Avatar image for ian_somerhalder
Ian_Somerhalder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ian_Somerhalder

Unless stated otherwise assume: All battles are without prep. time, are random encounters, take place in an indestructable planet. No BFR,no fleeing. Also, assume fights are to the death(permanant death) unless stated otherwise. 1) Dean Vs Sam (Morals Off ) Strictly H2H. 2)Ruby vs Meg (No weapons) 3)Alistair vs Azazel 4)Lilith vs Azazel 5)Alistair vs Lilith 6)Crowley( King of Hell) Vs Alistair 7) Crowley(KoH) vs Azazel 8)Crowley (KoH) Vs Lilith 9) Dick Roman vs Eve 10)Eve vs Phoenix 11)Dick Roman vs Phoenix 12) Dick Roman vs Crowley(KoH) 13)Dick Roman vs Azazel 14) Dick Roman vs Alistiar 15) Dick Roman Vs Lilith 16) Dick Roman vs Alistair,Lilith, Azazel,and Crowley (KoH) 17)Castiel(Normal state) Vs Balthazar (Neither one has weapons) 18)Raphael vs Gabriel(H2H) 19)Michael Vs Lucifer (H2H) 20) Lucifer vs Gabriel and Rahpael (H2H) 21) Jesse Turner vs Raphael(H2H) 22)Jesse vs Gabriel(H2H) 23)Jesse vs Gabriel and Raphael(H2H) 22)Jesse vs Lucifer 23)Jesse vs Michael 24)Jesse vs All 4 Archangels 25) War vs Famine 26)War vs Pestilence 27)Famine vs Pestilence 28) War,Famine,and Pestilence vs Death 29)Jesse Turner vs Death 30) God Castiel vs Jesse Turner 31) God Castiel vs Raphael and Gabriel 32)God Castiel vs Lucifer 33)God Castiel vs Michael 34) God Castiel vs Lucifer and Michael 35) God Castiel vs All 4 Archangels 36)Death Vs Raphael 37)Death vs Gabriel 38)Death vs Lucifer 39)Death vs Michael 40) Death vs All 4 Archangels 41)Death vs Jesse Turner 42)Death vs God Castiel Note:Binding Death is not an option.

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Vengance101

I don't know any of these guys, well I know there are some names of angels there.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Death beats everyone....EVERYONE

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Vengance101

@The Stegman:Lucifer>>>>>Death

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@Vengance101: Death said he could and would kill God when the time came 

God>>>>Lucifer 
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Fetts
@Ian_Somerhalder: Have you ever heard of the "enter" button? It does amazing things :)
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By ReVamp

@Fetts said:

@Ian_Somerhalder: Have you ever heard of the "enter" button? It does amazing things :)

lmao.

Ian_Somerhalder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ian_Somerhalder

@ Fetts Yeah, it was in list form when I was typing it,but it came out in paragraph form =/ Oh and sorry if you don't get this, my browser apparently doesn't support the text editor :c

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Fetts
@Ian_Somerhalder: Ha. Its ok. I'm still not going to bother reading it.
Avatar image for howterribleisthat
HowTerribleIsThat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By hype Jesse Turner is greater than the archangels combined but in terms of feats, I'm pretty sure Gabriel outdoes him. 

And we've seen Sam without morals, he was pretty much a terminator. 

Ian_Somerhalder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Ian_Somerhalder

If anyone bothers to read the whole thing or any of it, I'd love to hear what you all have to say :D

Ian_Somerhalder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ian_Somerhalder

@HowTerribleIsThat True, but Dean was apparently one of Alistairs most talented students in Hell. Not sure on how that'd play out.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By ShootingNova

You messed up and re-typed things like 22 and 23 again after 23, in case there's confusion. I'm just going in order.

I want to bump this solely because of the discussion potential, but it is also confusing with all of these matchups. Fortunately, they are just one-on-ones, so it shouldn't be too befuddling.

