• 158 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by TonyMack510 (549 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a Marvel vs DC Crossover Comic Battle between Superman Cosmic Armor Thought Robot & The Living Tribunal.
Who would Win and Why?

Superman Cosmic Armor Thought Robot

#2 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes even with Armour he is nowher near LT"S power level...

#3 Edited by TonyMack510 (549 posts) - - Show Bio
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
"

Supes even with Armour he is nowher near LT"S power level...

"
@GamorasBigDaddy:  How So? i would at least say he is a worthy opponent for LT judging on feats alone, Thought Robot was quite Impressive and had more feats to offer then SMP1M Gold.
#4 Posted by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio

cosmic armor supes wins easily. anyone who read superman beyond would know that being like mandrakk or ca supeman is well beyond the dc multiverse. LT is within the multiverse. mandrakk or ca superman are beyond the multiverse.
#5 Edited by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio

nobody beat mandrakk. the only one could beat him is ca supes because superman story is the one and only better than mandrakk's since he's the goddam superman. only better story could beat ca superman. living tribunal is in the story he can't beat ca superman. only primal monitor can.
#6 Posted by TonyMack510 (549 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrickster said:
" cosmic armor supes wins easily. anyone who read superman beyond would know that being like mandrakk or ca supeman is well beyond the dc multiverse. LT is within the multiverse. mandrakk or ca superman are beyond the multiverse. "
@mrtrickster:  Wow that's really Impressive, Thanks for the Info, at least i know now that CA Superman is on LT levels or higher, and thanks alot because i never got around to read the full Superman Beyond story which i gotta get my hands on soon lol.
#7 Posted by the ace of knaves (402 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrickster:  LT is beyond the multiverse too. he is basically the one above alls enforcer. he controls literally every single universe in the MU. he can blink entire universes out of existence.

i'm not too familiar with ca supes. but can he do that?
#8 Posted by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio

LT is not even close to toaa, toaa is writer avatar. LT  is enforcer true but he don't have the true power of toaa like hotu do.  
like i said, ca superman is beyond the multiverse. ca superman>presence you could say

#9 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes w/Armour  gave Madrakk w/Power of DC Mutiverse a even fight basically... In fact Supes did'nt actually beat him with power of Armour in the end but the Over-Monitor seemed to devour him when falling into his Omniversal Void that supes plunged him into... 

So Supes with Armour, is a TOP Multiversal Power...On level with say Multi-Eternity at highest levels... 

That;s still nothing to LT! 
#10 Posted by the ace of knaves (402 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrickster: ahh i see. so basically, ca superman is above the one above all and the presence?

well this is a stomp then.
#11 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio

Living Tribunal stomps.

#12 Posted by TonyMack510 (549 posts) - - Show Bio
From the sounds of things i gotta read the Superman Beyond Story as well as reading more of LT's stories to investigate on who truly has the edge in this fight, From what i have heard from different opinions and points of view i would say that CA Superman is equal to LT in every aspect, but in my opinion for now untill i read more of there stories id say this could be a Draw.

#13 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio
@the ace of knaves said:
" @mrtrickster: ahh i see. so basically, ca superman is above the one above all and the presence?  well this is a stomp then."

No not at all... 
& TOAA of Marvel is MUCH above the Presence! The Over-Monitor(Primal Montior) is TOAA equal in DC... 

Presence is a Supreme Multiversal Power(Just as Mandrakk was), for Marvel same level would be Multi-Eternity...CA Supes is right at this same level  

LT is above that level 

Then there's  TOAA(Marvel True God)  &  Over-Monitor(DC True God) 
#14 Posted by TonyMack510 (549 posts) - - Show Bio
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @the ace of knaves said:
" @mrtrickster: ahh i see. so basically, ca superman is above the one above all and the presence?  well this is a stomp then."
No not at all... & TOAA of Marvel is MUCH above the Presence! The Over-Monitor(Primal Montior) is TOAA equal in DC...  Presence is a Supreme Multiversal Power(Just as Mandrakk was), for Marvel same level would be Multi-Eternity...CA Supes is right at this same level   LT is above that level   Then there's  TOAA(Marvel True God)  &  Over-Monitor(DC True God)  "
@GamorasBigDaddy:  I wouldn't base Marvel's Beings status with that of DC because they are two different Universe's all together, i am going to do some research on my own to figure this one out, but i still say its a draw for now.
#15 Posted by TonyMack510 (549 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok i just did some research on LT and here's his capabilities etc...

