• 159 results
TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@kingant27: 1. How is that "completely different"

its one character talking about the speed of two other characters just like the Diana scan. ..

As for being faster he's obviously talking about being physically faster confirmed by slade impaling Wally next

The other explanation of slade using his brain faster than a guy who reacts in picoseconds is .......interesting

2. I didn't say Supes was better in h2h. I said Dianas never been shown as being all that good( losimg to Bruce, Dinah etc without powers), superman himself has been shown to be a reasonably skilled fighter and most importantly in none of their fights has Dianas supposed skill advantage ever made a difference

3. " Diana can still beat him with her superior h2h skills"

this has not actually happened in a comic

on Thother hand supes' strength and durability have given him at least 4 decent showings against Diana

Your basis for saying Diana wins is supported by nothing except a scan of a statement, no actual feats to prove said statement, a flat out refusal to acknowledge how their various fights have ended, some speculation about Dianas skill and a pure stubbornness to admit you are wrong

Good day

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: 1. How is that "completely different"

its one character talking about the speed of two other characters just like the Diana scan. ..

As for being faster he's obviously talking about being physically faster confirmed by slade impaling Wally next

The other explanation of slade using his brain faster than a guy who reacts in picoseconds is .......interesting

2. I didn't say Supes was better in h2h. I said Dianas never been shown as being all that good( losimg to Bruce, Dinah etc without powers), superman himself has been shown to be a reasonably skilled fighter and most importantly in none of their fights has Dianas supposed skill advantage ever made a difference

3. " Diana can still beat him with her superior h2h skills"

this has not actually happened in a comic

on Thother hand supes' strength and durability have given him at least 4 decent showings against Diana

Your basis for saying Diana wins is supported by nothing except a scan of a statement, no actual feats to prove said statement, a flat out refusal to acknowledge how their various fights have ended, some speculation about Dianas skill and a pure stubbornness to admit you are wrong

Good day

It is different, as Batman, Superman, and Diana acknowledging it, compared to Oliver saying something, which can be hyperbole and mean anything; not just combat speed and not with Wally confirming it...

lol, not every battle on comic vin has, however by debating we choose a winner; and her fighting skills is a big advantage...

Avatar image for eternalgrandmaster
EternalGrandMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This fight is a bloodlusted boxing match, Supermans superior speed is going to outclass Diana's fighting prowness.

She hits superman with a couple good ones but Superman is going to catch her with Heavy Haymakers

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By TheGrayGhost

@kingant27: How is " character X is faster than Character Y" hyperbole?

Especially when this is followed by Character X stabbing Y.

Wally doesn't need to confirm anything , considering he flat out got stabbed while trying to blitz

The problem as I have pointed out is, you are doing a poor job of " debating" this when talking about a statement not backed/ outright contradicted by actual feats

I keep asking you for feats , you are not showing me anything that shows Diana to be superior to Clark in anything

You keep talking about Dianas h2h skills. What are these? The times she got beat by Bruce and dinah?

best I recall for her are fighting bunch of mooks when blinded. Which supes also has. Admittedly he wasn't blinded

How is that more impressive though, than supes KOing kryptonians with pressure points? Has diana ever done anything as impressive skill wise?

Dianas h2h advantage if any, has certainly never made a difference in the comics, and based on the ( lack of) feats posted by you, it isn't going to

other than that im not really seeing an argument here beyond your strange personal vendetta against supes

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Kingant27

@thegrayghost said:

@kingant27: How is " character X is faster than Character Y" hyperbole?

Especially when this is followed by Character X stabbing Y.

Wally doesn't need to confirm anything , considering he flat out got stabbed while trying to blitz

The problem as I have pointed out is, you are doing a poor job of " debating" this when talking about a statement not backed/ outright contradicted by actual feats

I keep asking you for feats , you are not showing me anything that shows Diana to be superior to Clark in anything

You keep talking about Dianas h2h skills. What are these? The times she got beat by Bruce and diana?

best I recall for her are fighting bunch of mooks when blinded. Which supes also has. Admittedly he wasn't blinded

How is that more impressive though, than supes KOing kryptonians with pressure points? Has diana ever done anything as impressive skill wise?

Dianas h2h advantage if any, has certainly never made a difference in the comics, and based on the ( lack of) feats posted by you, it isn't going to

other than that im not really seeing an argument here beyond your strange personal vendetta against supes

Wally does, as they statement wasn't the same, nor was it with the same characters, and feats obviously show that, that was PIS; whereas Diana we all know is fast etc...

