Superman vs. World War Hulk (read first)

• 64 results
Avatar image for lordofthebrocean
lordofthebrocean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lordofthebrocean

I have been searching, and all I see is Silver Age and BFR to the Sun. Well, this is current canon mainstream continuity Superman vs. World War Hulk. No BFR in this contest. The only way to defeat your opponent is to KO him. Who wins and why?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
-Unseen-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By -Unseen-

Superman has greater power and versatlity than WWhulk. Also this has been done before I think.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Static Shock

Superman, for the same reason he would defeat Hulk in all other Superman vs. Hulk threads. He doesn't really have to BFR him, but he could always use his speed to his advantage (and while using his heat vision and arctic breath all at once), and Hulk would never be able to tag him. Doesn't really matter how strong Hulk is, since Superman is initially stronger than him, anyway. Punches with the full brunt of his strength (or most of it) would KO Hulk in no time flat.

lordofthebrocean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lordofthebrocean
@Static Shock said:

" Superman, for the same reason he would defeat Hulk in all other Superman vs. Hulk threads. He doesn't really have to BFR him, but he could always use his speed to his advantage (and while using his heat vision and arctic breath all at once), and Hulk would never be able to tag him. Doesn't really matter how strong Hulk is, since Superman is initially stronger than him, anyway. Punches with the full brunt of his strength (or most of it) would KO Hulk in no time flat. "

Disregarding all of the advantages Superman has(ice breath, heat vision, etc.), do you really think with how durable Hulk is, that one punch will knock him out? WWH is the strongest version of Hulk to date, and he was able to stop Wolverine's adamantium claws from penetrating/cutting into his skin.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Static Shock
@lordofthebrocean said:

"Disregarding all of the advantages Superman has(ice breath, heat vision, etc.), do you really think with how durable Hulk is, that one punch will knock him out? WWH is the strongest version of Hulk to date, and he was able to stop Wolverine's adamantium claws from penetrating/cutting into his skin. "

I'm pretty positive that he could, despite the fact that WWH is the strongest incarnation of Hulk. In all honesty, I haven't seen WWH do anything remotely impressive or anything that the Incredible Hulk can't do. Also, Wolverine was able to penetrate Hulk's skin. Even while Hulk was repeated punching Wolverine to give him a concussion, Wolverine's claws were still clawing away at Hulk's skin, making him bleed. Even X-23 was able to do it.
lordofthebrocean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lordofthebrocean
@Static Shock said:

" @lordofthebrocean said:

"Disregarding all of the advantages Superman has(ice breath, heat vision, etc.), do you really think with how durable Hulk is, that one punch will knock him out? WWH is the strongest version of Hulk to date, and he was able to stop Wolverine's adamantium claws from penetrating/cutting into his skin. "
I'm pretty positive that he could, despite the fact that WWH is the strong incarnation of Hulk. In all honesty, I haven't seen WWH do anything remotely impressive or anything that that Incredible Hulk can't do. Also, Wolverine was able to penetrate Hulk';s  skin. "
It was extremely harder for Wolverine to cut through his skin, which is why he went for his eyes. With how durable WWH is, I really don't think that one punch from Superman will KO WWH.
No Caption Provided
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Static Shock
@lordofthebrocean: Post the other page, too. Anyway, you stated that Wolverine wasn't able to cut his skin, when he has. The fact that it was harder (I don't recall anything to suggest that) doesn't take away from the fact that he was able to, still. Nonetheless, that doesn't really refute what I said, since Superman is stronger than Wolverine is and blunt force isn't the same as piercing force.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Static Shock

No Caption Provided

Wolverine didn't seem to have trouble piercing his skin here, despite getting pummeled. So, I'm confused as to why you assumed it was harder for Wolverine to cut him. Anyway, it has nothing to do with Superman.
osarumen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By osarumen

@Static Shock: so what makes you think wolverine cannot penetrate superman skin? hulk will defeat supes especially world war hulk. if hulk can defeat thor on a daily basis which he is on the same strength with supes (thor). then hulk or world war hulk would beat the hell out of superman. think about, read the comics of world war hulk and look at what feats he has achieved!!!

