This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

zoom and superman once again. this time superman has a trick up his sleeve. he's in the air and wishes not to come down on the level of zoom's reach.. so superman got this bright idea! he'll beat zoom at his on level, which is by the usage of time. superman had done this in 1 or more occations. he flies around the earth at warp 10 speeds and reverses the time flow of planet earth. while the earth is spining backwards and at the same time, time flipping, superman hops back down to earth and fights zoom h2h.. zoom's powers are caught in a time lock so he can only move at a normal human anatomy pace while superman still retains his faster than a speeding bullet speed.


tell me your opinion of the outcome of this battle for justice.

#2 Edited by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio

So you have Superman beating up a normal human without any powers... Good match!

BTW, Superman flying around the world and reversing time will not take away Zoom's ability.

#3 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"zoom and superman once again. this time superman has a trick up his sleeve. he's in the air and wishes not to come down on the level of zoom's reach.. so superman got this bright idea! he'll beat zoom at his on level, which is by the usage of time. superman had done this in 1 or more occations. he flies around the earth at warp 10 speeds and reverses the time flow of planet earth. while the earth is spining backwards and at the same time, time flipping, superman hops back down to earth and fights zoom h2h.. zoom's powers are caught in a time lock so he can only move at a normal human anatomy pace while superman still retains his faster than a speeding bullet speed.


tell me your opinion of the outcome of this battle for justice.
"
dude... you turned zoom into a human
#4 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"zoom and superman once again. this time superman has a trick up his sleeve. he's in the air and wishes not to come down on the level of zoom's reach.. so superman got this bright idea! he'll beat zoom at his on level, which is by the usage of time. superman had done this in 1 or more occations. he flies around the earth at warp 10 speeds and reverses the time flow of planet earth. while the earth is spining backwards and at the same time, time flipping, superman hops back down to earth and fights zoom h2h.. zoom's powers are caught in a time lock so he can only move at a normal human anatomy pace while superman still retains his faster than a speeding bullet speed.


tell me your opinion of the outcome of this battle for justice.
"
I think supes can't do that anymore.

And besides, it wouldn't effect zoom, he's independent from the normal timestream.
#5 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

he cant do that anymore, mach 10 wouldnt have been fast enough to do it anyway and it still wouldnt take away zoom's powers, it would just start rewinding everything that happened.  so whatever zoom had been doing on the way to the battle is what he would be doing (backwards) now.  if superman flew down to fight him then the rewind effect would stop and time would start up again, 10, 20, 30 or however many minutes back in time superman had taken them, but it would be like that was current time, so the way the fight would go without superman's little stunt is the same way it would go now.  just with a different starting point in time.  nice try though ;)

#6 Posted by Erik (32796 posts) - - Show Bio
Apparition said:
"he cant do that anymore, mach 10 wouldnt have been fast enough to do it anyway and it still wouldnt take away zoom's powers, it would just start rewinding everything that happened.  so whatever zoom had been doing on the way to the battle is what he would be doing (backwards) now.  if superman flew down to fight him then the rewind effect would stop and time would start up again, 10, 20, 30 or however many minutes back in time superman had taken them, but it would be like that was current time, so the way the fight would go without superman's little stunt is the same way it would go now.  just with a different starting point in time.  nice try though ;)"
I was just about to say that. Good job.
#7 Posted by GodOfDoom (311 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"zoom and superman once again. this time superman has a trick up his sleeve. he's in the air and wishes not to come down on the level of zoom's reach.. so superman got this bright idea! he'll beat zoom at his on level, which is by the usage of time. superman had done this in 1 or more occations. he flies around the earth at warp 10 speeds and reverses the time flow of planet earth. while the earth is spining backwards and at the same time, time flipping, superman hops back down to earth and fights zoom h2h.. zoom's powers are caught in a time lock so he can only move at a normal human anatomy pace while superman still retains his faster than a speeding bullet speed.


tell me your opinion of the outcome of this battle for justice.
"

wow. you really put your all into it whenwant someone(Zoom) to lose.

to bad it won't work.
#8 Posted by King Saturn (224203 posts) - - Show Bio
Mhmmm... this is a little off beat here
#9 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-All said:
"So you have Superman beating up a normal human without any powers... Good match!"
From the forum rules page:

Make Fair Fights

Don’t make battles that are clearly one-sided. Most times this happens when people want to make one character look bad or another look good. Either way it’s childish and a waste of space.

#10 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"Apparition said:
"he cant do that anymore, mach 10 wouldnt have been fast enough to do it anyway and it still wouldnt take away zoom's powers, it would just start rewinding everything that happened.  so whatever zoom had been doing on the way to the battle is what he would be doing (backwards) now.  if superman flew down to fight him then the rewind effect would stop and time would start up again, 10, 20, 30 or however many minutes back in time superman had taken them, but it would be like that was current time, so the way the fight would go without superman's little stunt is the same way it would go now.  just with a different starting point in time.  nice try though ;)"
I was just about to say that. Good job."

thanks