Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Esquire
No Caption Provided

Team @joewell Team Elementals

• Tarrlok (Water Flask)
  • Percy Jackson (Riptide, Tyson's Shield, Hermes's Sandals, Can of Nectar, 12th Legion Eagle)
  • Aang (Staff, no Avatar State)

Team @oceanmaster21 Team Energy Projection

• Steel Serpent
  • Captain Mar-Vell (Pre-Nega Bands)
  • Electro

Rules:

• In character
  • Win by Death, KO, BFR, or Incapacitation
  • Team Chemistry does come into play
  • No Prep
  • All DC Characters are Pre-52, but Post-52 Feats can be used in most cases
  • All Marvel Characters are Current unless otherwise specified
  • Standard Gear unless otherwise specified
  • Location is unpopulated
  • Contestants start on the bridge at opposite ends.

DedrabbiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I vote electro team.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dedrabbit: This is a tournament match, which means both debaters get to make a case for why their teams would win in this situation. After they've agreed they're finished, Viners get to vote on which debater made the better case. Thanks for your interest!

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Joewell911

@oceanmaster21 Can you go first? I know all most nothing about any of your characters

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well nevermind, i'll make a quick case from what i know

But a quick warning. I won't be able to post video feats for Tarlok until the 1st of the month

But here's legit wiki info for all my guys Tarrlok, Aang, and Percy Jackson

My Basic Strategy

First, Tarlok runs at Electro and starts to Bloodbend him to stop him from moving. Considering Electro has no form of super strenth he should have no way of escaping this attack. Tarrlok holds Electro in this position for awhile until someone comes to take him out

Next Aang go's after Captain Mar-Vel. His power runs off solar energy right? Well theres no sun out right now ( which would also boost Aang and Tarrlok's waterbending by alot ) I'm guessing he can still use his powers with out the sun but how much? I really think Aang would be able to dodge most attacks thrown out, he is a very fast/agail character ( feats will be given soon ). Can you show me some of his durability feats? Can he take fire getting blasted into his face, because if he's not quick enough thats what gonna happen. But i'm gonna have to wait till you post to go any farther with this fight

Now Percy runs after Steel Serpent, He has the same powerset as Ironfist right? What combat feats does he have? Percy has took on The God of War Ares in a sword fight and got an cut on him. He has ran through and destroyed armys of all kinds of greek monsters with ease. He also has the 12th Legion Eagle which can disintegrated armys with lighting with ease. Does SS have enhanced durability? Can he avoid getting cut up by Percy? But like above i'm gonna have to wait to see your post

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By oceanmaster21
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

yea sure lets start with my steel serpent hes the evil version of iron fist and hes far more versatile than he is steel serpent was able to beat spiderman spiderman admitted tht steel serpent chi was better than spiderman spider sense serpents chi allows him to feel around his surrounds so no matter what sneak attack ur team pulled he wud know they were there. then there my captain marvel whos has energy manipulation and tons of other unique powers and then theres my electro whos the current electro who is is praciticlly lightning itself in this form he almost killed thor spiderman had to save thor but anyways these are my chachaters now who are ur chachaters the only one iknow about is percy tell me about ur others.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21: I gave a quick thing above

How in the world is almost beating thor street level, but it really doesn't matter here, he has blood doesn't?

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: he said current and current electro almost killed thor he whent right threw him he was whooping him so yea electro can handle tarlock 2 captain marvel can gather energy from the sun the starts dosent matter he can still take down ango captain marvel has energy blast teloprtation and telepathy so tell me hows ur ango gonna beat him captain marvell will just make ango attack his own team and since percy ur strongest he make ango attack ango which helps my team then while thts happening electro can take care of tarlock and go right threw tarlock body killing him since its lighting based when he goes threw his body probbaly burn out all his orgins destroying him from the inside out and since ango will be attacking percy and my steel serpent will be helping ur percy is done and captain marvel can shoot tarlock with an energy blast destroying him and no matter what ur team dose my team has better durability this is all what my captain marvell can do

Solar Energy Metabolics: ability to metabolize solar energy and convert it for a variety of uses including converting the light of the sun and stars and to a variety of different forms of light and energy.

• Flight: Captain Marvel is capable of flight at trans-light speed. This ability comes in handy when great distance needed to be reached in the depths of space. When Mar-Vell flies he leaves behind his signature star field.(Speed: 2000 miles/hour)
  • Solar Sustenance (Starvation & Thirst)
  • Photon Energy Blasts (Powerful enough to destroy stars twice the size of earth)
  • Super speed
  • Virtual invulnerability

Illusions Casting (formerly)

Teleportation (formerly)

Manipulation and absorption of radiation

Superhuman Strength:Super Strength Kree are naturally able to lift 2-3 tons under optimal conditions. However, Captain Marvel's base strength is 15 tons. This ability increased more with the amount of solar energy he has absorbed. The max amount he was theorized as being capable of lifting is 75-100 tons for a short period of time. In saying this no true limit was ever made clear.

