Random Battle

Who wins?

Starrk01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

With bloodlust on Superman blitzes everyone's heads off before they can think.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By dondave

Clark punches them into Space

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That team cant deal with a bloodlusted Superman.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This X-team stands no chance, they all get one-shoted. Maybe Jean and Storm can resist a little, but not for too much t... bloodlust on? I hate the "blitz" argument, but that's really what will happen.

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DigitalShooter9

Editing the team to make them stand a bigger chance.....

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By willpayton

Jean and Wolverine are the only ones who would even have a chance of hurting Superman. Wolverine will have ZERO chance to tag Superman and will get his head knocked into orbit, or will get incinerated by heat vision. Jean can hurt him but also gets killed quickly.

Superman stomps hard.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By mickey-mouse

@digitalshooter9: Morals on is the only thing to give the team a real chance....Other wise he kills them instantly with speed blitz...Only Magneto & Jean would survive the first attack...

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By willpayton

@lukehero said:

@digitalshooter9: Morals on is the only thing to give the team a real chance....Other wise he kills them instantly with speed blitz...Only Magneto & Jean would survive the first attack...

Without prep they wont survive a speed-blitz. They need to have shields up at the start of the battle to have a chance.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mickey-mouse

@willpayton: He doesn't say how far apart they start...I think they could raise their shields quickly...and I was trying to be nice to the poor mutants...mute point as the die anyway

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Logan solos!

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By willpayton

@lukehero said:

@willpayton: He doesn't say how far apart they start...I think they could raise their shields quickly...and I was trying to be nice to the poor mutants...mute point as the die anyway

Without bloodlust then yeah they'd have time. If however Superman is bloodlusted and blitzes, they will have no time whatsoever. Superman can perceive and move so fast that he sees lightning moving in slow motion. He can keep up with Flash when Flash is moving so fast he's invisible.

The team needs some prep, even a few seconds, to have any chance to survive the initial attack. But it wont matter, cause they'll die soon afterwards anyway.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok....

Morals On from now.......

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By mickey-mouse

@digitalshooter9: Morals...Good Pre 52 Superman gently blows Canonball & Wolverine away...Then the real fight begins...Jean & Magneto raise shields. Jean attacks his mind, Magento attacks him with power blasts. Storms creates clutter with Tornadoes to annoy Superman and keep him busy. Iceman tries to freeze him. Superman still wins...when he starts to get cold he will vibrate to warm himself up & fly into the sun to take a nice dip. Gently & kindly defeat all these mutants. Takes him a long time especially with Iceman & Magneto as he doesn't want to hurt the little fellas. Superman still wins 6/10 Perhaps Jean might be able to break through Superman's TP defenses.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now they win.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By czarny_samael666

Ok....

Morals On from now.......

Then it is a stomp in Team's favor.

In morals:

Storm solos, by lightning - Superman was already one-shotted in this way.

Jean solos by telepathy.

Iceman can't be taken out by Superman, no matter how much Superman will try to deal with him.

Magneto's shields took Thor's attack combined with other Avengers.

Cannonball - depends on his power level, there was time that he couldn't be hurt physically and could absorb kinetic energy.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals Off. .. Superman wins.

Morals ON... Superman still wins.

good day

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By CheeseSticks

X-Men stomps. The Supes fanbase is strong on this one. Magneto vs Superman was a close fight in the Battle thread. This is a stomp.

Iceman solo

Magneto solo

Jean solo via TP

Cannonball was hurting Gladiator and he's invulnerable while using his power.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Cyclops and Wolverine after Superman kills Jean*

Loading Video...

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DigitalShooter9
@cheesesticks said:

X-Men stomps. The Supes fanbase is strong on this one. Magneto vs Superman was a close fight in the Battle thread. This is a stomp.

Iceman solo

Magneto solo

Jean solo via TP

What would you think if this were morals off?

Just asking out of curiosity...

Also, if you still think magneto has always active shields:

No Caption Provided

He get's hit by quicksilver... I wonder why his phoenix force level shield didn't kick in???

Maybe because quicksilver was too fast for him..

I am only showing this in regards to the past thread.....