Diana is an amazing H2H combatant, and that would give her a major advantage; and she is superior to Superman...

Superman is one of my favourite characters, and saying other characters can beat him, doesn't make it a vendetta, lol, and his biggest enemies are his fans on here IMO. and I have been reading him for a long time and he still remains one of my favourites...

Mr_SmartGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ww is a more skilled warrior in terms of fighting, but when we take science into it, Supes is arguably superior. He is alot stronger,alot harder and ALOT faster. He would smack her down pretty fast. Can Mohammed Ali escape a speeding bullet?

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without her weaponry I don't see Wonder Woman defeating Superman. She might be skilled, but in a pure fist fight, at the end of the day she's just outmatched.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

@agent41: What do you mean exactly? What I think of the battle's outcome, the thread or your debate with @bigcimmerian ?

Avatar image for black_of_shadow
Black_Of_Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27:

1.feats also show Diana to be slower than superman

2. If shes an " amazing h2h fighter". Feats please. Like the ones I listed. And the ones I listed for supes. And how their fights have never been particularly affected by either of their "skills"

3. The reason I said you.must have some personal vendetta against supes is because for the past several pages all you have done is kept dully moaning about a singel scan disproved by other feats, and how Diana is a superior h2h fighter without giving any reason why, whilst ignoring how their various fights have gone and casually disregarding supes being stronger and more durable

That doesn't seem like good debating to me. More like a bias against the character without any particular explanation

Aee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do they have standard gear or boxing gloves?

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana wins.

She is far superior in h2h, and has better combat speed. Are people forgetting the time she blocked trillions of shards of a shattered god that were coming at her from all directions at lightspeed? That feat puts her reaction speed beyond anything Superman has ever shown.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By ganon15

I can't believe I'm saying this but for the first time….. ENDS IN SEX

No Caption Provided

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klaus: That feat also makes her faster than Wally considering the shards crossing the universe and all

Superman does actually also have " waaay above anything else / inconsistent with decades of presentation" feats where he does stuff like casually walk around and chat on a day time on the planet has been dilated to a fraction of a nanosecond

Other than this, Supes has also outreacted Wally. Heck Diana has beaten Zoom when blinded.

This of course does not jive with any of their other stuff. Including stuff when they can barely keep up with lightspeed speed force users, on a day they are going all out and /or supermans own admission about how hes slower than light and needs to be lent speed from Wally to achieve the same

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#115  Edited By Saint_Sophie

@nickzambuto said:

In a pure fist fight, at the end of the day she's just outmatched.

This. She has no weapons and it's straight out boxing.. eventually she'll be outmatched. Not without a fight though.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By dorukesin

@kingant27 said:

NO I DIDN'T, do you have trouble remembering your own posts, you said a fraction of a nanosecond equals a Picosecond; lol...

I never said, it was because they only did it once, it was because it was an old feat, which his newer feats, even at best haven't replicated, due to having others; and it stated fraction of a nanosecond, not a Picosecond...

A fraction of a nanosecond would imply anywhere between a picosecond and a nanosecond, otherwise, y not say fraction of a picosecond etc, and just people like not counting, as it isn't reliable; most use the biggest lowball to make it quantifiable would would still mean a nanosecond...

lol, I have more Dc comics, and the only Dc comic characters, you show any slight knowledge on, is the Flash's, lantern's and Superman's, however you hyp of there speed and your preference; clouds your argument...

lol, I have proved you wrong, with you stop replying etc; so don't make up rubbish...

lol, just because I don't show all my faboyism on all my posts, like you do, it doesn't mean I like Marvel more, because I judge fairly and not just for Dc...

SBP is a character I like, and unlike you, I don't pick a universe, I read comics in general with no preference...

lol your claims of your Dc knowledge are opposed by the characters from marvel they come up against,and therefore you lack knowledge on the Marvel characters; and show your clear preference...

Yes you did and yes I said fraction of nanosecond could be at least picoseconds

It's not covering nanosecond why don't you understand ? Fraction of nanosecond could be any time dilation smaller than 1 nanosecond.It could be even Planck Time but not nanosecond

I'm taking minimum values.Fraction of nanosecond could be at least picoseconds.I'm not ending this until you got it

Like I said If Clark's best reaction feat isn't counts as a solid feat,you cannot say Norrin or Kallark have nanosecond reaction speed and you know why

So don't judge my Lantern,Superman or Flash knowledge.Actually I'm reading through every DC characters comics(Aquaman,Green Lantern,Martian Manhunter,JL Dark,Justice Society of America etc.). But I guess you specify my bests

You don't judge fairly my friend.Just look at all of your posts.You always pick Marvel against DC.I always said I love DC more because I'm only reading Thor on Marvel.I have knowledge about other marvel characters from respect threats and fan posts.But I can say Hal get stomped or Clark get stomped when required.

Read my post above,post a link.I never stop replying,you never proved anything especially to me

Like I said I lack knowledge on the marvel characters unlike you I'm admitting it.I'm only reading Thor on Marvel and I know other characters and capabilites from respect threats or fan posts.You lack knowledge on DC for me because speed means everything on DC .Thats because Wally stomped characters who stomped Superman .

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Kingant27

@dorukesin: lol, you don't even know what you write anymore...

You stated in another thread as well, that he can speed blitz them in a Picosecond, and you also said he is Picosecond level here...

I have it, you don't however, and bearing in mind how Viners base arguements on 100% reliability etc, we have to, assume it being a fraction means the worst of it; otherwise it's hyperbole etc, just like people have done with various characters except Superman apparently becuase he isn't affected by this logic...

Fraction of a nanosecond at worse would be border lining a Nanoseond, not a Picosecond; re-check whatever source or something you are getting this from...

I can post more than one nanosecond feat for SS, in fact I am using it in my CAV, and Kallarks is in combat as well...

Lol, you always say Dc team stomps, not even win, which shows clear preference etc, and just becuase the vaster majority on here are Dc fans over Marvel, it doesn't mean all basing characters fairly should go out of the window; and I like both equally and I don't pick a side...

I am not lacking knowledge on Dc characters, however just becuase I don't show as much enthusism in hyping then against other characters, it doesn't mean I lack knowledge or like them less etc, I just don't like you; use speed blitz as answer all the time and then say stomp etc...

In fact I was going to use either Hal, Cyborg Superman or SBP in one of my CAV's, however I went with SS in the end...

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By dorukesin

@kingant27 said:

You stated in another thread as well, that he can speed blitz them in a Picosecond, and you also said he is Picosecond level here...

I have it, you don't however, and bearing in mind how Viners base arguements on 100% reliability etc, we have to, assume it being a fraction means the worst of it; otherwise it's hyperbole etc, just like people have done with various characters except Superman apparently becuase he isn't affected by this logic...

Fraction of a nanosecond at worse would be border lining a Nanoseond, not a Picosecond; re-check whatever source or something you are getting this from...

I can post more than one nanosecond feat for SS, in fact I am using it in my CAV, and Kallarks is in combat as well...

Lol, you always say Dc team stomps, not even win, which shows clear preference etc, and just becuase the vaster majority on here are Dc fans over Marvel, it doesn't mean all basing characters fairly should go out of the window; and I like both equally and I don't pick a side...

I am not lacking knowledge on Dc characters, however just becuase I don't show as much enthusism in hyping then against other characters, it doesn't mean I lack knowledge or like them less etc, I just don't like you; use speed blitz as answer all the time and then say stomp etc...

In fact I was going to use either Hal, Cyborg Superman or SBP in one of my CAV's, however I went with SS in the end...

Clark's perceptions are faster than nanosecond so yeah it puts him to at least picosecond level.I'm still defending this

and worst value of fraction of nanosecond is on picoseconds,just like I said I'm taking minimum values

Do you know what is fraction of second ? fraction of second couldn't be a second,it could be at least 999 milliseconds.For fraction of nanosecond,It couldn't be 1 nanosecond,it could be at least 999,999,999,999 seconds or 999.999,999 nanosecond

Then post it,I'm waiting

if someone is reading this conversation,please just look at my posts http://www.comicvine.com/profile/dorukesin/forums/ and kingant27's posts http://www.comicvine.com/profile/kingant27/forums/?page=1.God give me patience

You lack on DC as much as I lack on Marvel dude.Deal with it

Clark or another speedster on DC could blitz Hulk or bruisers like him to the death.Clark only stomps this kind of bruisers and he takes over majority on characters like Gladiator or Hyperion because of speed overall and combat intelligence.I never said Clark stomps characters on par with him

tell me which Green Lantern issues you've read ?

