#1 Posted by lordraiden (7173 posts) - - Show Bio


This is gonna be the Superman/Thor Tower, the blond and blue express,  where they go through and fight two opponents after each level! They have an hours rest after each round and catch some sun to replenish themselves! Superman is at his current level with all his powers, Thor is in classic mode, with all his powers and Mjolnir, and has given Superman control/permission of Mjolnir if he gets taken out or needs help! I'll give it 1-2 days on each fight before I tally up!  All battles take place on a non populated planet, so it's just the combatants and no holding back on any sides!

                               



Round 1:

They take on the might of....

                    

General Zod                                                                                            Beta Ray Bill



#2 Posted by lordraiden (7173 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, no one wanted to ride the train :-(

#3 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

So it's 2 on 2 then.

Well if this was the latest version of Zod, I will say that Superman and Thor win.
Thor and BRB are pretty much the same in all physical abilities and although Thor might have a slight edge on skill using Mjolnir vs BRB using Stormbreaker. They are so close it could go eitherway, and luck might help decide the victor between these 2.

Although Zod is pretty much equal to Superman in abilities, he has not had as much Yellow Sun exposure as Superman and in a battle of this magnitude, he might see some lowering of abilities. I think overall that Superman can take Zod. he has greater familiarity with his powers and their application.

When Superman finally puts the finishing touches to Zod, he can help Thor finish off BRB.

So Superman and Thor for the win.

#4 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"So it's 2 on 2 then.

Well if this was the latest version of Zod, I will say that Superman and Thor win.
Thor and BRB are pretty much the same in all physical abilities and although Thor might have a slight edge on skill using Mjolnir vs BRB using Stormbreaker. They are so close it could go eitherway, and luck might help decide the victor between these 2.

Although Zod is pretty much equal to Superman in abilities, he has not had as much Yellow Sun exposure as Superman and in a battle of this magnitude, he might see some lowering of abilities. I think overall that Superman can take Zod. he has greater familiarity with his powers and their application.

When Superman finally puts the finishing touches to Zod, he can help Thor finish off BRB.

So Superman and Thor for the win.

"
I concur
#5 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

superman and thor.

yay they finally team up,insted of fighting lol

#6 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Well this is pretty different. Beta ray bill may be stronger then Thor so he could probably take him out. Zod can't beat superman which would lead him to have to fight BRB. BRB can pretty much eat all of supermans hits. Team Two could this this due to BRB.

#7 Posted by lordraiden (7173 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, so far we have four for the blue and blond freight train and one for BRB and Zod, I'm going for Blue and Blond, if you read up on Creators reasons, also cause I place Superman above Zod and although they are around the same but BRB can be ruthless, he's still not a god and doesn't wheel the same potentiel as Thor, and will go down to him in the end, so:

Team Blue and Gold: 4 (creator, T.J. Mags, LR, meteorite)

Team Kneel b4 & BRB: 1 (Zee, the lone gunman, so far)

I'll tally it up tonight and post the next two contestents :-)

#8 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman and Thor win next battle for superman and thor.

#9 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

You can't say Beta ray bill doesn't have the same potentional as Thor when he's beaten Thor twice. Thor only beat him twice in warriors madness.

#10 Posted by lordraiden (7173 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"

You can't say Beta ray bill doesn't have the same potentional as Thor when he's beaten Thor twice. Thor only beat him twice in warriors madness.

"

Well, I believe he does, and in the end, BRB isn't a God! That's why Thor is king of Asguard and has the Thorforce these days, hence my earlier statement!
#11 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"zee crusher said:
"

You can't say Beta ray bill doesn't have the same potentional as Thor when he's beaten Thor twice. Thor only beat him twice in warriors madness.

"

Well, I believe he does, and in the end, BRB isn't a God! That's why Thor is king of Asguard and has the Thorforce these days, hence my earlier statement! "
BRB isn't a god but he's godly. He has godly stamina an strength. Thor may be king of asgard but still which version of Thor are we using? Why would you bring in the Thor force? BRB entire galaxy was destroyed how do you expect him to gain any force? Either way he couldn't but still you can't gain anything from a dead galaxy.
#12 Posted by lordraiden (7173 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"lordraiden said:
"zee crusher said:
"

You can't say Beta ray bill doesn't have the same potentional as Thor when he's beaten Thor twice. Thor only beat him twice in warriors madness.