Superhuman Durability:While never stated as an official capability Captain Marvel has taken incredible blows from powerful heroes and villains alike. Being capable of standing toe to toe with Thanos it can be assumed that Captain Marvel has a degree of durability above that of a normal man. This durability also extends itself to being capable of surviving in the vacuum of space for an indefinite amount of time.

Superhuman Agility:Mar-vell agility, balance, and body coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.

Superhuman Reflexes: Mar-vell reflexes are beyond those of the finest human athlete,which makes it possible for him to dodge gunfire even in point blank range from multiple gunners at the same time.

Minor Molecular Control: he can use absorbed energy to transform her regular clothing into her costume and vice-versa.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquire: I dont want to seem rude but how on gods good earth did he get in with electro and captain marvel??

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21:

Ok so he's made of lighting and not blood? Because if he has any blood at all he will be held in place by Tarlok

But if he is pure lighting then he'll be controled by Aang who can redirect lighting

And Aang has a very strong will, can you show me some mind controling feats for Marvel?

But if Aang is fighting Electro then that leaves Tarlok to hold back Marvel via blood control. Has he ever been controled from the inside? How would he counter that?

Percy will be able to drag Steel Serpent into the water, or Aang could throw an air blast that way to knock him in. And if Percy can bring him into the water he can easily harden the water around him and let him drown

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: he said current and current electro almost killed thor he whent right threw him he was whooping him so yea electro can handle tarlock 2 captain marvel can gather energy from the sun the starts dosent matter he can still take down ango captain marvel has energy blast teloprtation and telepathy so tell me hows ur ango gonna beat him captain marvell will just make ango attack his own team and since percy ur strongest he make ango attack ango which helps my team then while thts happening electro can take care of tarlock and go right threw tarlock body killing him since its lighting based when he goes threw his body probbaly burn out all his orgins destroying him from the inside out and since ango will be attacking percy and my steel serpent will be helping ur percy is done and captain marvel can shoot tarlock with an energy blast destroying him and no matter what ur team dose my team has better durability this is all what my captain marvell can do

Solar Energy Metabolics: ability to metabolize solar energy and convert it for a variety of uses including converting the light of the sun and stars and to a variety of different forms of light and energy.

• Flight: Captain Marvel is capable of flight at trans-light speed. This ability comes in handy when great distance needed to be reached in the depths of space. When Mar-Vell flies he leaves behind his signature star field.(Speed: 2000 miles/hour)
  • Solar Sustenance (Starvation & Thirst)
  • Photon Energy Blasts (Powerful enough to destroy stars twice the size of earth)
  • Super speed
  • Virtual invulnerability

Illusions Casting (formerly)

Teleportation (formerly)

Manipulation and absorption of radiation

Superhuman Strength:Super Strength Kree are naturally able to lift 2-3 tons under optimal conditions. However, Captain Marvel's base strength is 15 tons. This ability increased more with the amount of solar energy he has absorbed. The max amount he was theorized as being capable of lifting is 75-100 tons for a short period of time. In saying this no true limit was ever made clear.

Superhuman Durability:While never stated as an official capability Captain Marvel has taken incredible blows from powerful heroes and villains alike. Being capable of standing toe to toe with Thanos it can be assumed that Captain Marvel has a degree of durability above that of a normal man. This durability also extends itself to being capable of surviving in the vacuum of space for an indefinite amount of time.

Superhuman Agility:Mar-vell agility, balance, and body coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.

Superhuman Reflexes: Mar-vell reflexes are beyond those of the finest human athlete,which makes it possible for him to dodge gunfire even in point blank range from multiple gunners at the same time.

Minor Molecular Control: he can use absorbed energy to transform her regular clothing into her costume and vice-versa.

I am not trying to be rude, but you seriously need to include some punctuation and capitalization in your posts. It's incredibly hard to decipher what you're trying to say when you don't separate your individual points and sentences with grammar. It's not a big deal when you're just normally posting but when I'm trying to get a full grasp and read through your argument to know who I'm voting for, it's an issue.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Joewell911
Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21 Whoa, buddy. That's not what we agreed on. Let me break things down for you real quick. First, here's what I said to you on page 1 of the Sign-ups thread:

@esquire said:

@oceanmaster21 Should be fine, although Electro has to be classic, (No #600 or the like, too powerful), and Marvel limited to his basic Kree form, no solar amp beyond the limits.

