• 78 results
Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I know that you feel you have a terrific and solid plan and it's good, but is it good enough to beat Superman and Wonder Woman good? No it isn't also what's to stop Wonder Woman as the Goddess of War from controlling the opposition and having them kill one another?

well it wouldn't be terrific if someone can find a flaw in it. i'm not saying that team 2 will definitily win, this battle can have a lot of outcomes, but with Ginjutsu, and those plans, i think team 2 has the majority of possibilities, i would estimate it 80% to 90% victory to team 2. the key here is that team 2 has the advantage of prep and versatility.

how would she do that to them? it makes no sens, if it's true she would have done it in all her fights in almost every comic, but she didn't. Also team 2 are not from DC, they have no submission to any divinity of DC

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite thread. Either DC brick could solo.

Avatar image for originalgl_alan
OriginalGL_Alan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is spite; WW or Superman alone could stomp Team 2. They are too fast and too powerful for Obito and Madara to handle

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate said:

I know that you feel you have a terrific and solid plan and it's good, but is it good enough to beat Superman and Wonder Woman good? No it isn't also what's to stop Wonder Woman as the Goddess of War from controlling the opposition and having them kill one another?

well it wouldn't be terrific if someone can find a flaw in it. i'm not saying that team 2 will definitily win, this battle can have a lot of outcomes, but with Ginjutsu, and those plans, i think team 2 has the majority of possibilities, i would estimate it 80% to 90% victory to team 2. the key here is that team 2 has the advantage of prep and versatility.

how would she do that to them? it makes no sens, if it's true she would have done it in all her fights in almost every comic, but she didn't. Also team 2 are not from DC, they have no submission to any divinity of DC

Because as the Goddess of War she has control over every warrior, soldier, etc. Also that last part about them not being from DC thus it won't work is ridiculous. So then will their chi powers not work on Superman or Wonder Woman because they aren't from the Naruto universe?

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_mighty_beyonder said:

@evil_incarnate said:

Because as the Goddess of War she has control over every warrior, soldier, etc. Also that last part about them not being from DC thus it won't work is ridiculous. So then will their chi powers not work on Superman or Wonder Woman because they aren't from the Naruto universe?

what proof do you have she can control every warrior? it contradicts her every fight in every comic.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Klaus

@all_mighty_beyonder: Wonder Woman only recently embraced her status as the goddess of war. Before that she hadn't recieved the powers of War yet. Since then, the only warriors/soldiers she has fought have been either gods, or minions already under the control of other gods.

However in Superman/Wonder Woman #8, she crossed paths with a group of soldiers who were arresting Lois. She was shown telepathically having a conversation with a soldier, mind-controlled him to release Lois, and knew his name without ever asking. When the soldier asked her how she knew his name, she replied " I am War, I know all soldiers, and they know me".

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate: @klaus: okey, in this case it would be more fair in this battle to take out her status of goddess. i'll edit the rules.

good points @klaus you just proved me Wonder Woman is immune to Genjutsu. but Superman isn't i think.

about BFR to tartarus, how would they do that? i mean Obito an Madara won't just stand there doing nothing while they are grabbing them. i don't think team 1 can BFR them by openning the doors, throwing them to tartarus, and closing the doors in less than a fraction of a second, because that's all what Obito and Madara needs to use Kamui and Human Path

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite thread. Either DC brick could solo.

how?

This is spite; WW or Superman alone could stomp Team 2. They are too fast and too powerful for Obito and Madara to handle

too powerful is useless against Kamui and Human Path, and too fast is useless against prep with decoys, traps, and diversion plans

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@evil_incarnate: @klaus: okey, in this case it would be more fair in this battle to take out her status of goddess. i'll edit the rules.

good points @klaus you just proved me Wonder Woman is immune to Genjutsu. but Superman isn't i think.

about BFR to tartarus, how would they do that? i mean Obito an Madara won't just stand there doing nothing while they are grabbing them. i don't think team 1 can BFR them by openning the doors, throwing them to tartarus, and closing the doors in less than a fraction of a second, because that's all what Obito and Madara needs to use Kamui and Human Path

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

So then now knowing about Diana's ability as the Goddess of War you're going to restrict it as to make this battle "fair". This battle is already not fair because the DC team is on such a higher level than the Naruto team that you could add in a few more Naruto characters and either Superman or Wonder Woman could still solo. You're getting to the point where you're going to have to limit the DC team in strength and speed and by that point what would be the point of having this battle? In all honesty it seems like you wanted the Naruto team to win and you're trying to throw it in their favor.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate: aren't you saying Superman and Diana solo ? okey, then what's the problem, i didn't limit their speed or strength, only "goddess of war" status because its ridiculously unfair.