Avatar image for the_mighty_beyonder
the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofthebrocean said:

@Static Shock said:

" Superman, for the same reason he would defeat Hulk in all other Superman vs. Hulk threads. He doesn't really have to BFR him, but he could always use his speed to his advantage (and while using his heat vision and arctic breath all at once), and Hulk would never be able to tag him. Doesn't really matter how strong Hulk is, since Superman is initially stronger than him, anyway. Punches with the full brunt of his strength (or most of it) would KO Hulk in no time flat. "

Disregarding all of the advantages Superman has(ice breath, heat vision, etc.), do you really think with how durable Hulk is, that one punch will knock him out? WWH is the strongest version of Hulk to date, and he was able to stop Wolverine's adamantium claws from penetrating/cutting into his skin.

wrong, WWHulk is not the strongest version of Hulk, the strongest version is War Hulk :

1. War Hulk

2. World Breaker Hulk

3. World War Hulk.

4. Savage Hulk

osarumen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By osarumen

@the_mighty_Beyonder: how is war hulk the strongest? we all know war hulk stopped the juggernaut. don't you think world breaker can also stop juggernaut? think about it. world breaker hulk was stronger than most mortal and immortals. so world breaker hulk is the strongest version of them all, which he will beat the shit out of superman!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By 202122

@osarumen said:

@Static Shock: so what makes you think wolverine cannot penetrate superman skin? hulk will defeat supes especially world war hulk. if hulk can defeat thor on a daily basis which he is on the same strength with supes (thor). then hulk or world war hulk would beat the hell out of superman. think about, read the comics of world war hulk and look at what feats he has achieved!!!

Thor is stronger then hulk that's why Thor wasn't in the WWH storyline, but back to point WWH isn't at Superman's strength level and even if he was he still couldn't tag him superman is to fast.

osarumen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By osarumen

@202122: even if thor was there, world war hulk or world breaker hulk was would kick is ass. speed doesn't matter to hulk atall, because hulk has tagged with speedsters like silver surfer, thor,sentry, gladiator, spider man, wolverine, quick silver, come on, hulk is fast too. he has reflexes, he is indestructible, he has god like durability, and strength which would eventually surpass supes strength if they fight.

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Eternal19

@osarumen said:

Hulk beating thor is PIS. Superman's feats>>>Hulks feats

MorganFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MorganFreeman

@the_mighty_Beyonder said:

@lordofthebrocean said:

wrong, WWHulk is not the strongest version of Hulk, the strongest version is War Hulk :

1. War Hulk

2. World Breaker Hulk

3. World War Hulk.

4. Savage Hulk

I never got too into Hulk but wasn't Maestro Hulk physically stronger than Savage Hulk? Been a while since I read that story. And I recall Hulk either being possessed or empowered and fighting Thor rather handily, and I think it was Odinforce Thor, though maybe not. He was either called Nul or possessed by Nul.

I should have asked Santa for better memory.

@osarumen said:

we all know war hulk stopped the juggernaut.

I'd like to see this, if possible.

Anyway, I believe Superman takes the victory here. The superior speed, numerous superpowers and being able to fly give Superman plenty of advantages to work with. And, personally, I always thought Superman was stronger than Hulk. I believe he still is in regards to World War Hulk.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By 202122

@osarumen said:

@202122: even if thor was there, world war hulk or world breaker hulk was would kick is ass. speed doesn't matter to hulk atall, because hulk has tagged with speedsters like silver surfer, thor,sentry, gladiator, spider man, wolverine, quick silver, come on, hulk is fast too. he has reflexes, he is indestructible, he has god like durability, and strength which would eventually surpass supes strength if they fight.

whenever Hulk has beaten Thor it's been PIS Thor has proven to be stronger, faster and he wields Mjolnir a cosmic wielding hammer, Sentry beat WWH, SS vs WWH is complete BS not even worth arguing. Gladiator, Spider man, Wolverine and Quicksilver aren't fast they don't count.WWH isn't indestructible oh and if you can show me one feat of strength anywhere near that we've seen of Superman then i'll consider your argument but until then there is no way WWH is beating Supes he's to fast and versatile.

osarumen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By osarumen

@MorganFreeman: speed doesn't matter, heat vision doesn't matter atall. hulk is very fast, and has a good reflex. hulk has withstood gladiator's heat vision too. which is hotter than a star, means surpassing superman's heat vision. hulk can jump extremely high. if superman flies hulk will jump straight to him and punch him. just think about how the battle will go if they would fight. i mean hulk has taken worse. hulk will overpower superman.

