#1 Edited by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins. Random Encounter. Fight takes place in smallville(end of smallvilel version where clarke turns superman)

The suit at last...

vs

#2 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

c'mo ppl

#3 Posted by Hyperlight (6163 posts) - - Show Bio

hahaha clark wins

#4 Posted by Wonderbrezzy (221 posts) - - Show Bio

This superman is pretty powerful, i say he reverts hulk back to banner, when the hulk fell to earth that impact turned him back to Bruce in the movie  if  supes, super slams into him or takes him for a ride like that  it'll be a win for Superman

#5 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hyperlight said:

hahaha clark wins

@Wonderbrezzy said:

This superman is pretty powerful, i say he reverts hulk back to banner, when the hulk fell to earth that impact turned him back to Bruce in the movie if supes, super slams into him or takes him for a ride like that it'll be a win for Superman
#6 Posted by INLIFE (1600 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark Wins.

That is all there is to really say.....

#7 Posted by X_insignia1 (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

terrible thread, Clark stomps

#8 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless I'm very much mistaken, wasn't Clark able to go from the Daily Globe in Kent mode, change clothes, and run across the city to catch a bullet that had already been fired at Green Arrow from about five to ten feet away?

I really like Avengers Hulk, but I DON'T like his odds against that speed. Let alone Clark's myriad other abilities.

#9 Edited by Kellar21 (444 posts) - - Show Bio

This Clark here is known for blitizing I don't think Hulk could hit him if he don't want to be hit.He has many speed and strength feats.I think he can win.