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9:

maybe because he was distracted and fighting quicksilver's teammates something superman don't have in this fight.

and superman will try to reason with them before he attacks giving magneto time to protect himself.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9: Dude, Quicksilver is his son. Your argument is invalid.

Morals off would depends. Iceman can't be beaten by Supes anyway. Jean with morals off would mindrape Supes. It would depend if Supes can kill everyone before it happens, but Magneto can take a punch from Supes, Colossus too, Wolverine probably and Iceman would be untouchable. Cannonball also fought Gladiator and hurt him while he's invincible when he's using his power. Storm is a non factor.

Simillarion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With Morals off, Supes win's easily.

Morals on, he gets stomped imo.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By green_skaar

X-men because of morals on, still be tough fight. Morals off, Superman should win unless Magneto shuts his brain down (debatable due to unknown Kryptonian physiology).

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@starrk01: Phoenix is equal in speed you know? I say X-men wins this.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9: Dude, Quicksilver is his son. Your argument is invalid.

Morals off would depends. Iceman can't be beaten by Supes anyway. Jean with morals off would mindrape Supes. It would depend if Supes can kill everyone before it happens, but Magneto can take a punch from Supes, Colossus too, Wolverine probably and Iceman would be untouchable. Cannonball also fought Gladiator and hurt him while he's invincible when he's using his power. Storm is a non factor.

No it's not invalid at all...

My point was that Magneto does not always have a shield on, and him getting punched in the face, even by his own son, proves my point.... Just because quicksilver is magneto's son doesn't mean magneto wouldn't take defensive action in a fight. Magneto has fought quicksilver before and hurt him on occasions, taking defensive action with his shield wouldn't be something he would hold back. On the contrary, if QS wanted a fight and mags didn't, his best bet would be to use his "auto" shield as you call it to prevent a fight. However we see that magneto does not have auto shields or anything. He has to create them, and as seen in the scan, someone fast like quicksilver could get to him before he could shield himself. This means superman would have no problem heat visioning Eric's head off or ko'ing him if he were to...

I respect your other arguments, but all of this Magneto has always active shields arguments are nonsense.

Note: This has nothing to do with this thread really, just pointing out the misconception which arose on the other thread.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By CheeseSticks

@digitalshooter9: I can make your point invalid with one scan. OMG Batman hurt Superman, therefore everyone stronger than Batman >>>>> Superman. You see how your statement is stupid? You showed me a scan of Magneto without his shield while there's 10 scan of him with it. Magneto wasn't even aware that Quicksilver was there, how can he evade a fight when Quicksilver suckerpunch him? I showed a scan of magneto saying that Magnetic wave protecting him are always surging from him. You can't deny a scan.

No Caption Provided

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9: I can make your point invalid with one scan. OMG Batman hurt Superman, therefore everyone stronger than Batman >>>>> Superman. You see how your statement is stupid? You showed me a scan of Magneto without his shield while there's 10 scan of him with it. Magneto wasn't even aware that Quicksilver was there, how can he evade a fight when Quicksilver suckerpunch him? I showed a scan of magneto saying that Magnetic wave protecting him are always surging from him. You can't deny a scan.

No Caption Provided

Nice try.......

If you've read that issue, you would know that was only a video game type of clash and the characters were forced to fight. I can post the rest of the fight if you wish pointing out how batman actually had superpowers as they were trapped in a game.

Also, magnetic waves surging Eric does not prove anything as he has to use them to CREATE a shield. You said it yourself. He got Sucker Punched by QS. If his shield was always active, that wouldn't happen. I never said Magneto can't make a shield. He can. Him having 10 instances of making a shield isn't anything I deny... But the argument was if his shield was always active, which I perfeclty proved that it isn't and you still fail to prove it is.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman is going to win this or a stalemate due to Iceman. Those are really the only options from what I can see. But it's research time regardless. I hope anyone willing to try me up has done their research. Le rock.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-men.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By CheeseSticks

@digitalshooter9: And Batman had power when he punch Supes during Hush? Stop trying to argue about it, there's many scans of Batman punching Supes.

So going by your view, Batman > Supes in speed because Batman can tag him.

