• Ninjutsu isn't magic
  • Genjutsu equals TP for DC team
  • Obito in Rikudo mode in full control of Juubi power
  • Madara in Edo Tensei mode
  • regular weapons for all
  • in character with killing intent
  • win by death / permanent BFR / permanent incapacitation
  • if stomp i'll add characters in the loser team

fight take place in Metropolis at 21h00.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

no one? so i guess everybody agrees that Obito and Madara beat Superman and WW :p

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu said:

@all_mighty_beyonder: Does Supes or WW have a resistance to telepathy?

i don't think so.

i'm thinking of adding GL Hal Jordan to DC team, i heard GL ring gives TP resistance but i didn't see a scan for that, so i'm not sure

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark and Diana

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both Clark and Diana have resistance to telepathy.

Also, since Clark has prep. He simply flys to his fortress and gets his biological disruptor and sets it to affect humans. He then calmly returns and annihilated his enemies.

/thread

Avatar image for thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormfo
Thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

10 minutes of prep for the ftl traveling team is a pretty good long while.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You gave them Genjutsu? Oh then they win this. Resistence to TP isn't the same as being immune.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 speedblitzes.

Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman probably solos.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1s speed > team 2s telepathy.

Obviously.

Since they'd get wrecked before they use telepathy

Avatar image for twix_right_side
Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously.

This,basically.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ha...wow, better start adding more naruto characters

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights said:

Obviously.

This,basically.

you forgot the prep factor, they will be basically speedblitzing clones and booby traps.

Both Clark and Diana have resistance to telepathy.

Also, since Clark has prep. He simply flys to his fortress and gets his biological disruptor and sets it to affect humans. He then calmly returns and annihilated his enemies.

/thread

standard weapons (rules )

but this is interesting, what does it do exactly?

Avatar image for twix_right_side
Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ha...wow, better start adding more naruto characters

But aren't Naruto characters better suited against...like,Aquaman level? Despite the fact that Naruto might kill Aquaman,but still....

Although he might not,idk

Kazuma_Bushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll go with the Naruto characters but only because of BFR

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre 52 Wonder Woman after the upgrade is immune to telepathy. But this is New 52 so I have no idea.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either wonder woman or supes solo no one in naurto hs shown anything even slightly compareble to those two comic chracters

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Obviously.

The team 2 doesn't really have telepathy,only Genjutsu.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#23  Edited By BeaconofStrength

Team 1 wrecks.

drathjon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman 1 vs 2 and destroys them before WW gets there

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

Clark and Diana

how?

@drathjon said:

Superman 1 vs 2 and destroys them before WW gets there

how?

Superman probably solos.

how?

Team 1 speedblitzes.

irrelevent, because of prep, team 1 will be speedblitzing clones full of booby traps

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You do realize how fast Clark and Diana are...no?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC team

TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_mighty_beyonder: He's way too fast for either of them, Madara and Obito don't even use genjutsu that much, certainly not as often as Itachi or Sasuke. They have no real way to hurt him, and since Supes is fighting to kill them, they're getting incinerated by HV.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_mighty_beyonder: He's way too fast for either of them, Madara and Obito don't even use genjutsu that much, certainly not as often as Itachi or Sasuke. They have no real way to hurt him, and since Supes is fighting to kill them, they're getting incinerated by HV.

look i'm not saying team 1 wins or team 2 wins, i'm just putting some arguments :

• Madara and Obito can use Genjutsu, maybe not as effective as Itachi but they can use it, i don't see any reason why they won't in this battle specially against characters that overwhelm them in power and speed, they are good tactitians and they know Genjutsu is their best way for wining so they will use it.
  • They do have ways to win the fight and not just hurt Suerman but even kill him, for example Obito can use BFR by Kamui, both of them can use Human Path to rip their souls and kill them, there is also Tsukuyomi.
  • prep time garantee to Madara and Obito that they will not get blitzed by speed or HV, while hiding they will be using clones, booby traps, and substitution technique for defensive, and use Gedo Mazu, Sosanoo, Amateratsu, Shinra Tensei, meteor technique and Limbo for offensive diversion, and use Genjutsu, Kamui, Tsukuyumi and Human Path for offensive finishing move.
SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SilverGalford
No Caption Provided

the end

madara and obito don't have doomsday durability.

