Supernatural vs Asgard and Olympus (Marvel)

• 103 results
kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kingkronos

Supernatural: The four archangels and all angels

All Asgard (marvel)

All Olympus (marvel)

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ms__omega

Supernatural gets murderstomped Asgard and Olympus have too many heavy hitters.

Avatar image for cerberusprime3k
CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

Never seen Supernatural what are the people in the picture's feats/capable of? I know that the 1st pic is Lucifer and that's about it

Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Almighty_Darkseid

@Ms. Omega said:

Supernatural gets murderstomped Asgard and Olympus have too many heavy hitters.

KraytRawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By KraytRawk

Stalemate. The angles cannot die except by angle blade..

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kingkronos
KraytRawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By KraytRawk

Even though in supernatural one Angel slaughtered every single nors god..

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By bigcimmerian

@KraytRawk said:

What are you trying to prove?

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By kingkronos

@KraytRawk: Um, are you talking here about mythology dude? cos, mythology odin would pretty much solo them.

@CerberusPrime3k: Well, angels true form can kill mortals, and are skyscraper tall. They have time bending. Archangels are much superior to angels, they are all about planet level in terms of durability and destructive capabilities. And they have a good level of reality warping and time manipulation. For example Gabriel the weakest of the archangles was able to create a time loop. And he created a dimension. Lucifer's rising caused earthquakes, tsunamis,etc.....

Angels apparently have some degree of prescience, they can search a city in seconds, Raphael absorbed the entire electricity in the east coast. They also have white holy light, which is kinda like reality warping. And have tons of hax abilities.

Also, there are thousands of angels.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kingkronos

@BigCimmerian said:

@KraytRawk said:

Gods>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Angels/Archangels.

FACT

KraytRawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By KraytRawk

@kingkronos: Im not trying to start an argument. I'm sure that the characters in each universe are drastically different. In supernatural Odin and all them were only Gods to humans, they were below the power of that universes Angels.

KraytRawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By KraytRawk
kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By kingkronos

@KraytRawk said:

@kingkronos: Im not trying to start an argument. I'm sure that the characters in each universe are drastically different. In supernatural Odin and all them were only Gods to humans, they were below the power of that universes Angels.

I understand what you're saying. But you can't base the gods in supernatural with their mythical or comic counterparts. I mean take odin for examplr. In marvel he is a low universal level, and fought infinity and surtur, and countless other threats. In mythology he killed Ymir and created earth with his body. He controlled day and night, his gungnir is a one shot kill. And what did he exactly do in supernatural? Nothing.

In supernatural the gods are not far from human I must say. Since lucifer was killing them by stiking his hand in their bodies, and with sheer strength.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By kingkronos

@KraytRawk said:

For god's sake, marvel gods are not supernatural pagan gods. In fact marvel odin would blink them out of existence in a second.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By KnightRise

@KraytRawk said: And the pagan gods explicitely stated that their power is reduced because no one prays to the Old gods anymore

@BigCimmerian said:

@KraytRawk said:

Obviously he's citing a feat, an irrelevent feat, but still a feat nontheless.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By isaac_clarke

@KraytRawk said:

Stalemate. The angles cannot die except by angle blade..

Minus when Lucifer was blowing Castiel to pieces.

Odin solos.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By bigcimmerian

@KnightRise said:

@KraytRawk said: And the pagan gods explicitely stated that their power is reduced because no one prays to the Old gods anymore

@BigCimmerian said:

@KraytRawk said:

I know he's citing a feat, but he's comparing gods from different universes, it's like saying '' Darkseid defeated DC Zeus, so he could beat Marvel Zeus also''

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By KnightRise

Theyre really hard to compare. Gabriel is skilled enough as a trickster that he's been posing as Loki for thousands of years in Supernatural Universe, fooling even Odin and the rest of the pagan gods. His reality warping is damn good too, especially if he's considered the weakest archangel. It comes down to whether or not the Asgardians and Olympians are susceptible to the archangel's grace, which is the divine power Lucifer used to rip (the weakened) Odin and Baldur into pieces on Supernatural. Thats literally impossible to compare. Its also relevent as to whether or not the angels can even be harmed in their true forms, something thats never been shown.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By KnightRise

@BigCimmerian said:

@KnightRise said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@KraytRawk said:

I know he's citing a feat, but he's comparing gods from different universes, it's like saying '' Darkseid defeated DC Zeus, so he could beat Marvel Zeus also''

Theres no way to make comparison. The Supernatural canon states that angels can only be killed by, ugh, angel-killing blades, arcangel-killing blades, and Death. It would take hours to list the feats of just Thor, Odin, Zeus and Hercules, and there would still be nothing to compare for the angels. Stalemate, no way to harm eachother. Unless its a battle of Odin Force reality warping vs Gabriel, Michael, Raphael, and Lucifer's.