I'm not going to reply again if you keep arguing like that. You showed one scan of Magneto being hit and it's enough to counter my argument but when you mentioned speed and how Supes would not get tagged by them, i showed a scan of Batman hitting Supes but it's not the same. Lol. This is ridiculous.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto still underrated...

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By DarkRaiden

Team wins bloodlusted or not. Jean's TP, Magneto's powers, Storm's powers, etc.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9: And Batman had power when he punch Supes during Hush? Stop trying to argue about it, there's many scans of Batman punching Supes.

I'm not going to reply again if you keep arguing like that. You showed one scan of Magneto being hit and it's enough to counter my argument but when you mentioned speed and how Supes would not get tagged by them, i showed a scan of Batman hitting Supes but it's not the same. Lol. This is ridiculous.

Still Failing....

In hush batman had a kryptonite ring(which I am surprised you didn't notice tbh) which slowed down superman's reflexes, and superman was holding back...... Did you even read Hush? You seem to know nothing about the fight. I mean it's not like batman punched him without kryptonite.

Your scan didn't prove anything in your favour really, because we are arguing about the shield being active at all times and Mags being tagged by Quicksilver shows us it is not always active. Your scan on batman hitting superman was completely out of place as the event took place in a video game and batman had induced super powers...

If you are after PIS, you should look no further than Magneto's shield blocking the phoenix force... That is PIS to say the least......

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman solo

Magneto solo

Jean solo via TP

This is true !

Avatar image for pperspectiveandreality
Pperspectiveandreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Team X men:

Canonball

Wolverine

Colossus

Jean Grey

Iceman

Storm

Magneto

vs

Superman

Fight in NYC

Morals ON

No prep or prior knowledge

Random Battle

Who wins?

since it isn't specified this is new 52 correct? If that is the case then he has protection from mental assaults thanks to Orion If I recall correctly. Furthermore, Superman, in his new 52 persona, is very aggressive and quick to attack if he senses any threat whatsoever. So he won't be on the defensive for very long. Colossus, Wolverine and Canonball are really non-factors. That leaves Storm, Magneto and Jean. TP won't help if I remember Superman having mental protection from motherbox correctly. Magneto poses a threat but he in his most recent appearances he is no match at all for Superman. I doubt Storm will be able to harm Superman at all. So Superman should win rather decisively here

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 juiceboks  Moderator
samcro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Magneto is sufficiently blood lusted can't he pull the blood out of a person's body using the iron in the bloodstream? In theory it would work with his power set but is their any evidence in comics that supports this? If so then he should be able to take out Superman provided his shield holds for a time. Although I can't claim to be familiar with Kryptonian blood composition. In theory it should work.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman due to him being blood lust but if this is Jean with the Phoenix Force then she solos, although I cant see what Superman can really do to Ice Man?

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samcro said:

If Magneto is sufficiently blood lusted can't he pull the blood out of a person's body using the iron in the bloodstream? In theory it would work with his power set but is their any evidence in comics that supports this? If so then he should be able to take out Superman provided his shield holds for a time. Although I can't claim to be familiar with Kryptonian blood composition. In theory it should work.

Yes he can use the iron into Superman blood. He could also shut his brain off or desintegrated his electrons. Also, he could stop the blood flow of Supes.

@cheesesticks said:

Still Failing....

In hush batman had a kryptonite ring(which I am surprised you didn't notice tbh) which slowed down superman's reflexes, and superman was holding back...... Did you even read Hush? You seem to know nothing about the fight. I mean it's not like batman punched him without kryptonite.

Your scan didn't prove anything in your favour really, because we are arguing about the shield being active at all times and Mags being tagged by Quicksilver shows us it is not always active. Your scan on batman hitting superman was completely out of place as the event took place in a video game and batman had induced super powers...

If you are after PIS, you should look no further than Magneto's shield blocking the phoenix force... That is PIS to say the least......

The PIS excuse. Alright, good debate. You can't say it's PIS, because nothing ever broke his shield.

Xo10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can mags rip iron from supes blood?

whysoserious1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X men win.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

There is no making this fair.

Morals off and Superman flies through everyone.
Morals on and Jean solos.

Rest of the X-Men can't hurt him.