• 59 results
#1 Posted by Big_Nasty (342 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt that Superman has ever pick up a colt 45 but I wonder; who will be the last one standing if the four had a beer drinking contest.Buy the way this is Marvel's hercules not Dc.

#2 Posted by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor stomps

#3 Edited by maesterwar (28 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it would come down to Thor & Hercules. With Hercules being the eventual victor.

#4 Posted by XImpossibruX (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

Hercules

Superman

Hulk (Depends on if he gets relaxed on alcohol or turns into an angry drunk)

#5 Posted by Blacklightning13 (916 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman or Hulk probably. But they should all be able to drink for nearly forever. They all posses a near immunity to poisons and drugs.

Superman is pretty much immune I think, Hulk has the strongest Healing factor which will mean he can heal from the effects faster then he can drink it.

#6 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@maesterwar said:

I think it would come down to Thor & Hercules. With Hercules being the eventual victor.

This

#7 Posted by crabtree (1619 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk wins.

#8 Posted by Soul_Rebel (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulks HF and adaptibility wins this for him, though this is a great thread. Very debatable.

#9 Posted by Immortal777 (6858 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman can't get drunk for various reasons

Hulk has his HF

Not sure who wins but it's between these two

#10 Posted by TheMinister (1131 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

Hulk

Hercules

Thor

#11 Posted by Libertyprime (1384 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk because he has the biggest organs out of everybody not to mention the healing factor that will make him immune to getting drunk.

#12 Posted by Pokeysteve (8020 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman should be immune to getting drunk as well and has just as good a healing factor. They could both probably drink forever.

But Hulk wins via BFR. Superman hears a kitty in a tree 11 miles away and leaves to save it.

#13 Edited by AverageKoala (238 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America cant get drunk because of his physiology so it would stand to reason none of these guys could either, that means theyd just drink until they're full so id have to say hulk since hes the biggest.

#14 Posted by OneeyedMonster (29 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder who's going to pick up the tab on all these beers these guys are going to drink.

#15 Posted by BatWatch (2364 posts) - - Show Bio

Just based on cultural stereotypes, I'm going with the Norse god.

#16 Posted by jobiwankenobi (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

Who has the biggest liver?????????????? Who's liver is the most durable?????????????????? Who's can heal fastest???????????? Which of these overall matters the most?????????????

Hulk

Superman

Hulk

Idk

Result: Hulk

#17 Posted by Supermansito (196 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheMinister said:

Superman

Hulk

Hercules

Thor

#18 Posted by Floopay (8598 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules, he's actually notorious for his drinking, and already outdrank Thor I believe.

@SpideyPresence said:

@maesterwar said:

This

Hercules

Thor

Superman or Hulk

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#19 Posted by jobiwankenobi (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: So Deadpool beats Thor!?

#20 Posted by Floopay (8598 posts) - - Show Bio

@jobiwankenobi said:

@Floopay: So Deadpool beats Thor!?

He has a healing factor that lets him beat Thor. Though I think he has been drunk before, maybe he just paces himself better :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#21 Posted by jobiwankenobi (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: Hmmmm... I figured it had something to do with HF.

#22 Posted by Saren (25272 posts) - - Show Bio

Comes down to Supes and Hulk, because Thor and Herc can actually get drunk while the other two usually can't. I don't remember any particular instances for Superman in this regard, but Power Girl has said that her Kryptonian metabolism prevents her from getting drunk to the point where she needed to drink large quantities of a Vuldarian rocket-fuel just to get a little tipsy, so Superman probably has that going for him, only.....better.

#23 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

Hercules, he's actually notorious for his drinking, and already outdrank Thor I believe.

@SpideyPresence said:

@maesterwar said:

This

Hercules

Thor

Superman or Hulk

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

This

#24 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@Eternal19 said:

Thor stomps

#25 Posted by othus12 (211 posts) - - Show Bio

hercules wins,supes wouldnt like alcohol,even if he cant get drunk he can get disgusted by its taste.

#26 Posted by Mr_Winchester (702 posts) - - Show Bio
@jobiwankenobi said:

Who has the biggest liver?????????????? Who's liver is the most durable?????????????????? Who's can heal fastest???????????? Which of these overall matters the most?????????????

Hulk

Superman

Hulk

Idk

Result: Hulk

This. Makes the most sense.
#27 Posted by Malevolent1 (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

Thor

Hercules

Superman

Hulk (Depends on if he gets relaxed on alcohol or turns into an angry drunk)

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

This for the win.

#28 Posted by blackpanther1 (87 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules, Lol bet superman has never tasted beer before

#29 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are people saying Superman or Hulk. People say Superman for anything...SMH. This goes to the Demi God Of Strength Hercules. He is known for being the best of the best at tolerating Beer.

