Superman,Supreme vs King Hyperion,Black Adam

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Spartan101

Fight takes place in london,no morals,all bloodlusted.

,,,,,,vs,,,,,

Avatar image for cozy_da_djed_eye
Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

I'm gonna go for team 2 here. Mainly because Black Adam was endowed with the power of the Egyptian gods (shown below).

Shu = Stamina

Heru = Speed

Amen = Strength

Zehuti = Wisdom

Aten = Power

Mehun = Courage

I know that most people here base their input on displays of "feats" within comics but I'm strictly goin off of what I know about the Egyptian deities.

These Egyptian Neteru that BA inherited his powers from, represented more than 1 power or aspect of power. At least in real tales of mythology.

So Black Adam didn't even need to be endowed with the powers of all of them. He only needed one, namely Heru/Horus, or even better, Zehuti/Thoth.

Horus represents insurmountable "will" and if u think about it, in a way, nothing is stronger than "will". After all, the Green Lanterns base their powers off of "will" don't they?

Anyway, "will" can be interpreted as durability, strength and power.

With that said, Horus was just as strong, if not stronger, than Supes.

Moving on to Zehuti, he was generally more known as a wisdom/speed type.

His other name is "Thoth" which is prolly where the word "thought" comes from, and nothing is faster than the speed of a thought.

But really tho, Thoth encompassed the entire range of powers. He was the creator of Alchemy in real tales of mythology. If ur not sure what alchemy is it's all about powers. Every kind.

Fun Fact: Heru was able to absorb energy from the sun, a power that the writers of Superman have stolen.

If BA is portrayed accurately, then a sun charged supe wouldn't help either because, again, Horus is the original sun charger and BA has his powers.

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Spartan101

@CozyDaPrynce: hey impressive!

Avatar image for cozy_da_djed_eye
Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

@Spartan101: Thank u :D No disrespect to Supe or his fans tho I just had to point that out.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By czarny_samael666

Team 1. 

No morals - Superman speedblitzes Team 2.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jeanroygrant

Team 1

Postacrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Postacrat

Team 1, if it was Captain Marvel in the place of black atom or even in the place of King Hyperion it could be more of a toss up. However since Superman was not as weak to magic anymore, even though he never was he is just not invincible to it like regular physical force I think this makes this a fair victory for team 1 via superior strength and Speed.

Kaden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@postacrat: king hyperion is far stronger than superman and black adam is just a little bit