Supernatural vs Buffy/angle vs charmed and more...

LordMasterGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LordMasterGod
  1. sam
  2. dean
  3. cass
  4. abadon
  5. eve

1. buffy
  2. willo
  3. spike
  4. angle
  5. illyria

1. prue
  2. piper
  3. Phoebe
  4. Paige
  5. leo

1. stefan
  2. damon
  3. klaus
  4. devina
  5. silas

1. selene
  2. micheal
  3. william
  4. eve
  5. marcus

Battle takes place in a forest.

each team is scattered throughout the forest 50 feet from each other with 5 min prep.

everyone has standard equipment.

win by death or ko

which team wins?

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That, is a lot of immortals.

Illyria is the strongest being here, to my knowledge at least. She could take the slayers scythe from Buffy and go to town on everybody here.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Illyria is the strongest being here, to my knowledge at least. She could take the slayers scythe from Buffy and go to town on everybody here.

Abaddon can only be killed by the combined power of the Mark of Cain and the First blade. That being said, I am not familiar with Illyria.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

David Boreanaz solos with that door kicking scene at 0:09

Loading Video...

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By mickey-mouse

This Team Wins....But, If this is an In Character Fight Sam & Dean will refuse to kill many of the participants like Buffy...

1. sam
  2. dean
  3. cass MAYBE the slayer's scythe could work...but it's a huge gamble
  4. abadon no one was the weapon to kill her
  5. eve No has the weapon to kill eve
Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Funsiized

@funsiized said:

Abaddon can only be killed by the combined power of the Mark of Cain and the First blade. That being said, I am not familiar with Illyria.

Besides the no limit fallacy in those words, Illyria, also known as Illyria the Merciless, was one of the Old Ones, the powerful pure-breed demons that ruled Earth prior to and during the rise of humankind.

"So far, I've established that she can hit like a Mack truck, selectively alter the flow of time, and uh, possibly talk to plants."―Spike

Superhuman strength: When Illyria took over her new "shell," Illyria possessed tremendous superhuman strength. Spike likened a blow from Illyria to being hit by a Mack truck.

Hand-to hand skills: Her strength and agility made her a formidable hand-to-hand combatant. Illyria used an ancient fighting style that Spike compared to tae kwon do and Brazilian ninjutsu. Although Spike's adaptability gives him an occasional advantage, Illyria dominated their sparring sessions.

Superhuman endurance: Her skin was a hardened shell, providing her superhuman endurance with a heavy armor capable of withstanding blows from forged weapons, such as swords or axes.

Time Manipulaton: Illyria was aided in combat by her ability to selectively alter time, which allowed her to easily dodge both attacks and bullets; she could accomplish a goal and leave an area before her opponent even realized she has moved. She has only been shown altering the flow of time to produce a slow motion effect, though it is possible that she can alter time in other ways.

Inter-demensional travel: She can also open inter-dimensional portals.

Shapeshifting: Illyria could alter her appearance on a basic level, and she was capable of recreating Fred's persona accurately enough to fool Fred's parents. She told Knox that she could take any form she choose.

Empathy: Illyria had empathic abilities that allow her to perceive the emotional states of others. She was, for instance, capable of sensing Connor's lust for her and Wesley's frustration with Angel as well as his grief over Fred's death.

Flora communication: Illyria communicated with flora, often spending hours at a time communing with a plant.

Species differentiation: She was capable of distinguishing humans (or "primitives") from demons, vampires, and other half-breeds, as well as other non-humans such as Marcus Hamilton (referring to him as a "creature").

Other: Illyria retained the insights from her experiences as an Old One, which enable her to effectively analyze the power dynamics, personal motivations, and emotions that influence those around her. She was stronger than Spike and Angel combined (having proven at one point to be able to engage both in battle simultaneously and come out victorious).

She is also effectively immortal...

Her manipulating time to when Angel was at his weakest.
Her manipulating time to when Angel was at his weakest.

TL:DR-She is the kinda thing that eats knights of hell like Abbadon for breakfast.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

I say team 2 will win, cause of willow and illyria.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By those_eyes

Illyria solos

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

This Team Wins....But, If this is an In Character Fight Sam & Dean will refuse to kill many of the participants like Buffy...

1. sam
  2. dean

Considering The scythe was made to kill Old Ones on the level of Illyria, I strongly believe it could harm everyone here. Especially if we take no limit fallacies out of the equation.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

1. sam
  2. dean

Considering The scythe was made to kill Old Ones on the level of Illyria, I strongly believe it could harm everyone here. Especially if we take no limit fallacies out of the equation.

With that taken into account it should kill Cass and Abadon...but I am still not convinced it will kill Eve.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@funsiized said:

@lukehero said:

1. sam
  2. dean

With that taken into account it should kill Cass and Abadon...but I am still not convinced it will kill Eve.

Then Illyria simply stops time and pushes her into a portal, BFRing her. Considering Both in the supernatural verse, and the Buffy/angel verse, Demons Predate Humans, Eve is literally a child to her.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mickey-mouse

@lukehero said:

@funsiized said:

@lukehero said:

1. sam
  2. dean

Then Illyria simply stops time and pushes her into a portal, BFRing her. Considering Both in the supernatural verse, and the Buffy/angel verse, Demons Predate Humans, Eve is literally a child to her.

I can buy into that...but don't Angel's have time travel powers as well?

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Seraphim and higher ranks have shown the ability to slip throughout the time stream, but never have they had direct control over time as Illyria has shown. Also, Castiel has stated that for those below Archangels(Who say its amazingly simple) that it's insanely difficult, and that for Angels who have been disconnected from heaven for a long time(Such as Cas right now) It's downright detrimental

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Klaus

The Charmed ones win in my opinion, against supernatural. Sam and Dean would get taken out by Pheobe or Piper. Pheobe has been shown to be a great h2h fighter coupled with her levitation. Piper would stomp them so easily with her powers, its not even funny. Piper can freeze in nearly the same manner as Illyria can, the difference being that Piper completely stops her opponents while Illyria slows them down. This power would work indefinitely on Sam and Dean and temporarily on the Angels and Demons. Pipers other power works in the exact same way as Lucifers power when he blew up Castiels head. He's powers work by increasing the speed of molecules till they burst. In Charmed, Leo explained that her freezing power works by slowing down molecules to a complete stop, and that her blowing up power works by increasing the molecules creating friction, which makes them burst. With this power she could solo Cass just like Lucifer did. Now the real problem is Abadon due to immortality, however the sisters have already dealt with an immortal. Piper would temporarily freeze Abadon then the sisters use the power of three and tranform Abadon from one immortal being into another, like they did with a previous immortal demon, by turning him into an immortal tree. Bfr is also an option for Paige. Prue and Piper are the most powerful out of the sisters.