Madara and Obito can use Genjutsu, maybe not as effective as Itachi but they can use it,

that's not beating Supes.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I find it odd how nobody has bothered to explain how sups or wondy can beat edo madara

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is so stupid..

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito and madara stomps, this is almost spite. First of all why hasent anyone brought up the fact that edo madara cant even be killed unless he is sealed away. So sups can punch, kick, and even bfr, but edo madara will still come back. Even if he uses heat vision to completely erase madara, he will still just Regen. Juubi obito? He can teleport and is not slow he has what it takes to keep up with wondy not to mention those tailed beast balls are like small nukes. Why do people act like juubi obito is so slow? I think people are just being biased cause its sups and wondy. But if you look at facts then obito has waaaayyy to many ways he can take out wondy...and lol what could sups even do to a edo madara?

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either wonder woman or supes solo no one in naurto hs shown anything even slightly compareble to those two comic chracters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X910q0Gz2EM

You were saying?

TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_mighty_beyonder:

I never said they can't use genjutsu, I said they ususally don't. Big difference. You said this fight was IC but bloodlusted, well bloodlusted Superman is too fast for them to tag with any technique they've shown so far, and he spams HV, which they have no defence against, so yeah thay're dead. Amateratsu won't even tickle Supes, Meteors are literally no threat at all to a guy that can dropkick the moon out of orbit, they don't even use Tsukuyome, Susanoo is gonna get broken like glass. Kamui could work I guess but freaking Deidara has escaped it, they need to be able to tag him to win and they can't tag him.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon: Superman benched the weight of the world and tanked black hole generators...sorry, but Naruto aint got it.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_mighty_beyonder:

I never said they can't use genjutsu, I said they ususally don't. Big difference. You said this fight was IC but bloodlusted, well bloodlusted Superman is too fast for them to tag with any technique they've shown so far, and he spams HV, which they have no defence against, so yeah thay're dead. Amateratsu won't even tickle Supes, Meteors are literally no threat at all to a guy that can dropkick the moon out of orbit, they don't even use Tsukuyome, Susanoo is gonna get broken like glass. Kamui could work I guess but freaking Deidara has escaped it, they need to be able to tag him to win and they can't tag him.

good point but :

• so we agree they can use Genjutsu in this fight which means the first time they look to them they will be already under Genjutsu, unless N52 Sup or diana showed TP immunity.
  • Superman is too fast, that's why i said distraction offensive, while he has his attention on how to get rid of amateratsu from his cloths even if it doesn't hurt him, while he has his attention on one-shootting Sosanoo and Godo Maso, while he has his attention on evaporating the meteor, he will be an open easy target to Kamui (doesn' t require tag) , he will be an open target to Obito's clone teleporting behind him and using Human Path to rip his soul, and if he still has reaction speed to dodge that, there will be Limbo (indetectible shadow clones) that will slow him and confuse him, enough time for Obito to use Kamui or Madara to use Human Path.
  • Deidara escaped a novice Kamui user who was exhausted and weak and slow. it won't be the same this time, Kamui is so fast it could BFR an explosion before it spreads. Obito is much better Kamui user than kakashi, and Kakashi was able in a fraction of second to BFR a speeding Sosano's arrow by going from normal sharingan to Mangikyu sharingan to Kamui, all of that in fraction of second

@all_mighty_beyonder: Superman has a billion different ranges of vision and senses and can detect even the most precise clones

Spite, either Diana or Clark solos, TC is still butt hurt over Goku losing to Superman last year.