Let's compare this to what you've said:

1. Electro is Current, which means he's in lightning form and can take down Thor
  2. Captain Marvel can mind-control Aang
  3. Marvel has FTL travel and ridiculous durability and 100-ton strength

Now, let's compare this to the rules of the tournament and what we've already agreed on regarding your character:

1. Electro is classic, not in lightning form at all. (In another precedent, I disallowed Black Lightning because of Lightning Form, so I don't understand why you would think that incarnation of Electro would be legal, anyway.)
  2. According to the rules of the tournament, "- No TP use beyond mindreading.- No Mind-Messing by any means, including illusions, pheromones, vertigo, and hypnotic powers." In addition, I've never seen Mar-Vell use mind-control, anyway. But that's irrelevant because it's illegal.
  3. FTL travel is way beyond the limits, and granted by the Nega-Bands by my understanding. Even if not, we agreed on no solar amps beyond the limits. Base Kree Form Mar-Vell is somewhere from 15-20 tons, and that's the version I agreed you could use.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Esquire

@sherlock@joewell Oceanmaster seems to have forgotten about some of the rules and some of the limits we agreed on. My clarifications are above.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok if thor cant handle electro knew form how can Aang beat him.

captain marvell

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

ok this is a scan of captain marvel killing thanos. again i will say my team has more durability cap marvell has killed thanos and taken hits from thanos whos odin level whats talock gonna possibly do to him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

so thaths for captain marvel who took his wrom the likes of thanos whos odin level so yea captain marvell destroys talok.

steel serpent is deadily and leathal in his own right he took iron fist powers and almost killed spiderman, granted thts not a hudge feat but still pretty impressive.

then my electro like i said before he almost killed thor and if thor the god of thunder cudnt stop him. how on earth is anybody on ur team gonna stop him.And the fact tht knew electro is so fast he mite abe to kill Aang and talok by himself.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquire: Oh ok, thanks for the clearification

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By oceanmaster21

@esquire: dammmmm i forgoteen about that my bad ok now i gotta restart and get my stragegy back up, but ok lets do this i just gotta find some other feats, sorry esquire aplogies to my opponet as well ok lets begin. and get the show back on.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21: Not a problem. But Electro and Cap Marvel at their peak could probably defeat every other character in this tourney at the same time, lol.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By oceanmaster21

yea probally lol. Now the team is tough but my team is just as tough.

steel serpent has drained iron fist powers to his own which iron fist using his chi was able to stop a moving train, now if he can do that imagine what steel serpent who evil version of iron fist with no morals is gonna do to ur talok.

No Caption Provided

now since the rules are win by death my team has anadvantage sincee there already villians thts just gives them more of an edge.now Electro isnt gonna be trying anything he is gonna succed and kill ur team now electro can make his lightning travel at great speeds and what ive seen so far ur team dosent have super speed and electro with the lightning manipulation is gonna kill Aang with ease.

Captain marvell even in just basic form has energy blast and can still fly now percy jackson is powerful but seriously how many energyblast do u think percy can take he and captain marvell can breath in outer space he can pick percy up from behind and either throw him into the sun or just take him to outer space and let his oxoygen run out.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Joewell911

@oceanmaster21:

Nothing at all, he can move due to Tarrlok's bloodcontrol, but he's gonna be fighting Percy. Percy can dodge/block most of his attacks, he can also pull a thing of water his way and pull him down, if he gets in the water then theres no chance of him surviving

Marvel isn't a villain. Electro can't even move if Tarrlok is holding him down with blood control. Can he shoot blast without moving? If so can you show me? All Tarrlok would need to do is keep Electro still until someone comes to finnish him off

But Aang is fighting Marvel, i kinda already said that in my post, its the most fair match anyway. I would think Aang can dogde all of the attacks that Marvel throws out. Can he dogde everything that Aang can throw out? has he ever took a blast of fire to the face? Because i'd think he would go down from that and Aang could just fly around Marvel while blasting fire on him. I understand he's fast in flying but what about his combat speeds? Because Aang is very fast as i have shown and should be able to get more shots on Marvel than he can get on Aang

Hounstly Percy should be down with his fight first. I'm not saying it would be easy but Percy can just pull SS in the water and K.O. him pretty easily

Then he'll go to kill Electro, but the OP says i can win by incap so really holding him still and making him get KOed should be enogh

Then everyone will go to assit Aang. Percy will fly up using Herme's Shoes and use the 12th Legion Eagle to launch a blast of lighting at Marvel, He'll be distracted so Tarrlok can grab ahold of him with bloodbending. Now he could probably break out after a bit but Aang won't give him a chance and he will hit Marvel with a piece of the brige, which should KO him, sending us to the next round

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By oceanmaster21

You made some good ponts but then from what ur telling me my team has a great chance at winning.