The Living Tribunal is a vastly powerful humanoid entity who has existed as long as the universe itself. Its function is to safeguard the multiverse (the continuum of alternate universes) from an imbalance of mystical forces. It may act to prevent one universe from amassing more power than any of the others, or from upsetting the cosmic balance in some way. The Tribunal may also act to prevent an overwhelming imbalance of good or evil within a universe. When a matter involves only one universe, the Tribunal may leave the final judgment to the "abstract" entities there (in Earth's universe, Lord Chaos and Master Order). If it means preserving the mystic balance, the Tribunal has the power to obliterate an inhabited planet. It can turn a star into a supernova with a single force bolt.The Tribunal manifests itself as a being with three faces, which represent the three sides of the Tribunal's personality. Its front face, through which it usually speaks, represents equity. The fully hooded face on its right side represents necessity, while the partially hooded face on its left represents just revenge. All three voices must agree in a case before the Tribunal can intervene.  

With this evidence of LT, CA Superman could potentially equal or be higher then LT, especially since CA Superman is beyond the Multiverse and LT was made to watch over the Multiverse.

#16 Edited by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio

now i'm not going to argueing who wins right now, just show some of the concept of superman beyond
the evil monitor feeding the multiverse    

it's because ca superman is the most powerful living story give him the chance to defeat mandrakk

something beyond the multiverse

#17 Posted by termiteone4ever (6988 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrickster said:
"cosmic armor supes wins easily. anyone who read superman beyond would know that being like mandrakk or ca supeman is well beyond the dc multiverse. LT is within the multiverse. mandrakk or ca superman are beyond the multiverse. "

@mrtrickster said:
"nobody beat mandrakk. the only one could beat him is ca supes because superman story is the one and only better than mandrakk's since he's the goddam superman. only better story could beat ca superman. living tribunal is in the story he can't beat ca superman. only primal monitor can. "

THIS :)  
CA got this :)
#18 Posted by Achilles. (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

Thought Robot is nowhere in league with LT. 
LT stomps

#19 Posted by TonyMack510 (549 posts) - - Show Bio
@termiteone4ever said:
" @mrtrickster said:
"cosmic armor supes wins easily. anyone who read superman beyond would know that being like mandrakk or ca supeman is well beyond the dc multiverse. LT is within the multiverse. mandrakk or ca superman are beyond the multiverse. "

@mrtrickster said:
"nobody beat mandrakk. the only one could beat him is ca supes because superman story is the one and only better than mandrakk's since he's the goddam superman. only better story could beat ca superman. living tribunal is in the story he can't beat ca superman. only primal monitor can. "
  THIS :)  CA got this :) "
CA Superman Wins
#20 Edited by spawn devil (938 posts) - - Show Bio
@GamorasBigDaddy: 
Hey, can you help me with something please? 
You know you mentioned that Over-Monitor thing where he appears as a void. Can you please post the scan, I have been searching for it everywhere.
Also, Living Tribunal can simply will nonexistence to all the cosmic armor's past, so it would never be created. Sitting on the throne of existence means being aware of future and past, so LT should be able to know everything about the cosmic armor and the ways to disable it, or simply create ways to do it since, excluding TOAA he is God, nothing happens without his will, so he would have known about the CA since the very beginning, and would have not allowed its creation if he knew that it could beat him.  Of course all of these are thought supposing they are in the same universe with the same positions and power levels.
#21 Posted by JThree47693 (2538 posts) - - Show Bio

LT stomps, for Supes to win, he would have to be up there with TOAA, which he isnt.
#22 Posted by TheShadowHunter (87 posts) - - Show Bio
@JThree47693: Nice fail. HOTU Thanos isn't equal to TOAA and he absorbed The Living Tribunal...

Nice talking. Try to know your stuff better next time.
#23 Posted by TonyMack510 (549 posts) - - Show Bio
@JThree47693 said:
" LT stomps, for Supes to win, he would have to be up there with TOAA, which he isnt. "
@JThree47693:  You're dreaming dude, the Thought Robot would beat LT and LT is no where near the TOAA, i don't know if you have read " Final Crisis Superman Beyond 3D " but i have and from what i have seen Thought Robot Stomps and the only beings that can beat the Thought Robot is the Primal Over Monitor, TOAA & MOM, against anything else Thought Robot adapts and God Stomps really hard because the Thought Robot was created for that Purpose he is the Ultimate SOS the Ultimate Warrior created to take down people like Mandrakk and LT and others around that level of power, the Thought Robot can only lose to the true Gods who are Primal Over Monitor, TOAA & MOM and that's a fact.
#24 Edited by JThree47693 (2538 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheShadowHunter said:

" @JThree47693: Nice fail. HOTU Thanos isn't equal to TOAA and he absorbed The Living Tribunal...  Nice talking. Try to know your stuff better next time. "

Thanos became everyone and everything when he had the HOTU, and LT is above beings and artifacts of any one universe, that was merely an avatar, try to know YOUR stuff before trying to correct someone.
#25 Edited by TonyMack510 (549 posts) - - Show Bio
@TonyMack510 said:

@JThree47693:  You're dreaming dude, the Thought Robot would beat LT and LT is no where near the TOAA, i don't know if you have read " Final Crisis Superman Beyond 3D " but i have and from what i have seen Thought Robot Stomps and the only beings that can beat the Thought Robot is the Primal Over Monitor, TOAA & MOM, against anything else Thought Robot adapts and God Stomps really hard because the Thought Robot was created for that Purpose he is the Ultimate SOS the Ultimate Warrior created to take down people like Mandrakk and LT and others around that level of power, the Thought Robot can only lose to the true Gods who are Primal Over Monitor, TOAA & MOM and that's a fact. "
This
#26 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio
@spawn devil said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy:  Hey, can you help me with something please?  You know you mentioned that Over-Monitor thing where he appears as a void. Can you please post the scan, I have been searching for it everywhere. Also, Living Tribunal can simply will nonexistence to all the cosmic armor's past, so it would never be created. Sitting on the throne of existence means being aware of future and past, so LT should be able to know everything about the cosmic armor and the ways to disable it, or simply create ways to do it since, excluding TOAA he is God, nothing happens without his will, so he would have known about the CA since the very beginning, and would have not allowed its creation if he knew that it could beat him.  Of course all of these are thought supposing they are in the same universe with the same positions and power levels. "

I'll see want I can do for ya....:)
#27 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio
@TonyMack510 said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" LT stomps, for Supes to win, he would have to be up there with TOAA, which he isnt. "
@JThree47693:  You're dreaming dude, the Thought Robot would beat LT and LT is no where near the TOAA, i don't know if you have read " Final Crisis Superman Beyond 3D " but i have and from what i have seen Thought Robot Stomps and the only beings that can beat the Thought Robot is the Primal Over Monitor, TOAA & MOM, against anything else Thought Robot adapts and God Stomps really hard because the Thought Robot was created for that Purpose he is the Ultimate SOS the Ultimate Warrior created to take down people like Mandrakk and LT and others around that level of power, the Thought Robot can only lose to the true Gods who are Primal Over Monitor, TOAA & MOM and that's a fact. "

lol, you are SERIOUSLY overdoing the amour & mandrakk's power, they are much below LT! 

This is NOT in question at all guy, seriously... 

Mandrakk had power of a Multiverse which is not at LT's power level, sorry...
#28 Posted by TonyMack510 (549 posts) - - Show Bio
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @TonyMack510 said:
" @JThree47693 said:
lol, you are SERIOUSLY overdoing the amour & mandrakk's power, they are much below LT!  This is NOT in question at all guy, seriously...  Mandrakk had power of a Multiverse which is not at LT's power level, sorry... "
@GamorasBigDaddy:  The LT was made to watch over the Multiverse and nothing more and he was defeated by Protege, did you get you're info about the Thought Robot and Mandrakk on Wiki lol, because i have actually read " Final Crisis Superman Beyond 3D " and he is higher then LT and the only one who can stop the Thought Robot is the True God of DC not the Tribunal lol.  

In all comics there are only 3 beings that are above the Thought Robot...
1. DC's True God the Primal Over Monitor
2. Marvel's True God the TOAA
3. Image's True God MOM

anything else gets Godomped on because the Thought Robot Armor was created for that Purpose and its no overdoing it, its just plain fact. You should take it up with the writers if you don't like how they made the Thought Robot.

Excuse my language but for FUCK sakes the Thought Robot was touching Limbo with his Fingers and Limbo is far beyond the Multiverse. If you can provide a scan of LT doing the same i would greatly appreciate it. 

#29 Posted by slacker the hacker (7824 posts) - - Show Bio
@TonyMack510 said:
" @termiteone4ever said:
" @mrtrickster said:

@mrtrickster said:
  THIS :)  CA got this :) "
CA Superman Wins "

He loses
#30 Edited by TonyMack510 (549 posts) - - Show Bio
@slacker the hacker:  I already know the Tribunal Loses lol but thanks for adding it even though it is not needed X )

The LT was made to watch over the Multiverse and nothing more and he was defeated by Protege, did you get you're info about the Thought Robot and Mandrakk on Wiki lol, because i have actually read " Final Crisis Superman Beyond 3D " and he is higher then LT and the only one who can stop the Thought Robot is the True God of DC not the Tribunal lol.  

3. Image's True God MOM

anything else gets Godomped on because the Thought Robot Armor was created for that Purpose and its no overdoing it, its just plain fact. You should take it up with the writers if you don't like how they made the Thought Robot.

Excuse my language but for FUCK sakes the Thought Robot was touching Limbo with his Fingers and Limbo is far beyond the Multiverse. If you can provide a scan of LT doing the same i would greatly appreciate it.  

This
#31 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio
@TonyMack510 said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @TonyMack510 said:
" @JThree47693 said:
lol, you are SERIOUSLY overdoing the amour & mandrakk's power, they are much below LT!  This is NOT in question at all guy, seriously...  Mandrakk had power of a Multiverse which is not at LT's power level, sorry... "
@GamorasBigDaddy:  The LT was made to watch over the Multiverse and nothing more and he was defeated by Protege, did you get you're info about the Thought Robot and Mandrakk on Wiki lol, because i have actually read " Final Crisis Superman Beyond 3D " and he is higher then LT and the only one who can stop the Thought Robot is the True God of DC not the Tribunal lol.  

3. Image's True God MOM

"

Wrong! LT was made over to watch over EVERY MULTIVERSE in MARVEL..Not just one Jr... 
I own the Final Crisis stuff guy & you seriously off your rocker as shown.... 
No protege never beat LT...even if he did there'sno shame there, lol... 
LT is much above armour or mandrakk evn together they would still lose 10/10! 

LOL No!  I could name at least 10 being above armour in Marvel alone!!!  SERIOUSLY!!! 

Guy he was viewing limbo from the Nil or whatever where the Monitors live, tha's simple how it looks from there, understand?! 
& Limbo is part of the DCU Multiverse! 

you obviously don't know what your talking about & it VERY CLEAR! 
now go read FC again...maybe take a reading comprehension class first ...;)
#32 Posted by slacker the hacker (7824 posts) - - Show Bio
@TonyMack510 said:
"@slacker the hacker:  I already know the Tribunal Loses lol but thanks for adding it even though it is not needed X )

The LT was made to watch over the Multiverse and nothing more and he was defeated by Protege, did you get you're info about the Thought Robot and Mandrakk on Wiki lol, because i have actually read " Final Crisis Superman Beyond 3D " and he is higher then LT and the only one who can stop the Thought Robot is the True God of DC not the Tribunal lol.  

