Superman vs Zeus

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cybrilious4

This is New 52 Superman vs Zeus- the one that beat up the Hulk recently. (Fighters start 10 ft apart and it takes place in Asgaurd)

RoyHarperBLOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By RoyHarperBLOW

Flagged. Spite against Superman.

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

Zeus blinks and superman's entire digestive tract becomes kryptonite.

corpsecraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By corpsecraft

For serious, not even fair. You place Superman up against someone who can utilize his biggest weakness? You may as well have said "Batman vs. Thomas and Martha Wayne's corpses."

Count Bleck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Count Bleck

Two questions, what in the flying spaghetti monster's name are you smoking and can I have some? Superman is going to get smited back to the stone age.

Avatar image for whitepowerniqqa
whitepowerniqqa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By whitepowerniqqa

Probably Zeus since hes a skyfather. Superman has no way to win.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Bo88gdan

Zeus stomps

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jayfournines

I don't think New-52 Superman can take on Zeus; DCU Supes? yup.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BlackWind

@Lord_Johnathan said:

Nice creatively?

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MAZAHS117

Zeus beats the snot out of Supes like he did the Hulk

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@Cybrilious4: This is a mismatch...convince me not to flag this.

Sorceror_Swift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sorceror_Swift

Zeus smites the last son of Krypton.

No Caption Provided
YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By YoungJustice

Superman.............dies

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Jayfournines

to be fair, Marvel Zeus has zero to no feats

Still, the feats he does have? I dunno, I don't think I could make a convincing case for Superman

RoyHarperBLOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By RoyHarperBLOW

@Jayfournines: That's actually DC Zeus i think.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By kcaz

please...superman is not at skyfather level. out of 10 battles, at most he could win maybe 1 battle, if he was on bloodlust for all 10 battles

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Jayfournines

@kcaz said:

please...superman is not at skyfather level. out of 10 battles, at most he could win maybe 1 battle, if he was on bloodlust

but what IS exactly a "skyfather" level? Most people when they say skyfather they think of Odin...and believe me, Zeus is not in the same league as Odin. When the alfather mentions that he and zeus are equals, he's merely referring to the fact that both are leaders of their pantheons. There is no such thing as a "skyfather level". Don't get me wrong, i'm sure Zeus is powerful as hell, the scarce feats he DOES have are pretty good but he's nowhere near the same level as Thor's pappy.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BlackWind

@kcaz: Yeah, and if Zeus was on his deathbed.

Mirabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Mirabel

@Jayfournines said:

@kcaz said:

please...superman is not at skyfather level. out of 10 battles, at most he could win maybe 1 battle, if he was on bloodlust

but what IS exactly a "skyfather" level? Most people when they say skyfather they think of Odin...and believe me, Zeus is not in the same league as Odin. When the alfather mentions that he and zeus are equals, he's merely referring to the fact that both are leaders of their pantheons. There is no such thing as a "skyfather level". Don't get me wrong, i'm sure Zeus is powerful as hell, the scarce feats he DOES have are pretty good but he's nowhere near the same level as Thor's pappy.

Zeus has been REPEATEDLY stated to be Odin's equal. Even Dormammu says he is equal to Odin *AND* Zeus. Thus we can surmise that given how much their equality is bashed over our heads, they well and truly are equal. Zeus just happens to have the misfortune of not having a son who regularly had his own comic for fifty years.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By kcaz

@Jayfournines said:

@kcaz said:

Zeus was capable of lifting and throwing Mount Etna on Typhon after defeating the latter, curbstomp Hulk, beat the Avengers easily and stand up against galactus's attacks and beating galactus

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Jayfournines

@kcaz said:

@Jayfournines said:

@kcaz said:

Zeus was capable of lifting and throwing Mount Etna on Typhon after defeating the latter, curbstomp Hulk, beat the Avengers easily and stand up against galactus's attacks and beating galactus

That was Mikaboshi taking control of Zeus, come on now, everyone knows that.

I suppose you are right about the Zeus not having a son like Hercules that appears in several titles all over the Marvel world. In any case, my point is that everything that people "suppose" that Zeus can do is mere heresay. Yes, Zeus did lift the mountain, he did beat some third string avengers and he laid the smackdown on Hulk...which is all commendable...however, that doesn't mean he's on the same level as Odin simply because Odin himself is not on the same level as Odin; he's got the power of two or three elder gods alongside with his own, that's why he's so formidable.

Mirabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Mirabel

@Jayfournines:

Herc doesn't have anywhere near the prominence that Thor did. I'm pretty sure that Hercules didn't even have a regular title for anywhere near as long as Thor. And if Dormammu and everyone else say's there equals, I think Marvel is trying to say that they're pretty much damn equal. And given how god damned arrogant Dormy is, him admitting that Zeus and Odin are equal to him is not something to be taken lightly. As for Zeus pwning Galactus, word of the writer says that most of the power was coming from Zeus, not Mikaboshi.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Jayfournines

@Mirabel said:

@Jayfournines:

Herc doesn't have anywhere near the prominence that Thor did. I'm pretty sure that Hercules didn't even have a regular title for anywhere near as long as Thor. And if Dormammu and everyone else say's there equals, I think Marvel is trying to say that they're pretty much damn equal. And given how god damned arrogant Dormy is, him admitting that Zeus and Odin are equal to him is not something to be taken lightly. As for Zeus pwning Galactus, word of the writer says that most of the power was coming from Zeus, not Mikaboshi.

Again, yes, you are correct. But all that is mere hearsay, like saying the sentry has the power of a million exploding suns, or that Hulk is the strongest one there is and stuff like that. The length of publication of a title has nothing to do with the fact that a character has no feats; for example: The Plutonian. Irredeemable doesn't have the track record of someone like Superman, but most of us would agree that the Plutonian would lay waste to the man of steel in the easiest of manners.

I've never heard of the writer saying that most of the power was coming from Zeus instead of Mikaboshi, could you provide a scan of that? and the reason I ask is simply because, if I remember correctly, when Mikazeus decks Galactus, Galan is taken aback and says something akin to "no mere skyfather could...", indicating that a regular incarnation of Zeus is not strong enough to damage Galactus.

My point is, just because someone says something doesn;'t make it true. Zeus has absolutely no feats that would put him on Odin's level. It would be like if I said that Charles Barkley is equal to Michael Jordan merely because they were both NBA players and moral leaders of their respective teams. Sir Charles has no feats to contend with Jordan in the same way that Zeus has no feats that put him in the same level as Odin other than mere speculation.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By kcaz

@Jayfournines said:

@kcaz said:

@Jayfournines said:

@kcaz said:

That was Mikaboshi taking control of Zeus, come on now, everyone knows that.

I suppose you are right about the Zeus not having a son like Hercules that appears in several titles all over the Marvel world. In any case, my point is that everything that people "suppose" that Zeus can do is mere heresay. Yes, Zeus did lift the mountain, he did beat some third string avengers and he laid the smackdown on Hulk...which is all commendable...however, that doesn't mean he's on the same level as Odin simply because Odin himself is not on the same level as Odin; he's got the power of two or three elder gods alongside with his own, that's why he's so formidable.

zeus was amped by Mikaboshi, but most of the power came from zeus himself

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Jayfournines

@kcaz: yup, Mirabel mentioned the same thing, do you have a scan that could prove that?

Edit: Also, I wanna make it clear that i'm not saying Zeus is not powerful, i'm just saying he's not as powerful as Odin.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By bigcimmerian

Zeus wins easily.

asIsuspected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By asIsuspected

Zeus while having a phone conversation with Hera)

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why make it New-52 Superman? At least have it be All-Star Superman or above.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By X_insignia1

Zeus wins, but as far as the Galactus, incident, Zeus was amped by Mikaboshi as fas as i'm concerned

you stated that the writer himself stated the power primarily came from Zeus, i would like to see evidence of this

or i'm not buying it...

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Spartan101

zeus/odin are pretty close,apart from that new 52 supes is screwed here on a biblical level.

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ComocYahweh

Normal Sups loses bad, prime and above rips zeus a new one.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Lord_Johnathan said:

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Mirabel said:

@Jayfournines said:

@kcaz said:

Zeus has been REPEATEDLY stated to be Odin's equal. Even Dormammu says he is equal to Odin *AND* Zeus. Thus we can surmise that given how much their equality is bashed over our heads, they well and truly are equal. Zeus just happens to have the misfortune of not having a son who regularly had his own comic for fifty years.

When did Dormammu say that? scans?

Mirabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Mirabel

@jeanroygrant said:

@Mirabel said:

@Jayfournines said:

@kcaz said:

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#35  Edited By ComicStooge

@corpsecraft said:

For serious, not even fair. You place Superman up against someone who can utilize his biggest weakness? You may as well have said "Batman vs. Thomas and Martha Wayne's corpses."

HA!

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Mirabel said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Mirabel said:

@Jayfournines said:

@kcaz said:

Coool

Malevolent1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Malevolent1

How is Superman a match for Zeus?

Zeus walks all over Superman.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mirabel: I always assumed they should be equals..

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By minigunman123

@Sorceror_Swift said:

Zeus smites the last son of Krypton.

No Caption Provided

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By kcaz

@Jayfournines said:

@kcaz: yup, Mirabel mentioned the same thing, do you have a scan that could prove that?

Edit: Also, I wanna make it clear that i'm not saying Zeus is not powerful, i'm just saying he's not as powerful as Odin.

i got a scan of him striking down galactus with his signature lightning strike. also another scan showing zeus going head to head with odin in an argument (i dont have all the scans though)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#41  Edited By ShootingNova

Zeus smites N-52 Supes into oblivion. Sorry, this is a mismatch.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously, how is this not locked?

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By X_insignia1

@logy5000 said:

Seriously, how is this not locked?

this

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By X_insignia1

@kcaz said:

@Jayfournines said:

i got a scan of him striking down galactus with his signature lightning strike. also another scan showing zeus going head to head with odin in an argument (i dont have all the scans though)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He was possessed by Mikaboshi...

Avatar image for marvelvsdcuniverse
MarvelvsDCuniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus would bitch slap Superman silly. Superman is no match for this sky father who stalemated Odin.

Avatar image for alexandrawallace
AlexandraWallace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By AlexandraWallace

Zeus win while he is having sex with Hera lol

Avatar image for supersaiyan_danger
Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe Zeus may go easy on him ..........................................................................................

- Forget it, Zeus stomps.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Zeus win while he is having sex with Hera lol

I'm pretty sure Superman would try to escape that sight lol but Zeus wins .

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By The_Titan_Lord
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus wins, but he actually would need higher durability feats to be able to win with Superman also in "out of character battle".