#1 Posted by lordraiden (7466 posts) - - Show Bio
 SupermanMajestic
Captain Marvel (billy batson)

vs

Fight takes place at the crunch! It's current Superman, Majestic, Silver Surfer and Beta Ray Bill and classic Captain Marvel aka Billy Batson and Wendell Vaughan as Quasar! Who's last man/men standing and which side takes it in the end?
#2 Posted by King Saturn (224505 posts) - - Show Bio
I think team DC wins here. Majestic can beat anyone of the Marvel team and Superman and Captain Marvel could handle Quasar and Beta Ray Bill
#3 Posted by lordraiden (7466 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"I think team DC wins here. Majestic can beat anyone of the Marvel team and Superman and Captain Marvel could handle Quasar and Beta Ray Bill"

Majestic can handle any one of the the marvel team? Gotta love the Majestic love around here :-) I'm sure he'll be taking out Eternity himself soon!
#4 Posted by King Saturn (224505 posts) - - Show Bio
Majestic' strength and speed level far exceeds Quasar and Beta Ray Bill level... the only real threat for Majestic here is Silver Surfer
#5 Posted by lordraiden (7466 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Majestic' strength and speed level far exceeds Quasar and Beta Ray Bill level... the only real threat for Majestic here is Silver Surfer"

I believe BRB will be a handfull for Maj! Current SS, I believe is quite above Maj! Quasars shields are second to none!
#6 Posted by King Saturn (224505 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"Majestic' strength and speed level far exceeds Quasar and Beta Ray Bill level... the only real threat for Majestic here is Silver Surfer"

I believe BRB will be a handfull for Maj! Current SS, I believe is quite above Maj! Quasars shields are second to none!"
I dont know man. I have never seen BRB or SS toss a planet like a Softball and I have never seen BRB travel beyond light speed either...
#7 Posted by lordraiden (7466 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:

I believe BRB will be a handfull for Maj! Current SS, I believe is quite above Maj! Quasars shields are second to none!"
I dont know man. I have never seen BRB or SS toss a planet like a Softball and I have never seen BRB travel beyond light speed either..."

??? o.k. then you need to read some more on your throne room, King! None of what you've just stated makes any case for Maj, and current SS, as you know, has been upgraded a fair bit in power, and I believe trumps anything Maj can do, SS won't even have to get physical, and your not seriously suggesting that Maj is faster than SS???
#8 Posted by lordraiden (7466 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:

I dont know man. I have never seen BRB or SS toss a planet like a Softball and I have never seen BRB travel beyond light speed either..."

SS don't need to toss planets, as I stated previously, his power can trump anything Maj can do, and that includes destroying a planet! P.S. I fail to see the significance comparing someone "throwing a planet" how that helps or fairs in an actuall fight? It's like saying a football player can kick the ball out of the stadium so he must be powerfull therefore he can take out a wrestler or boxer! Planets don't fight back or have abstract powers!
#9 Posted by King Saturn (224505 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:

??? o.k. then you need to read some more on your throne room, King! None of what you've just stated makes any case for Maj, and current SS, as you know, has been upgraded a fair bit in power, and I believe trumps anything Maj can do, SS won't even have to get physical, and your not seriously suggesting that Maj is faster than SS???"
I know Surfer has been upgraded a bit... but if Majestic is in God Mode... he should be able to handle Silver Surfer... and didnt Nova beat up Silver Surfer after the Surfer was given a power upgrade ? If that be the case why cant Majestic handle him ? 
#10 Posted by lordraiden (7466 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:

??? o.k. then you need to read some more on your throne room, King! None of what you've just stated makes any case for Maj, and current SS, as you know, has been upgraded a fair bit in power, and I believe trumps anything Maj can do, SS won't even have to get physical, and your not seriously suggesting that Maj is faster than SS???"
I know Surfer has been upgraded a bit... but if Majestic is in God Mode... he should be able to handle Silver Surfer... and didnt Nova beat up Silver Surfer after the Surfer was given a power upgrade ? If that be the case why cant Majestic handle him ? "

God mode??? where did that come from? reread the battle thread! and even if he is in God Mode, considering SS did well enough against Tenebrious and Aegis, I doubt he loses automatically! and no, it was quite the opposite, Nova, at full power with the worldmind and all the nova corpse at his disposal, wasn't even close to SS, SS basically told him to beat it before he and his master gets PI$$ed, Nova is low end herald level!
#11 Posted by King Saturn (224505 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:

