, once that happens, my team still has a lot of advantages here.

I haven't seen anything that puts your team on my teams physical level (speed, strength, stamina, durability, regeneration). Though it does seems your team is more versatile.

Feats Time (Finally was able to rip some images off my phone):

Jeggred:

Jeggred is brutal, and he goes for the kill, and moves at blinding speeds.

Jeggred Destroys Ogres:

He attacks this ogre so fast it doesn't even react, it just dies. In fact, it's still standing upright before it even realizes it's dead...

Climbs a giant spider-demon and hacks away at it's body:

As the description says, this thing is more durable than stone, and it's the size of a two story house or better. Jeggred sinks his claws into this thing and climbs up it in no time, and then starts clawing away bits of flesh. He also tanks a lightning bolt, and it does nothing to him (as he's incredibly resistant to the point where he might as well be immune)

Image 1: Levitation, Tanks Crossbow Bolt

He grabs a human sized person (drow), and carries them off on his shoulder by levitating away (something he can do via an item of his). He can tank a magical crossbow bolt to the shoulder without any injury.

Image 2: Kill Wight

This particular wight (which is an undead creature, they are very very dangerous. These particular ones are Duergar, whose bones and skulls especially, are much more durable than those of a human. Jeggred easily throws one of these creatures away with one claw, sending it flying into a wall with incredible force. The other one he grabs with one hand and rips it's head off.

Image 3: Kills Rat Demon (They are smaller than humans, but are still demons and are much more durable and powerful than a normal human).

It's revealed that Jeggred's claws are six inches long in this scan. With one strike he eviscerates it. Afterwards he grabs it's head and pulls it's head off.

Image 4: Slaughters a poor bugbear:

He restrains this thing with his smaller, weaker arms. So that it can't draw it's weapons. Then he grabs it's face with his claws and rips the entire front of it's head off, sending brain matter across the room. Bugbears are much stronger than a normal person, and have a thick hide, and are much more durable.

Hellboy:

Hellboy vs Frog Demon

Good showing of marksmanship.This thing is incredibly strong, it actually throws Hellboy pretty far at one point. It's also very fast, and agile. Essentially, it's proportionally as strong/fast/agile as a frog would be at it's height, weight, and strength. He easily overpowers it, and hits it from a pretty fair distance away in a single shot with his hand cannon.

Hellboy vs Wolf Demon

Good showing of strength, speed, and marksmanship again.

This thing matches him in strength. It's also pretty fast, and as you can see very durable. At one point, Hellboy breaks the head off a statue and whips it at this thing at incredible speeds. You can even see the comment "Hellboy, with a pitching arm like that, why even carry a gun?".

The Creeper

The Creeper vs. Hermes

Hermes is a DC Speedster, and he's no joke. Creeper is able to tag him and take blows from him.

Dodges a Black Lantern Laser Beam

No Caption Provided

Overall:

Tagging my team is going to be difficult, and my team does have some range to them as well.

Jeggred has levitation, so he can handle anyone in the air, and Hellboy can shoot people in the air, or throw things at them at high levels of speed.

Strength, as of now, I would say goes to my team. They are all well above peak human capacity in speed.

Durability, as of now, I would say goes to my team as well. Hellboy has the indestructible arm, and both him and Creeper can survive fatal shots without going unconscious. Over and above this, all of my team has a level of durability beyond human limits, and at least capable of tanking bullets without necessarily being a through and through.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: I personally think the speed is debatable for your team with the exception of probably the creeper. Toto is no slouch when it comes to this even though they all seem like normal humans.

Scan links:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Him being able to react before their attacks even get near him, and remember that most of those blood attacks are coming at him around super sonic speeds. And then there's the fact that is him a deformed state.

Loading Video...

Start at 1:29, he has killed a few of the guards who wore the worm-eater armor. The armor nullified any of the deadmans blood unless it was super-sonic, he then proceeds to shatter one of the Undertakes worm-eater swords.