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Eternal19

@osarumen said:

@MorganFreeman: speed doesn't matter, heat vision doesn't matter atall. hulk is very fast, and has a good reflex. hulk has withstood gladiator's heat vision too. which is hotter than a star, means surpassing superman's heat vision. hulk can jump extremely high. if superman flies hulk will jump straight to him and punch him. just think about how the battle will go if they would fight. i mean hulk has taken worse. hulk will overpower superman.

let me list superman's advantages for you.

Strength: in the early stages of the fight Superman is stronger than hulk

Speed: Superman is MUCH MUCH MUCH faster than hulk. If you dont think speed is a factor in this fight than you must be trolling.

Powers: all Hulk has is strength, but superman has multiple abilities like heat vision and cold breath that can be used to slow hulk down

Smarts/fighting ability: Superman is WAAAAAAAY smarter than hulk and that can be used to his advantage, he also is a much more capable fighter and knows kryptonian martial arts and also has trained with batman and wonder woman.

Superman holds all the advantages i dont see how hulk can win this

osarumen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By osarumen

@202122: then i would also say thor beating hulk too is PIS. thor even said it by himself that hulk may be stronger than he is during fear itself, go and read fear itself. hulk is stronger than sentry, silver surfer. hulk defeated sentry. go back to world war hulk vs sentry fight. gladiator is very very fast. world war hulk is almost indestructible. and also, we are talking of current superman, not silver age superman because does feats he performed does not make any sense atall.

Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

@osarumen: How is it that speed doesn't matter? What good is strenght if you can't even hit your opponent? Hulk is not stronger than Superman, he's never been, he is not more durable, and he's not tagging Superman unless he wants to be tagged, he tagged SS who has also been tagged by Thor whose speed is not very good, Thor, Spider-Man, Quicksilver and Wolverine are not even close to Superman's speed, and he only ever tagged Gladiator because he decided it would be better to just stand right in front of the Hulk, and Hulk himself admitted that Gladiator's Heat Vision could have killed him, and Superman's heat vision is superior to Gladiator's. Hulk cannot defeat Superman it's as simple as that, he has no chance.

MorganFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MorganFreeman

@osarumen said:

@MorganFreeman: hulk has withstood gladiator's heat vision too.

I recall Hulk admitting that Gladiator's heat vision could have been enough to kill him unless he moved quickly to stop it from happening (which he did).

And you say speed doesn't matter? Let me go tell Wally West that he's out of a job.

osarumen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By osarumen

@Eternal19: then when the fight on hulk will eventually surpass him. then how is speed a factor? hulk will withstand superman's heat vision, he has withstood much more than heat vision before. cold breath is nothing to hulk atall. what makes you think hulk is not smart now? hulk is smart. have you read indestructible hulk 1 and 2? did you see how hulk was in issue 1 and 2. he was so fast. even faster than doomsday. hulk can dodge superman's heat vision too because he is fast. ok should i say doomsday beating superman is pis?

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Eternal19

@osarumen said:

@202122: then i would also say thor beating hulk too is PIS. thor even said it by himself that hulk may be stronger than he is during fear itself, go and read fear itself. hulk is stronger than sentry, silver surfer. hulk defeated sentry. go back to world war hulk vs sentry fight. gladiator is very very fast. world war hulk is almost indestructible. and also, we are talking of current superman, not silver age superman because does feats he performed does not make any sense atall.

strength is not the only factor in a fight. speed, stamina, and technical competence also matter, having the advantage in one does not mean you have it in the others. We are talking about the current superman, he can beat hulk

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Eternal19

@osarumen said:

@Eternal19: then when the fight on hulk will eventually surpass him. then how is speed a factor? hulk will withstand superman's heat vision, he has withstood much more than heat vision before. cold breath is nothing to hulk atall. what makes you think hulk is not smart now? hulk is smart. have you read indestructible hulk 1 and 2? did you see how hulk was in issue 1 and 2. he was so fast. even faster than doomsday. hulk can dodge superman's heat vision too because he is fast. ok should i say doomsday beating superman is pis?