Madara's Mokton clones are undetectable, even the most skilled shinobi sensors can't detect the difference.

also Superman is being regulary taking by surprise in the comics, it's only normal for a distraction attack to work on him.

what's "TC" ? and what's has it to do with Goku ?

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Couple.

TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_mighty_beyonder:

• If they were to use Genjutsu, and if Superman didn't know about it and actually looked them in the eye then I guess it could work. But again they don't use it in character. Also I believe WW has recently shown resistance to TP, S/WW #10 I think.
  • Has Obito even used soul stealing? I don't remember it anyway he still needs to be able to see Superman to do all of that, Superman's speed will not allow him to even perceive him much less track his movements.
  • Obito is still not even going to see Clark, much less manage to BFR him, tbh Supes can just throw them into space and be done with it.
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_mighty_beyonder:

• If they were to use Genjutsu, and if Superman didn't know about it and actually looked them in the eye then I guess it could work. But again they don't use it in character. Also I believe WW has recently shown resistance to TP, S/WW #10 I think.
  • Has Obito even used soul stealing? I don't remember it anyway he still needs to be able to see Superman to do all of that, Superman's speed will not allow him to even perceive him much less track his movements.
  • Obito is still not even going to see Clark, much less manage to BFR him, tbh Supes can just throw them into space and be done with it.
  • okey.
  • having mastered the Rinnegan he should be able to use Human Path, since he used other Rinnegan's Paths with no problem (also see OP rules ). Obito will have problem tracking Superman, that's why i said distraction offensive, with all those distractions Superman will have to slow or stop for a short moment, even if it's only a fraction of second, because that's all what Obito needs to use Kamui, i don't think Superman can destroy a meteor in less than a fraction of second, there is so many ways to slow him down, like letting him kill a clone, once the clone disappear, Superman will be confused, that moment is enough for Obito, and even if we suppose Superman won't slow down, Obito and Madara could use the clones to let him think he has killed them and won the batle, but then once he stop pooff he will taken down by Kamui.
  • throwing to space isn't stopping them, Obito can use Kamui to come back, while Madara can use Shinra Tensei or meteor to come back to earth.
Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

Well seeing as Wonder Woman is the Goddess of War and thus has control over warriors, soldiers, etc, she take control of team 2 and makes them kill one another. The end. BTW this is a complete stomp as one of the members of team 1 would have been enough.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_mighty_beyonder: Most of your argument is speculation. Throwing them into space would incinerate them...

Kamui doesn't reduce kinetic energy. Obito would end up flinging himself into another dimension at a minimum of 5 miles per second...

Edo regeneration is slow enough to basically be considered KO/incapacitation.

Clones/traps won't work against someone who's got X-Ray vision and Superman's speed. He'll just see all of the indistinguishable clones and blitz all of them with heat vision from a mile high.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themightyavenger said:

@all_mighty_beyonder:

• okey.
  • having mastered the Rinnegan he should be able to use Human Path, since he used other Rinnegan's Paths with no problem (also see OP rules ). Obito will have problem tracking Superman, that's why i said distraction offensive, with all those distractions Superman will have to slow or stop for a short moment, even if it's only a fraction of second, because that's all what Obito needs to use Kamui, i don't think Superman can destroy a meteor in less than a fraction of second, there is so many ways to slow him down, like letting him kill a clone, once the clone disappear, Superman will be confused, that moment is enough for Obito, and even if we suppose Superman won't slow down, Obito and Madara could use the clones to let him think he has killed them and won the batle, but then once he stop pooff he will taken down by Kamui.
  • throwing to space isn't stopping them, Obito can use Kamui to come back, while Madara can use Shinra Tensei or meteor to come back to earth.