1. Hercules
  2. Thor
  3. Hulk
  4. Superman
#30 Edited by Bane_of_sith (2780 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules and Thor get drunk,,it's impossible for hulk to get drunk as his liver and blood will purge any alcohol immediately,,don't mean to bump such an old thread but when I found this I was perplexed by how many people think hulk could possibly lose this

#31 Posted by Cgoodness (3872 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor is immune to alcohol...and I think Hercules also

#32 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2780 posts) - - Show Bio

I've seen pics of Hercules and Thor getting drunk though?

#33 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins he can't get drunk unless he's banner,fixit use to drink people under the table, I'm pretty sure I remember superman being drunk before, and I know herc has been, not sure about Thor though.

#34 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2780 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor's invulnerability grants him immunity to human poisons, and disease and his metabolism is said to prevent him from getting drunk but I could swear I've seen Hercules and Thor getting drunk together

#35 Edited by New_World_Order (12471 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules=Thor>>>>>>>>Hulk>> Superman

#36 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2780 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by comic_book_fan (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk on whiskey would be fucking scary.

but herc wins.

#38 Edited by Bane_of_sith (2780 posts) - - Show Bio

Are people forgetting hulks abilities? Alcohol would have ZERO effect on him.

Hulk can instantly renew and augment the atomic-molecular structure of the most basic biological component, the DNA/amino acids, from which all the various uniquely tasked proteins, categorized by cell type and multiplied into tissues and organs, are formed. Not to mention his adaptation abilities

#39 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk will regen/adapt.

#40 Posted by Perethorn (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Thor

2. Hercules

3. Hulk

4. Superman

#41 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2780 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone please state how Thor or Hercules will beat hulk instead of just making a list? As I previously stated Are people forgetting hulks abilities? Alcohol would have ZERO effect on him.

Hulk can instantly renew and augment the atomic-molecular structure of the most basic biological component, the DNA/amino acids, from which all the various uniquely tasked proteins, categorized by cell type and multiplied into tissues and organs, are formed. Not to mention his adaptation abilities

#42 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone please state how Thor or Hercules will beat hulk instead of just making a list? As I previously stated Are people forgetting hulks abilities? Alcohol would have ZERO effect on him.

Trust me I'm with you. I'm really shaking my head over here that people think Hulk would EVER get drunk. Alcohol is a poison, he'd instantly adapt and regenerate.

#43 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

People better hope hulk can't get drunk he might get pissed off and destroy everything

#44 Edited by New_World_Order (12471 posts) - - Show Bio

@bane_of_sith: I've never seen Hulk drink before, and Thor and Hercules always drink and have done so after every adventure. Hercules has drank the finest mead in the universe, although he was knocked out he's still done it. If you've read Thor's apperance throughout god of thunder you would see that he asks for mead almost every issue

I don't think his healing factor will do it

#45 Posted by Immortal777 (6858 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman can't get drunk for various reasons

Hulk has his HF

Not sure who wins but it's between these two

#46 Posted by TheGodofThunder (584 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2780 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath: I believe he used to drink as joe fixxit and drink guys under the table since he could never get drunk as booze has no effect..but in one instance Hercules traveled to Asgard using the same portal Thor had once used to enter Olympus. He came to Asgard (against the wishes of Zeus) in search of Asgardian giants whom he thought somehow related to the Olympian giants and thus a threat to Olympus and mankind. Hercules found and began battling some Asgardian giants causing tremors that reached all the way to the halls of Asgard. Concerned about these tremors, Odin, ruler of Asgard, sent Thor to investigate their origin. Thor discovered the cause of the tremors to be Hercules battling Frost giants. Recognizing each other, Hercules and Thor exchanged verbal barbs as they, presumably, prepared to battle the Frost giants together. Thor, thinking Hercules was about to attack, insisted he be the first to engage their foes but Hercules stopped him, explaining that he'd already arranged a different kind of contest; a drinking contest. Hercules and Thor then proceeded to drink one giant bottle of ale after another, matching the Frost giants drink for drink, bottle for bottle for hours on end. Eventually, Hercules and Thor won when all of the Frost giants were unconscious; passed out drunk. All, that is, except the female Frost giants, whom then picked up and carried the two drunken gods away for private matters, matters which still remain untold. Sill in the end Thor and Hercules appear to have been drunk,,hulk has never been drunk

#48 Edited by Pokeysteve (8020 posts) - - Show Bio

Thankfully Green_skaar and Bane_of_sith have some sense. I don't understand the logic from the rest of you.

Thor and Herc get drunk together all the time so they win even though Hulk and Supe can't get drunk......okaaaaaaaaaay.

#49 Posted by TheGodofThunder (584 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve: To be fair, logically, none of them should ever get drunk and their metabolisms are high enough to deal with alcohol.

#50 Posted by GraniteSoldier (6939 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Hulk an angry drunk? Or is he the black-out kind? He is green, but is he Irish? Very important. If he's not then:

Thor

Hercules

Superman

Hulk