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Kingant27

@dorukesin: Clark's perception may be faster, however saying he is nanoseconds without proof, is hyperbole; and is just based off your lve for the character, not fact...

A worse of a value wouldn't be a Picosecond, as 1000 Picoseconds=1 Nanosecond, so if anything by that, he would be 999/1000 which is obviously closer towards a Nanoseconds...

I don't lack on it, as seemingly I know am showing more knowledge on your favourite character than you are, seeing as you are choosing hyperbole over feats...

The list is too long, ranging from Pre-52-New-52, however I have read a fair few, however what one'a I didn't read, I research, check respect threads etc...

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By dorukesin

@kingant27 said:

@dorukesin: Clark's perception may be faster, however saying he is nanoseconds without proof, is hyperbole; and is just based off your lve for the character, not fact...

A worse of a value wouldn't be a Picosecond, as 1000 Picoseconds=1 Nanosecond, so if anything by that, he would be 999/1000 which is obviously closer towards a Nanoseconds...

I don't lack on it, as seemingly I know am showing more knowledge on your favourite character than you are, seeing as you are choosing hyperbole over feats...

The list is too long, ranging from Pre-52-New-52, however I have read a fair few, however what one'a I didn't read, I research, check respect threads etc...

• woow you're messed now.Clark has 3 nanosecond and 1 faster feat which you don't even know the issues
  • even 999.999 picoseconds counts as a picosecond reaction because they've talked for 4 pages on that instant.So again you're wrong
  • sigh.. so you started to know DC better than me now right :D
Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Kingant27

@dorukesin: Clark is Nanoseonds, and can possibly be below, however that feat, he has never near replicated, even when struggling he has only come down to Nanoseonds, however a fraction doesn't equal Picosecond...

Let's go back to basic maths here:

When you round 999, does it go to 1 or 1000?

Which would mean, he is roughly Nanoseconds and just sub, however not 1 Picoseond; which you have claimed before...

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: what are Clarks "3 nanosecond and 1 faster" feats?

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#123  Edited By Jestersmiles
No Caption Provided

This happens , just running in circles and replace laser with repeated punches to the face.

the end.

No Caption Provided

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Penderor

ENDS IN S...!

Superman's victory.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By dorukesin
dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: Clark is Nanoseonds, and can possibly be below, however that feat, he has never near replicated, even when struggling he has only come down to Nanoseonds, however a fraction doesn't equal Picosecond...

Let's go back to basic maths here:

When you round 999, does it go to 1 or 1000?

Which would mean, he is roughly Nanoseconds and just sub, however not 1 Picoseond; which you have claimed before...

Clark could react absolutely in nanoseconds unlike Surfer or Gladiator or Quasar he has 4 feats on his name.Clark never struggled while carrying Brainiac baby from another location in a nanosecond and he didn't struggled when Hal dilated the time.

1000 but this isn't basic maths.They've talked in a fraction of nanosecond for 4 pages at the same insant.

Let's go to basic logic and let's say they've talked in 999 picoseconds for 4 pages

is it on picoseconds or nanoseconds ?

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Kingant27

@dorukesin: Surfer can react in absolute Nanoseconds and under, and and so can Quasar...

Talking for 4 pages doesn't neccisarily mean it was a 1000 times shorted than a Nanosecond, which your Picosecond claim was...

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: Surfer can react in absolute Nanoseconds and under, and and so can Quasar...

Talking for 4 pages doesn't neccisarily mean it was a 1000 times shorted than a Nanosecond, which your Picosecond claim was...

they can and Superman can't.Because you're typical marvel fanboy

Hal stopped the instant and dilated the time within' a fraction of nanosecond and they've talked for 4 pages on that instant.But yeah Surfer,Quasar and Kallark's 1 nanosecond feat is above Superman's 3 nanosecond and 1 faster feat for you.You can say Surfer,Quasar and Kallark could react in nanoseconds and under because of their 1 feat,but you can't say Clark could react in picoseconds because you just can't accept that Clark is faster than all of them put together.Lvenger,Dondave,Frozen and most of the DC wise agreed with ACW 642 feat.Only you can't accept that but it's okay lol

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Kingant27

@dorukesin: What are you talking about, and I am not a Marvel, however your love and biasism towards Dc characters, shows; as you always say Team Dc wins etc...

Clark's speed is above Kallark, I never said otherwise, and Wuasar drained energy within that time, not just reacted within that time; and SSS has more than one Nanosecond feat-fraction of a nanosecond feat etc...

Clark cannot react in a 1 Picosecond, which was your original statements etc, so despite your desperate attempt to make Clark seem supreme by much, he can react in the fraction of a Nanoseond-Nanoseconds; so your are claims irrelevant...

I can accept that it's a good feat, but not that it's confirmed Picoseconds, however by feats and by what is considered by normal characters, it's below a nanosecond but the rest is speculation; and with any other character it wouldn't be valid unless it's Superman it seems...

I will try and respond after work...

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: What are you talking about, and I am not a Marvel, however your love and biasism towards Dc characters, shows; as you always say Team Dc wins etc...

I already shared profiles of both of us.Vine would see the truth

Clark's speed is above Kallark, I never said otherwise, and Wuasar drained energy within that time, not just reacted within that time; and SSS has more than one Nanosecond feat-fraction of a nanosecond feat etc...

I'm still waiting for Surfer's feats

Clark cannot react in a 1 Picosecond, which was your original statements etc, so despite your desperate attempt to make Clark seem supreme by much, he can react in the fraction of a Nanoseond-Nanoseconds; so your are claims irrelevant...

Maybe he can react in femtosecond because fraction of nanosecond covers every time dilation smaller than 1 nanosecond.Also just like you said Clark can react in a fraction of nanosecond and nanoseconds,your claims are irrelevant not mine

I can accept that it's a good feat, but not that it's confirmed Picoseconds, however by feats and by what is considered by normal characters, it's below a nanosecond but the rest is speculation; and with any other character it wouldn't be valid unless it's Superman it seems...

Even 999 picoseconds is picosecond because Hal simply stopped the instant,they've talked in 999 picoseconds for 4 page.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#131 frozen  Moderator

This thread is all over the place.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

This thread is all over the place.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate when comics throw out words like nanosecond and picosecond without actually think about what that means.

It is like they looked at a chart of scientific numbers and said, "hey lets say he/she did it in that amount of time, that is really fast."

It makes them sound ridiculous.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Kingant27

@dorukesin: I will show it, in the CAV...

999 Picosecond is still not an individual Picosecond, which you have claimed...

And again 4 pages or not, you still have no proof, other than assumption to base how fast he was reacting etc, other than at the lowball, not high, as it would be speculation; therefore it would virtually a Nanoseoncd or close to it, not 1 Picosecond...

Also again not in combat, and he has never done anything in years that followed from that older comic...

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

999 Picosecond is still not an individual Picosecond, which you have claimed...

And again 4 pages or not, you still have no proof, other than assumption to base how fast he was reacting etc, other than at the lowball, not high, as it would be speculation; therefore it would virtually a Nanoseoncd or close to it, not 1 Picosecond...

Also again not in combat, and he has never done anything in years that followed from that older comic...

1. It's still on picosecond time dilation.Not nanoseconds like you've claimed
  2. I have proof,Action Comics Weekly 642.You're just denying the panel
  3. It couldn't be a nanosecond.If it was nanosecond Hal did say "for a nanosecond" .But he said fraction
  4. Also no Hal also stopped the insant which means if he dilated the time within' a 999 picoseconds,they've talked in 999 picoseconds for 4 pages.
  5. It's perception,perceiving speed.I never said It is his combat speed
Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: It's not 'A Picosecond', it's late Picoseconds; basically a Nanosecond...

Again 4 pages don't mean it's more reliable...

4 pages still isn't enough as to how long it took, therefore it's not a Picosecond...

Exactly, so saying he can kill so and so in a Picosecond is either you hyping, or exaggerating Superman; showing your love for the character...

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By dorukesin

@kingant27 said:

@dorukesin: It's not 'A Picosecond', it's late Picoseconds; basically a Nanosecond...

Again 4 pages don't mean it's more reliable...

4 pages still isn't enough as to how long it took, therefore it's not a Picosecond...

Exactly, so saying he can kill so and so in a Picosecond is either you hyping, or exaggerating Superman; showing your love for the character...

I never said It's a picosecond.It could be a picosecond or even smaller but I'm taking the worse values

Picoseconds isn't a nanosecond.Logic dies here

They've talked for 4 pages in 999 picoseconds(worse) and it's still on picosecond time dilation.Not nanosecond

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Kingant27

@dorukesin: You said a few times now, that Clark beats them etc in (A)Picosecond not(s).