No Caption Provided

This one is of Shishito speed blitzing them, they are paralyzed before they even realized what had happened.(Keep in mind that Shiro does have superhuman qualities)

No Caption Provided

Doing a similar thing to Ganta.

Ripping limbs off or puncturing them in anyway would only serve to backfire, they would just have larger openings for them to utilize their blood.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Floopay

Jeggred will doubtfully waste time ripping limbs off, he'll be looking for kill shots. You gotta remember, one of his claws is the size of a human torso. You'll have to provide scans proving your team can survive having their heads ripped off, getting their aorta/heart severed, getting gouged through major arteries, evisceration, etc. One of Jeggred's attacks isn't simply going to damage a single limb, it's going through most of the body, and with six inch claws they aren't going to be minor wounds either.

Hellboy has two types of attacks, he has his bullets (which are designed to kill supernatural beings, and are bullets) and pretty good aim. His second attacks would be his fists, which won't cut, slash, or pierce, they'll bludgeon your team's insides. And considering he's easily in the 15-20 ton range, he's not exactly giving out small hits either. Getting hit by him would be similar to being hit by a car.

The Creeper can react to hypersonic attacks pretty easily as well, so hitting him is still going to be very difficult. Over and above this he has his regeneration, so even when hit he can recover almost instantly. His attacks are more than likely going to be punches and kicks, and considering he's capable of punching a full grown man across the room in a single strike, they are gonna be pretty brutal.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@floopay

:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Deformed Toto is still alive after large areas around his heart have been punctured as well as being burned alive by Hitara. I would consider those major arteries, but it left him in a crippled state anyway.(I have no idea how him in his regular state would react, i recall him having some form of regen, but i can't find the scan.)(I'll try to post it if I come across it)

As for the forgeries, of which Azami was apart of, they could get most of their body destroyed(with the exception of the head) and still function normally.(Bottom-right scan)

No Caption Provided

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: http://www.mangahere.com/manga/deadman_wonderland/c053/8.html

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/deadman_wonderland/c053/9.html

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/deadman_wonderland/c053/10.html

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/deadman_wonderland/c053/11.html

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/deadman_wonderland/c053/14.html

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/deadman_wonderland/c053/15.html

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/deadman_wonderland/c053/16.html

Deformed Toto is still alive after large areas around his heart have been punctured as well as being burned alive by Hitara. I would consider those major arteries, but it left him in a crippled state anyway.(I have no idea how him in his regular state would react, i recall him having some form of regen, but i can't find the scan.)(I'll try to post it if I come across it)

As for the forgeries, of which Azami was apart of, they could get most of their body destroyed(with the exception of the head) and still function normally.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/deadman_wonderland/c037/16.html

Nice!

Well, Creeper and Hellboy still do a lot of concussive damage, which doesn't slash/pierce, it crushes.

Hellboy

He can kick over a giant stone pillar with a single attack, I can't imagine the state of somebodies body after receiving an attack like that. Without severely enhanced durability, even blocking that sort of attack would shatter several bones.

No Caption Provided

The Creeper -

The Creeper's Mane alone is strong enough to break apart stone walls, and as you can see, it has a lot of range on it. He could very well crush somebody with this thing.

As for Jeggred, in most of the scans I've provided he's gone for the head. So there's that.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: Toto does have a form of durablity enhancement, he covers his body in a layer of protective blood that allows him to easily break through walls/floors.

(He got the ability from her blood)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

( it can also be used to repair various injuries, she was stabbed by a sword through the heart and was able to close up the wound with it)

No Caption Provided

(here he is seen in a body suit of it)

Going through the pages trying to find other stuff I found that he also has an ability to fly(don't know how I forgot about that). This power can also shoot down feathers of blood.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think at this point we're just sort of making the same points over and over again. For now I'm gonna say I'm ready for voting if you are.

But if you have any new points to make, I can continue debating and have more feats and scans for counter arguments. But it's completely up to you.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquire: Ready for voting.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Floopay. Dang overpowered DnD characters.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would also give it to floop

myrmidonhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By myrmidonhero

I'm going Floopay for this one.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am leaneing on Legendary SS on this one.