Your right if percy can get steel serpent into the water then yea he probally be done, however that wont happen steel serpent has fought ppl alot tougher than percy and his chi is crazy powerful, idnt think percy can handle steel serpent, seeing how percy fights compared to steel serpents ss is just far more versatile and ruthless and if he can kill a magical dragon or stop a train with is chi imagine what he is gonna do to percy.

now the rules say tht if i have somebody with tp it can only be used for mind reading correct. Well that being said since this a fight to the death captain marvell, can read Aang mind and be able to hear his thoughts and plans and counter attack them,he also a lot faster and stronger then Aang. The question is how many energy blast can Aang handle u think he can hadle 3 good energy attacks idnt think so Anng will be killed before battle begun.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

now like u said before Electro vs Tarlokk wont be an easy match. But let me ask you this honestly how many times can tarlokk doge lightning, now u said tarlokk can hold electro with the blood ability but lets not forget that electro lightning.An experimental procedure heightened his powers, allowing Electro to store and absorb a seemingly limitless amount of electricity. He also seemed to gain the power over magnetism to a certain degree, allowing him to manipulate magnetic fields and move objects in a second he also could overcome his old weakness to water by using the electromagnetic fields around him to vaporize water before it could touch him. He made Spider-Man beg by stimulating the bioelectric currents in his brain, and was able to defeat Nate Grey by manipulating said currents in Nate's brain to turn his own psionic powers against him, AgilityAttractive MaleBlast PowerElectricity ControlElectronic DisruptionEnergy AbsorptionEnergy Based ConstructsEnergy ManipulationEnergy ShieldEnergy-Enhanced StrikeFlightForce FieldIntellectMagnetismStaminaSuper SpeedSuper StrengthUnarmed Combat,

Dillon is a living electrical capacitor, powered by the micro-fine rhythmic muscle contractions that normally regulate body temperature. He can generate electrostatic energy at a rate of about 1,000 volts per minute and store up to 1,000,000 volts allowing him to emit lightning arcs from his fingertips at speeds of up to 1,100 feet per second, achieving a maximum distance of about 100 feet. In addition, he can override electrically powered devices and manipulate them mentally, travel along conductive surfaces (such as power lines) at speeds as fast as 140 mph, create electrostatic "bridges" to travel varying distances. yea tarlokk cant dodge tht but so manytimes and electro can create an electri shield so if tarlokk goes anywhere near him hes dying.

Fully recharged, Electro would find himself so powerful to where even he was more than a match for Spider-man alone.
Fully recharged, Electro would find himself so powerful to where even he was more than a match for Spider-man alone.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just want to thank Oceanmaster21 for taking my criticism constructively and doing a fine job of making his posts more coherent. I appreciate it greatly.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21:

Whats Steel Serpent's personality? All Percy needs to do is make a water hand to come up from the lake and drag him down. Dragon? Even Clarries could kill a Drakon in the Last Olympian. And we both know Percy far past her. Percy durability is pretty great too, he has took hits from Titans and Giants. Again it won't be hard for Percy to drag or bait him into the water, and once he does its game over.

Can you show me a scan of him reading someones mind? And this isn't to the death, the op says "Win by Death, KO, BFR, or Incapacitation" He faster in travel speed but what about combat speed? Thats really what matters here. Yeah he isn't very durable but i don't think Marvel will be able to hit him. How good is his aim? He isn't going down without a fight, he can just make an air shield until he gets close enough to burn him. And once every one else is finished they'll all come to help Aang

Did you just copy that off the wiki? And the whole brain thing is current Electro right? Electro won't be able to shoot any lighting because he won't be able to move remember. He doesn't even need to get close. And a force field isn't gonna stop him from getting bloodbended.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: ur welcome and thanks u helped me out a lot.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By oceanmaster21

ok so i been reading up on percy so i give u this if percy can take steel serpent into the water then yea he is done.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

now captain marvel combat speed is very impressive as well

and explain tarlokk blood ability bc hows he gonna ketch electro if electro is flying.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Joewell911

@oceanmaster21:

Ok, thank you

Mmm i see, but he doesn't seem to be faster than Aang. Does he have any good dodging or aiming feats?

I posted a video of him blood bending here:

@joewell said:

Here's some feats for Aang

Loading Video...

That his power level here up until he starts glowing

Loading Video...

This is before he got good, but just to show off his agilness

Aang vs the Earthbending King: (19:05 - 22:40)

http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/avatar-episode-5-english-dubbed-online-free

Aang vs Elite Archers: (10:05 to 12:00)

http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/avatar-episode-13-english-dubbed-online-free

Tarrlok

Loading Video...

More to come soon

At 0:50

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wow thats pretty good i didnt know they were as tough as they are to be honest i think percy and steel serpent cancle each other out, so that leaves your Aang and Tarlook vs captain marvell and electro, to answer ur question yes even basic captain marvel has fought ppl as strong as god before and is still able to get back up.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21:

Ok, i can agree with that

Yes and Electro will be taken out with ease by Tarrlok's blood bending.

Then its Tarrlok and Aang vs Marvel. I know Marvels good but Tarrlok can temporarily hold Marvel until Aang can shoot boulders at him until he gets KOed, he won't even be able to get a shot out

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

that may be true electro mite die but ur tarrlok dies as well as electro lightning is so fast he wont be able to dodge it. That being said its ur Aang vs my Captain marvell, when that happens captain marvell is gonna kill Aang he cant dodge a bunch of energy blast.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By oceanmaster21

@joewell said:

@oceanmaster21:

Whats Steel Serpent's personality? All Percy needs to do is make a water hand to come up from the lake and drag him down. Dragon? Even Clarries could kill a Drakon in the Last Olympian. And we both know Percy far past her. Percy durability is pretty great too, he has took hits from Titans and Giants. Again it won't be hard for Percy to drag or bait him into the water, and once he does its game over.

Can you show me a scan of him reading someones mind? And this isn't to the death, the op says "Win by Death, KO, BFR, or Incapacitation" He faster in travel speed but what about combat speed? Thats really what matters here. Yeah he isn't very durable but i don't think Marvel will be able to hit him. How good is his aim? He isn't going down without a fight, he can just make an air shield until he gets close enough to burn him. And once every one else is finished they'll all come to help Aang

And the whole brain thing is current Electro right? Electro won't be able to shoot any lighting because he won't be able to move remember. He doesn't even need to get close. And a force field isn't gonna stop him from getting bloodbended. so explain this whole bloodbounded attack.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21: He can't shoot the lighting if he can't move, and he'll be KOed by Aang as soon as he get Bloodbended

He can dodge alot, see the videos above. He only needs to dodge until he can get close, and since Tarrlok isn't going down Marvel can't shoot any energy

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spiderman is one of the most agile chachaters in comicbook history, and he has a hardtime getting close to electro so hows tarrlok gonna do it so easy

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

interesting i have nothing else to add if u wanna call for a vote now.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Joewell here, not to be rude, but I felt like most of Oceanmaster's rebuttals where copied from a wiki.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Joewell made a good argument of why his team would win.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Pokergeist

Going with.... I honestly cant choose. Its close to me. I think Oceanmaster (even if at first put up some over top version feats) put up alot of scans and showing of feats and vaible ways of wining.

Joewell did a great job in countering and keeping it simple but enough.

Debate wise I am torn.

Oceanmaster does need to work on the Grammer.

myrmidonhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm voting Joewell on this one.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll vote for Oceanmaster. Team construction is a big deal and I think Oceanmaster's team is generally too powerful for the Avatarverse characters or Percy. I wasn't convinced that Bloodbending would stop Electro from shocking them, mainly, and that's a pretty solid way to win the fight.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: *grammar, no offense though, thought it was kind of ironic XD

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Pokergeist
Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Narrowly edging it to Oceanmaster. Joewell missed the opportunity to bring up Aang's ability to redirect lightning, which would be extremely useful against Electro.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Going with.... I honestly cant choose. Its close to me. I think Oceanmaster (even if at first put up some over top version feats) put up alot of scans and showing of feats and vaible ways of wining.

Joewell did a great job in countering and keeping it simple but enough.

Debate wise I am torn.

Oceanmaster does need to work on the Grammer.

When Cadence corrects your spelling and grammer, you know it's bad.... :P

I'm siding with Joewell here actually.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Pokergeist

Im going with Ocean Master after a little re read.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3-3 right?

Bump

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Dextersinister

@esquire said:

Narrowly edging it to Oceanmaster. Joewell missed the opportunity to bring up Aang's ability to redirect lightning, which would be extremely useful against Electro.

He has it in there in post 10.

I vote for Joewell although controlling a guy made of lightning is a bit of a stretch.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers