This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Morphid (1166 posts) - - Show Bio

Give me your ideas of who would win.

#2 Posted by King Saturn (224438 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman has beaten Supes and fought him to a Stalemate. She is one bad Mamma Jamma. She might win this one

Online
#3 Posted by Morphid (1166 posts) - - Show Bio

You are welcome Zero edge,it is just a mistake I keep making.

#4 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks, now keep doing this with all you're versus threads.

#5 Posted by Alex Prime (329 posts) - - Show Bio

didn't WW already beat him once ?

#6 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

zero edge says:

"Thanks, now keep doing this with all you're versus threads."

A little reinforcement never hurts ; )

#8 Posted by sampasing (21 posts) - - Show Bio

I bet in superman cause he is stronger, as fast as she is and doesn't need the bracelets to protect him from the bullets, still can fly (the earlier ww didn't fly) and have some extra super powers light the x-ray vision, so on...

 
#9 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes

#10 Posted by LubeMan (1067 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"

Wonder Woman has beaten Supes and fought him to a Stalemate. She is one bad Mamma Jamma. She might win this one

"

??? She's been housed by Superman every time lol He holds back when he's fighting his enemies, he sure as hell is gonna hold back when he's fighting Dians.  The times he hasn't held back, ie iether not himself/different timeline, or mindcontrolled, he's either nearly killed her, ie the Max Lord Incident, or outright has killed her, ie the Superman/Batman story where Supes and Bats were the badies, and she killed bruce, and he got so mad, and just plain snapped her neck.  She's no match for Superman.
#11 Posted by King Saturn (224438 posts) - - Show Bio
@LubeMan said:
" @King Saturn said:
"

Wonder Woman has beaten Supes and fought him to a Stalemate. She is one bad Mamma Jamma. She might win this one

"
??? She's been housed by Superman every time lol He holds back when he's fighting his enemies, he sure as hell is gonna hold back when he's fighting Dians.  The times he hasn't held back, ie iether not himself/different timeline, or mindcontrolled, he's either nearly killed her, ie the Max Lord Incident, or outright has killed her, ie the Superman/Batman story where Supes and Bats were the badies, and she killed bruce, and he got so mad, and just plain snapped her neck.  She's no match for Superman. "
Not Everytime... she has held her own with The Man of Steel too...
Online
#12 Posted by LubeMan (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

At his discretion lol She's never been in his league. He's heaps stronger, faster and more powerfull all round! Unless she has her magical weapons, it shouldn't be much of a much if Superman wasn't holding back.

#13 Posted by King Saturn (224438 posts) - - Show Bio
@LubeMan said:
" At his discretion lol She's never been in his league. He's heaps stronger, faster and more powerfull all round! Unless she has her magical weapons, it shouldn't be much of a much if Superman wasn't holding back. "
and why cant she have her Magical Weapons ? Plus Diana has put Superman in his place with the crack of her Lasso
Online
#14 Posted by LubeMan (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman is a boyscout at best when he's fighting villains.  He's never gonna go all out on Diana's ass, cause if he ever did, when he's not in character, basically...


 

#15 Posted by King Saturn (224438 posts) - - Show Bio
thats not a nice picture...

lol
Online
#16 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2224 posts) - - Show Bio
@LubeMan said:
" At his discretion lol She's never been in his league. He's heaps stronger, faster and more powerfull all round! Unless she has her magical weapons, it shouldn't be much of a much if Superman wasn't holding back. "

She sure held her own well enough when Maxwell Lord brainwashed Superman.  Yeah, he beat the shit out of her in the process, but she was holding back in order to get Superman off of her long enough so she could get to Lord.  Imagine if she wasn't holding back, either.
#17 Posted by LubeMan (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

She'd be dead.  She was just trying not to get killed lol She's not in his league.

#18 Posted by doggowar (12 posts) - - Show Bio

While Diana is slightly weaker than Clark, but she is a way better fighter than Clark is . And she can perceive Flash (a la Final Crisis) who is WAY faster than Clark. Her tiara is capable of cutting him. Overall, if Supes was to blindside her it would be over, but than again you could make the case she could do the same by maybe ensnaring him with her lasso. If they were going at each other fairly it would be a battle between raw power and god-given combat skills and strategy

Also, Im pretty sure that image of Superman choking out Wondy is from the Teen Titans  story arc where Superboy and Donna take over their mentor's roles. If so it's not relevent.

#19 Posted by stormlover1994 (906 posts) - - Show Bio
@LubeMan said:
"Superman is a boyscout at best when he's fighting villains.  He's never gonna go all out on Diana's ass, cause if he ever did, when he's not in character, basically...


  "

ughhhhh thats cruel!!!!!!! anyway Superman wins...
#20 Posted by LubeMan (1067 posts) - - Show Bio
@doggowar said:
"While Diana is slightly weaker than Clark, but she is a way better fighter than Clark is . And she can perceive Flash (a la Final Crisis) who is WAY faster than Clark. Her tiara is capable of cutting him. Overall, if Supes was to blindside her it would be over, but than again you could make the case she could do the same by maybe ensnaring him with her lasso. If they were going at each other fairly it would be a battle between raw power and god-given combat skills and strategyAlso, Im pretty sure that image of Superman choking out Wondy is from the Teen Titans  story arc where Superboy and Donna take over their mentor's roles. If so it's not relevent."

No, that image is from Superman/Bataman by Loeb, somewhere between issues 10-16! It was in a timeline that was altered and they (Batman/Superman) were tyrants!
#21 Posted by zi721 (147 posts) - - Show Bio
@doggowar:
Lubeman is right(I have that issue).
#22 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3561 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana's only chance is her magic-based weapons.
Even with them it would be a tough battle because she actually has to HIT HIM.

#23 Posted by Arvinak (129 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Superman wins, does anyone have scans of when WW has shown speed that outclassed Flash or that can even compete with Supes, Because I have never seen or read anything that puts her speed on par with Supes let alone Flash. I do agree she is a better combatant though.

#24 Posted by BlackestShite (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana, she fights bigger and better all the time
 
@Arvinak said:

" I would say Superman wins, does anyone have scans of when WW has shown speed that outclassed Flash or that can even compete with Supes, Because I have never seen or read anything that puts her speed on par with Supes let alone Flash."
Her top speed is lower than Superman's but her skills and reactions would shame him