Superman, Wonder Woman and Batman vs. Thor, Iron Man and Cap.

Gregomasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Gregomasta

I'm surprised I haven't seen this post.  I don't typically like participating in battle posts, they're fun/funny reading tho.  DC's Big 3 take it, superman holds thor off long enough for wonder woman to shred tony's armor off and slap him unconscious, then I'm sure supes and ww could take thor together.  Bats and Cap fight to a standstill, cause, that's how it should always be.

Uhh rules?:  Superman is modern age, bats is bruce wayne, thor is current thor, caps is steve and they're all in a place where they can go full out, pedal to the metal, ass to the grass with their attacks.

Honestly I don't know how strong thor is full out so I'm excited to hear how I'm so very wrong.  Go.

Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Psyker star

Team 1 wins

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By vuviper
@Gregomasta:  Batman and Captain America is the closest fight. Team 1 easy.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By pooty
@vuviper: I agree team 1 wins. but the only EASY match i see is WW vs IM.  I think Thor will do better than most think against Superman. If he has kept up with Gladiator in speed then he should do the same with Supes.
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Meh, always a huge debate between Thor and Supes. I'm pretty sure WW could take out Cap and Ironman on her own, and then help out Superman mop the floor with Thor. Meanwhile Batman would be prowling the streets looking for young boys to adopt as his sidekick.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
Team One wins... mainly because of Wonder Woman though... cause if you think about it... Superman wouldnt just run through Thor... but Diana would kill Iron Man or Captain America by herself... they could probably get in a few licks before she took them out... but it would probably look more like a slaughtering than anything... depending on how Diana wants to go through with it... 
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By Nighthunter

Thing is, either Superman or Wonder Woman could/would win this fight on their own

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
@Nighthunter said:
" Thing is, either Superman or Wonder Woman could/would win this fight on their own "
thats true for the most part... but I actually think Wonder Woman would have an easier time since she has no real weakness to magic... or at least never exhibited one on the level that Superman has... Superman would probably catch hell in fighting Thor because he doesnt have a consistent resistance to Magic... 
Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sleuth

Team One should win in the end.

MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#11  Edited By MichaeltheFly

I'll go with Thor.. i meant Team Marvel

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By AtPhantom

So this is basically Thor vs Superman and Wonder Woman. Sorry thunder God.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By vuviper
@pooty said:
" @vuviper: I agree team 1 wins. but the only EASY match i see is WW vs IM.  I think Thor will do better than most think against Superman. If he has kept up with Gladiator in speed then he should do the same with Supes. "
I disagree, just because people fight people with superspeed doesn't mean they have the speed and/or reflexes to have a change if both opponents where actually fighting with all their capabilities.  Many times in comic books you're see people like superman or MM who have many abilities (including speed) who do not utilize them in the fight, especially agasint strong opponents that lack it (General Eiling, Doomsday, Mongul, etc)

Also I wasn't aware that gladiator had the same super-speed as people like flash/superman/WW/MM(who not only move in superspeed but process thoughts react etc at super speed) I was led to believe otherwise

@texasdeathmatch said:
" Meh, always a huge debate between Thor and Supes. I'm pretty sure WW could take out Cap and Ironman on her own, and then help out Superman mop the floor with Thor. Meanwhile Batman would be prowling the streets looking for young boys to adopt as his sidekick. "

lol
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MrDirector786

Thor is the only problem here at all for team 1.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Nighthunter
@Michael the Fly said:
" I'll go with Thor.. i meant Team Marvel "
so you think that the god of thunder can beat the entire DC trinity by himself? Because Captain America and Iron man ain't gonna do anything against Superman or Wonder Woman.
ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ThanosIsMad

Thor is going to get double teamed by Superman and Wonder Woman.  Solo, he could have a good fight against them, but he's not going to fight both at the same time and win.  Wonder Woman makes Iron Man a non-factor in this fight.  Cap and Bats tangle with no clear winner, even though Cap has a slight edge over Bats.  Once Thor goes down, Supes or Diana flick Cap in the head and knock him out.

DC team wins.

Batosaims7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Batosaims7

Superman solos

Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Aronmorales

I did a fight like this before, everyone said the same thing...