I'm sorry since when has any Naruto character let alone the two being used shown to be able to survive in space? Also your plan revolves around Superman and/or Wonder Woman operating at speeds that team 2 can keep up with. This is a stomp in team 1's favor.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this would be interesting fight but in the End Supes and Wonder Woman would win in the end.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson:

Most of your argument is speculation.

all my arguments are based on canon feats, you can ask for scans anytime.

Throwing them into space would incinerate them...

wrong, Obito is in Rikudo mode, he can cover himself with black matter which was enough to protect him from country bust explosions. and Madara is Edo Tensei, he can survive in space.

Kamui doesn't reduce kinetic energy. Obito would end up flinging himself into another dimension at a minimum of 5 miles per second...

this makes no sens at all, Obito will BFR superman and WW to the other dimension not himself. so it will be Superman and WW who's gonna be flinged at 5 miles per second.

hahaha, nice joke.

Clones/traps won't work against someone who's got X-Ray vision and Superman's speed. He'll just see all of the indistinguishable clones and blitz all of them with heat vision from a mile high.

Mukton clones are indistuiguishable, even the best sensors in the war couldn't detect the difference, Superman is no different.

and Limbo clones are indetectable unless you have Rinnegan or can feel natural energy like Hermit Naruto mode

I'm sorry since when has any Naruto character let alone the two being used shown to be able to survive in space? Also your plan revolves around Superman and/or Wonder Woman operating at speeds that team 2 can keep up with. This is a stomp in team 1's favor.

Obito can survive country bust explosion by cloaking himself, space conditions are nothing compared to that, moreover he doesn't need to survive in space, he will immediately use Kmui to comeback.

Madara is Edo Tensei, he's already dead, how is space gonna kill him? it won't he will comeback either by Obito's help, or by himself using shinra Tensei or meteor summon.

my plan revolves around Superman and WW operating at speeds team 2 CAN'T keep up with, if they can they wouldn't need those plans in the first place.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Klaus

Team 1 stomps.

Genjutsu wont work on WW as it works by making the target see false things. In Trinity war, Constantine had made a crime scene invisible, however, when WW showed up she could see it. When Constantine asked "How can you see us? I made this crime scene invisible" she replied "maybe to the eyes of a mortal" suggesting her immortal eyes can see through illusions. In Superman/WW 10, she also stopped a mind attack from Brianiac/Lois and saw that Metallo wasnt real.

Superman and Diana are too fast and strong for team 2. Whats stopping Superman from bfring team 2 to Paradise island after realising Madara can regenerate, and throwing them inside of Dooms doors? The only way to get out of Tartarus is through those doors, unless your a god, which neither of team 2 are.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson:

Most of your argument is speculation.

all my arguments are based on canon feats, you can ask for scans anytime.

Throwing them into space would incinerate them...

wrong, Obito is in Rikudo mode, he can cover himself with black matter which was enough to protect him from country bust explosions. and Madara is Edo Tensei, he can survive in space.

this makes no sens at all, Obito will BFR superman and WW to the other dimension not himself. so it will be Superman and WW who's gonna be flinged at 5 miles per second.

hahaha, nice joke.

Mukton clones are indistuiguishable, even the best sensors in the war couldn't detect the difference, Superman is no different.

and Limbo clones are indetectable unless you have Rinnegan or can feel natural energy like Hermit Naruto mode

@evil_incarnate said:

Obito can survive country bust explosion by cloaking himself, space conditions are nothing compared to that, moreover he doesn't need to survive in space, he will immediately use Kmui to comeback.

Madara is Edo Tensei, he's already dead, how is space gonna kill him? it won't he will comeback either by Obito's help, or by himself using shinra Tensei or meteor summon.

my plan revolves around Superman and WW operating at speeds team 2 CAN'T keep up with, if they can they wouldn't need those plans in the first place.

I know that you feel you have a terrific and solid plan and it's good, but is it good enough to beat Superman and Wonder Woman good? No it isn't also what's to stop Wonder Woman as the Goddess of War from controlling the opposition and having them kill one another?