1. Sam. Too much explaining. I'd prefer Dean.

2. Not sure, to be honest. I'll call it a draw.

3. Azazel, probably pretty easily.

4. Azazel - with more difficulty than the last, perhaps, but not much more.

5. Lilith in a good fight.

6. Eh... Crowley, pretty easily.

7. Hmm.. good fight. Azazel might be more powerful?

8. Crowley without too much issue.

9. I'd probably go for Dick Roman, even though theoretically, Eve is more powerful. I might just call it a stalemate because neither has shown the capacity to necessarily kill the other, but it's not implausible that they could do that.

10. Stalemate, because Phoenix's powers aren't enough to match up to Eve, but Phoenix Ash kills her.

11. Dick Roman is vastly more powerful. Phoenix simply cannot defend itself from getting consumed by any Leviathan.

12. DR stomps.

13. Again, Dick Roman stomps. No demon can stand up to a Leviathan.

14, & 15. Dick Roman SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

16. The sheer numbers would make it harder, but unless they actually possess the bone, they can't really beat him because permanent Death is the only option. Dick still wins.

17. Castiel impressed me more.

18. Raphael should be more powerful. H2H - probably just a who strikes first scenario, and they win via stabbing the other with an archangel blade.

19. Michael, slightly.

20. Hmm. Lucifer is more powerful than either individually, but together... eh. They should be able to win.

21. Probably Jesse Turner. Raphael has more overall feats, and is more diverse, but even though he is extremely powerful, he hasn't really displayed the level of reality warping such as turning angels into toy figures. Holistically, I'd give it to Jesse, but in terms of overall feats, Raphael is better.

22. Gabriel has some pretty good reality warping feats (making a fake archangel blade from a soda can, creating his own world, etc.). Holistically, I'd favor Jesse, but from feats, probably Raphael.

23. I really doubt Jesse could win a single round against them both.

24. Well, Jesse needs Lucifer to have his powers. Weird fight. Lucifer should get it, though.

25. Yeah, probably Michael. Not a stomp, but likely a plain victory.

26. All four archangels at once against Jesse? Archangels SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

27. Hmm... War could win because of Famine's current condition - as far as manifestations go, Famine appears the weakest as a result of vast agricultural improvements, which have reduced the rate of famine severely. Famine could feasibly win on the account of.... better showings, for one, and being older. I know being older intrinsically means nothing, but the general rule in SN is that the older you are, the more powerful you are. Famine is, as far as can be inferred, older than War. However, Famine doesn't actually manage to beat War in that sense. I doubt an abstract entity would hunger for anything - though War could hunger for war, but Famine has no win conditions. Neither does War, so I guess it's a stalemate.

28. Well, Pestilence has good showings and all, but he can only affect humans (since they are the only beings whom have displayed a susceptibility to illness). He did affect a low-powered angel, but a depowered angel can't really compare with an abstract entity. Pestilence can't affect War - War can't really win either. Stalemate again.

29. Neither Famine nor Pestilence can do anything to the other. Logically, Famine can't devour Pestilence, and he really can't do anything else to him, and Pestilence can't afflict an abstract entity with physical illness. Again, stalemate.

30. Death stomps. He is clearly the oldest and most powerful of the Horsemen, and he actually can reap them all, especially if he has the capacity to reap God (not confirmed, of course, but it's not impossible). At least this is a stalemate, because none of the Horsemen can actually afflict Death with anything. Death isn't susceptible to any of their powers. Whereas they simply cannot defend themselves from Death reaping them, ie with his Scythe.

31. Death SLAUGHTERHOUSE. No reasoning required.

32. Jesse managed to turn a regular Castiel into a toy figure, but Soul-Gorged Castiel literally obliterated Raphael, a good match for Jesse, with a snap of his fingers. Castiel SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

33. Well, it was one snap of his fingers for Raphael's obliteration, this time it'll be two snaps. Castiel slaughterhouse again.

34 and 35. Yeah, I extremely doubt that Lucifer or Michael could destroy Raphael so easily. They might be more powerful, but Raphael is at least a good match for them. If Castiel doesn't slaughterhouse, he should at least stomp.

36. Facing them both at once still shouldn't be a real challenge. With all the millions of souls in Purgatory, as well as all the Leviathans inside him, Castiel should stomp.

37. All 4 Archangels might give Castiel momentary pause at best, but get destroyed at worse. Castiel, 10/10.

38, 39, 40 and 41. Death obliterates.

42. Death still stomps. I'm inclined to say the numbers don't matter. If Soul-Gorged Castiel was a fly to Death, then an archangel should be a worm. Four worms vs Death. Death obliterates again.

43. Already done, Death destroys him with a gesture.

44. Death considered swatting Castiel to be like swatting a fly, and logically, Death is more powerful. So I guess Death reaps "God" for 10/10.

You have too many mismatches. Better fights which you didn't consider would have been ideas such as Horsemen vs Archangels, Horsemen vs Leviathans, Archangels vs Leviathans, Eve vs varying Horsemen and Archangels individually, etc.

You didn't include several characters such as Seraph Castiel, Uriel, Zachariah, Atropos, etc. With the newer seasons, characters like Cain, Metatron, Abaddon, Naomi etc. should also be used, although understandably this couldn't have occurred this far back.

Avatar image for electricsociopath
ElectricSociopath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: No, you idiot. Death said he would "reap" God. Not kill him. Kill means take someone's life. Reap means when a person dies the reaper takes them to heaven or hell. Death cannot kill God.

God cannot be killed.

Avatar image for electricsociopath
ElectricSociopath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: No, you idiot. Death said he would "reap" God. Not kill him. Kill means take someone's life. Reap means when a person dies the reaper takes them to heaven or hell. Death cannot kill God.

God cannot be killed.

Nylz_Ber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dean with the Eye of the Tiger would pawn everyone here with his hands tied behind his back.....

starkwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) Dean Vs Sam : Sam, he's bigger, stronger, and beat Dean in a fight once before.

2)Ruby vs Meg : Meg, she's ~700 years old and outclasses Ruby.

3)Alistair vs Azazel : Azazel, he was a prince of Hell.

4)Lilith vs Azazel : Lilith, oldest and most powerful demon

5)Alistair vs Lilith: Lilith

6)Crowley( King of Hell) Vs Alistair : Alastair without even trying.

7) Crowley(KoH) vs Azazel : Azazel without even trying.

8) Crowley (KoH) Vs Lilith: Lilith without even trying.

9) Dick Roman vs Eve : Eve

10)Eve vs Phoenix : Eve.. phoenix is just a common monster.

11)Dick Roman vs Phoenix: Dick.

12) Dick Roman vs Crowley(KoH) : Dick. Crowley was terrified of the Leviathans.

13)Dick Roman vs Azazel : Now this one's interesting... could go either way. Going with Azazel I guess.

14) Dick Roman vs Alistair : Also interesting, since we know Alastair > angels. Alastair, I guess.

15) Dick Roman Vs Lilith : Lilith

16) Dick Roman vs Alistair, Lilith, Azazel, and Crowley (KoH): Demons win, no question.

17) Castiel (Normal state) Vs Balthazar (Neither one has weapons) : Castiel

18)Raphael vs Gabriel (H2H) : No way to know, Gabriel has performed more impressive feats, but he's also younger. Really no idea.

19)Michael Vs Lucifer (H2H): Michael - unquestionably the oldest and most powerful angel.

20) Lucifer vs Gabriel and Raphael (H2H) : Lucifer - he and Michael are on a whole 'nother level.

21) Jesse Turner vs Raphael(H2H) : Jesse - he could destroy the entire host of heaven (including archangels) with a single word.

22)Jesse vs Gabriel (H2H): Jesse.

23)Jesse vs Gabriel and Raphael(H2H): Jesse.

24)Jesse vs Lucifer: Jesse.

25)Jesse vs Michael: Jesse.

26)Jesse vs All 4 Archangels: Jesse.

27) War vs Famine: War.

26)War vs Pestilence : War.

27)Famine vs Pestilence : Famine.

28) War,Famine,and Pestilence vs Death : Death without even blinking.

29)Jesse Turner vs Death : Death

30) God Castiel vs Jesse Turner : Jesse.

31) God Castiel vs Raphael and Gabriel : Castiel. He effortlessly popped Raphael like a melon.

32)God Castiel vs Lucifer : Castiel.

33)God Castiel vs Michael : Castiel.

34) God Castiel vs Lucifer and Michael : Very tricky. Probably still Castiel.

35) God Castiel vs All 4 Archangels : Still probably Cas.

36)Death Vs Raphael: Death... this is like pitting a grizzly bear against a field mouse. Not even a competition.

37)Death vs Gabriel : Death.

38)Death vs Lucifer : Death.

39)Death vs Michael : Death.

40) Death vs All 4 Archangels : Death, with a single thought.

41)Death vs Jesse Turner : Death > God, so still death.

42)Death vs God Castiel : Death would spank him like a misbehaving child.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b84aca03eae8
deactivated-5b84aca03eae8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Death reaps them all.

starkwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@castiel_18: Easily. Only God and/or Amara would stand a chance against him.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Alsimmons77

@starkwood said:

1) Dean Vs Sam : Sam, he's bigger, stronger, and beat Dean in a fight once before.

2)Ruby vs Meg : Meg, she's ~700 years old and outclasses Ruby.

3)Alistair vs Azazel : Azazel, he was a prince of Hell.

4)Lilith vs Azazel : Lilith, oldest and most powerful demon

5)Alistair vs Lilith: Lilith

6)Crowley( King of Hell) Vs Alistair : Alastair without even trying.

7) Crowley(KoH) vs Azazel : Azazel without even trying.

8) Crowley (KoH) Vs Lilith: Lilith without even trying.

9) Dick Roman vs Eve : Eve

10)Eve vs Phoenix : Eve.. phoenix is just a common monster.

11)Dick Roman vs Phoenix: Dick.

12) Dick Roman vs Crowley(KoH) : Dick. Crowley was terrified of the Leviathans.

13)Dick Roman vs Azazel : Now this one's interesting... could go either way. Going with Azazel I guess.

14) Dick Roman vs Alistair : Also interesting, since we know Alastair > angels. Alastair, I guess.

15) Dick Roman Vs Lilith : Lilith

16) Dick Roman vs Alistair, Lilith, Azazel, and Crowley (KoH): Demons win, no question.

17) Castiel (Normal state) Vs Balthazar (Neither one has weapons) : Castiel

18)Raphael vs Gabriel (H2H) : No way to know, Gabriel has performed more impressive feats, but he's also younger. Really no idea.

19)Michael Vs Lucifer (H2H): Michael - unquestionably the oldest and most powerful angel.

20) Lucifer vs Gabriel and Raphael (H2H) : Lucifer - he and Michael are on a whole 'nother level.

21) Jesse Turner vs Raphael(H2H) : Jesse - he could destroy the entire host of heaven (including archangels) with a single word.

22)Jesse vs Gabriel (H2H): Jesse.

23)Jesse vs Gabriel and Raphael(H2H): Jesse.

24)Jesse vs Lucifer: Jesse.

25)Jesse vs Michael: Jesse.

26)Jesse vs All 4 Archangels: Jesse.

27) War vs Famine: War.

26)War vs Pestilence : War.

27)Famine vs Pestilence : Famine.

28) War,Famine,and Pestilence vs Death : Death without even blinking.

29)Jesse Turner vs Death : Death

30) God Castiel vs Jesse Turner : Jesse.

31) God Castiel vs Raphael and Gabriel : Castiel. He effortlessly popped Raphael like a melon.

32)God Castiel vs Lucifer : Castiel.

33)God Castiel vs Michael : Castiel.

34) God Castiel vs Lucifer and Michael : Very tricky. Probably still Castiel.

35) God Castiel vs All 4 Archangels : Still probably Cas.

36)Death Vs Raphael: Death... this is like pitting a grizzly bear against a field mouse. Not even a competition.

37)Death vs Gabriel : Death.

38)Death vs Lucifer : Death.

39)Death vs Michael : Death.

40) Death vs All 4 Archangels : Death, with a single thought.

41)Death vs Jesse Turner : Death > God, so still death.

42)Death vs God Castiel : Death would spank him like a misbehaving child.

This.

@starkwood said:

@castiel_18: Easily. Only God and/or Amara would stand a chance against him.

I think Amara is the only one who could really win.