Team two, because everyone says team one.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Aronmorales said:
"I did a fight like this before, everyone said the same thing...  Team two, because everyone says team one. "
thor lost to superman already, wonderwomen can solo the other two
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By capall

batman isn't needed for team 1 to win here
Gregomasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Gregomasta

Shit, accidentally stacked the teams, would I be able to make this an even match if Ironman's source of power became a kryptonite rock?  IM's beams become kryptonite beams, he also has kryptonite radiation all around him.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

DC Trinity

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vuviper
@Gregomasta said:
" Shit, accidentally stacked the teams, would I be able to make this an even match if Ironman's source of power became a kryptonite rock?  IM's beams become kryptonite beams, he also has kryptonite radiation all around him. "
Not really would be too slow. and WW could just rip it out and toss it to the sun
Gregomasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Gregomasta
@vuviper said:
" @Gregomasta said:
" Shit, accidentally stacked the teams, would I be able to make this an even match if Ironman's source of power became a kryptonite rock?  IM's beams become kryptonite beams, he also has kryptonite radiation all around him. "
Not really would be too slow. and WW could just rip it out and toss it to the sun "
Thor wouldn't be fast enough to get in between IM and WW?
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By vuviper
@Gregomasta said:
" @vuviper said:
" @Gregomasta said:
Not really would be too slow. and WW could just rip it out and toss it to the sun "
Thor wouldn't be fast enough to get in between IM and WW? "
No I don't believe he's a true speedster. WW processes thoughts reacts and moves at superspeed
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Thor is the only one who would stand a chance, and he is still slower than both Superman and Wonder Woman.

melvinmaverick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By melvinmaverick

Superman solos puny god

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Baldy

Team one stomp

Frill_Artist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Frill_Artist

Apart from kryptonite, Iron Man can't do anything to hurt Supes.

society619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By society619

Boy Superman, Girl Superman, and King of the Prep vs the Avengers....okay.

Superman vs Thor and Cap vs Batman could go either way. Replace Ironman with Scarlett Witch or give him a different suit (Hulkbuster) and its a different fight probably go with Team 1. Then again Tony can rock WW with one casual blast, he did so in the Jla/Avenger crossover (which everyone takes as canon) or knowing Tony he could probably end this in sex....you know what I change my mind Avengers win.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#31  Edited By majestic99

@Batosaims7 said:

Superman solos
gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By gingerpenny

First Cap is a Super Soldier so he easily overpowers Batman, gadgets and all, Iron Man has more than enough strength and firepower to take down Wonder Woman and if any one comes to a draw it is Superman and Thor. If I had to choose one I'd say Thor cause he has more killer in him.

Captain America - sucks cause I like Batman better but it is the logical choice

Iron Man

Thor

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By blackadamFTW

@AtPhantom said:

So this is basically Thor vs Superman and Wonder Woman. Sorry thunder God.
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

The real Trinity wins.

AKA_TERMINATOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By AKA_TERMINATOR

Team 1

Ironman and Captain America will be the first to go. Then Thor will be Next!!!

Avatar image for spectreswrath01
SpectresWrath01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SpectresWrath01

This is how the Spectre sees it going down.

Superman vs Thor- roughly tuff battle that will drag out and either character could win. However, I see Superman doing slightly better.

Wonder Woman vs Ironman- Ironman could hold WW off but not for very long. WW's strength is the key factor in this fight. It wont take Diana very long before she starts beating the metal right off of him.

Batman vs Captain America- This fight also could go to Captain America very easily due to his strength. However, once Batman knows he is outmatched physically he resorts to other tactics. I for see Batman using some knock out gas for the win.

Most likely Superman will still be brawling it out with Thor due to both characters Durability. However, Marvel could def. pull it off if Thor was able to give Superman a knock out blow before Ironman falls. Alot of ppl assume Superman can just take the damage from all of Thors attacks and still be coming back for more but Superman does have a vulnerability to magic and he has been KO'ed by Captain Marvel before! Very quickly I might add! In JLA the Crisis of Times issue #29 or 30? (cant remember) Captain Marvel KO'ed Superman with 2 punches. Granted Superman wasnt fighting back and he was sucker punched but the point is Magic does harm him. So Thor does have a very good chance of victory here.

But even so, Superman at his best would probably put up one hell of a fight. Probably giving WW enough time to beat Ironman and come help him defeat Thor.

The Spectre has spoken!

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ximpossibrux

@SpectresWrath01 said:

Superman vs Thor- roughly tuff battle that will drag out and either character could win. However, I see Superman doing slightly better.

Wonder Woman vs Ironman- Ironman could hold WW off but not for very long. WW's strength is the key factor in this fight. It wont take Diana very long before she starts beating the metal right off of him.

Batman vs Captain America- This fight also could go to Captain America very easily due to his strength. However, once Batman knows he is outmatched physically he resorts to other tactics. I for see Batman using some knock out gas for the win.