EDIT: the other arcangels havent displayed reality warping like Gabriel, nullify that last part.

KraytRawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By KraytRawk

@isaac_clarke: Right, but he only destroyed the host. God brought his host back. Castiel has been "Killed" like that again and yet returned.
However i still believe its a stalemate

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By kingkronos

@KnightRise: But angels can be killed permenantly, right? Cas blew Raphael to pieces. So that's the proof.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By KnightRise

@kingkronos said:

@KnightRise: But angels can be killed permenantly, right? Cas blew Raphael to pieces. So that's the proof.

Cas had the powers of every soul in purgatory, he was unbelievably powerful when he killed Raphael, who was also caught in a holy circle. Other than equal or stronger divination, they havent showed angels being killed otherwise. Face it, its a stalemate. Angels cant be harmed per se, and angels dont have what it takes to harm Asgardians or Olympians.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By kingkronos

@KnightRise said:

@kingkronos said:

Cas had the powers of every soul in purgatory, he was unbelievably powerful when he killed Raphael, who was also caught in a holy circle. Other than equal or stronger divination, they havent showed angels being killed otherwise. Face it, its a stalemate. Angels cant be harmed per se, and angels dont have what it takes to harm Asgardians or Olympians.

I'm not saying that anyone would win. Remember: I made this thread.

It's just the fact that Cas actually killed an ARCHangel proves my point that they can be killed. Lucifer also killed Cas. And since when angels can't be harmed, now this is horribly untrue.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By KnightRise

@kingkronos said:

@KnightRise said:

@kingkronos said:

I'm not saying that anyone would win. Remember: I made this thread.

It's just the fact that Cas actually killed an ARCHangel proves my point that they can be killed. Lucifer also killed Cas. And since when angels can't be harmed, now this is horribly untrue.

Well no thats not what I meant to make a point of. A higher divination or a weapon of Heaven can kill an angel, yes. Im saying its so hard to compare the two universes by feats.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BringnIt

I love Supernatural. They get stomped. Odin likely solos.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jeanroygrant

Gaea solo's
Zeus solo's

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#27  Edited By ShootingNova

Asgard and Olympus. I do find Supernatural entertaining though.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By kingkronos

@ShootingNova said:

Asgard and Olympus. I do find Supernatural entertaining though.

There are thousands of angels, all have skyscraper huge forms that would almost kill any mortal (but not demigods). And they all have city/country destruction capabilities. Not that I think that they would win though, but still, they can keep up a good fight

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ShootingNova

@kingkronos:Where is the setting? If its Asgard or Olympus, the fight will go a bit more smoothly.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By kingkronos

@ShootingNova said:

@kingkronos:Where is the setting? If its Asgard or Olympus, the fight will go a bit more smoothly.

Lets make it wherever the angels have most power. In the heaven.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ShootingNova

@kingkronos: Well, the fight will be a lot rougher and harder, but I still say Olympians and Asgardians take it.

gonjasufi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By gonjasufi

@KraytRawk said:

"Yeah! Christianity wins."

Oh, youtube...

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By kingkronos

@gonjasufi said:

@KraytRawk said:

"Yeah! Christianity wins."

Oh, youtube...

These were NOT gods.

Avatar image for howterribleisthat
HowTerribleIsThat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, aren't Odin and Zeus in this fight? Either of those could solo this.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Archangels Solo

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol. Odin solos.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rijehu: Archangels solo

Multiple people can't solo. Solo means one lol

And no. The rules in supernatural are subject to change at the writers whim. The angels can be killed through force as shown at least twice, and they carry angel blades on them anyone can just take one and go on an angel slaughtering spree. But they won't have to because Odin, Zues, or Gaia solo. And being the size of a skyscraper means nothing to marvel gods, what we need are feats and so far the angels havnt shown anything that gives them any remarkable edge while the other side has sky fathers and planet busters. Hmm. Tough one.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Again, depends on if Gabriel's warp is considered universal......if so angels stomp.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Rijehu