"

Well, I believe he does, and in the end, BRB isn't a God! That's why Thor is king of Asguard and has the Thorforce these days, hence my earlier statement! "
BRB isn't a god but he's godly. He has godly stamina an strength. Thor may be king of asgard but still which version of Thor are we using? Why would you bring in the Thor force? BRB entire galaxy was destroyed how do you expect him to gain any force? Either way he couldn't but still you can't gain anything from a dead galaxy.
"

I havn't brought in the Thorforce, it was stated in the battle thread that's it's classic Thor, my statement was in response to yours about BRB and Thor's potentiels, it had nothing to do with this battle, but the potentiel and characters of Thor and BRB! Even without the Thorforce these days, Thor has been amped, what with using more of his heritage powers and all, and he hasn't had a run in or fought BRB recently, so it's hard to gage a battle that was done years ago when Thor is not the same person these days! Anyway, moving on to the battle!
#13 Posted by lordraiden (7173 posts) - - Show Bio

O.K. The blonde and blue express have triumphed over the aline who likes people to kneel before him and  BRB, the hammer brother!

Blonde & Blue = 5

Zod & BRB = 1 

So, back to the battle,  they catch a break for an hour and superman flies up and catches some rays of sunlight and Thor powers up in asguard for the hour for the next battle. next up:

   
Mongul (current with Sinestro ring)             Mr Majestic (standard, no god modes or such)

This battle takes place at the crunch just after the Annihilation wave hit, so it's all desolated and no one's holding back!

#14 Posted by F-Man (37 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Thor could beat Mongul and Superman would beat Mr. Mejestic. One god blast from Thor would probably break through a Sinestro ring force field and might kill Mongul.

#15 Posted by lordraiden (7173 posts) - - Show Bio

So far, that's one for the blue and blonde freight train! I'm gonna add in my two cents worth, and got with superman and Thor! Mongul w/ring means he can hang with Superman now, only longer than before, not enough for an actual win! So, superman jumps in to give his blonde buddy a hand after he dispatches Mongul, only to find Thor waiting for Kal to take a breather before waiting for the next round, after he's dispatched Maj in a godly manner :-)

Blue and Blonde = 2

M & M = 0

will be back tomorrow to see how this one pans out and tally up before I move onto the next battle!

#16 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Band B

#17 Posted by lordraiden (7173 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue ann Blonde = 3

M & M = 0

No one else gonna stick up for the M & M team? will come back tonight an move on to the next opponents!

#18 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

is this current thor ?

#19 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio

M and M.

#20 Posted by lordraiden (7173 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"M and M."

Who, there's one for M & M:

So far it's 3-1 against M & M!
#21 Posted by lordraiden (7173 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I'll lay this one to rest, doesn't seem to be getting much response, unfortunately :-(

#22 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey give me a chance. Sorry for the late response.

I think that M and M can win this one.

#23 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

well i think Mr.Majestic,will give some problems

m and m

#24 Posted by lordraiden (7173 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"

Hey give me a chance. Sorry for the late response.

I think that M and M can win this one.

"

Apologies, I guess I should learn to hold my breath :-)  Alrighty then, looks like it's even'd it'self out to 3 all! What's your basis for the their win, Creator?
#25 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

I do actually think that Majestic can take Superman. Putting all the god stuff aside for Majestic, I think that his baseline stats are at least equal to Superman's and he has on top of that some minor mental abilities, is a fully trained warlord for hand to hand fighting and he knows Superman has weaknesses.

Mongul, especially with the ring, can contain Thor / keep him engaged until Majestic wins out over Supes and then it is two on one.
For those people who think that this feat is beyond Mogul, please review him closely.
This is a being with strength sufficient to hurt Superman, to actually engage Superman in hand to hand combat (so some level of enhnaced speed there), is durable enough to withstand attacks from Superman, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern. He can project energy beasm (with out the ring) than can send Superman reeling. Finally he is quite bright and very bloodthirsty in his attacks and so is perfectly situated to make the most out of his power ring (he enjoys bringing fear).