i'm trying to have a fair fight here, and i'm putting arguments for both sides :

• Superman and Diana has speed and power advantage
  • Obito and Madara has prep and versatility advantage

that's fair.

and i've giving arguments to prove team 2 can win, while a lot of people including you only say each one of team 1 solo with no convincing argument.

i think this is a close and fair fight, if you think team 1 solo prove it, if you think team 2 unfairly win, you can suggest me adding something or someone to team 1 to make it fair.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate: aren't you saying Superman and Diana solo ? okey, then what's the problem, i didn't limit their speed or strength, only "goddess of war" status because its ridiculously unfair.

i'm trying to have a fair fight here, and i'm putting arguments for both sides :

• Superman and Diana has speed and power advantage
  • Obito and Madara has prep and versatility advantage

that's fair.

and i've giving arguments to prove team 2 can win, while a lot of people including you only say each one of team 1 solo with no convincing argument.

i think this is a close and fair fight, if you think team 1 solo prove it, if you think team 2 unfairly win, you can suggest me adding something or someone to team 1 to make it fair.

I understand that there are people whom you might think are interesting to fight one another, but some people just greatly outclass others that you can't and so some people take to upping one's stats and greatly lowering the other by limiting them and you don't get a full nor fair fight. One of the rules of CV is that if you have to stack one character so much or limit the other to such a degree that they're a pale shadow of who the really are then to not make the thread. Madara beat the alliance that had Naruto, Gaara, etc single handedly and he's nothing compared to the either on team 1 so how many Naruto characters would you have to add and stack to make it fair?

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I understand that there are people whom you might think are interesting to fight one another, but some people just greatly outclass others that you can't and so some people take to upping one's stats and greatly lowering the other by limiting them and you don't get a full nor fair fight. One of the rules of CV is that if you have to stack one character so much or limit the other to such a degree that they're a pale shadow of who the really are then to not make the thread. Madara beat the alliance that had Naruto, Gaara, etc single handedly and he's nothing compared to the either on team 1 so how many Naruto characters would you have to add and stack to make it fair?

again, none of the characters in this battle are limited (except Goddess of War which is very recent upgrade for Diana anyway)

so, there is no CV broken rules. i think this is a fair battle and i have proved it. if you think this is unfair, prove me who's gonna stomp and how. it's that simple.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i'm still waiting for someone to prove how Superman and WW win this fight, because untill now no one provided enough arguments to prove that team 1 win, did all Sups and WW fans concede or do they think team 2 win ?

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hmph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok so we have obito who can send of bijuu bomds which had the the destructive power to level a whole villaga and then some.Thats enough to hurt sups and WW and enough to ko them if enoufh connects.

Now look at Madarra who in that state can not be killed or taken out by anything period.He has to be sealed.Futhermore he has infinte charka while in the edo state.He can literaly make clons,on clons,on clons...he can send metors upon metors,upon metors non stop which supes will go out of his way to stop.Added that mardra can make an entire forrest in an instant that attacks his enemys.And again infinite charke while in the edo state.so his clon army can rain meteros,and a attacking forest which even when destroyed will continue to regrow and attack instantly as long as the user puts charka into the jutsu..

Obito can trip them in his dimesion or bijuu bomd them when the moment presents itself.

team 2 for the win imo.

and excuse my mistakes im typeing on the phone,with a ugly lil ketboard

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Noone301994

I take it back, Obito solos.

No Caption Provided

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With prep Superman goes and gets the phantom zone generator and unleashes Zod, Faora and Doomsday upon the Naruto team. Team one wins.

DianaXKal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman <3 And Superman

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 being Madara & Obito . Genjutsu isn't TP & I doubt they can resist it.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait Genjutsu allowed? Oh Team Uchiha stomps then. Tsukyomi is what stomps.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman and Wonder Woman, pretty easily.

Craulothegreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes and ww should take this.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 stomps complete mismatch

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

TheBlondeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#77  Edited By TheBlondeGod

Supes and Wondy!

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By WastelandMan

Team 1

I feel the Uchihas are fast enough with their visual prowess allowing them to predict movements to react to Supes and WW. Madara can stall (wood clone spam/meteor spam/genjutsu/substitutions etc etc) long enough for Obito to kamui them.

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By brainstorm01

team madara.

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

is not madara able to recover any damage caused by team cos his regen

Death_Spear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What if Madara does the wood release Deep Forest Emergence and Deep Forest Bloom, supes and WW inhale the pollen and goto sleep and as they are sleeping madara and Obito use the Human path.