• 69 results
Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@esquire said:

Narrowly edging it to Oceanmaster. Joewell missed the opportunity to bring up Aang's ability to redirect lightning, which would be extremely useful against Electro.

He has it in there in post 10.

I vote for Joewell although controlling a guy made of lightning is a bit of a stretch.

I feel stupid. :P

Still voting for OM in the end, though.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Joewell911

Bump

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@joewell: seems to be going good mybe we shud battle again soon

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would also give it to joewell

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Joewell911
jpgreat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joewell, bloodbending is such a powerful feat that I don't understand how anything (even super strong characters) can get around it.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: Not necessarily anything. Whoever has more when I decide it's time to go to the next round.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jpgreat1 said:

Joewell, bloodbending is such a powerful feat that I don't understand how anything (even super strong characters) can get around it.

While not completely applicable to this fight, anyone who doesn't have blood or anyone who doesn't have to move their limbs to use their powers. Also, as said, significant strength can overpower it as normal humans are capable of minor movements while being bloodbent.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I vote OceanMaster

@oceanmaster21: Also why did you post about an alternate universe Captain Marvel; who actually lost to Thanos?

Avatar image for scottishwarlord
ScottishWarlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I vote Joewell

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I vote joewell

Avatar image for hoarderofhilarity
Hoarderofhilarity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I vote for oceanmaster21 however I would like to point out that the Electro that nearly took out Thor was made completely of Anti-matter so it's quite a durability feat that Thor didn't blow up.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jpgreat1 said:

While not completely applicable to this fight, anyone who doesn't have blood or anyone who doesn't have to move their limbs to use their powers. Also, as said, significant strength can overpower it as normal humans are capable of minor movements while being bloodbent.

Actually bloodbending was disallowed but his opponent was describing his characters way above tournament level so I felt like that balanced out.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Dredeuced

@dredeuced said:

@jpgreat1 said:

Actually bloodbending was disallowed but his opponent was describing his characters way above tournament level so I felt like that balanced out.

Bloodbending was allowed. Joewell specifically stated exactly what I said when he talked to Esquire about it.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Dextersinister

@dredeuced said:

@dextersinister said:

@dredeuced said:

@jpgreat1 said:

Bloodbending was allowed. Joewell specifically stated exactly what I said when he talked to Esquire about it.

If it was allowed afterwards and isn't an instant win technique that's ok, I just recall it being singled out as something that wasn't allowed in the tournament within the original thread.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

6-5 with me winning right?

Also bump

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquire:

Sooooo are we going to the next round?

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: In a couple of days. I'd like more votes in some of the matches.