By the time he has reached that level the fight would have been over. how is Hulk supposed to win if he cant even touch him, Hulk wouldnt be able to keep up with Supermans combat speed.Cold breath will slow him down and can be used to superman's advantage. Hulk is no where near as smart as superman. You cant prove that Hulk was faster than doomsday stop making things up

BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BMEZY

@osarumen said:

The spirit of delusion runs rampant, I see. Need an exorcist??

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#26  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@osarumen said:

Speed does matter. The instances you mentioned are all just fast characters but you ignored context. He has one instance of tagging Quicksilver which back then was not ridiculously impressive. Silver Surfer has not used his speed on Hulk very often. When he has he as blocked Hulk's punches in mid air and the only way Hulk even got a hit on him in Planet Hulk was when Surfer was busy dealing with the Warbound. Surfer cheapshotted him on the first hit but Hulk didn't block or react when Surfer had his attention in the 2nd hit. Gladiator hardly ever uses his speed in battle. Sentry blitzed Hulk twice in their fight. First was a cheap shot but the 2nd he also had Hulk's attention. When Sentry decided to play face punch, he was wanting the Hulk to hit him over and over. Sentry has far better reaction time than Hulk does on a regular basis, he isn't faster. You also failed to mention that Wolverine and Spider-Man tend to dance around Hulk for majority of the fight. Spider-Man can't physically harm Hulk and Hulk is just fast enough to catch him on an off shot, same with Wolverine except Logan can cause some damage but not enough Hulk's HF can't handle. Aside from that, Captain America, Spider-Man, Daredevil, Wolverine etc have dodged around him more often than not. And Thor has had issues tagging a faster Quicksilver and back then was commented on being slow by Captain America, blitzed by Spider-Man, Mongoose and admitted Wolverine was faster than he was. All people (aside from Mongoose, idk if he has had any interaction with Hulk) have made Hulk look slow and he only tags them with enough speed after tanking most of their ineffective attacks.

So no, he doesn't not have some serious reflexes, especially not on the level of Superman who has a higher strength start than WWH and his attack speed is far beyond Hulk's and does so on a more consistent basis than anyone you listed, granted none are even faster in combat anyways. Supes will be getting off a vastly higher amount of hits in a short span than what Hulk should really perceive which puts Superman at a distinct advantage from the start and is more than enough to gain the majority.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

Imma post here for Lulz......Kent stones Banner like an adulterer.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@osarumen:

what will you say about doomsday defeating superman? and why didnt he use his super peed on doomsday? hulk is fast now i mean very fast. go read indestructible hulk 1 and 2, u will see what am talking about. hulk strength has no limit at all. hulk is as strong as doomsday who defeated superman. u see what am saying. hulk strength, durability, invunurability, and strength has no limit.

Doomsday killed Byrne's Superman who was vastly weaker than typical post crisis Superman. He barely survived a nuke when regular Supes has no problem doing such. And Doomsday is faster than Hulk in combat speed and reflexes so your point is irrelevant again and Superman has phased through his attacks. Hulk is slower, you bringing up a dozen of out of context examples and saying Hulk is fast doesn't change that. I've read both issues of Indestructible Hulk so far and nothing in the first issue or his "fight" with Iron Man proved anything.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@TheAcidSkull: I saw it and it doesn't change anything. And I think Hulk could have easily just leapt at Iron Man, considering he leaps miles in seconds. He can't attack at that speed on a consistent basis in combat and we can't take just Waid's words without showing and the possibility of the armor having to do something with it (IMO). But it is also irrelevant cause he doesn't have that armor here either. And DD is faster than Hulk. Just because he is a brute doesn't mean he is slower or on par with Hulk.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@TheAcidSkull: I'm speculating on the armor, that is all. I am not making a point on it since neither of us have proof but only said speculations.

