User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

@juiceboks Team Ninjas

• Storm Shadow
  • Shikamaru Nara (chunin)
  • Strider Hiryu

@joewell Team Elementals

• Tarrlok (Water Flask)
  • Percy Jackson (Riptide, Tyson's Shield, Hermes's Sandals, Can of Nectar, 12th Legion Eagle)
  • Aang (Staff, no Avatar State)

Rules:

• In character
  • Win by Death, KO, BFR, or Incapacitation
  • Team Chemistry does come into play
  • No Prep
  • All DC Characters are Pre-52, but Post-52 Feats can be used in most cases
  • All Marvel Characters are Current unless otherwise specified
  • Standard Gear unless otherwise specified
  • Location is unpopulated (Except by mannequins)
  • Factory is a one-story square 0.3 miles by 0.3 miles.
  • Contestants start at opposite ends.
Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Joewell911
juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Storm Shadow is an Arishkage ninja and the best that's ever come out of the clan(save for Snake Eyes). His favorite weapons are two katanas and a bow and arrow both of which he uses with top notch and almost superhuman efficiency. He's fast enough to deflect automated gunfire and dodge lasers with ease. He also has some disappearing tricks(as any ninja would) and some other special abilities that I will probably go through later.

Shikamaru is one of the smartest and most cunning ninjas in the whole Leaf Village(he may even be the smartest). At an age of 13 he already showed an IQ considerably above 200 which was defined as "immeasurable intelligence". Because of this he has constantly outsmarted ninjas many of whom outranked him. As a member of the Nara clan he specializes in the use of shadow jutsus which include but are not limited to: Shadow Imitation Justu(very similar to bloodbending except whatever he does the victim does) Shadow Sewing technique(primarily used to bind opponents) and the Shadow Neck Binding technique(can directly harm any parts of a persons body). He's also known to come up with strategies on the fly and implement them with great efficiency.

Strider Hiryu is an A class Strider and by far the fastest person in this whole match. His speed is comparable to a jet and is likely supersonic in bursts. He is fast enough to where he can slice his hands clean through a persons mid section like he's dicing them with his Cypher and has even outran an explosion practically at point blank range. His Cypher is a sword infused with plasma and is powerful enough to slice straight through boulders with ease. His skills as a Strider are virtually unmatched and he's the youngest person to reach the rank of A. A skilled assassin and master of espionage, his primary technique is to quickly and effectively slice up an opponent before they can react to his blinding speed.

With all that being said, Storm Shadow can provide a distraction while Shikamaru uses the mannequins shadows to bind your team down for a few seconds. Strider then finishes it off in one swift movement. Tarrloks bloodbending wont do him much good here if he cant see his opponent coming towards him let alone move at all while being pinned down.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: Bump since you didn't get tagged.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Joewell911

@juiceboks: I really don't see how Snake Eyes will do much of anything, Tarlok will instantly start to blood bend him to stop him from moving at all. Then Tarlok will throw him out the window

Can you give me a video of Shikamaru using his attacks? I don't really understand how it works. Does he need any concentration in order to do this?

With Storm Shadow gone my team will have the numbers advantage. Aang will catch your side of the arena on fire, the would eliminate and of the shadows of the mannequin and should stop speed blitzing. Percy will be fine in the fire considering he's been in a volcano and still fought. Tarlok will just stay back. With all the distraction Percy will launch a bolt of lighting from the Eagle. That lightning can incinerate a whole army of greek monsters with one shot, i'm sure it can at least damage you people, if not kill them.

As for Strider speedblitzing, the fire should stop him from doing that. And Percy is a bullet timer himself, he should be able to stop him from insta-killing anyone.

Now that your time is on covered in flames and getting attacked by lightning, they'll be kinda trapped. Unless you can prove to me that they can run through flames and lightning they be trapped in their corner. Percy will continue to blast lighting and Tarlok will grab on to Shikamaru with bloodbending after he's done with Storm Shadow. Then Aang will push the fire forward some more. At this point each of your team should be burnt to a crisp.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator
No Caption Provided

@joewell Sorry I should've elaborated when I said Storm Shadow will cause a distraction. He wont be charging head on to your team oh no that's not in his character for a fight like this. He'll throw down a smoke bomb immediately to cloud your view. Aang will probably blow it away but once he does everyone on my team will have disappeared. They can either be outside the windows, on the rafters, under a table it doesn't matter too much point is you wont be able to see them. Snake Eyes can then maneuver around the factory shooting arrows and throwing knifes at your team which shouldn't do much more than distract for a few moments which is more than enough time for the other two ninjas to go to work.

You can try and catch my side of the mannequins on fire but honestly it wont do you much good. Not only do you still have mannequins on your side but the whole place is lit. Shikamaru can still extend his shadow(and yours) to capture your team and hold them in place.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Storm Shadow is a bullet timer as well and Shikamaru is arguably faster than him. Strider however outclasses everyone here with his supersonic speed. Fire will not stop him from slicing Aang in half especially since he wont know where he's coming from nor will he have time to defend himself. He can scale walls and ceilings very easily so he can avoid the flames if Aang manages to shoot them out before he gets to them.

Loading Video...

Skip to 1:21 and that's him using the shadow possession technique. At about 2:10 he uses the shadow sewing technique to hold Hidan down.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Well.... i don't really have a counter. I'm not sure if any of my people can react to yours. Sorry for not giving you a good debate, and good luck

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 juiceboks  Moderator

@joewell You sure there isn't anything they can do? I know very little about Percy.