3. Image's True God MOM

This "

Tribunal pwns CA Superman did u not here the Slacker he beats CA Supes like a red headed step child Tribunal easily takes this
#33 Posted by TonyMack510 (549 posts) - - Show Bio
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @TonyMack510 said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @TonyMack510 said:
" @JThree47693 said:

3. Image's True God MOM

"
Wrong! LT was made over to watch over EVERY MULTIVERSE in MARVEL..Not just one Jr... I own the Final Crisis stuff guy & you seriously off your rocker as shown.... No protege never beat LT...even if he did there'sno shame there, lol... LT is much above armour or mandrakk evn together they would still lose 10/10!  LOL No!  I could name at least 10 being above armour in Marvel alone!!!  SERIOUSLY!!!  Guy he was viewing limbo from the Nil or whatever where the Monitors live, tha's simple how it looks from there, understand?! & Limbo is part of the DCU Multiverse!   you obviously don't know what your talking about & it VERY CLEAR! now go read FC again...maybe take a reading comprehension class first ...;) "
@GamorasBigDaddy:  So you're basing this on the fact you're a Marvel Fanboy? because from the sounds of it it seems like you really love Marvel, and i am hardly off anything i am just stating the facts and you have yet to show me a scan of LT touching Limbo in his bare hand, and need i mind you that Limbo is far beyond any Multiverse so what's you're point? and You're Idiotic Assumptions and Speculations about me aren't proving anything in this thread, you're only making yourself look weird and stupid, and quit with the Wikipedia Info because its not working for ya lol.

Thought Robot Stomp
#34 Posted by Freefa11 (2337 posts) - - Show Bio
@TonyMack510 said:   

Why do you constantly ignore that Mandrakk thrashed the thing? Sure Mandrakk lost too, but the robot was busted up and practically useless afterwards. He was clearly not "godomped" (why the hell do people spell it like that instead of the more sensible godSTomp anyway?) by the robot, and showed that the robot can be beaten by lesser beings than the ones you listed. 

Is there any sensible reason Superman fanboys take that scene literally? Especially considering Superman says "that's how Limbo looks from here?" It's his changed perspective from being in a higher plane. You really think that Limbo is a galaxy looking thing floating in the middle of the Monitor's realm with a giant Thought Robot standing right next to it?
#35 Posted by slacker the hacker (7824 posts) - - Show Bio
@TonyMack510 said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @TonyMack510 said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @TonyMack510 said:
" @JThree47693 said:

3. Image's True God MOM

"
Wrong! LT was made over to watch over EVERY MULTIVERSE in MARVEL..Not just one Jr... I own the Final Crisis stuff guy & you seriously off your rocker as shown.... No protege never beat LT...even if he did there'sno shame there, lol... LT is much above armour or mandrakk evn together they would still lose 10/10!  LOL No!  I could name at least 10 being above armour in Marvel alone!!!  SERIOUSLY!!!  Guy he was viewing limbo from the Nil or whatever where the Monitors live, tha's simple how it looks from there, understand?! & Limbo is part of the DCU Multiverse!   you obviously don't know what your talking about & it VERY CLEAR! now go read FC again...maybe take a reading comprehension class first ...;) "
@GamorasBigDaddy:  So you're basing this on the fact you're a Marvel Fanboy? because from the sounds of it it seems like you really love Marvel, and i am hardly off anything i am just stating the facts and you have yet to show me a scan of LT touching Limbo in his bare hand, and need i mind you that Limbo is far beyond any Multiverse so what's you're point? and You're Idiotic Assumptions and Speculations about me aren't proving anything in this thread, you're only making yourself look weird and stupid, and quit with the Wikipedia Info because its not working for ya lol.  Thought Robot Stomp "

#36 Posted by TonyMack510 (549 posts) - - Show Bio
@Freefa11 said:
" @TonyMack510 said:   

Why do you constantly ignore that Mandrakk thrashed the thing? Sure Mandrakk lost too, but the robot was busted up and practically useless afterwards. He was clearly not "godomped" (why the hell do people spell it like that instead of the more sensible godSTomp anyway?) by the robot, and showed that the robot can be beaten by lesser beings than the ones you listed. 