@thelocust619: There tends to be a bit of confusion here. Low level Angels in Supernatural MIGHT get beaten, but the ARCHANGELS are a completely different case. The power difference between the strongest low Angel and even the weakest Archangel is like a Goldfish to a Blue Whale. But this is just going to be my opinion so don't take it as a sure thing, IMO feats are a bit pointless if they are not applicable to the being you are fighting. The Gods in Marvel are based on mythology right? Just as the Archangels in Supernatural are based of the Christian faith. I feel that both Zeus and Odin are outmatched by power and status in this case. The Gods are titled as "Superhumans". They have humanoid bodies and function on a human level which is just immensely more powerful than a regular human's. They don't age and are not affected by disease but they are still SuperHUMANS. Both Zeus and Odin have humanoid origins. They are powerful, but still humanoid. Odin even lost an eye and with all the power he has, it hasn't grown back or he hasn't created another one or anything. This indicates (to me) that all the Gods can be killed by snatching a heart out or a head off because of their very humanlike being. Even in the Marvel film Thor, Odin has to partake in an Odin sleep, and his age makes me question immortality of said Gods. In the Supernatural world, Odin was frail and old and Lucifer who was in a deteriorating body literally stomped him and all the other Gods. Zeus made one appearance in Supernatural and he was killed by Artemis' arrow. Looking at Michael, Lucifer, Gabriel, and Ralphael and their origins, I don't see how any Olympian or Asgardian could scratch them. Cas described the Archangels as nothing less than "Righteous Monstrosities" as far as size and power. They are THE God's most powerful warriors. They were not born out of a "female deity" or raised and they didn't have to grow up. I think people are mistaking the Angel vessels for the actual Angel themselves. They only need human vessels to interact on EARTH, nowhere else, and even without them, they can sill smite from heaven. Angels in supernatural are pure spiritual beings, unlike the Gods, they never tire or lose body parts because they don't have any. Archangels are also not confined to Heaven. Their power lies within themselves and they don't need a Thunderbolt or the Angelic force to activate it. By their very design and existence, Archangels are created to be both God's greatest protectors, and his most horrifying means of sheer destruction. I don't know if they would effortlessly stomp all the Gods, but there is nothing the Gods can do to harm them. Angels can teleport anywhere in the universe, Heaven, or Hell. Gabriel created dimensions in between and had reality wrapped around his fingers. Michael and Lucifer's very presence cause global catastrophes so imagine what their pure power would do. Ralphy conducted several powerful bolts of Lightning simply because he manifested in human form. Once again, not saying the Gods would be amused by this, but the Archangels have done things by accident that rival the powers of the Gods. And as far as Gods killing the Angels, I have seen Odin nearly killed by a demon and the most powerful type of Demon in Supernatural stated that even he didn't know how to kill a simple Angel, let along an Archangel. Only the Archangel blade can kill an Archangel and since all heavenly weapons are locked up and guarded in Heaven, Odin and Zeus won't be making a trip up there. To be fair, I will say that Zeus and Odin can possibly put up a fight and hold their own against the Angels but I don't see them winning. Lightning, nor Sorcery, nor any form of war or weaponry is going to kill them, if it even harms them. The Angels in Supernatural predate all things under heaven and I do believe that includes Olympus and Asgard. Reality warping will not affect the Angels since they are connected to Heaven's knowledge and are beyond time and space. If they were to fight on earth, Odin and Zeus would most likely be similar to their counterparts on Supernatural, in that case they lose, bad. However, if we use Odin from Thor, he may annoy the Archangels and Thor may smack a few with his hammer, if it can affect spirits, but I'm not seeing a victory for the Gods. Without the Angel blade, there is just no way to kill Mikey, Lucy, Gabe, or Ralphy, whereas the Gods can die in numerous ways. If the fights takes place on Olympus or Asgard, the Angel get their true forms and full extent of their power. That is not good news for any God. And although the Gods have high endurance, they will eventually grow weary whereas the Angels do not. Archangels were created as immortal and powerful beings before the foundation of galaxies, Gods are simply beings who have greater power, strength, knowledge and magic abilities than humans. Also, whereas the Archangels are absolute, The Gods tend to be a bit more clumsy and emotional beings. They are too much like humans and the Archangels will manipulate them. If given the task to destroy, Archs will not ask a single question to Zeus or Odin before they nuke. Lucifer especially. Now Odin and Zeus will last longer than others I'm sure but, because of the very nature of these beings, I'll go with the Angels. Since we are talking comics, the closest thing to Mike and Lucy in Supernatural are the Demiurge and the Morningstar in DC comics. If God (The Presence) and God (OAA) allowed the fight to happen, we know that would be an utter curbstomp. But some will say I can not compare those two sets of Archangels. To be fair once again, I do know more about Supernatural than I do about the Gods of Marvel but, this is just my opinion. I do love Marvel and DC though.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ShootingNova

@rijehu: It would be nice if you could place that into paragraphs.

