No Prep for anyone 
Gotham City streets 
Morals On.  
Standard Equipment.
Who Wins?
#2 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes solos.
#3 Posted by Pokeysteve (8299 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman beats Catwoman and Superman probably beats Wonder Woman (although there is a debate there as far as I'm concerned)  then Superman beats Batman. That's probably what most people will put so I'll get it out of the way early. I hate the pairing of WW and Bats but I do love that picture you chose =]

#4 Posted by Erik (32787 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#5 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
Team 2.

How?
#6 Posted by WindCloud (2678 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001 said:
@erik said:
Team 2.
How?
Uh-oh....here we go again  : )
#7 Posted by Erik (32787 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
Team 2.
How?
Catwoman has no chance against Batman and Wonder Woman can beat Superman, especially with morals on. He does not fight as hard as she does and since they are all fighting friends, he will likely not fight well even for him. With morals on, this is basically a sparring match between Superman and Wonder Woman.
#8 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
@erik said:
Team 2.
How?
Catwoman has no chance against Batman and Wonder Woman can beat Superman, especially with morals on. He does not fight as hard as she does and since they are all fighting friends, he will likely not fight well even for him. With morals on, this is basically a sparring match between Superman and Wonder Woman.

Good point.
#9 Posted by jason_w_williams18 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman v Superman and Catwoman v Wonder Woman... Obviously, Batman would win, he always has kryptonite and Catwoman is a burglar and would easily use her stealth to hide from ww and strike when she doesnt expect it

#10 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if cat women did strike at WW from behind, it still wouldn't much U give this to team 2

#11 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2: Catwoman is a non-factor. Batman and Wonder Woman takes Superman...not an easy fight though.

#12 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 easy win.

Catwoman gets one shotted before she even realizes she is in a fight.

Batman with kryptonite ring and Wonder Woman kick Superman's butt till it snows in Sahara.

#13 Posted by Dredeuced (5539 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Kryptonite standard gear for Bats?