#1 Posted by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 Superman, Wonder Woman and Flash...

vs

The Avengers

Random Encounter in the street of NY

No prep

Moral ON

#2 Posted by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

The trio easily.

The only threat here is Hulk and he can't even hit them. Wonder Woman just lasso's Hulk.

And Thor isn't here so it's pretty much a stomp.

#3 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4913 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite and Flash solos

#4 Posted by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok

#5 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes, WW & Flash wins, after a good fight.

( since it's New-52 )

#6 Posted by Nihonzaki (73 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think this is intentional spite, but yeah, flash solos.

#7 Posted by Killemall (18270 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh! Spiderman solo and spite .. he's the damn spiderman :p

#8 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Trio wins this definetely, even New-52. If Thor was here, Avengers MIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT win.

#9 Posted by drgnx (3549 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

Supes, WW & Flash wins, after a good fight.

( since it's New-52 )

#10 Edited by TheVoiceOfReason (747 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Wonder Woman still tangles with gods in the new 52, and Barry is essentially the same, so Team 1 for me.

#11 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

Well Wonder Woman still tangles with gods in the new 52, and Barry is essentially the same, so Team 1 for me.

Hulk has tangled with Gods too.

#12 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (7196 posts) - - Show Bio

My breakdown (being fair).

Hulk & Current Iron Man can take majority over Superman.

Storm & Wolverine keeps Flash busy

Spiderman &Captain America fight Wonder Woman

Avengers 6or7/10.

Edit: Edit: Hals not here. Bats is not here.

#13 Posted by Immortal777 (6920 posts) - - Show Bio

DC team Superman solos he blitzes in character and has speed out of the Marvel teams league.

#14 Edited by Zoomy (11 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

Storm keeps flash busy

"Storm keeps flash busy" How is she supposed to keep The Flash busy :P? (Other than making him stare at her.. :o)

#15 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

"moral ON" Which moral is on?

#16 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7196 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zoomy said:

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

Storm keeps flash busy

"Storm keeps flash busy" How is she supposed to keep The Flash busy :P? (Other than making him stare at her.. :o)

Due to morals on & random encounter.

Does that suffice?

#17 Posted by drgnx (3549 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@Zoomy said:

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

Storm keeps flash busy

"Storm keeps flash busy" How is she supposed to keep The Flash busy :P? (Other than making him stare at her.. :o)

Due to morals on & random encounter.

Does that suffice?

Are "morals on" and "random encounter" weapons or techniques? What do they do? How does Storm use them?

#18 Posted by demifiendninja (299 posts) - - Show Bio

any of team one solo 
 
 
next

#19 Posted by MasterM0r0n (333 posts) - - Show Bio

Bad day for The Avengers, but it will be a fast death.

#20 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Meh! Spiderman solo and spite .. he's the damn spiderman :p

#21 Posted by Bladicus (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash solos. Especially if we're talking about Wally West here.

#22 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2637 posts) - - Show Bio

Almost everyone on team MARVEL can be one-shotted with the exception of the Hulk....If Thor was here it'd be more of a fight

#23 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Trio wins this definetely, even New-52. If Thor was here, Avengers MIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT win.
#24 Posted by agentxx (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Meh! Spiderman solo and spite .. he's the damn spiderman :p

#25 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

trio wins in a stomp

#26 Posted by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio

What feats do the New 52 3 currently have?

#27 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7196 posts) - - Show Bio

@stonerthps: Browse their respect threads.

#28 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7196 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bladicus said:

Flash solos. Especially if we're talking about Wally West here.

Re-read OP.

#29 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@demifiendninja said:

any of team one solo next

No.

#30 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

My breakdown (being fair).

Hulk & Current Iron Man can take majority over Superman.

Storm & Wolverine keeps Flash busy

Spiderman &Captain America fight Wonder Woman

Avengers 6or7/10.

Edit: Edit: Hals not here. Bats is not here.

No. Current Iron Man couldn't even phase Thor with a repulsar blast, same can be said for Superman.

  1. Superman solo's
  2. Wonder Woman solo's
  3. Flash solo's
#31 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7196 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Show me where superman has shown the same durability as Thor and Hulk, or has more strength feats than Iron Man and Hulk.

Plus the fact Flash doesn't have any plot powers like speed steal & IMP.

#32 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@jeanroygrant: Show me where superman has shown the same durability as Thor and Hulk, or has more strength feats than Iron Man and Hulk.

Plus the fact Flash doesn't have any plot powers like speed steal & IMP.

New 52? Never noticed. He is not as strong or durable as Thor or Hulk than. But Iron Man he does.

#33 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7196 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: No worries, common mistake.

#34 Posted by jonEsherfey (443 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash could solo and Superman and WW are just a bonus to beat the Avengers. The only threat could be Thor but he isn't even there so trio easily.

#35 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7196 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think people are reading the OP.

#36 Posted by GunGunW (996 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor could have at least been in here