I never said a Picosecond is a Nanosecond, but it's closer to one Nannosecond than a Picosecond, by logic; however it still isn't a scan good for depicting in a fight as it hasn't been shown better than Nanoseconds other than that etc...

It's Picoseconds, not a Picosecond, and by logic, we have to assume it's the worse, which would be 999/1000 or so Picoseconds; even if the speakers for 4 pages etc...

Still it's not a feat that would be replicated in a fight etc...

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First three hits from Superman knocks WW out of the ring, Superman by TKO.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Supes

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@jestersmiles: What are your scans supposed to mean?. Wonder Woman has never beat Superman but she never lost to him either. They are comparable in power so whatever the outcome of the battle is,it won't be an easy fight for any of the 2. She has been proving to be able to give him a very good fight since the 50s. Let's stop pretending that he can win easily because he can't.

The only one pretending is you. I already showed you a scan of what happens to WW when a Bloodlusted Clark is involved, But if you think WW can beat Supes, lol by all means.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: You said a few times now, that Clark beats them etc in (A)Picosecond not(s).

I never said a Picosecond is a Nanosecond, but it's closer to one Nannosecond than a Picosecond, by logic; however it still isn't a scan good for depicting in a fight as it hasn't been shown better than Nanoseconds other than that etc...

It's Picoseconds, not a Picosecond, and by logic, we have to assume it's the worse, which would be 999/1000 or so Picoseconds; even if the speakers for 4 pages etc...

Still it's not a feat that would be replicated in a fight etc...

I said Clark could blitz/react them in a picoseconds,please stop twisting my words

Normally "worse value of fraction of nanosecond" is closer to 1 nanosecond than picoseconds yes.But Hal stopped the instant and they've talked for 4 pages in 999 picoseconds.I mean the whole conversation happened in 999 picosecond at worse,It never passed to 1 nanosecond.Besides Fraction of nanosecond could be a femtosecond or zeptosecond and even worse value of fraction of nanosecond puts Clark far above Surfer,Kallark etc.

It "could be" picoseconds,just like it could be femtosecond.And I'm only taking "worse values" just for your marvel semphaty. Normally I could take any value I want for a fraction of nanosecond

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Jestersmiles

@agent41 said:

@jestersmiles said:

@agent41 said:

@jestersmiles: What are your scans supposed to mean?. Wonder Woman has never beat Superman but she never lost to him either. They are comparable in power so whatever the outcome of the battle is,it won't be an easy fight for any of the 2. She has been proving to be able to give him a very good fight since the 50s. Let's stop pretending that he can win easily because he can't.

The only one pretending is you. I already showed you a scan of what happens to WW when a Bloodlusted Clark is involved, But if you think WW can beat Supes, lol by all means.

You didn't show anything. She held her own in that fight and she didn't lose. So lol to you.

Held her because Supes thought that was DD, a brick. The fight would have been different if he really knew who he was up against. and she barely held her own. I still win.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Kingant27

@dorukesin: No you didn't, you stated in a Picosecond before...

4 pages is speculation, therefore by lowball, it is 999, which closer to a Nanosecond, however it's pointless; as he can't do it in battle...

Fraction of a Nanosecond means would mean anything Nanosecond-Picosecond, otherwise why not say fraction of a Picosecond etc, so it's not reliable, therefore it has to be at it's worse; not to mention the feat wouldn't matter in battle anyway...

No, becuase Superman fans such as yourself try and lowball anything Gladiator did, by trying to not acknowledge his best vision or striking feats; this here it has to apply vice versa...

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Jestersmiles
@kingant27 said:

@dorukesin: No you didn't, you stated in a Picosecond before...

4 pages is speculation, therefore by lowball, it is 999, which closer to a Nanosecond, however it's pointless; as he can't do it in battle...

Fraction of a Nanosecond means would mean anything Nanosecond-Picosecond, otherwise why not say fraction of a Picosecond etc, so it's not reliable, therefore it has to be at it's worse; not to mention the feat wouldn't matter in battle anyway...

No, becuase Superman fans such as yourself try and lowball anything Gladiator did, by trying to not acknowledge his best vision or striking feats; this here it has to apply vice versa...

No to get between you two but I just wanted to point out that I don't agree with the bold part. .99 cents is not a dollar just because it closer to one dollar it is still cents. Just my two cents. (pun not intended)