Yes it does. Doomsday has slapped Superman away mid-blitz and tagged Flash before. While Supes is probably faster, DD is still fast enough to contend at some level which still puts him at levels higher than Hulk. Considering Superman's naturally higher perception vastly outweighs Hulk's, what looks normal time to Hulk in a fight would look like a statue to Superman. When Superman is brawling in his fights it is different than when Hulk is brawling in his in their perceptions.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@TheAcidSkull:

a brawling superman is still different from a supermans who has actually uses his speed.

It doesn't change anything. Superman naturally perceives much faster than Hulk in a fight. Their combat speed frames are too far apart. Even brawling, Superman is fighting at a much faster rate than Hulk.

And Sentry blitzed Hulk when he felt like it when he had Hulk's attention.

He punched a charging Sentry moving at a slower speed that wanted Hulk to punch him in the face anyway.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By dondave

Superman ftw

Avatar image for the_mighty_beyonder
the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@osarumen said:

@the_mighty_Beyonder: how is war hulk the strongest? we all know war hulk stopped the juggernaut. don't you think world breaker can also stop juggernaut? think about it. world breaker hulk was stronger than most mortal and immortals. so world breaker hulk is the strongest version of them all, which he will beat the shit out of superman!!!

@MorganFreeman said:

@the_mighty_Beyonder said:

@lordofthebrocean said:

1. War Hulk

2. World Breaker Hulk

3. World War Hulk.

4. Savage Hulk

I never got too into Hulk but wasn't Maestro Hulk physically stronger than Savage Hulk? Been a while since I read that story. And I recall Hulk either being possessed or empowered and fighting Thor rather handily, and I think it was Odinforce Thor, though maybe not. He was either called Nul or possessed by Nul.

I should have asked Santa for better memory.

@osarumen said:

we all know war hulk stopped the juggernaut.

I'd like to see this, if possible.

Anyway, I believe Superman takes the victory here. The superior speed, numerous superpowers and being able to fly give Superman plenty of advantages to work with. And, personally, I always thought Superman was stronger than Hulk. I believe he still is in regards to World War Hulk.

1- War Hulk = or > World Breaker Hulk, but i prefer ">" because beating the Juggernaut is a better feat than all WB Hulk's feats. and War Hulk was created for one purpose : fighting Celestials, Apocalypse is not dump ot create something weaker than Clestials then wnt to fight them.

2- yeah, maybe Nul is stronger than Savage Hulk, but i don't count him because it's not a natural status, it's not his own power.

3- i don't have the scans, but i think it's Incredible Hulk #457

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By 202122

@god_spawn said:

@osarumen said:

Speed does matter. The instances you mentioned are all just fast characters but you ignored context. He has one instance of tagging Quicksilver which back then was not ridiculously impressive. Silver Surfer has not used his speed on Hulk very often. When he has he as blocked Hulk's punches in mid air and the only way Hulk even got a hit on him in Planet Hulk was when Surfer was busy dealing with the Warbound. Surfer cheapshotted him on the first hit but Hulk didn't block or react when Surfer had his attention in the 2nd hit. Gladiator hardly ever uses his speed in battle. Sentry blitzed Hulk twice in their fight. First was a cheap shot but the 2nd he also had Hulk's attention. When Sentry decided to play face punch, he was wanting the Hulk to hit him over and over. Sentry has far better reaction time than Hulk does on a regular basis, he isn't faster. You also failed to mention that Wolverine and Spider-Man tend to dance around Hulk for majority of the fight. Spider-Man can't physically harm Hulk and Hulk is just fast enough to catch him on an off shot, same with Wolverine except Logan can cause some damage but not enough Hulk's HF can't handle. Aside from that, Captain America, Spider-Man, Daredevil, Wolverine etc have dodged around him more often than not. And Thor has had issues tagging a faster Quicksilver and back then was commented on being slow by Captain America, blitzed by Spider-Man, Mongoose and admitted Wolverine was faster than he was. All people (aside from Mongoose, idk if he has had any interaction with Hulk) have made Hulk look slow and he only tags them with enough speed after tanking most of their ineffective attacks.