I know Surfer has been upgraded a bit... but if Majestic is in God Mode... he should be able to handle Silver Surfer... and didnt Nova beat up Silver Surfer after the Surfer was given a power upgrade ? If that be the case why cant Majestic handle him ? "

God mode??? where did that come from? reread the battle thread! and even if he is in God Mode, considering SS did well enough against Tenebrious and Aegis, I doubt he loses automatically! and no, it was quite the opposite, Nova, at full power with the worldmind and all the nova corpse at his disposal, wasn't even close to SS, SS basically told him to beat it before he and his master gets PI$$ed, Nova is low end herald level!"
God Mode for Majestic was simply a suggestion at this point... cause I was in a corner... but I think you maybe right here.  Majestic doesnt have great wide range attacks like the Silver Surfer does
#12 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

I knew this would end up Maj vs SS (one of a few fights I'd love to see written well regardless of the victor). I still think nothing of the "power up" Silver Surfer got since there's no actual increase in what he's been shown to do. Surfer has various tricks he can do with the Power Cosmic, like matter manipulation which people like (though Maj has had his matter manipulated before and undid it in seconds with no outside help) and energy manipulation. I do think it's kinda lame to put 3 flying bricks against 3 energy manipulators next to an incredibly potent deposit of energy, but I'll try to use it. I think Maj is smart and fast (best feat I've had shown to me for Surfer's reaction time was nanoseconds and he was just breaking an object in that time while Maj has researched and built a complex machine in nanoseconds) enough to figure out that throwing Surfer in the Crunch would jack him up. If Maj really went "God Mode" (since someone else mentioned it) and tapped his reality warping powers his thoughts become reality and he has power over everything in the cosmos. Supes beats Horseface for the same reasons he can beat Thor (find the threads, I don't feel like talking about it) and I'll admit I don't know much about Quasar, but if he's like the chick with the bands in GotG then he's got normal human reactions which won't help him against Captain Marvel or Superman and they could beat him before he got ready to fight either of them.

A lot of Majestic stuff recently. Hate these phases.

#13 Posted by lordraiden (7466 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"I knew this would end up Maj vs SS (one of a few fights I'd love to see written well regardless of the victor). I still think nothing of the "power up" Silver Surfer got since there's no actual increase in what he's been shown to do. Surfer has various tricks he can do with the Power Cosmic, like matter manipulation which people like (though Maj has had his matter manipulated before and undid it in seconds with no outside help) and energy manipulation. I do think it's kinda lame to put 3 flying bricks against 3 energy manipulators next to an incredibly potent deposit of energy, but I'll try to use it. I think Maj is smart and fast (best feat I've had shown to me for Surfer's reaction time was nanoseconds and he was just breaking an object in that time while Maj has researched and built a complex machine in nanoseconds) enough to figure out that throwing Surfer in the Crunch would jack him up. If Maj really went "God Mode" (since someone else mentioned it) and tapped his reality warping powers his thoughts become reality and he has power over everything in the cosmos. Supes beats Horseface for the same reasons he can beat Thor (find the threads, I don't feel like talking about it) and I'll admit I don't know much about Quasar, but if he's like the chick with the bands in GotG then he's got normal human reactions which won't help him against Captain Marvel or Superman and they could beat him before he got ready to fight either of them.

A lot of Majestic stuff recently. Hate these phases.
"

That's what I like to hear, Bucky! I like putting people on their thinking toes! Well done! Credible come back!
#14 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks.

#15 Posted by lordraiden (7466 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"Thanks."

No probs, that was earned, as are most of yours!
#16 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

In my opinion:
BRB beats Supes because of magic. I know there are many of you that think Superman could beat Thor
 but I simply disagree.
Quasar can stalemate CM.
But from what I've seen Majestic could beat SS which is the major fight here.
Overall DC wins but barely

#17 Posted by lordraiden (7466 posts) - - Show Bio
Scarlet Thor said:
"In my opinion:
BRB beats Supes because of magic. I know there are many of you that think Superman could beat Thor
 but I simply disagree.
Quasar can stalemate CM.
But from what I've seen Majestic could beat SS which is the major fight here.
Overall DC wins but barely
"

Maj beats current SS???