Most likely Superman will still be brawling it out with Thor due to both characters Durability. However, Marvel could def. pull it off if Thor was able to give Superman a knock out blow before Ironman falls. Alot of ppl assume Superman can just take the damage from all of Thors attacks and still be coming back for more but Superman does have a vulnerability to magic and he has been KO'ed by Captain Marvel before! Very quickly I might add! In JLA the Crisis of Times issue #29 or 30? (cant remember) Captain Marvel KO'ed Superman with 2 punches. Granted Superman wasnt fighting back and he was sucker punched but the point is Magic does harm him. So Thor does have a very good chance of victory here.

But even so, Superman at his best would probably put up one hell of a fight. Probably giving WW enough time to beat Ironman and come help him defeat Thor.

The Spectre has spoken!

............... you didn't need to explain, team 1 is obviously gonna take win.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By _Black

Team 1.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Emperorb777

I'm just don't see how anyone would think Ironman could hold of WW when she could kill him with a casual back hand.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Wonder Woman has the best chance of soloing .... she could lasso Cap, toss him into Iron Man, gut em both with a punch at the same time in no time flat, then she can focus on her apparent equal ....

Since she has high resistance to magic, and insane blunt damage soak, she can take most if not all he can give. She's faster than Thor in the heat of battle, her tiara and bracelets make up for her lack of a sword and shield (since her other weapons weren't specified in the OP). Throwing magic around is pretty much useless on both their parts since Diana can simply block, dodge or deflect every lightning blast that doesn't take a minute or more to charge, and Thor would likely block, absorb, or deflect any lighting blasts from her bracelets or even deflect her thrown tiara with his hammer ....

Combat is the main issue, she's faster, hes more durable ... she's got the striking speed output, hes got the striking power output .... she's got the bladed tiara, hes got the blunt hammer .... they both have the skill .... but with a weapon that can behead gods in one throw in the hands of a faster opponent, speed will be the deciding factor and that is what will give Diana the win here 6-7/10 .... If she were to do it alone. Technically, those are her chances against Thor mostly since the other two hold no weight against her.

Bruce if reliant on his gadgets can take Steve ... he could impair his senses with the array of sonic grenades, concussive grenades, flash bangs, smoke gas, nerve gas, and any other chemical gas pellets he's got on hand. He could even whip out the bane of Captain America itself ... Ice Pellets ... he won't have the convenience of being near water like Sandman was, but he'd be smarter than Ice Man was and freeze him whole, not just his legs .... the shield would definitely defend against typical batarangs, shock batarangs or even explosive batarangs, but if Cap throws it and the Bat isn't hit ... there's an open window for Bruce to unleash technological hell upon Steve. Even if that shield ricochets off a garbage truck, off a wall, off a fire escape and comes back down on his head, Batman would have already made his move and taken out Captain America .... The chances of the shield missing completely are moderately good if the other gadgets mentioned take effect, disorienting Steve, throwing off his balance and aim. Those gasses and flashes would greatly influence both a ranged encounter and head to head combat with Captain America to balance out physical advantages with technological ones, and the shield wouldn't be able to defend against most of those other gadgets ....

With all things considered, gadgets included, Bruce can beat Steve on his own 6/10 contrary to popular belief.

I don't have to discuss how the fight between Tony ans Clark would go, do I? That fight would last shorter than a fight with John Henry Irons (at least his suit repairs itself automatically), since he could tear through it too fast for Stark to notice and without the slightest problem. Unless the OP changed the setup, to where Tony somehow hooks up with Lex and does a business deal where Tony rents the Warsuit for a day, he hasn't the slightest chance for survival here. Obviously Kal-El wins 9/10 (the 1/10 being if that deal with Lex is made and Superman decides to be moral about his approach in this fight)

Anyway, the DC Trinity wins. Wonder Woman can solo with moderate difficulty, Superman can solo with serious difficulty ...

Duke_Nasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Duke_Nasty

Supes>Thor

WW>Ironman

Caps>Batman (both are irrelevant in this fight anyway)

Team 1 wins.

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By imbackwimps

team marvel wins by tony starks brain he will come up with something like the hulkbuster but call supesbuster

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By charlieboy

team one wins with a bit of stompage. 

Avatar image for spectreswrath01
SpectresWrath01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SpectresWrath01

@XImpossibruX said:

@SpectresWrath01 said:

The Spectre has spoken!

............... you didn't need to explain, team 1 is obviously gonna take win.

lol yes i did I was bored!!!!!!!!!!!! :P