#1 Posted by BROLY2 (168 posts) - - Show Bio

GOKU BEATS HIM ANYFUC^WHERE

#2 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Aaaaand your trippin.

#3 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah we have had this dicussion beofre, just flip through the battles list until you see it Broly, er I mean, Gogeta. Supes owns his @$$.

#4 Posted by BROLY2 (168 posts) - - Show Bio

MORE LIE SUPES GETS OWNED LIKE HE DID IN THE WIZARD MAGAZINE AND WHOS BROLY? BROLY WILL KICK ANYONES ASS ACROSS THE STREET!

#5 Posted by BROLY2 (168 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Aaaaand your trippin."

WHAT DO SAY?

#6 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotteta says:

"MORE LIE SUPES GETS OWNED LIKE HE DID IN THE WIZARD MAGAZINE AND WHOS BROLY? BROLY WILL KICK ANYONES ASS ACROSS THE STREET!"

Supes uses T- Vo and wipes Goku's memory to back when he was a new born. Goku ends up deficationg himelf and dying of starvation since he can't remember how to feed himself. This take less time for Supes to do that it take Goku to tell his feet or arms to move so that he can attack. Congrats I made this quick and short so that I would not risk losing your attention.

#7 Posted by BROLY2 (168 posts) - - Show Bio

MAKING SH!+ UP!

#8 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope. Torque Voism is a technique Supes used on Imperiallax in the comics. It's an ancient Kryptonian battle techniques that uses the mind to attack (ie- psychic attacks) and since Goku isn't a telepath he can't defend against it, so Supes does like I said and pwns on Goku all night.

#9 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh great I love it when theres argument!

#10 Posted by never give up (9635 posts) - - Show Bio

superman