Is there any sensible reason Superman fanboys take that scene literally? Especially considering Superman says "that's how Limbo looks from here?" It's his changed perspective from being in a higher plane. You really think that Limbo is a galaxy looking thing floating in the middle of the Monitor's realm with a giant Thought Robot standing right next to it? "
@Freefa11: WTF!
 First Off i am no Fanboy i just call it like it is and i admit Mandrakk gave Thought Robot a fight but Mandrakk ain't no push over either, people may think i am a fanboy just because of my Icon but that is not the case lol when people say things like that its only making them look stupid and Ignorant, and when the hell did i ever say that Limbo was a Galaxy? i am sensing Assumptions yet again lol
Thought Robot Wins
#37 Edited by TonyMack510 (549 posts) - - Show Bio

@slacker the hacker said:

" @TonyMack510 said:

" @GamorasBigDaddy said:

" @TonyMack510 said:

" @GamorasBigDaddy said:

" @TonyMack510 said:

" @JThree47693 said:

3. Image's True God MOM

"

@GamorasBigDaddy:  So you're basing this on the fact you're a Marvel Fanboy? because from the sounds of it it seems like you really love Marvel, and i am hardly off anything i am just stating the facts and you have yet to show me a scan of LT touching Limbo in his bare hand, and need i mind you that Limbo is far beyond any Multiverse so what's you're point? and You're Idiotic Assumptions and Speculations about me aren't proving anything in this thread, you're only making yourself look weird and stupid, and quit with the Wikipedia Info because its not working for ya lol.  Thought Robot Stomp "

"

@slacker the hacker: 

#38 Posted by slacker the hacker (7824 posts) - - Show Bio
@TonyMack510 said:
" @Freefa11 said:
" @TonyMack510 said:   

Is there any sensible reason Superman fanboys take that scene literally? Especially considering Superman says "that's how Limbo looks from here?" It's his changed perspective from being in a higher plane. You really think that Limbo is a galaxy looking thing floating in the middle of the Monitor's realm with a giant Thought Robot standing right next to it? "
@Freefa11: WTF!  First Off i am no Fanboy i just call it like it is and i admit Mandrakk gave Thought Robot a fight but Mandrakk ain't no push over either, people may think i am a fanboy just because of my Icon but that is not the case lol when people say things like that its only making them look stupid and Ignorant, and when the hell did i ever say that Limbo was a Galaxy? i am sensing Assumptions yet again lolThought Robot Wins "

dude go read a LT  comic  
instead of just thE one CA was in
#39 Posted by TonyMack510 (549 posts) - - Show Bio
@slacker the hacker said:

" @TonyMack510 said:

" @Freefa11 said:

" @TonyMack510 said:   

@Freefa11: WTF!  First Off i am no Fanboy i just call it like it is and i admit Mandrakk gave Thought Robot a fight but Mandrakk ain't no push over either, people may think i am a fanboy just because of my Icon but that is not the case lol when people say things like that its only making them look stupid and Ignorant, and when the hell did i ever say that Limbo was a Galaxy? i am sensing Assumptions yet again lolThought Robot Wins "
dude go read a LT  comic  instead of just thE one CA was in "
@slacker the hacker:  I have read tons of LT Comics thats why i made the fight kid. i made it to be interesting because  both beings In my opinion and given that i have Read LT and Thought Robot are on the same level of Power, its just as far as this Battle Forum i am going for Thought Robot it doesn't mean he wins and it doesn't mean he loses its just my honest Opinion given on what i have read of them and what i think of them thats all. 

