In Character

Fight takes place inside Wolfram and Hart Headquarters in Los Angeles

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The boys of supernatural mostly deal in prep...so without i give this to buffy and team...with it i would go with team 1....

BlazeQuadZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BlazeQuadZ

Supernatural vs. Buffyverse

A battle with out preparation could be very interesting.

Sam vs. Buffy = Buffy

Sam may be a skilled fighter, but Buffy is Superhuman and without a gun its not very likely that Sam could win.

Demon Dean vs. Angel = Demon Dean

No doubt one this one, Dean has Superhuman feats that surpass anything normal Angel has ever done, Demon Dean also is immortal and has a weapon that can kill nearly anything, so yeah no doubt.

Castiel vs. Illyria = Castiel (Iam asuming you mean Illyria's, pre Time Bomb human form and Castiel before the fall)

Castiel has reality warping abilities, can revive people, can nuke an entire city and is immortal, while Illyria has some time altering skills and super strenght. (I never understood why people seem to say that she is the strongest character from the TV Buffyverse, she wasn't nearly as impressing as Dark Willow, after she absorbed the power of the coven.)

Crowley vs. Willow = Willow

Although Crowley has proven himself, to withstand Rowena's magic and is the strongest demon alive, I still need to give this one to Willow, since Willow has way better feats than Rowena or Crowley and will probably turn into Dark Willow if shes close to losing.

In the end it comes down to Demon Dean and Castiel vs. Buffy and Willow.

Demon Dean will beat Buffy, both are somewhat equal in strenght, but Dean is immortal so yeah.
Castiel will beat normal Willow and could lose to Dark Willow IF she is able to absorb his power.

I belive that the Supernatural team wins 6/10, since all the Buffyverse team has againts Castiel is Dark Willow or Illryria if she manages to stab Castiel with his own angel sword, still thats not very likeable.

Winner = Team 1 (Supernatural)

Callagassi72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

U know nothing of buffy if u think supernatural would win cause 1 illyria human body couldnt even handle her full power and would have cause an explosion that could wipe out a continent. And thats just tv illyria in the comics which is canon illyria can destroy all life on earth or even time and has easily bested full powered angels of god with ease and this is postmutari generator she even beats the shit out of dragons and anicent demon giant demons . And stalemate a being thats basically an equivalent of god at half her power. Even turns an old one into a fetus and theyre world breakers and dimension busters. Buffy will easily best sam cause unlike supernatural she can actually over power and move fast enough to dodge bullets and disarm sam and sam and deans fighting skills suck compared to buffy with thousand of built in skills and experience. And willow can take primordial beings lucifers level and older . So dude research the buffyverse before y make assumptions.