About the thread, Odin soloes. Adding Zeus plus both of their respective pantheons is far, far too ridiculous.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rijehu: me thinks you do not know comic odin and zeus and you are using "supernatural" standards on comic odin and zeus but they are beyond that.

another thing, remember to paragraph. that atrociously long wall of text will turn off almost anyone want to react to it.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rijehu: Really, add paragraphs..

More importantly, I haven't really seen an angel perform on planetary scale. While odin could just drop another planet on them and leave.. He has time stopping abilities himself iirc, so they can't use teleportion and stuff like that to get away.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Rijehu

@princearagorn1: I'm new to comic vine so I didn't know it mattered how I formatted my responses lol. Sorry. I still don't see how anything could kill Archangels though. How would Odin drop a planet on a being who is not a physical manifestation? Spiritual beings remember? And if Odin did drop a planet, it would only destroy the Earth or Asgard, not the Angels. Angels can teleport anywhere in the universe, galaxies are nothing. And the Archangels predate time so I don't see how they would be affected by that time manipulation but maybe they can. I don't see it though.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: Well what else could I use? The only issue we have here is that Supernatural has included Odin and Zeus from their respective Kingdoms, but Marvel has not included any Archangel threads of any sort. I only have to go by what I saw on either and since the Archangels stomped the Gods, regardless if you feel they were weak or not, then that it how I see it. There is no reason to believe that the Gods were changed for the show. The Archs were just stronger. You have feats on the side of Zeus and Odin, I give you that, but those feats were not against any Archangel. Well Supernatural, the show that the creator of this thread chose, just happens to show Lucifer in a weakened state murdering the Gods. Odin included. If Marvel show Odin smacking Michael, I will agree with you, but it has not. Regardless of feats, Marvel Gods have not killed Archangels wheres as Supernatural Archangels stomped the Marvel Gods' counterparts. Might not be a feat to some, but it is indeed fact.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

@KnightRise said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@KraytRawk said:

If you disregard Lucifer beating Odin of that universe as a feat then team Marvel wins, as that's the only real pertainable team Supernatural can boast in this.

Avatar image for supermanwins465
SupermanWins465

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Few questions: You say angels? Does this include season 6 Godstiel?

I think the only way Marvel could win would be with prep? Supernatural Cannon dictates angels can only be killed by angel/archangel blades. So if Marvel have prep/acquire them, Marvel stomps hard.

If no prep/angel blades, advantage supernatural.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even Thor could solo these clowns.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And we are forgetting to mention that Angels are hundreds of thousands in numbers. They could just overpower the Gods. That is a least 1000 angels against each God. Odin and Zeus and Thor would be overwhelmed. Archangels would most likely pick the Gods off as they are distracted by the other thousands of Angels teleporting and flashing around. I don't think he should have said all of Supernatural vs Asgard and marvel. Then you have beings like Metatron who has his own special abilities as the scribe of God. Zeus and Odin may not be killed, but I don't see how the Angels are going down either. That's just me.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Dextersinister

@supermanwins465: Supernatural Cannon dictates angels can only be killed by angel/archangel blades.

That's not actually true, I believe one Angel said that it's the only thing that can kill them but they have been killed by various other methods.

The holy Oil that traps them can kill them, Leviathans, the Colt if we go by Lucifers word that only 5 individuals can survive it and nearly anyone who is simply more powerful than them such as an archangel over angels or Eve over Castiel by process of removing his power and thus making him mortal.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rijehu said:

@princearagorn1: I'm new to comic vine so I didn't know it mattered how I formatted my responses lol. Sorry. I still don't see how anything could kill Archangels though. How would Odin drop a planet on a being who is not a physical manifestation? Spiritual beings remember? And if Odin did drop a planet, it would only destroy the Earth or Asgard, not the Angels. Angels can teleport anywhere in the universe, galaxies are nothing. And the Archangels predate time so I don't see how they would be affected by that time manipulation but maybe they can. I don't see it though.

Question is, how do they plan to hurt odin? He has nearly destroyed a galaxy in one of his fights, and none of the angels did anything surpassing even a planet.. Not like they have the destructive output to beat him, on his own. Much less the rest of the team..

And formatting your response makes it readable. a response looking like one huge continuous statement is generally not read by most of the people.. But at least you used punctuation :)