To be Fair and realistic this fight can be a stalemate easily.
#40 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio
@TonyMack510 said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @TonyMack510 said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @TonyMack510 said:
" @JThree47693 said:

3. Image's True God MOM

"

lol, no everything is based on fact not on fanbysm like you, sorry jr... 

I'm sorry your so lost, truely...
#41 Posted by TonyMack510 (549 posts) - - Show Bio
@GamorasBigDaddy said:

" @TonyMack510 said:

" @GamorasBigDaddy said:

" @TonyMack510 said:

" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @TonyMack510 said:
" @JThree47693 said:

3. Image's True God MOM

"
lol, no everything is based on fact not on fanbysm like you, sorry jr...  I'm sorry your so lost, truely... "

@GamorasBigDaddy: 

And yet you're Assumptions and Speculations get you nowhere in this thread.
#42 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio

Please go reread Final crisis if you have at all  which I seriously doubt from what your saying! 

Oh & let's look at all the guys above Supes w/FinalCrisis Thought Armour 

(no order here in power levels, just listing)
TOAA 
Tiamut after ascension by TOAA 
Thanos w/HOTU 
Warlock w/Infinity Gauntlet 
Cap Brit. w/Amulet of Right & Sword of Might. 
Merlyn merged w/Matrix 
Havok merged w/Nexus 
White Phoenix of the Crown 
HOM Wanda 
Protege  
Scathan  
Living Tribunal 
Infinity Being 
PR Beyonder & MM  
MadJimJaspers (Full Power / Completed warp)  
Galactus w/UN

True Beyonders (Possible)  
Vangaard (possible) 
Edifice Rex (Possible)  

StarBrand wielder is right at his power levels  as is MultiEternity / Abraxas & other Top Multiversal Abstracts like Oblivion/Death ect... also Nth Man(Full Power) 

There's a few others that would'nt be far beind either... 

so yea, you have NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!!! 

CA Supes faught a being with power of Multiverse (Nth Man is a living Multiverse & look at all the guys above him!) 
In Facts CA Supes did'nt even beat Mandrakk by himself but the Over-Monitor sucked him into his Void at the end! 

OWNED!!! 
#43 Edited by TonyMack510 (549 posts) - - Show Bio
@GamorasBigDaddy said:

" Please go reread Final crisis if you have at all  which I seriously doubt from what your saying!  Oh & let's look at all the guys above Supes w/FinalCrisis Thought Armour   (no order here in power levels, just listing)TOAA Tiamut after ascension by TOAA Thanos w/HOTU Warlock w/Infinity Gauntlet Cap Brit. w/Amulet of Right & Sword of Might. Merlyn merged w/Matrix Havok merged w/Nexus White Phoenix of the Crown HOM Wanda Protege  Scathan  Living Tribunal Infinity Being PR Beyonder & MM  MadJimJaspers (Full Power / Completed warp)  Galactus w/UN  True Beyonders (Possible)  Vangaard (possible) Edifice Rex (Possible)    StarBrand wielder is right at his power levels  as is MultiEternity / Abraxas & other Top Multiversal Abstracts like Oblivion/Death ect... also Nth Man(Full Power)  There's a few others that would'nt be far beind either...   so yea, you have NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!!!  CA Supes faught a being with power of Multiverse (Nth Man is a living Multiverse & look at all the guys above him!) In Facts CA Supes did'nt even beat Mandrakk by himself but the Over-Monitor sucked him into his Void at the end!  OWNED!!!  "

@GamorasBigDaddy:   

The only thing you own is wanking more then any of us.

Thought Robot & LT stalemate... Deal with it

P.S Mandrakk was feeding on the Multiverse, Thought Robot knocked him into the Over Monitors Void,  you have been clueless since the beginning. By saying that i am in you're own Denial only makes you look even more stupid with each post.
#44 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio
@TonyMack510 said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:

" @TonyMack510 said:

" @GamorasBigDaddy said:

" @TonyMack510 said:

" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @TonyMack510 said:
" @JThree47693 said:

3. Image's True God MOM

"
lol, no everything is based on fact not on fanbysm like you, sorry jr...  I'm sorry your so lost, truely... "

@GamorasBigDaddy: 

And yet you're Assumptions and Speculations get you nowhere in this thread. "

I don't assume & speculate like you ! I actually KNOW!!!
#45 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio
@TonyMack510 said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:

" Please go reread Final crisis if you have at all  which I seriously doubt from what your saying!  Oh & let's look at all the guys above Supes w/FinalCrisis Thought Armour   (no order here in power levels, just listing)TOAA Tiamut after ascension by TOAA Thanos w/HOTU Warlock w/Infinity Gauntlet Cap Brit. w/Amulet of Right & Sword of Might. Merlyn merged w/Matrix Havok merged w/Nexus White Phoenix of the Crown HOM Wanda Protege  Scathan  Living Tribunal Infinity Being PR Beyonder & MM  MadJimJaspers (Full Power / Completed warp)  Galactus w/UN  True Beyonders (Possible)  Vangaard (possible) Edifice Rex (Possible)    StarBrand wielder is right at his power levels  as is MultiEternity / Abraxas & other Top Multiversal Abstracts like Oblivion/Death ect... also Nth Man(Full Power)  There's a few others that would'nt be far beind either...   so yea, you have NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!!!  CA Supes faught a being with power of Multiverse (Nth Man is a living Multiverse & look at all the guys above him!) In Facts CA Supes did'nt even beat Mandrakk by himself but the Over-Monitor sucked him into his Void at the end!  OWNED!!!  "

@GamorasBigDaddy:   

The only thing you own is wanking more then any of us. Thought Robot & LT stalemate... Deal with it "

concession accepted Jr! 

maybe next time you'll have better luck!!!
#46 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio

Living Tribunal wins...
#47 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

I usually loath to agree with @GamorasBigDaddy:  but, despite his over enthusiasm is correct.

CA Superman is one big bad ass, but there are those above him (not as big a list I think as GBD put up, but not too far off either).

For the record LT is the judge of all Marvel Multiverses (of which there are supposed to be more than one - even though they have yet to show up on panel) so in essence the Marvel Megaverse of which Marvel's Limbo is part of, not outside of.

CA Supes viewing the DC Multiverse from a perspective of limbo is nothing that impressive - you can do that in Marvel from the White Hot Room, Crystal Palace and Atelez's Domain.

Personally I think LT >>> CA Superman.  Heck, DC can not even decide who is their Supreme Being - in another decade there will be a being more powerful than the Overmonitor (The-One-Above-Monitor . . . .lol).

#48 Edited by TonyMack510 (549 posts) - - Show Bio

@GamorasBigDaddy

said:

" @TonyMack510 said:

"@GamorasBigDaddy said:

" @TonyMack510 said:

" @GamorasBigDaddy said:

" @TonyMack510 said:

" @GamorasBigDaddy said:

" @TonyMack510 said:

" @JThree47693 said:

3. Image's True God MOM

"

@GamorasBigDaddy:

And yet you're Assumptions and Speculations get you nowhere in this thread. "

I don't assume & speculate like you ! I actually KNOW!!! "

@GamorasBigDaddy:

what a copy cat lol and you don't know shit so just face it, you keep making yourself look even more stupid with each post. and you do assume and speculate you're only lying to yourself when you say that you know lol

Thought Robot and LT stalemate
#49 Edited by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is DC faboys vs Marvel Uber fanboy... It's a freaking stalemate cause no one really knows. Infinite power sources are really hard to gauge especially when they're on different companies.

#50 Edited by TonyMack510 (549 posts) - - Show Bio
@ssejllenrad said:

" This thread is DC faboys vs Marvel Uber fanboy... It's a freaking stalemate cause no one really knows. Infinite power sources are really hard to gauge especially when they're on different companies. "

@ssejllenrad:  Agreed

Thought Robot & Living Tribunal Stalemate and lets leave it at that, because i don't want the Uber Marvel Fanboy to come back out again and make himself look stupid and trollish.