So no, he doesn't not have some serious reflexes, especially not on the level of Superman who has a higher strength start than WWH and his attack speed is far beyond Hulk's and does so on a more consistent basis than anyone you listed, granted none are even faster in combat anyways. Supes will be getting off a vastly higher amount of hits in a short span than what Hulk should really perceive which puts Superman at a distinct advantage from the start and is more than enough to gain the majority.

This, Superman flies in at Flash speeds and hits Hulk until he is down, he doesn't need other powers to beat WWH

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By jojjimbo

Superman.

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By jobbernos

superman with extreme ease.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman is too fast for hulk. Doesn't matter who is stronger since superman is strong enough to get the job done. Wont matter if it takes 1000 punches because superman is capable of dishing that many in basically a second.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#42  Edited By Clark_EL

Superman

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman in a very badass fight

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Superman. And to quote Hulk, "Again. And again. And again!"

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By theONEtaichou

this is boring... Superman wins.

too bad about the guy up there who thinks just because hulk has eaten silver surfer he wins! lol

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By schillenger420

As I'v pointed out in other posts about Superman I don't like the character, but taking bias out of it he wins this 10/10. The even WWH isn't near Supermans strength level. He can get there but it takes a LOT of time.... and yes Superman is written to literally be that op'd. That's why I don't like him that much. He's THE dues ex of DC. Because of his ridiculous speed, strength, durability, intelligence.... pretty much everything.... he takes this. I do feel really bad for whoever's near when they go at it though........ Even if I'm wrong about who wins this is one of those fights where the impact of them hitting each other reverberates through dimensions.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

let me list superman's advantages for you.

Strength: in the early stages of the fight Superman is stronger than hulk

Speed: Superman is MUCH MUCH MUCH faster than hulk. If you dont think speed is a factor in this fight than you must be trolling.

Powers: all Hulk has is strength, but superman has multiple abilities like heat vision and cold breath that can be used to slow hulk down

Smarts/fighting ability: Superman is WAAAAAAAY smarter than hulk and that can be used to his advantage, he also is a much more capable fighter and knows kryptonian martial arts and also has trained with batman and wonder woman.

Superman holds all the advantages i dont see how hulk can win this

I agree with almost all of this except for smarts/fighting ability. Amadeus Cho discovered that Hulk actually has genius level capabilities. He is able to perform instant calculations of his surrounding environment. This is why so few innocents have died because of the Hulks destruction. If the Hulk throws a truck at someone, he is able to instantly understand all the physics involved to make sure no innocent civilians are harmed. Sometimes civilians are harmed, but it is normally because of his opponents / teammates intervention.

By time the end of Planet Hulk, the Hulk became a brilliant strategist, political figure, and ruler of an entire planet. The Hulk and Bruce Banner were accepting each other and allowing the best of both sides of each other to become a complete Hulk. WWH was more then just the idiot strong-man. He had all the advantages of the Hulk boosted to an extreme level along with the genius of Bruce Banner.

Hulk mastered his own form of sword fighting in less then a minute. I would say that his fighting skills are different, because he fights with such strength and rage, but I would not say they are bad fighting skills. I would actually say that his fighting skills are as high if not higher then Superman's. I've seen the scans of Superman using pressure points, but Hulk is able to instantly master a fighting style and beat the Red King in sword fighting the first time he ever picks up a sword.

Hulk also has his healing factor that is almost instant when he was WWH. That makes him all the more durable.

With all of that said, I don't think WWH necessarily wins this fight, but I don't think Superman's advantages completely outweigh WWH. If Superman does win, it's not going to be easy. In the Marvel / DC crossover, Superman said he had to use all of his strength to beat the Hulk and WWH is a much stronger version then the one Superman fought.

If I had to pick a winner, I still think I would say Superman. I just think Superman is going to have an extremely tough fight if there is no BFR. I would give him 6/10.

Avatar image for dragonhunter1414
DragonHunter1414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By DragonHunter1414

Bump

Superman Wins this.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts