Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By comicninjax
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

all the movie supermen vs superman prime, super boy prime and the lanterns shown in the picture.

all blood lusted

winner by death

fights takes place on a planet moving closer to the sun from earth distance and will reach the sun in 15 minutes.

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime solos.

comicninjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

D3MON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primes solo. Besides, the movie Supermen are non-factors.

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comicninjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d3mon:

@d3mon said:

seriously? reeves superman had TK he repaired a wall without touching it. he turned back time just by flying around the earth. he not only turned back time he made it so that the missile never even happen. he was at the earths core putting plates back together.

i don't know this is not a stomp.

comicninjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theking47:

@comicninjax said:

@theking47:

@theking47 said:

Prime solos.

he solos Christopher reeves superman?

Yes, and he does so without effort.

reeves superman has matter manipulate, faster flight, stronger can make duplications illusions of himself, telekinesis, and throwing S shields from his chest to trap Zod.

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d3mon:

@d3mon said:

seriously? reeves superman had TK he repaired a wall without touching it. he turned back time just by flying around the earth. he not only turned back time he made it so that the missile never even happen. he was at the earths core putting plates back together.

He repaired a wall with TK? Not really impressive at all.

Flying so fast you reverse time is not a quantifiable feat, and he wasn't going FTL in that scene because we could see him travelling around the Earth, but he wasn't doing it at 8 times a second, whereas Prime is far faster than light plus Prime also has his absurd feats, such as punching through dimensional barriers.

Also Prime moved planets easily at high speed, and has destroyed an alternate Earth with one shot, so yes, this is an absolute stomp.

Prime one shots everyone here.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 Curbstomps

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheKing47

@comicninjax said:

@theking47:

@theking47 said:

@comicninjax said:

@theking47:

@theking47 said:

Prime solos.

he solos Christopher reeves superman?

Yes, and he does so without effort.

reeves superman has matter manipulate, faster flight, stronger can make duplications illusions of himself, telekinesis, and throwing S shields from his chest to trap Zod.

I'm not actually sure if you're joking or not.

Reeve's stands no chance.

He has no matter manipulation to suggest he can do anything to Prime, he is no where near as fast as Prime, he is no where near as strong as Prime, his illusions will not help him at all here, he has no TK to suggest he can do anything to Prime, and Prime can punch out of his S shields like he punched out from the Phantom zone; with his reality breaking punches.

This is a mismatch.

Prime solos 10/10

Beerminator1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Prime and the Lanterns win. Smallville Superman is the only real factor in the Superman team, he's FTL and moved Apokolips with ease. I'd say that after a tough fight, Prime would still beat him, and the rest goes down real easy...

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 stomps

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime and the Lanterns win. Smallville Superman is the only real factor in the Superman team, he's FTL and moved Apokolips with ease. I'd say that after a tough fight, Prime would still beat him, and the rest goes down real easy...

It wouldn't be a tough fight at all, Prime would easily demolish him as well.

SV Superman has no durability feats to suggest that he can take a shot from Prime, he has only one FTL feat that I can remember, and he only actually went slightly FTL in that feat, and moving Apocalypse is literally his only worthy strength feat.

Let's make it clear that destroying a planet > moving a planet, and Prime has done both, except Prime moved Planets with ease at super high speeds.

comicninjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theking47:

@comicninjax said:

@d3mon:

@d3mon said:

Flying so fast you reverse time is not a quantifiable feat, and he wasn't going FTL in that scene because we could see him travelling around the Earth, but he wasn't doing it at 8 times a second, whereas Prime is far faster than light plus Prime also has his absurd feats, such as punching through dimensional barriers.

Also Prime moved planets easily at high speed, and has destroyed an alternate Earth with one shot, so yes, this is an absolute stomp.

punching through a dimensional barrier is not a strength feat. its like punching throuch spiritual consciousness. dimensional barrier is not a real solid thing like a solid wall. prime gets maind raped with tp and chaged into a cup by reeves. how do they beat a man who can do this. http://youtu.be/DfwHe0NqVvY

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime

comicninjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you guys are underrating reeves here i think he can take both primes.

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheKing47

@theking47:

@theking47 said:

@comicninjax said:

@d3mon:

@d3mon said:

punching through a dimensional barrier is not a strength feat. its like punching throuch spiritual consciousness. dimensional barrier is not a real solid thing like a solid wall. prime gets maind raped with tp and chaged into a cup by reeves. how do they beat a man who can do this. http://youtu.be/DfwHe0NqVvY

I didn't say it was a strength feat (although it's pretty obvious that it's meant to be one), I only used it as a means to escape the S shield.

When has Reeves shown TP?

When has Reeves shown matter manipulation?

What exactly is that scan supposed to show that suggests that he can fight anyone on team?

Don't expect another reply, this is so obvious that I feel like an idiot for even trying to debate it.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Stormdriven
Henry's muscles solo
Henry's muscles solo

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hulkman123

Spite.

Either prime could easily solo, but 2 at the same time with a bunch of GL's curbstomp.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d3mon:

@d3mon said:

reeve's superman was an idiot. if he would have went back further, he could have stopped both missiles. I give it to the comic guys.

comicninjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theking47:

@comicninjax said:

@theking47:

@theking47 said:

@comicninjax said:

@d3mon:

@d3mon said:

I didn't say it was a strength feat (although it's pretty obvious that it's meant to be one), I only used it as a means to escape the S shield.

When has Reeves shown TP?

When has Reeves shown matter manipulation?

What exactly is that scan supposed to show that suggests that he can fight anyone on team?

Don't expect another reply, this is so obvious that I feel like an idiot for even trying to debate it.

"excellent" in mr burns voice.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By eternityx

@comicninjax:

Against Superboy Prime it would be a mismatch.

Against Superman Prime it would be spite.

Against both a the same time it would be an epic rapestompmismatchspite.

However for this situation, there is no word to describe it.

Team 2 10^10/10

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beerminator1 said:

SV Superman has no durability feats to suggest that he can take a shot from Prime, he has only one FTL feat that I can remember, and he only actually went slightly FTL in that feat, and moving Apocalypse is literally his only worthy strength feat.

Let's make it clear that destroying a planet > moving a planet, and Prime has done both, except Prime moved Planets with ease at super high speeds.

Alright; I'm going to play Devil's advocate here.

Smallville Superman has an insane healing factor which could give him the edge.

More importantly there's no evidence Superman Prime can actually kill Smallville Superman. There's no evidence Smallville Superman can actually be killed by physical force. His healing factor is just too insane that it's actually a legitimate question. Taking away his powers and shooting him couldn't do it; he still somehow retained his healing factor and just needed to be closer to the sun. And even kryptonite; his weakness couldn't kill him. He had kryptonite in his body; and when he "died" his body neutralized the kryptonite and healed him.
Combine that with Jor-El who has proven capable and willing to make sure Clark never actually dies (Giving Jonathon the power to heal Clark, giving Lionel the power to heal Clark).
He has visions of the future, and he has a time travel ring.
In addition to that Smallville SUperman has a GL Power Ring, and Speedforce suit that allows him to move fast enough to fight Black Flash.

So you have a Superman who is as fast as the Flash, has a GL Ring, is considered indestructible even to nukes and even tanked the Monitor's attacks and ship's destruction /attack (which has destroyed multiple earths in other realities), who's healing factor is so insane he can heal from death, has a time travel ring, and who can be resurrected at will by his dead father.

I'm honestly not sure anything can actually kill Smallville Superman; he's too protected.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpottage said:

@theking47 said:

@beerminator1 said:

Alright; I'm going to play Devil's advocate here.

Smallville Superman has an insane healing factor which could give him the edge.

More importantly there's no evidence Superman Prime can actually kill Smallville Superman. There's no evidence Smallville Superman can actually be killed by physical force. His healing factor is just too insane that it's actually a legitimate question. Taking away his powers and shooting him couldn't do it; he still somehow retained his healing factor and just needed to be closer to the sun. And even kryptonite; his weakness couldn't kill him. He had kryptonite in his body; and when he "died" his body neutralized the kryptonite and healed him.

Combine that with Jor-El who has proven capable and willing to make sure Clark never actually dies (Giving Jonathon the power to heal Clark, giving Lionel the power to heal Clark).

He has visions of the future, and he has a time travel ring.

In addition to that Smallville SUperman has a GL Power Ring, and Speedforce suit that allows him to move fast enough to fight Black Flash.

So you have a Superman who is as fast as the Flash, has a GL Ring, is considered indestructible even to nukes and even tanked the Monitor's attacks and ship's destruction /attack (which has destroyed multiple earths in other realities), who's healing factor is so insane he can heal from death, has a time travel ring, and who can be resurrected at will by his dead father.

I'm honestly not sure anything can actually kill Smallville Superman; he's too protected.

He doesn't have the ring anymore and the Speed Suit was a one time thing to fight the Black Flash and needed prep to get it. Something he doesn't have here.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hal solos

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

He didn't lose the suit though; he could still use it theoretically. And it would take no time for him to grab it and put it on.
As for the ring; true, he gave the GL ring back. But he can just kill one of the GL's in the picture and take theirs if needed; the point is he's proven he's capable of using the ring.

The bigger issue is still his healing factor. And since he could last 15 minutes even without the extra's; I'm not sure you can honestly say he's capable of being killed. After 15 minutes he's inside the sun; which is supposed to make his powers go out of control.. That's a power-up to a healing factor that's already powerful enough to negate his greatest weakness and heal him from death.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpottage said:

@dondave:

He didn't lose the suit though; he could still use it theoretically. And it would take no time for him to grab it and put it on.

As for the ring; true, he gave the GL ring back. But he can just kill one of the GL's in the picture and take theirs if needed; the point is he's proven he's capable of using the ring.

The bigger issue is still his healing factor. And since he could last 15 minutes even without the extra's; I'm not sure you can honestly say he's capable of being killed. After 15 minutes he's inside the sun; which is supposed to make his powers go out of control.. That's a power-up to a healing factor that's already powerful enough to negate his greatest weakness and heal him from death.

Smallville Superman isn't beating any of the Green Lanterns.

He not going to be able heal if any of the Lantern's shoot a large hole in his body.

The opposite is true. In his second fight with Doomsday he went to the Sun and it nearly killed him. In a fight that's getting closer to the Sun he would most likely fly away than stay and die in the sun. He's definitely not going to try sundipping,

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@rpottage said:

@dondave:

Smallville Superman isn't beating any of the Green Lanterns.

He not going to be able heal if any of the Lantern's shoot a large hole in his body.

The opposite is true. In his second fight with Doomsday he went to the Sun and it nearly killed him. In a fight that's getting closer to the Sun he would most likely fly away than stay and die in the sun. He's definitely not going to try sundipping,

And how often have the Lanterns shown superior force to a Monitor and superior durability to Doomsday?
Seriously? He was cut, stabbed with Blue Kryptonite, and jumped off a building. He healed.
He was poisoned with Green Kryptonite. His healing factor neutralized it and healed him. Twice he was shot with no powers; he healed. Impaled through the chest; healed. Being disintegrated by touch; healed through it. You've no evidence they can even "shoot a large hole in his body" and no evidence that he can't heal from that when he's healed from far worse (yeah, having what is literally liquid kryptonite in your body and healing not only from it but healing it itself so that it no longer harms you; that's far worse).

No it didn't. He didn't nearly die from being near the sun. He was helped to prevent from going into it because at that point he didn't believe he'd be able to escape the Sun's gravity; their plan for stopping Doomsday. And it's later stated by Hamilton that if he were to go into the sun it's not that it would kill him; it would make his powers go out of control (I.E. supercharge them so even he can't handle them). In fact the Speed Suit was based on the idea of sending him into the Sun in the first place; and it's been shown that being closer to the sun make him more powerful, one of the reasons he spends so much time in space.

HellBlazing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Having both Superboy and Superman prime is a little too much, my friend.